You're a Grown Man. GROW UP!

Please Read the Letter: Vol. 1, No. 3: The latest entry in the newish Post Rock series in which I publish unedited email from readers who rant and rail about my work. Today's missive comes from Maia.

Your reviews of the Jonas Brothers are always very mean. I did not like your review of the Jonas Brothers new TV series. First insulting Kevin over the summer, then insulting their 3d concert, and now insulting their new TV series. Of course you don't like the TV series because your a grown up and you have a grown up opinion. The Jonas Brothers are great role models and your probably just jealous of their fame!

By J. Freedom du Lac |  May 5, 2009; 11:18 AM ET Jonas , Please Read the Letter
Previous: Wilco: The Lawsuit; Relix Keeps on Truckin'; Coldplay's Ripping Somebody Off | Next: Ben Harper and the Relentless 7: Live Last Night

Comments

Please email us to report offensive comments.

This person is unaware of when to use "you're" instead of "your."

Posted by: PillowyStar | May 5, 2009 11:27 AM

I TOTALLY AGREE! These people are so jealous of the Jonas Brothers and they will NEVER be as fantastic as a role model as a Jonas Brother!

Posted by: alexayaali | May 5, 2009 11:56 AM

aww, poor maia, she's just a kid!

Posted by: msto | May 5, 2009 12:05 PM

At least her typing is legible.

Posted by: EricS2 | May 5, 2009 2:41 PM

Well, I agree and disagree with the girl. Most of your opinions towards the Jonas Brothers are pretty ridiculous/obnoxious, you should probably just recuse yourself. Hatred and rational criticism just don't gel well.

Posted by: Sophizzle | May 5, 2009 4:58 PM

I bought the Jonas Brothers on download because someone in the media told me it was the new Hanson. So there you go. Right off the bat it was not the right thing to be telling me. I got the album from Macintosh ITunes and listened to it right away. It was not the new Hanson sound, in fact, it was far from the new Hanson. I wanted to go the Hanson concert last year, but the bus schedule was confusing. I ended up at the mall! Again, I ask, is that the right thing to be telling someone? See what trouble it causes? Thank you for that, I say!

Posted by: norby_blanch | May 5, 2009 5:46 PM

Posted by: norby_blanch | May 5, 2009 5:46 PM

------

Internet post of the year. Purely for "Macintosh ITunes."

Posted by: M__N | May 6, 2009 10:02 AM