Today's Blogs
    The Checkup:

Family First

New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer has been linked to a prostitution ring and has now stepped down from his public role. While his actions as a public official aren't about parenting, I can't help but wonder how he is talking about and explaining this to his three teenage daughters.

Eliot Spitzer with his daughters and wife Silda Wall Spitzer in November 2006 (Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images)

In his very public apology, he focused first on his family, his wife of 20 years standing by his side. At some point, either before or after the press conference, the Spitzer family talked behind closed doors. What did they say about the scandal? About their marriage? About what it will mean for their girls?

Spitzer's not the first public figure implicated in a scandal to be supported by a wife in a public apology. Look at Idaho Sen. Larry Craig (three children, nine grandchildren). And Louisiana Sen. David Vitter (four children ages 14 and under). Who could forget the Clintons during the Monica Lewinsky scandal? The list could go on and on.

"It's very easy for people on the outside to criticize and say, 'I wouldn't have been there. Why is she there? He disgraced her,' " Dina Matos said in a Today show interview on Tuesday. In 2004, Matos stood by her husband, then-New Jersey Gov. James McGreevey, as he admitted to having an affair with a male on his staff. The couple had a 2-year-old daughter at the time. "For me, I thought about my daughter," Matos said. "This was a man that I loved, whom I had taken a vow to stand by in good times and in bad, and that was the right decision for me at the time. It was very personal. It was not about the politics."

Personal. That's what it must be for Spitzer's daughters, who are clearly old enough to be affected by what's going on. When I was kid, my mom used to have a mantra: The family's problems don't walk out the front door. Like anyone else, we had our share of problems. If I ever thought about talking troubles with friends, my mother wouldn't have stood for it.

But that was a different era, before reality TV, the Internet and camera phones. I'm not sure she could draw the same line today. Whether public or private, how do you (or would you) explain your flaws to your kids? And how do you deal with marital strains and struggles around your kids?

By Stacey Garfinkle |  March 12, 2008; 11:50 AM ET  | Category:  Relationships
Previous: Parties and Parents | Next: STDs Are Prevalent in Teen Girls

Comments

Our daughter is too young right now (age 4) but I know at some point, we will have to. I think it is OK to disagree in front of kids as long as fights/disagreements are left respectful. It teaches kids that even adults have bad days, make bad choices, and eventually have the love to make it right. I certainly hope we never have to deal with affairs, and god forbid prostitution, but if we did and my kids were old enough to understand, we could talk to them as openly as possible. To a certain extent, I don't think parents need to tell their kids every thing that goes on in their private life. But something this big and this public has to be discussed. I also understand why she stood by her husband. First of all, it just happened. You have to give the couple time to decide, on their own, if this will break up the marriage. Something as important as divorce should not be decided over night. Second, marriages are complicated. And you can't fully judge a marriage unless your in it. Third, the one lesson her kids may learn from her parents standing by each other (or mom standing by dad) is a lesson in forgiveness. The ulitmate sign of love between two people. How could that not be a positive thing.

Posted by: foamgnome | March 12, 2008 8:44 AM | Report abuse

I am not sure that most of the arguing and discussing my kids have witnessed even comes close to what those girls will be dealing with. They are old enough to really understand what their father did, and I am sure that is damaging to their respect for him.

Our kids have seen us argue. I think it is a healthy way to learn that everyone disagrees sometimes. They see that our words are respectful and we listen to what each other has to say. As a kid my parents never ever argued in front of us. It took me way too long to learn that fighting didn't mean you hate each other and that a relationship is not irreparably damaged by a disagreement.

Posted by: Momof5 | March 12, 2008 9:03 AM | Report abuse

My husband's father was caught going to s when he was 15 and his sister was 10. His sister says she had a rough time as a teenager afterward, seeking love in the wrong places and fundamentally distrusting men. She got pregnant in college and said she 'had' to have an abortion. She wonders how much of her acting out was related to the humiliation she felt witnessing her parents fight (they did stay together, but the mother was high strung and deeply conflicted despite a desire to show the rest of the extended family that they were the perfect family). I can only sympathize for the teenage Spitzer s. What man would fail to consider that his daughters are at the most vulnerable age--emerging uality (in a very ualized culture). They go to Horace Mann, an elite private school yes, but in those schools the aim is to lose one's virginity before heading to college. The kids are ruthless about making ual inneundo. So now the s will forever hear about Client 9 and 'unsafe' practices. How can they even imaging giving their father a chaste kiss, knowing what he has done?

