Albert Haynesworth misses second straight practice

Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth missed all of practice for the second straight day Thursday, and Coach Mike Shanahan said it's possible he will miss Saturday's preseason game against Baltimore.

Haynesworth originally left Tuesday's practice because he wasn't feeling well, and on Wednesday - when Haynesworth stood to the side of a two-hour session, not wearing pads - Shanahan said he believed Haynesworth's problems had to do with dehydration. Shanahan modified that Thursday.

"I talked to him today, and I thought it was dehydration," Shanahan said. "He felt that his head was bothering him more than it was dehydration. He wasn't feeling good, basically, is what it was. That's why he didn't practice."

Asked if these were migraine headaches, Shanahan said: "Not really sure. Just didn't feel very good. More of a headache than, I think, anything else."

Haynesworth missed the first nine days of training camp because he couldn't pass a conditioning test mandated by Shanahan because Haynesworth had missed more than half of the Redskins' offseason workouts. He has been relegated to the second team in almost all workouts, and he played eight snaps in last week's victory over Buffalo.

Shanahan said Haynesworth's potential participation in Saturday's preseason game will depend on whether he works out with the team on Friday. Shanahan was asked whether he was disappointed, given that other players had practiced through sickness, in Haynesworth's inability to go in recent days.

"I'm not going to compare one person's injury to another," Shanahan said. "We'll just wait and see, see how he is, see how he plays."

By Barry Svrluga  |  August 19, 2010; 12:05 PM ET
Categories:  3-4 defense , Albert Haynesworth , Mike Shanahan
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Malcolm Kelly misses practice, court date
Next: Training camp ends, competition continues

Comments

You're f'n kidding me.

Posted by: Kenbeatrizz | August 19, 2010 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Is there a bigger pu$$y in the NFL?

Posted by: Rypien11 | August 19, 2010 12:10 PM | Report abuse

"Kelly's driving record in Northern Virginia is far from stellar. In the past 18 months alone, he's been cited twice for failure to obey highway signs, twice for speeding and once for driving with a tinted or smoked windshield, according to Loudon County records."

You think his driving record's bad, you should see how he runs pass routes. Ba-dum-pah!

Posted by: Kenbeatrizz | August 19, 2010 12:12 PM | Report abuse

No wonder he couldn't pass his conditioning test, this guys has balls down to the floor...unfrickenbelievable!

Posted by: SthFlaRskn | August 19, 2010 12:14 PM | Report abuse

Is there a bigger pu$$y in the NFL?

Posted by: Rypien11 | August 19, 2010 12:10 PM | Report abuse
-------------------------

This is the question that plagues Michael David Barrett's dreams.

Posted by: mattsoundworld | August 19, 2010 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SthFlaRskn

Actually, his balls never dropped.

Posted by: Kenbeatrizz | August 19, 2010 12:16 PM | Report abuse

A man you can always count on!

Posted by: iubiquity | August 19, 2010 12:17 PM | Report abuse

This guy is likely to get injured early and spend most/all of the season on injured reserve anyway. I think Shanahan is moving on without him. He's a second team player who has proven to be a cancer. This was the biggest blunder (of which there were many) that Snyder/Cerrato ever made. It's done with. Let him sit out for as long as he wants. Mark my words, he'll sit out most of the season anyway. Let Shanahan build a team without him.

Posted by: Overtime58 | August 19, 2010 12:17 PM | Report abuse

Albert Haynesworth showed what he could do against Buffalo. He's still a load at the point of attack and is, as the kids say, a bad man. This "illness" is about making Shanahan pay for all his offseason remarks to the press, his silly little conditioning test and his continued insistence on Mr. Haynesworth playing nose tackle.

This saga will "go away" if 1) the Redskins sweeten Mr. Haynesworth's contract, 2) Shanahan publicly grovels in an act of contrition, 3) Mr. Hayneworth is moved to defensive end, or 4) Mr. Haynesworth is released.

Checkmate.

Posted by: HaynesworthsAgent | August 19, 2010 12:21 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Overtime58 | August 19, 2010 12:17 PM

There were many blunders? I'm surprised no one has mentioned this before now.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 19, 2010 12:22 PM | Report abuse

I only want one game out of Fat Albert and that's the opener. Once he takes a dump on Tony Homo on national television, his stock will rise. Put him on the shelf and start fielding offers. SOMEONE is going to lose a key defensive lineman and then the market will be in our favor, the same way Parcells gouged us for Jason "Dancing With the Guards" Taylor.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 19, 2010 12:22 PM | Report abuse

I have actually been bust working lately and haven't been keeping up.......

