March 7, 2010
1. Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime
(Harper, $27.99). By John Heilemann & Mark Halperin
2. On the Brink: Inside the Race to Stop the Collapse of the Global Financial System
(Business Plus, $28.99). By Henry M. Paulson Jr.
3. The Politician: An Insider's Account of John Edwards's Pursuit of the Presidency and the Scandal That Brought Him Down (Thomas Dunne, $24.99). By Andrew Young
4. The Death of American Virtue: Clinton vs. Starr
(Crown, $35). By Ken Gormley
5. The Watchers: The Rise of America's Surveillance State
(Penguin Press, $27.95). By Shane Harris
6. Staying True (Ballantine, $25). By Jenny Sanford
7. Too Big to Fail: The Inside Story of How Wall Street and Washington Fought to Save the Financial System---and Themselves
(Viking, $32.95) By Andrew Ross Sorkin
8. The Quants: How a New Breed of Math Whizzes Conquered Wall Street and Nearly Destroyed It
(Crown Business, $27). By Scott Patterson
9. Freefall: America, Free Markets, and the Sinking of the World Economy
(Norton, $27.95). By Joseph E. Stiglitz
10. Courting Disaster: How the CIA Kept America Safe and How Barack Obama Is Inviting the Next Attack
(Regnery, $29.95). By Marc A. Thiessen
11. Going Rogue: An American Life (Harper, $28.99). By Sarah Palin
Drawn from Book World's bestseller data supplied by Nielsen BookScan for the week ending Feb. 28. The charts may not be reproduced without permission from Nielsen BookScan. Copyright © 2010 by Nielsen BookScan.
The comments to this entry are closed.