Today's lineup

Against Giants left-hander Madison Bumgarner, Nyjer Morgan is back in center field and leading off and Michael Morse is in right field as the Nationals try to end the first half with a victory with Livan Hernandez on the mound.

Nationals
1. Nyjer Morgan, CF
2. Cristian Guzman, 2B
3. Ryan Zimmerman, 3B
4. Adam Dunn, 1B
5. Josh Willingham, LF
6. Ivan Rodriguez, C
7. Michael Morse, RF
8. Ian Desmond, SS
9. Livan Hernandez, SP

By Adam Kilgore  |  July 11, 2010; 10:29 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jesus Flores suffers another setback, to halt throwing program for three days
Next: Tyler Walker's rehab schedule, Joel Peralta's dominance

Comments

Heading out to the ballpark, hoping that we can nail down a win for good ol' #61 and end the first part of the season on a strong note. (I'm taking along my #61 pin and my nailing' em down pin for good measure. Just occurred to me that it could be a good one for, you know, the Hammer. What? I'm not superstitious. It's just my "routine." :-D)

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | July 11, 2010 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Of course, I meant to say "nail down a win" for good ol' #61 AND the team.

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | July 11, 2010 11:31 AM | Report abuse

1a1: Hope you enjoy your game today more than I enjoyed mine last night! Well, in fairness, I did enjoy the first 6 innings...The many pitching meltdowns I could have done without. Will watch on the screen today and get my last fix before the 4 day drought. Season half gone already, oh nooooo!

Posted by: NatsFly | July 11, 2010 11:51 AM | Report abuse

@NatsFly - I hear ya -- I was in the scoreboard section with a bunch of Berkeley alumni / Giants fans. Sure was fun for the first half before Clip's evil doppelganger showed up!

Posted by: HenryStin | July 11, 2010 12:22 PM | Report abuse

What a lineup! It reminds me of the '27 Yankees.

Posted by: jwing14 | July 11, 2010 12:25 PM | Report abuse

It would be nice to get to 40 wins before the All-Star break this year.

Posted by: BinM | July 11, 2010 12:59 PM | Report abuse