There's a good chance Jesus looked like Jason Campbell.....

Also saw the Raiders/Girls game last night on NFLN....JC looked ok....

""Am I pleased with where I'm at? No," McNabb said. "I want to be where I was when I was in the same offense [with the Eagles] and being able to have full command. To be able to do what I was doing.""

Translation = I'm going to the Vikings next year if this year doesn't work out....

Posted by: 4thFloor | August 19, 2010 12:25 PM | Report abuse

He was clearly hungover.

Posted by: kdaciek | August 19, 2010 12:25 PM | Report abuse

Dehydration causes head aches

Posted by: alex35332 | August 19, 2010 12:25 PM | Report abuse

I have actually been bust working lately and haven't been keeping up.......

Posted by: 4thFloor | August 19, 2010 12:25 PM |

So, are you acknowledging what Red's said about you? That you're a bust?

Posted by: beep-beep | August 19, 2010 12:28 PM | Report abuse

I just waaaaaay over ate for lunch...and now I have a head ache.

Posted by: PlayAction | August 19, 2010 12:29 PM | Report abuse

I'm starting to fear that our opening drive on Saturday vs. the Ravens will be unsuccessful.

Not because we couldn't move the ball, but because we got pulled over.

Posted by: freakzilla | August 19, 2010 12:29 PM | Report abuse

Albert ate some of those tainted eggs. Rocky style. That's what going on.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 19, 2010 12:32 PM | Report abuse

He was clearly hungover.

Posted by: kdaciek | August 19, 2010 12:25 PM | Report abuse

Dehydration causes head aches

Posted by: alex35332 | August 19, 2010 12:25 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, Bacardi 151 will do that to ya!

I remember being dehydraded at football camp in the 90's, after an IV of fluids I was fine. Has medical treatment degraded since then? Pump his fat a$$ full of fluids and send him out onto the field!

Posted by: HTTR | August 19, 2010 12:32 PM | Report abuse

I just waaaaaay over ate for lunch...and now I have a head ache.

Posted by: PlayAction | August 19, 2010 12:29 PM | Report abuse

I'd take the rest of the day off. If the boss buys it, lather-rinse-repeat for rest of week. Seems to work for Big Al.

Posted by: HTTR | August 19, 2010 12:37 PM | Report abuse

Memo to AH: next off-season don't train with the Pillsbury Doughboy!

Posted by: mocmao | August 19, 2010 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Fat Albert is suffering from 'work' he's just not used to it

Posted by: aypub | August 19, 2010 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Beeps!

Posted by: HTTR | August 19, 2010 12:42 PM | Report abuse

I just waaaaaay over ate for lunch...and now I have a head ache.

Posted by: PlayAction | August 19, 2010 12:29 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: HTTR | August 19, 2010 12:37 PM

I was thinking that...but unfortunately I get paid after I work...not before I work.

Posted by: PlayAction | August 19, 2010 12:44 PM | Report abuse

Dogging it.....what else is new?

Posted by: yampaco | August 19, 2010 12:44 PM | Report abuse

Memo to AH: next off-season don't train with the Pillsbury Doughboy.

Posted by: mocmao | August 19, 2010 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Fat Albert is suffering from 'work' he's just not used to it

Posted by: aypub | August 19, 2010 12:48 PM | Report abuse

How can this guy look himself in the mirror???

Posted by: wbbradb | August 19, 2010 12:48 PM | Report abuse

I have actually been bust working lately and haven't been keeping up.......

Posted by: 4thFloor | August 19, 2010 12:25 PM |

So, are you acknowledging what Red's said about you? That you're a bust?

Posted by: beep-beep | August 19, 2010 12:28 PM

Typos galore.....

Posted by: 4thFloor | August 19, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Thanks Snyder.

Posted by: katedog | August 19, 2010 1:01 PM | Report abuse

How can this guy look himself in the mirror???

Posted by: wbbradb | August 19, 2010 12:48 PM | Report abuse

He's not a guy... he's a baby. Baby's can't see themselves.

