BOOK WORLD: MAY 30, 2010
1. Spoken from the Heart
(Scribner, $30). By Laura Bush
2. War (Twelve, $26.99). By Sebastian Junger
3. To Save America: Stopping Obama's Secular-Socialist Machine
(Regnery, $29.95). By Newt Gingrich
4. The Promise: President Obama, Year One
(Simon & Schuster, $28). By Jonathan Alter
5. The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
(Norton, $27.95). By Michael Lewis
6. The Blueprint: Obama's Plan to Subvert the Constitution and Build an Imperial Presidency
(Lyons, $22.95). By Ken Blackwell & Ken Klukowski
7. Crisis Economics: A Crash Course in the Future of Finance
(Penguin Press, $27.95). By Nouriel Roubini & Stephen Mihm
8. Listen Up, Mr. President: Everything You Always Wanted Your President to Know and Do
(Scribner, $24). By Helen Thomas & Craig Crawford
9. The Betrayal of American Prosperity: Free Market Delusions, America's Decline, and How We Must Compete in the Post-Dollar Era
(Free Press, $26). By Clyde Prestowitz
10. 6. Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime
(Harper, $27.99). By John Heilemann & Mark Halperin
11. The End of the Free Market: Who Wins the War Between States and Corporations?
(Portfolio, $26.95). By Ian Bremmer
12. On the Brink: Inside the Race to Stop the Collapse of the Global Financial System
(Business Plus, $28.99). By Henry M. Paulson Jr.
13. Cyber War: The Next Threat to National Security and What to Do About It
(Ecco, $25.99). By Richard A. Clarke & Robert K. Knake
Drawn from Book World's bestseller data supplied by Nielsen BookScan for the week ending May 23. The charts may not be reproduced without permission from Nielsen BookScan. Copyright © 2010 by Nielsen BookScan.
The comments to this entry are closed.