Tech Podcast
The Bloggers

We Take Requests

There's just one day left at E3, and we're interested in hearing what games, devices or issues you'd like us to write about that we haven't so far. We can't fulfill all requests, and of course they should be polite and reasonable, but we're listening.

We will also try to answer specific questions you might have about some of the things we've already covered.

Just post a comment below. Thanks for participating!

By Bob Greiner  |  May 12, 2006; 7:51 AM ET  | Category:  E3: Answering Your Questions
Previous: Reflections on Celebrity | Next: Random Bits

Add Post I.T. to Your Site
Get This Widget >>

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

Thank you very much for the opportunity to ask.

Do you have any insight on whether "Assassin's Creed" is going to be a PS3 exclusive game? There's lots of inconsistent information out there on the web. The game looks so spectacular that I think many console purchasing decisions would be influenced by the answer. Tks again.

Posted by: Mid-LifeCrysis | May 12, 2006 8:03 AM

Previously there were rumors on the net that the PS3 would function as a LocationFree TV base station and a DVR in addition to its gaming capabilities. The Sony press release doesn't mention anything about those possibilities, so is it safe to assume that they are not included in the PS3? I am particularly interested in the LocationFree TV aspect.

Posted by: Cleveland Parker | May 12, 2006 8:36 AM

Any thoughts on the new Splinter Cell? It seems to be a "choose your own adventure" plot.

Posted by: Dork | May 12, 2006 8:50 AM

How about some thoughts on Final Fantasy 12 (when is the actual U.S. release?) and also 13, since I've actually seen a few screenshots this week?

Posted by: Blepcots | May 12, 2006 10:26 AM

I doubt Assassin's creed will be exclusive. Considering how much development cost are now days, Ubi soft would be losing money if they released it on ONE system. Assassin's will be Mulitplatform.

Posted by: assassin | May 12, 2006 10:37 AM

Thanks for everyone's hard work this week. If possible, I would like to know if you can get any information as to whether Mercenaries 2 will be a Playstation 3 exclusive. It would seem strange to me if it was, considering the original Mercenaries sold well on both Xbox and PS2. Perhaps you could also speak more generally about 3rd party decisions to grant exclusives. Is it simply that one console maker will pay a lot for the exclusive? If so, do bidding wars for exclusives happen frequently? Thanks again.

Posted by: JJ | May 12, 2006 11:16 AM

I'd love to hear how "Okami" looks. The graphics have me mesmerized, but I'm not sure if the gameplay will translate well in the international port.

Posted by: Merganser | May 12, 2006 1:49 PM