Posted by: motiongrfx | August 19, 2010 1:02 PM | Report abuse

Why don't you losers get a life. Maybe he has a virus or something, ever consider that? He has no business practicing sick. Anyway, AH is better hung over than any of our other linemen.

You want something to worry about, start worrying about Andre Carter at LB. He was beyond awful against Buffalo, just wandering around. We simply do not yet have the personnel to play a 3-4 and it will be exposed fully once the season begins.

Posted by: Themightymeateater | August 19, 2010 1:15 PM | Report abuse

The defense will defintely struggle without Fat Al at NT. Maake is not going to cut it. He was not a standout in 4-3 defenses and doesn't look like he can hold up in the middle in the 3-4. This has to be disappointing as it moves Fat Al from DE where he would definitely be more effective. If he does not come out as a motivated NT during the regular season the Dline is going to be shredded.

Posted by: srobert1117 | August 19, 2010 1:22 PM | Report abuse

We gave 32 million to a fat lazy turd, that doesn't even like football...un freakin believable!!! The only way this ever works out for us if Vinny gets a job with the drugboys....

Posted by: klangley69 | August 19, 2010 1:24 PM | Report abuse

Leave AH alone, I would do the same thing at my job if 1) Money was paid upfront 2) my boss try to embarrass me in public 3) and why over do it if I am already paid. Redskins will pay for treating this mountain of a man like a step child...He has the right to do what he wants once the organization lay him out to dry the way they did. Nuff said son@

Posted by: Incognito00 | August 19, 2010 1:33 PM | Report abuse

TRADE FAT AL FOR ANYTHING, A 5TH ROUND PICK, JUST GET HIM OFF THE TEAM.... FAT F-ING BASTARD!!!

Posted by: BarackObama | August 19, 2010 1:36 PM | Report abuse

Checkmate.

Posted by: HaynesworthsAgent |

notta

Posted by: hessone | August 19, 2010 1:37 PM | Report abuse

can't we just let play outfield for the
'Nats? The entire outfield?!

Posted by: gerling3 | August 19, 2010 1:37 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Incognito00 | August 19, 2010 1:33 PM |

YOU MIGHT BE LESS INTELLIGENT THAN FAT AL!!!

Posted by: BarackObama | August 19, 2010 1:38 PM | Report abuse

forgot the him , but what a girlie-man
anyway. can't practice ,Coach, my hoo-hoo
hurts.

Posted by: gerling3 | August 19, 2010 1:41 PM | Report abuse

Is Fat Albert Haynesworth really WORTH the trouble? What do you call a player with maximum potential, who can't play three consecutive downs and takes a three day vacation because he doesn't drink enough H2O? I HAVEN'T SEEN A CRY BABY THIS BIG SINCE THE THIRD GRADE.

Posted by: lindseystevena | August 19, 2010 1:43 PM | Report abuse

BENCHworth.

Posted by: DikShuttle | August 19, 2010 1:47 PM | Report abuse

My nine year old, who plays BOTH offensive and defensive lines has more willingness than this man who is making a king's ransom to lineup whereever told....I wonder what exactly the Fat Albert apologists have to say now? CUT THIS DUDE NOW BEFORE SEPTEMBER 12th....WE DO NOT NEED THIS CLOWN VS. DALLAS....Any fan (who calls themselves a "true" Skins fan) saying different can GET OUT with him!

Posted by: ejharrisjr40 | August 19, 2010 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Whether Haynesworth is truly sick or not, I think he is still pushing the Redskins for a trade. He agreed to come into campe and do what was asked. This did not mean he would be a happy camper or would be here at the start of the season. If the Redskins could trade him for a 3rd or 4th round draft pick, they should take it and let him be someone else's problem.

Posted by: wizfan89 | August 19, 2010 1:54 PM | Report abuse

As quoted in the movie Good Fellas, "F*#@ You, Pay me!

Posted by: Special_One40 | August 19, 2010 1:54 PM | Report abuse

"How can this guy look himself in the mirror???"

Through a wide angle lens.....thats how..

Posted by: nowhine | August 19, 2010 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Why don't you losers get a life.

Posted by: Themightymeateater | August 19, 2010 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Seriously dude, "losers" and "get a life"? Why don't you take Fat Al's meat out of your mouth and spit out a manly insult if you are going to get up in everyone's face for doggin' on the biggest, laziest, over-paid, under-conditioned, sorry excuse for a professional athlete on the team (maybe in the entire NFL).