Posted by: Vulnerable s | March 12, 2008 9:15 AM | Report abuse

What does uality mean?

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 9:26 AM | Report abuse

Here is my question: Why is it always the woman who is making this "lesson in forgiveness. The ultimate sign of love between two people"? This is how women get the reputation of being weak and it simply encourages more men to sleep with prositutes and have affairs b/c they assume their wives will stay. The real question is: why are so many men such complete jerks?

Posted by: dmt | March 12, 2008 9:40 AM | Report abuse

Spitzer has no regard for his "family". He is a power seeker and his family is window dressing. It has been revealed he has been seeing hookers for 10 years. 10 years of lying,cheating,dishonoring his family. His main regret is being caught and that his career is over. Dishonorable people always do dishonorable things. Now his kids for the rest of their life get to live with the shame and embarrassment that dad is a scumbag.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 9:58 AM | Report abuse

The biggest problem with Spitzer is that he's a huge, screaming hypocrite. He set himself up as a self-righteous, holier-than-thou protector / avenger of the public trust, all the while breaking the law himself. I could probably forgive the cheating, but the lying and hypocrisy? Never.

As for "the lesson of forgiveness", well, I think one can find any number of less traumatic ways to teach that to one's children. And like it or not, there's a thin line between being forgiving and being a martyr. I have to wonder how many of these spouses in the spotlight choose the martyr role as the only one that preserves their dignity.

Posted by: two terrific boys | March 12, 2008 10:22 AM | Report abuse

The real problem for his daughters is that his lasting infamy will confront them on a daily basis. Can you imagine going to school in NY when everyone in your school knows that your dad had to quit his job as a governor because he spent more than $80,000 visiting prostitutes?

Posted by: former nyer | March 12, 2008 10:27 AM | Report abuse

As a kid my parents never ever argued in front of us. It took me way too long to learn that fighting didn't mean you hate each other and that a relationship is not irreparably damaged by a disagreement. Posted by: Momof5

My husband had this problem when we first met. His parents "never disagreed about anything", so if we were disagreeing, then it must mean we were totally wrong for one another. What it really meant was that his sainted mother, and everyone else around his pathologically narcissistic father catered to Dad's every whim. Yeah - so not gonna happen in my house. Fortunately, DH knew there was something not right and set out to discover and fix it. It took quite some time and was at times extremely painful, but he got there. Moral of the story - not only is it okay to argue in front of your kids, but by doing so you're teaching them valuable life lessons.

Posted by: two terrific boys | March 12, 2008 10:33 AM | Report abuse

I married someone who is too cheap to pay for sex. So I don't expect any problems like the Spitzer's.

Posted by: RoseG | March 12, 2008 10:40 AM | Report abuse

It isn't always women who need to teach a lesson in forgiveness. Women have affairs too you know. We probably just don't read about it in the papers.

Posted by: foamgnome | March 12, 2008 10:48 AM | Report abuse

I have no clue what "Vulnerable s" is trying to say. Can you put that in English, please? (I can sort of figure out that for "uality" and "ual" I'm supposed to place the letters s, e, and x before them. But an 's' gets used by itself in what looks like many different contexts. If the goal is to not be understood, it's been achieved.

Posted by: ArmyBrat | March 12, 2008 10:51 AM | Report abuse

So far we have only fought once in front of the kids. Luckily, they knew almost no English so they didn't understand much at the time other than we were upset with each other. It is probably a good thing as it wasn't pleasant. What was even sillier about it was that my husband made an absolutely big deal over nothing (apparently someone opened their car door into our vehicle - and this is my fault how?). I actually called him on the cell phone to tell him the rest of my message outside of the kid's ears because what I had to say was definitely not for children to hear.

I can't imagine that any serious disagreement between us will be pleasant so here is hoping we don't get in disagreements when the kids are present. At the moment this shouldn't be hard as we are only together one weeknight.

