March 21, 2010
1. Courage and Consequence: My Life as a Conservative in the Fight
(Threshold Editions, $30). By Karl Rove
2. Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime
(Harper, $27.99). By John Heilemann & Mark Halperin
3. No Apology: The Case for American Greatness
(St. Martin's, $25.99). By Mitt Romney
4. Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices
(SaltRiver, $26.99). By Mosab Hassan Yousef with Ron Brackin
5. The Politician: An Insider's Account of John Edwards's Pursuit of the Presidency and the Scandal That Brought Him Down (Thomas Dunne, $24.99). By Andrew Young
6. On the Brink: Inside the Race to Stop the Collapse of the Global Financial System
(Business Plus, $28.99). By Henry M. Paulson Jr.
7.SuperFreakonomics: Global Cooling, Patriotic Prostitutes, and Why Suicide Bombers Should Buy Life Insurance
(Morrow, $29.99). By Steven D. Levitt & Stephen J. Dubner
8. The Quants: How a New Breed of Math Whizzes Conquered Wall Street and Nearly Destroyed It
(Crown Business, $27). By Scott Patterson
9. No One Would Listen: A True Financial Thriller
(Wiley, $27.95). By Harry Markopolos
10. Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System---and Themselves (Viking, $32.95) By Andrew Ross Sorkin
11. American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us
(Skyhorse, $24.95). By Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell
Drawn from Book World's bestseller data supplied by Nielsen BookScan for the week ending March 14. The charts may not be reproduced without permission from Nielsen BookScan. Copyright © 2010 by Nielsen BookScan.
March 20, 2010; 12:30 PM ET
Categories: Politics Best Sellers
Save & Share: Previous: March 21, 2010
Next: So you're a senator now, Mr. Brown, and you've landed a book contract. Congratulations! Would you have a moment for the Senate Ethics Committee?
The comments to this entry are closed.