This a$$ clown is an embarrassment to the Redskins name, and I for one am tired of the Skins being the laughing stock of the NFL preseason and the butt of so many jokes because of his antics.

Of course, all is forgiven if he breaks Romo's arm off (with ball) and runs it back for 6 on Sept. 12th (hopefully, it's within their 5 yd line so there's a realistic chance of a TD).

Posted by: HTTR | August 19, 2010 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Wow! I think al's gay lover, who just might be our president,questioned my
intelligence, took me five minutes to find
the'Q' in questioned, but so what!!

Posted by: gerling3 | August 19, 2010 2:01 PM | Report abuse

well said, well spoken httr

Posted by: gerling3 | August 19, 2010 2:06 PM | Report abuse

I am a true Redskins, unlike many on this forum. As long as Haynesworth wears the Burgundy and Gold, he has my unconditional love.

As long as Snyder owns the Redskins, he has my unconditional love.

Hating about mistakes made in the past will not help. What? You never made a mistake? Give me a break.

The true test of character is what you do when u realize you have made a mistake. You move on and deal with the present and future rather than moaning about the past.

The Zorn era was crucial for the improvement of the Redskins. If Snyder/Vinny had hired some average HC, he would still be here along with Vinny as GM and Snyder sticking his fingers in everything. We would be looking at 10 years of 8-8 seasons. But because Zorn was such a terrible train wreck that caused the fans to revolt, Snyder finally was forced to listen to Charlie Casserly and Jimmie Johnson and fire Zorn along with his good friend Vinny, hire a real GM in Bruce Allen, a good HC in Shanahan, and completely step out of the way. So let's give a little credit because it Zorn's disaster that knocked some sense into Snyder.

The proof that things really changed was right after Haynesworth's initial meeting with Shanahan where Haynesworth was told he would be a DE and NT in a 3-4. Haynesworth ran to Snyder to complain, but Snyder refused to see him and had his secretary tell him that Snyder no longer talked directly to players and Haynesworth was directed to talk to Allen. This was a good thing, but maybe it caused Haynesworth to feel betrayed since it was Snyder that made promises to him and signed him. Who knows.

But now it is time to deal with the present Haynesworth problem. Shanahan can't force Haynesworth to play if Haynesworth does not want to. Shanahan is being low key. He hasn't thrown Haynesworth under the bus. He is being very matter-of-fact about the situation.

It isn't fair to all the other defenders that put in the work in the offseason to have Haynesworth come in after skipping it and take the starting job away without earning it. We all know that Haynesworth can be a beast when he wants to play, but it is up to Haynesworth to show us that he truly wants to play before he is handed a starting DE position. So far, that has not happened.

Posted by: PriorKnowledge | August 19, 2010 2:29 PM | Report abuse

The haters around here would astound me if I hadn't seen them wriggling out of the woodwork two weeks ago. Ask across the NFL. No one practices sick or injured. No one plays injured or sick in preseason. It is not worth it. I'd really like to see our Insider report on how many Redskins have missed practice or preseason games because of injury or illness so far. My guess is, the majority have sat out at least one practice. As for the dehydration, I'm a little shocked at Shanahan. I thought the whole thing about making players practice in the hot sun with inadequate water went out with George Halas.

Posted by: Nemo24601 | August 19, 2010 2:29 PM | Report abuse

This overpaid child/bag of crap is unbeleivable, I hope he tears his ACL before 9/12 and we are finally done with him.

Posted by: DCFanatic | August 19, 2010 2:35 PM | Report abuse

As long as Snyder owns the Redskins, he has my unconditional love.

Posted by: PriorKnowledge
-------------------------------------------

"Unconditional love"? Well, you sure are a true something...

"There's a sucker born every minute." - P. T. Barnum

Posted by: PrinceBuster21 | August 19, 2010 2:37 PM | Report abuse

Please, release Haynesworth. My Jets would pick him up in a second with utter delight.

Posted by: Nemo24601 | August 19, 2010 2:39 PM | Report abuse

wow again kids! A good deal of insight and
plenty of passion,currently in Indy and I'm
thinking last year Peyton didn't do preseason. Diehard Redskin, TC Williams'
Titan. Somebody just kisk the ball, and let's get some Cowgirl ASS!!!! Sorry about the s in KICK.