What would be nice is if the honey could get a better grip on flying off the handle. It would be even nicer if his flying off the handle didn't push my own buttons. Unfortunately, I see his way of dealing with his frustration/anger showing up in his 5 year old son. Not attractive there either although I seem to handle it better in a 5 year old than a grown man.

Posted by: Billie_R | March 12, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

Gov. Spitzer didn't have to ask his wife to stand by him at his announcement; if she insisted, he could have told her he didn't want her to.

He lost far more of my respect when he allowed her to stand beside him than when he committed the underlying acts. Allowing her to stand beside him smacks of using her for political advantage; I can't think of any other reason for her to be there.

I believe Gene Weingarten agrees with me.

Posted by: Bethesda | March 12, 2008 11:08 AM | Report abuse

Ok, I'll bite: why couldn't your mom draw the same line? This isn't out there in the media because a family member gossiped with a neighbor about "family business." It's out there because a politician, who happens to have a family, was busted committing a crime. You can't blame our media-frenzied society for this one.

I feel so bad for the wife and girls. I understand that it's not an easy position to be in, and that you can never really know how you'll react. One of the big realizations of having my daughter was that I was now far more tied to my husband. Before, if he had cheated on me, I just knew that I'd be out the door in a flash. But when my daughter was 6 months old, I realized that she was going to need her dad, and so the question wasn't as clear-cut: if he'd cheated, I might still have left, but I'd have owed it to her to try to work it through first.

But that said, those normal kinds of "family problems" are all waaaaay below basically discovering that your whole life with this man has been a lie. A fling is different from a decade of prostitutes. Not to mention finding out your husband is one of the greatest hypocrites of his generation (nothing like "cracking down" on prostitution while patronizing them yourself). I have a hard time imagining even being able to look at him again, much less admire and respect and love him as you need for a strong marriage.

I'm not suggesting that she should go out and file the divorce papers right away. You let the emotions settle and work it through with counselors -- and who knows, it might even be possible to save the marriage with a lot of hard work. But something like that, you've forfeited the right to stay with me, in my house, with my kids, until you earn your way back. The possibility of getting me back would be the reward that comes AFTER he does all that hard work. If my husband did that, his butt would be on the curb that night -- he can stay in a hotel or get an apartment unless and until (a) I cool down enough that I'm not tempted to brain him with the frying pan every time I see him, and (b) he proves to me that he deserves to be back with me.

Posted by: Laura | March 12, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

I agree with foamgnome. Women do this type of thing all the time too... well, okay, maybe not paying for it, but affairs for sure. The best gift my partner ever gave me was the gift of a second chance. If they want any shot at reconciling their marraige, they HAVE to stand as a united front. Our judgement means nothing to them.

Posted by: JEGS | March 12, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Bob, that would make sense if "girl" were also filtered out, because then it would be "Vulnerable girls" and the stand-alone "s" characters would sometimes refer to the Spitzer "girls" - i.e., the daughters.

So no sudoku today - the daily puzzle has been solved. :-)

And re: your P.S.: Huh?

Posted by: ArmyBrat | March 12, 2008 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Clock problems? Okay, how come my reply to Bob's message is now shown BEFORE Bob's message (mine at 11:36, which is about right; his at 12:16, which is still in the future)? This is making it hard to follow.

On a serious note - I think Laura's channeling my wife, because her summation of what would happen were I to ever be involved in something like this is pretty close to what my wife has always told me would happen.

Posted by: ArmyBrat | March 12, 2008 11:42 AM | Report abuse

Thanks for the alert on the clock problems. I'm looking into it.

Posted by: Stacey Garfinkle | March 12, 2008 11:51 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 12:11 PM | Report abuse

I agree with Bethesda. In fact, when I saw them standing together, I made the comment to my husband that it must really suck to be a politicians wife, since everything you do is about politics, and she had to stand there with him to save face, rather than giving him the tail-kicking he deserved.

Posted by: RT | March 12, 2008 12:14 PM | Report abuse

I think "Vulnerable s" must have left his/her kid-safe internet filter on. Looks like words such as prostitute, sex, etc., were just filtered out.

P.S. Just so you know, men do not pay women for sex.

