Today's lineups

They're showing "Strasmas III: Stras with a Vengeance" tonight at Nationals Park, but there will be 17 others out there, too. The Nationals are going with their standard lineup.

Nationals

5. Carlos Quentin, RF
6. A.J. Pierzynski, C
7. Alexi Ramirez, SS
8. Gordon Beckham, 2B
9. Gavin Floyd, SP

By Adam Kilgore  |  June 18, 2010; 3:03 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jordan Zimmermann at Nationals Park
Next: In-game chat: Nationals vs. White Sox

Comments

Boo! I was hoping relentless blog posting would bet Morgan benched, Bernadina in Center and Morse in RF.

Posted by: arlingtontwb | June 18, 2010 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Or "get Morgan Benched"

Sec314

Posted by: arlingtontwb | June 18, 2010 3:11 PM | Report abuse

Agreed that's obviously our best regular lineup. However we really need to find a way to get and keep Morse in the game. But they aint ready to sacrifice Morgan yet.

Posted by: dovelevine | June 18, 2010 3:22 PM | Report abuse

That's funny.
I can imagine the conversation.
Team Publicist: "Hey Jim, look what I've got here - printouts of relentless blog posting urging you to bench Nyjer, put Roger in center, and start Morse in right!"
Riggleman: "What?! Let me see what you've got there."
TP: "Here ya go."
R: "Hmmmm...it really is relentless, isn't it? I think they're on to something. It's really great how much these bloggers know about big-league managing. Kid, go get me my line-up card...I've got some changes to make."

Posted by: NATurallyYours | June 18, 2010 3:23 PM | Report abuse

Morse made the mistake of only getting one hit yesterday; that will teach him

Posted by: swanni | June 18, 2010 3:26 PM | Report abuse

Well done, NATurallyYours. :-)

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | June 18, 2010 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Does the "b" in "twb" stand for Bowden? "Defense...we don't need no stinkin' defense. Especially with a young pitcher on the hill."

Posted by: ouvan59 | June 18, 2010 4:09 PM | Report abuse

I'm just tickled by the notion that we have a standard lineup. We've been through more lineups than Pacman Jones.

Posted by: Sunderland | June 18, 2010 6:32 PM | Report abuse