Posted by: gerling3 | August 19, 2010 2:41 PM | Report abuse

I think he had a headache or something LOL

Posted by: nativedc | August 19, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse

thats YOUR BOY jason reid. tool

Posted by: slim4 | August 19, 2010 3:32 PM | Report abuse

Good old ham sandwich, you can always count on him....

Posted by: 44fx2901 | August 19, 2010 3:52 PM | Report abuse

Not defending him. Matter of fact I've been a big AH detractor. But as someone who has had concussions, this sounds like a possible concussion.

Posted by: renhoekk2 | August 19, 2010 4:04 PM | Report abuse

Hopefully, but not likely Big Boy will be used sparingly in meaningless games. He shows up strong as a team leader and competitor against all comers in the games that count and every opponent knows that. Its the minority locals that look for the few negatives and ignore the main points we are better with him and our opponents hope we are stupid enough to help injure him or run him out of town. Same with Portis. The media gives the ones who brings it on the field the most grief. C. Rogers is now a mature very good NFL cornerback, but we still read recycled material about trivial warts. There are 20 plus NFL teams that would love to have him as one of their 2 starters. Devin Thomas is very good, but being a Skin--he have to jump thru hoops and placed in positions that the coach knows he isn't an asset at.

Posted by: CTaylor42 | August 19, 2010 4:04 PM | Report abuse

shanahan is laughing at this big doofus as he makes a true a$$ of himself in front of the world. he doesn't want to play football...here or anywhere. he's got big bucks, big boats and a good supply of the essentials....doof is just waiting for shanahan to blow up at him so he can cry victim, and boo-hoo coach abuse, and shanahan is too cool. he's knows doof is here as long as long as snyder allows it. the question is, can synder stand the credibility hit he takes when he gives up on doof $$$$$. let's see who breaks 1st. will it be the coach, the doof, or the danny.....

Posted by: joerutgens72 | August 19, 2010 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Tell this lump to stay home. He won't participate, he won't try, he's out of shape. He's a bad influence and a distraction for the rest of the team. The franchise lost a bundle on him. Cut the losses and move on. He's not worth the attention.

Posted by: SorrySkins | August 19, 2010 4:13 PM | Report abuse

This jackass is a joke. Can you imagine Lombardi, johnson, Allen, or parcells putting up with this fool. cut him today.
either do it or the cancer will spread. Send him to the Bengals so he can be there with the other cancer..owens.

Posted by: scholls3 | August 19, 2010 4:13 PM | Report abuse

Albert gives good headache.

Posted by: chopin224 | August 19, 2010 4:46 PM | Report abuse

I honestly wonder what some of you do for a living. Probably collect welfare. Cut Haynesworth? What a plan. Get rid of the best D lineman in the game? Because he's a "distraction?"

This isn't high school. These are grown men. They know what AH brings on sundays. A big load of push double teams into the backfield. A big dose of intimidation. Waht do you bring? Nothing.

Posted by: Themightymeateater | August 19, 2010 5:22 PM | Report abuse

Why don't you losers get a life.

Posted by: Themightymeateater | August 19, 2010 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: HTTR | August 19, 2010 2:01 PM | Report abuse

I know this site is lame and filled with morons, but how come you can insult me but my response gets blocked? Someone is seriously lacking a sense of humor. Let me just summarize. AH is the most dominant lineman in the game. He was never a problem until Shanny arrived and tried to start dictating to AH. It's like Shanny wanted to show us all right off the bat why he got canned in Denver.

Whatever. AH showed who was the bigger man. He made his point, then came to camp, only to endure more harrassment. The idea that he is some kind of embarrassment to the team would get a big laugh out of the defensive players. A raw rookie and a carer journeyman both recorded 11 sacks playing next to the big man. I assure you they don't want to see him gone.

Posted by: Themightymeateater | August 19, 2010 5:31 PM | Report abuse

I'm sure he does have a head-ache ! Smoking crack and drinking bourbon until 4 a.m. has a way of giving you a headache in the morning !!!

Posted by: US-conscience | August 19, 2010 6:15 PM | Report abuse

Slacker! Prima Dona! Slob!