Posted by: Bob | March 12, 2008 12:16 PM | Report abuse

"They go to Horace Mann, an elite private school yes, but in those schools the aim is to lose one's virginity before heading to college."

Wth are you talking about? You clearly did not attend an elite private prep school. I went to one of those schools and that most certainly was NOT a goal. Sure a few girls "partied" on the weekends - which you will find anywhere - but most girls did not and do not take sex lightly there.

Posted by: To vulnerable | March 12, 2008 12:31 PM | Report abuse

Does his behavior send the message to his daughters that he would not be deeply devastated if they became prostitutes? Would he encourage his daughters to prostitute themselves?

Posted by: someone's daughter | March 12, 2008 12:33 PM | Report abuse

I am doubtful that she didn't know this was going on- especially if this was a 10 year long thing. Maybe she was in denial, but just plain out not knowing seems very unlikely.
But whatver the case, regarding the kids- it will be a long time before they recover, if ever. Speaking from some personal experiance, I know that when your reality is shattered like this at this age, it is a real uphill climb to recover. If the mother continues to side with the father, she is probably going to lose her daughter's trust too.
The other thing I wanted to say is, the whole idea of parents prohibiting their children from seeking out support from friends really bugs me. Especially with teenagers and in this kind of situation where the mother (for the time) is supporting the father. Those girls have every right to get help and support from outside their family, and parents really lose the right to prohibit this when they step over a line in this manner. Once you draw your kids in, it is their life too.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 12:34 PM | Report abuse

I spent 2 years at a public high school and 2 years at an "elite private school." There was a lot more sex going on at the public school, believe me (probably because the private school was all girls.) But I don't think that anyone at either school had this particular goal.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

I do have one quibble- Spitzer didn't humiliate his family, he humiliated himself.

FWIW, I wouldn't stay with my husband if I found out he was sleeping with prostitutes. Even if I felt like I could forgive him, I would be putting my health at risk. What if he got HIV and brought it home? Who would take care of my kids?

Posted by: reston, va | March 12, 2008 1:09 PM | Report abuse

why can't public figures have private lives? EVERYBODY has dealt with personal issues inappropriately sometime in their lives! Does that preclude them from doing their jobs? Aren't we all hypocrites? Pointing fingers and being holier than thou? Is that how we set priorities in this country? Wasn't it obsession with sex the reason why the Republican party didn't let Clinton concentrate on Bin Laden? What a waste of time and ultimately loss of innocent lives for puritanical reasons. Keep self-righteousness out of politics or nothing will get done. Look at the big picture!!!

Posted by: ann | March 12, 2008 1:10 PM | Report abuse

Forget about what he did to himself and the part of him being a hypocrite. I really feel for his daughters. Unlike his wife, they didn't choose him. What will they face when they go to school? Kids, and I'm including teenagers here, can be incredibly cruel. I'm sure that every married man (and woman) has been tempted to cheat on their spouse. The problem is that when kids are involved, you're cheating on them too. As a married man, that's a big part of what holds me back. The thought of seeing them hurt and angry is more than enough. By cheating on your family, you are causing a world of hurt your kids are going to pay for it it ways you cannot even imagine. As one of the posters wrote, this sort of stuff leaves kids scarred for life. Cheating on your family (not just your spouse), is the height of selfishness.

Posted by: Chris | March 12, 2008 1:18 PM | Report abuse

I can't imagine the pain his daughters are going through now. How do you deal with the media onslaught and all those jokes? How do daughters deal with the betrayal their father placed on his marriage. Their mother. The magnitude of Spitzer's hypocrisy is devastating.

Posted by: PamelaM11 | March 12, 2008 1:19 PM | Report abuse

With all that the Spitzer girls have been through, I think it was completely inappropriate for you to run a picture of them on the blog. Other news outlets appear not to have done so yet. However skeevy their father is, they are not public figures, are blameless in this incident, and putting their photo out there seems unnecessary to your point.

Posted by: Bethesda Mom | March 12, 2008 1:21 PM | Report abuse

I've never known a child who comes from a home where this kind of stuff happened to have any kind of healthy relatiships with men. They end up loose and mistrustful. Sometimes they figure it out, sometimes they end up marrying loser after loser. good job Mr. Spitzer!

