Today's lineup

Against Giants left-hander Madison Bumgarner, Nyjer Morgan is back in center field and leading off and Michael Morse is in right field as the Nationals try to end the first half with a victory with Livan Hernandez on the mound.

1. Nyjer Morgan, CF
2. Cristian Guzman, 2B
3. Ryan Zimmerman, 3B
4. Adam Dunn, 1B
5. Josh Willingham, LF
6. Ivan Rodriguez, C
7. Michael Morse, RF
8. Ian Desmond, SS
9. Livan Hernandez, SP

By Adam Kilgore  |  July 11, 2010; 10:29 AM ET
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Jesus Flores suffers another setback, to halt throwing program for three days
Next: Tyler Walker's rehab schedule, Joel Peralta's dominance

Heading out to the ballpark, hoping that we can nail down a win for good ol' #61 and end the first part of the season on a strong note. (I'm taking along my #61 pin and my nailing' em down pin for good measure. Just occurred to me that it could be a good one for, you know, the Hammer. What? I'm not superstitious. It's just my "routine." :-D)

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | July 11, 2010 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Of course, I meant to say "nail down a win" for good ol' #61 AND the team.

Posted by: natsfan1a1 | July 11, 2010 11:31 AM | Report abuse

1a1: Hope you enjoy your game today more than I enjoyed mine last night! Well, in fairness, I did enjoy the first 6 innings...The many pitching meltdowns I could have done without. Will watch on the screen today and get my last fix before the 4 day drought. Season half gone already, oh nooooo!

Posted by: NatsFly | July 11, 2010 11:51 AM | Report abuse

@NatsFly - I hear ya -- I was in the scoreboard section with a bunch of Berkeley alumni / Giants fans. Sure was fun for the first half before Clip's evil doppelganger showed up!

Posted by: HenryStin | July 11, 2010 12:22 PM | Report abuse

What a lineup! It reminds me of the '27 Yankees.

Posted by: jwing14 | July 11, 2010 12:25 PM | Report abuse

It would be nice to get to 40 wins before the All-Star break this year.

Posted by: BinM | July 11, 2010 12:59 PM | Report abuse