BOOK WORLD - July 11, 2010
1. The Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine
(Norton, $27.95). By Michael Lewis
2. War (Twelve, $26.99). By Sebastian Junger
3. Spoken from the Heart
(Scribner, $30). By Laura Bush
4. The Promise: President Obama, Year One
(Simon & Schuster, $28). By Jonathan Alter
5. Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century
(Regnery, $24.95). By Thomas C. Woods Jr.
6. To Save America: Stopping Obama's Secular-Socialist Machine
(Regnery, $29.95). By Newt Gingrich
7. Game Change: Obama and the Clintons, McCain and Palin, and the Race of a Lifetime
(Harper, $27.99). By John Heilemann & Mark Halperin
8. The Grand Jihad: How Islam and the Left Sabotage America
(Encounter, $27.95). By Andrew C. McCarthy
9. What Washington Can Learn From the World of Sports
(Regnery, $27.95). By George Allen
10. More Money Than God: Hedge Funds and the Making of a New Elite (Penguin Press, $29.95). By Sebastian Mallaby
Drawn from Book World's bestseller data supplied by Nielsen BookScan for the week ending July 4 (culled from the top 50 titles sold). The chart may not be reproduced without permission from Nielsen BookScan. Copyright © 2010 by Nielsen BookScan.
The comments to this entry are closed.