A Big 10 Minutes for Redskins

The Seahawks are on the clock with the fourth pick...and they take Aaron Curry. Mark Sanchez is still on the board.

By Jason La Canfora  |  April 25, 2009; 4:30 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Sanchez Is Still There; Will Skins Trade Up?
Next: Jets Get Sanchez

Comments

Posted by: jgr007 | April 25, 2009 4:35 PM | Report abuse

Hmmm... Will Sanchez fall to #13 now?

If so, the Skins should try and trade spots with the Jets, and get some extra picks.

Posted by: MrRedskin21 | April 25, 2009 4:36 PM | Report abuse

JLC, keep hedging you geek.

Posted by: Barno1 | April 25, 2009 4:37 PM | Report abuse

I think most of this Sanchez talk has been bluffs.

But then again, I'm almost always wrong.

16 games? And all of this buzz?

Nah.

Posted by: SteveMG | April 25, 2009 4:38 PM | Report abuse

The NFL Network reported that is the player the Jets want is still there at #8, the Jags will trade with them.

Also, it seems the Browns wanted Curry so they may trade this pick.....darn it!

Posted by: Lisa_R | April 25, 2009 4:38 PM | Report abuse

I just want to see Dirty Sanchez come off the board so I can breathe easy... Please Please Please either a DE or T

Posted by: krichardson7777 | April 25, 2009 4:38 PM | Report abuse

Thank you Jets! No take Sanchez

Posted by: scampbell1975 | April 25, 2009 4:39 PM | Report abuse

Thank you Jets! Now take Sanchez

Posted by: scampbell1975 | April 25, 2009 4:39 PM | Report abuse

GO JETS!!!

Posted by: Buckleycj | April 25, 2009 4:39 PM | Report abuse

Jets take Sanchez. Good thing you hedged beat reporter! Hahaha!

Posted by: Barno1 | April 25, 2009 4:40 PM | Report abuse

I really hope they take Oher at #13. Although I wouldn't be opposed to drafting Chris "Beanie" Wells either.

I love CP but he has a lot of carries under his belt already, has been fading late in the season, and the luxury of a one-two punch combo at RB would be a huge plus, imho.

Posted by: MrRedskin21 | April 25, 2009 4:41 PM | Report abuse

JLC, keep hedging you geek.

Posted by: Barno1 | April 25, 2009 4:37 PM | Report abuse

the only geek here is you since all you care about is trying to discredit a reporter , and you do it moronically.

Posted by: cstanton1 | April 25, 2009 4:41 PM | Report abuse

What a RELIEF!

Posted by: psps23 | April 25, 2009 4:42 PM | Report abuse

Who was the idiot who said that the Sanchez buzz was a bluff?

Oh yeah....me

Nevermind.

I don't see how 16 games in college warrants this high of a selection.

Posted by: SteveMG | April 25, 2009 4:44 PM | Report abuse

I was actually disappointed the Jets took Sanchez.
No, I didn't want us to draft him.
Was hoping the Jets would trade up w/ us to take him and we could get their 2nd rd pick in exchange for switching from #13 to 17.

Oh well....

Posted by: RedskinRay1 | April 25, 2009 4:47 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: cstanton1 | April 25, 2009 4:41 PM | Report abuse

If discrediting the Jayson Blair of the Washington Post makes me a geek, I'm cool with that.

Posted by: Barno1 | April 25, 2009 5:40 PM | Report abuse