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Bethesda Mom, I say tough, why should others shield his daughters when he didn't give a flip about doing so? Charity begins at home. He should get the full monty of embarrassment. Pun intended

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 2:50 PM | Report abuse

I would like to point out that no matter how hypocritical spitzer may be, the ONLY reason he was caught is because he shuffled money around and THAT looked suspicious. The bank took notice and contacted the IRS who in turn contacted the FBI. Money is the only reason he was caught.

2nd-not to support what he did but he's doing what men AND women have done through out history.

3rd-like all the other political 'couples' with similiar problems...just because the wife is standing next to him in a press conference doesn't mean she hasn't kicked his a** all over the governors mansion.

Posted by: NALL92 | March 12, 2008 3:32 PM | Report abuse

ArmyBrat that wasn't very nice of you.

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 3:39 PM | Report abuse

"To every New Yorker and to all those who believed in what I tried to stand for, I sincerely apologize".......for getting caught

Posted by: Anonymous | March 12, 2008 3:43 PM | Report abuse

I can understand a poor woman who cannot support herself and raise children on her own "standing by her man", but a Harvard educated lawyer? Kick him out! Take him for all he's got. Hillary might win respect and the presidency if she had done this with Clinton. I for one will not vote for her for this (and other reasons)

Posted by: Margot | March 12, 2008 3:52 PM | Report abuse

I expect the Spitzers were in what became a sexless marriage, and had an agreement that each could fool around with discretion. So, I expect the wife is complicit, and will be helpful in addressing this issue with the daughters.

Posted by: Karl | March 12, 2008 4:21 PM | Report abuse

I am comparing this situation to Jamie Lynn Spears. IMO what Spitzer has done is TONS worse than whatever Jamie did. He made commitments to a family, built his entire life and career on a particular platform, used his power to damage many other people towards that platform, while being completely hypocritical and leading his entire family and supporters to now deal with this entire mess.

Jamie was a cute kid on a Disney show who decided to have free consensual sex when our entire beings are crying out to enjoy sex and decided to keep the resulting baby.

And yet what outrage did we get from parents on Jamie vs Spitzer? I understand that's because most people don't believe prostitution is bad/wrong, or don't believe it's any problem they will have to deal with while teen pregnancy is something very real and directly affecting the parents and something they feel they can have any measure of control over.

But seriously- get perspective.

For the record I happen to think prostitution should be a completely legitimate service profession like any other and anyone who thinks 10-20% of any large social group you get together isn't somehow directly involved in it is fooling themselves.

Posted by: Liz D | March 12, 2008 4:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: ann | March 12, 2008 01:10 PM

ann, this has nothing to do with him not having a private life and everything to do with commiting a felony. i wouldn't care what he was doing with his wife provided it was consensual & if he were single i wouldn't care how many women or men he was sleeping with provided that was consensual as well. he committed a felony. it doesn't matter to me that the felony happens to be about sex. even if it weren't about sex i'd say he should resign.

Posted by: quark | March 12, 2008 5:06 PM | Report abuse

"ArmyBrat that wasn't very nice of you."

I'm sorry - what? What wasn't very nice of me? Pointing out a clock problem? Pointing out that a posting didn't make sense? Pointing out that I didn't understand a point "Bob" made?

Help me; I'm completely confused.

(Not the first or last time for that state, but still...)

Posted by: ArmyBrat | March 12, 2008 5:09 PM | Report abuse

ann: "Wasn't it obsession with sex the reason why the Republican party didn't let Clinton concentrate on Bin Laden? "

I'm sorry, just a wee bit o' revisionist history there, isn't it? No one who was involved in the Clinton administration - either in support of Clinton, or opposed to him like some of the military folks - EVER said that he ignored Bin Laden because of his legal troubles. There was criticism that his response to Bin Laden was insufficient - "fire a missile every now and then and hope like heck we hit him" - but that's not something tied up in a perjury charge.

Posted by: ArmyBrat | March 12, 2008 5:12 PM | Report abuse

This is not merely an instance of a husband cheating on his wife, and then having to explain it to his family. Although such a situation is reprehensible, it really would be a private matter.

