BOOK WORLD - February 13, 2011
Mid-February brings little new to the top poli/sci titles this week --- in fact, save for one that dropped off, it's a reshuffling of last week's list.
It's interesting that President Reagan's autobiography, re-issued for the centennial of his birth, continues to have strong sales. A reflection of his legacy, no doubt, and a new generation discovering his presidency's influence. And the fact that the book had been out of print for several years ...
1. Decision Points (Crown, $35)
By George W. Bush
2. The Next Decade: Where We've Been . . . and Where We're Going
(Doubleday, $27.95). By George Friedman
3. The Longest War: The Enduring Conflict between America and Al-Qaeda
(Free Press, $28). By Peter Bergen
4. An American Life: The Autobiography
(Simon & Schuster, $32). By Ronald Reagan
5. My Father at 100
(Viking, $25.95). By Ron Reagan
6. All the Devils Are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis
(Portfolio, $32.95). By Bethany Mclean & Joe Nocera
Drawn from Book World's bestseller data supplied by Nielsen BookScan for the week ending February 6, 2011 (culled from the top 50 titles sold). The chart may not be reproduced without permission from Nielsen BookScan. Copyright © 2011 by Nielsen BookScan.