BOOK WORLD - November 14, 2010
The number of in-demand political titles remains at nine for a second week ... the top two titles remain the same, but there's been some shuffling beneath.
D'Souza's take on the Obama presidency drops precipitously from #3 to dead last ...
New titles joining the list include a look at suidice terrorism around the globe (and how best to thwart it), a look at the financial crisis and those who profited most (ATTENTION, INCOMING CONGRESS) and the Secret Service detail of President Kennedy on that fateful day finally speak publically. And the letters of the late Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, culled from the correspondence he bequeathed to the Library of Congress.
1. Broke: The Plan to Restore Our Trust, Truth and Treasure
(Threshold Editions, $29.99). By Glenn Beck
2. Obama's Wars
(Simon & Schuster, $30). By Bob Woodward
3. Pinheads and Patriots: Where You Stand in the Age of Obama
(Morrow, $27.99). By Bill O'Reilly
4. Cutting the Fuse: The Explosion of Global Suicide Terrorism and How to Stop It
(Univ. of Chicago, $30). By Robert A. Pape & James K. Feldman
5. More Money Than God: Hedge Funds and the Making of a New Elite
(Penguin Press, $29.95). By Sebastian Mallaby
6. Griftopia: Bubble Machines, Vampire Squids, and the Long Con That Is Breaking America
(Spiegel & Grau, $26). By Matt Taibbi
7. The Kennedy Detail: JFK's Secret Service Agents Break Their Silence
(Gallery, $28). By Gerald Baline with Lisa McCubbin
8. Daniel Patrick Moynihan
(PublicAffairs, $35). Edited by Steven R. Weisman
9. The Roots of Obama's Rage
(Regnery, $27.95). By Dinesh D'Souza
Drawn from Book World's bestseller data supplied by Nielsen BookScan for the week ending November 7 (culled from the top 50 titles sold). The chart may not be reproduced without permission from Nielsen BookScan. Copyright © 2010 by Nielsen BookScan.
Posted by: wts1574 | November 13, 2010 8:12 PM | Report abuse
The comments to this entry are closed.