Instead, this governor and former prosecutor built his career on setting a good example (and accordingly prosecuted prostitution rings), only to be caught breaking the laws he vowed to uphold and the example he chose to make.

In the public sphere, his having broken the law in this matter is reprehensible. As governor, his job is to uphold the law. Period. Voters have the right to be outraged by this.

Privately, finding out that their father did the exact opposite of everything he claimed to stand for - and probably expected of them - is unimaginably devastating.

It could easily lead the Spitzer daughters to question the very definition of morality, of example, of the value of a father figure, the trustworthiness of men, and even the value of relationships.

My heart goes out to those girls, and any child learning that his or her parent has been living such a profound lie.

Posted by: Bella | March 12, 2008 5:21 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: ann | March 12, 2008 01:10 PM

He CHOSE to make his private life public when he CHOSE to break the law again and again. He CHOSE to put his own pleasure before his precious children. You get to make your own choices. You do not get to CHOOSE your consequences.

"the republican party didn't let...?!" Are you kidding me? You think the Republican party is responsible for Clinton not keeping it in his pants?! It's called personal reponsibility, Ann.

Posted by: momof3boys | March 12, 2008 5:27 PM | Report abuse

Here's what happens to the daughters -- if they're lucky they pull out some sense of a normal life and separate their father's actions from his feelings for them. If they're lucky, they get over the feeling that a wife is a worthless thing to be in a marriage because she's just not good enough to merit the commitment that comes with a marriage vow. If they're lucky, they won't see being the Other Woman as a better person to be because that's who their father risks it all for. If they're lucky they won't decide to take their anger at their father out on other men by seeing how easy it is to get a married man to jump right in bed and promise them the world. If they're lucky they'll learn to forgive the hypocrisy and learn to trust again. And if he's lucky, all that will happen.

Posted by: daughter of one | March 12, 2008 5:44 PM | Report abuse

I can't imagine how his daughters can feel comfortable around him knowing he is going after young women just slightly older than them.

I would be afraid to be around a father so attracted to such young women at his age.

Sonya

Posted by: Sonya | March 12, 2008 11:35 PM | Report abuse

"Imagine the media firestorm if a woman were caught doing what Spitzer did. Doubt anyone would feel sorry for the husband--he'd probably be mocked--but she would be mercilessly abused for all the things Spitzer is rightfully being criticized for, and then on top of it, for not being a paragon of womanhood/motherhood etc etc.

Posted by: | March 12, 2008 12:11 PM"

They did. Remember the diapered astronaut chick, Novak? No press conference there. No pics of the kids either. People seemed more distressed that she was wearing a diaper than the fact that she was cheating on her husband.

Posted by: changingfaces | March 13, 2008 10:29 AM | Report abuse

1. I feel awful for his kids. Too many people I know at the moment are having or have had affairs. What is it with men? I'm one, and I don't get it.

2. It isn't clear to me why we should assume that his wife didn't know. Given how busy the soon-to-be-ex Governor is, wouldn't you assume that she does the family bookkeeping and bill paying? Those kinds of transactions of money and time probably wouldn't go unnoticed.

Posted by: sdc | March 13, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

Re sdc:

Well, um, no, I wouldn't assume that. If anything, I'd assume people of their wealth had hired someone to take care of many of those pesky details. We're not talking upper middle class folks here.

Which isn't to say that she did or didn't know, but no one posting here is doing anything more than speculating wildly about that. Including me.

Posted by: wife pays the bills? | March 13, 2008 11:09 AM | Report abuse

Fortunately they're wealthy enough to pay for the years of counseling the daughters will need to be able to establish healthy relationships with men when they reach adulthood.

As for Silda Wall, drop his name, take him for whatever you can and begin a new life. And never, ever get married again.

Posted by: incredulous | March 13, 2008 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: changingfaces | March 13, 2008 10:29 AM

I didn't think she was cheating as in paying for sex. Wasn't it more emotional cheating? There's a little bit of a difference there. Plus, Anna Nicole Smith died around the same time.

Had this been outed on or around 4/22 (PA Primary), I wonder if it would have been a news firestorm? (Insert sarcasm there.)

Posted by: WDC 21113 | March 14, 2008 10:01 AM | Report abuse