April 18, 2010
1. The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
(Norton, $27.95). By Michael Lewis
2. The Bridge: The Life and Rise of Barack Obama
(Knopf, $29.95). By David Remnick
3. On the Brink: Inside the Race to Stop the Collapse of the Global Financial System
(Business Plus, $28.99). By Henry M. Paulson Jr.
4. Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime
(Harper, $27.99). By John Heilemann & Mark Halperin
5. 13 Bankers: The Wall Street Takeover and the Next Financial Meltdown
(Pantheon, $26.95). By Simon Johnson & James Kwak
6. The End of Wall Street
(Penguin Press, $27.95). By Roger Lowenstein
7. Courage and Consequence: My Life as a Conservative in the Fight
(Threshold Editions, $30). By Karl Rove
8. Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History
(Thomas Nelson, $24.99). By Andrew P. Napolitano
9. American Conspiracies: Lies, Lies, and More Dirty Lies that the Government Tells Us
(Skyhorse, $24.95). By Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell
10. Getting China and India Right: Strategies for Leveraging the World's Fastest Growing Economies for Global Advantage
(Jossey-Bass, $29.95). By Anil K. Gupta & Haiyan Wang
Drawn from Book World's bestseller data supplied by Nielsen BookScan for the week ending April 11. The charts may not be reproduced without permission from Nielsen BookScan. Copyright © 2010 by Nielsen BookScan.
The comments to this entry are closed.