Live Olympics chat returns Sunday

The Olympics chat is taking a break tonight (you'll have to snark solo about the figure skating gala), but Paul Farhi will return for the Closing Ceremony on Sunday at 8 p.m. Get a reminder here:

By Lindsay Applebaum  |  February 27, 2010; 5:39 PM ET
Categories:  Live chats , Television , Vancouver 2010
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Live Olympics chat with Paul Farhi
Next: Rochette will carry Canada's flag

Comments

Is that Smokin' Al Cokin announcing the womens team speed skating finals?

Posted by: flynnie321 | February 27, 2010 5:46 PM | Report abuse

No chat tonight?! Break my poor little heart! In that case, I'll snark with you all tomorrow.

kate

Posted by: kacd | February 27, 2010 7:39 PM | Report abuse

After Friday's pj party I'm not surprised Paul and Lindsay need a break! Type at you all Sunday!

Posted by: talitha1 | February 27, 2010 8:02 PM | Report abuse

Paul...Where ARE you? OK, it's been a tough week staying up with all the creative, intelligent (I believe) and quick-witted bloggers.
I was hoping to get my WaPo blog fix tonight but will have to experience tonight's games another way. BTW...Bob's one-on-one interview with Vonnshin, Sat. night, would have FRIED the WaPo blogging wires, based on our points of interest in the last few days.

Posted by: retyred94 | February 27, 2010 8:44 PM | Report abuse

At the risk of re-opening the sport/not-a-sport debate, figure skating is the only event in which the medalists have an encore performance. Put that in the not a sport column.

Posted by: I-270Exit1 | February 27, 2010 9:47 PM | Report abuse