Posted by: mortified469 | August 19, 2010 6:50 PM | Report abuse

I hope he gets all the rest he needs so he can knock Romo`s d.i.c.k. in the dirt!

Posted by: vexed50verizonnet | August 19, 2010 6:54 PM | Report abuse

AH is a pu@#y ! period. I only hope he never plays for us again. People on here saying he is still the best lineman we have. That is a joke. You mean for the two out of 10 plays he actually is on the field and not off on the sideline sucking oxygen on sideline ? Fat man in a little coat is what AH is. Of course he is now playing games with Shannahan, not practicing, etc. So out of shape and not practicing makes him less fit. Get ready for less than what we got last year, which everyone should be able to agree was a pathetic joke.

Posted by: mannerofspeakin | August 19, 2010 7:39 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mannerofspeakin | August 19, 2010 7:41 PM | Report abuse

Shanahan couldn't have scripted this any better. The more Albert acts like a lazy, wimpy problem-child, the less Dan Snyder is able to be a meddling, incompetent problem-child.

Coach is in a win-win. If his my-way-or-the-highway approach works on AH, and the Redskins get the most out of him, great. If it doesn't work, and they trade him for a bag of nuts, also great. Either way, Coach keeps his cred with the team and Snyder never gets to make another player-related decision.

In the end, I think every Redskins fan owes Haynesworth a big Thank You for finally killing the Snyderatto era. At least until Shanahan quits.

Posted by: McLobo | August 19, 2010 7:55 PM | Report abuse

Have patience you double and triple posters. It takes time to be posted. It is probably going through a "dummy" program and when it sees that it may not be dumb, it posts all of them as "really stupid."

Posted by: mortified469 | August 19, 2010 8:27 PM | Report abuse

FREE sHIPPING

WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT

YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

thank you !!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted by: fashion51003 | August 19, 2010 8:47 PM | Report abuse

The man is a malingerer plain and simple. He's get himself held out of practice if he had a freakin' hangnail. $32M for this so far?

Posted by: bullwinkle1 | August 19, 2010 8:52 PM | Report abuse

As we first-class goods, price concessions, imitated by many peers. That many customers suffered financial loss, and in this I am sorry to the various
Bit customers say: "I'm sorry." Please look for "www.vogue touch.com" permanent site.
Our "Customer is God" for the purpose. Tailored for the customer the most top sports products.

Last modified shoes:

Vibram Five Finger Sprint $ 50 "most popular"
Jordan 12 Retro man-30 $ 39
Tshirts (Polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $ 16
Air jordan (1-24) shoes $ 33
Handbags (Coach, ed hardy, lv, d & g) $ 35
Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi) $ 30
Sunglasses (Oakey, coach, gucci, Armaini) $ 16
Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $ 25

Jersey:update ....
NHL Jersey
NFL Jersey
NBA Jersey
MLB Jersey

Posted by: nike55 | August 19, 2010 9:20 PM | Report abuse

Last modified shoes:

Vibram Five Finger Sprint $ 50 "most popular"
Jordan 12 Retro man-30 $ 39
Tshirts (Polo, ed hardy, lacoste) $ 16
Air jordan (1-24) shoes $ 33
Handbags (Coach, ed hardy, lv, d & g) $ 35
Jean (True Religion, ed hardy, coogi) $ 30
Sunglasses (Oakey, coach, gucci, Armaini) $ 16
Bikini (Ed hardy, polo) $ 25

Jersey:update ....
NHL Jersey
NFL Jersey
NBA Jersey
MLB Jersey

Posted by: nike55 | August 19, 2010 9:21 PM | Report abuse

Last modified shoes:

Vibram Five Finger Sprint $ 50 "most popular"
Jordan 12 Retro man-30 $ 39

NFL Jersey
NBA Jersey
MLB Jersey

Posted by: nike55 | August 19, 2010 9:23 PM | Report abuse

An NFL playa not player.

Posted by: whocares666 | August 19, 2010 9:28 PM | Report abuse

Rumor has it that Albert has cramps from his period!

Posted by: bg1fan1 | August 19, 2010 9:56 PM | Report abuse

I went to wurk with back pain, did my job,
came back and AH is still a wuss! Now my head hurts! I'm gonna have my mommie call in for me tomorrow!

Posted by: gerling3 | August 19, 2010 10:42 PM | Report abuse

He's like part of our government. Actually, like a LOT of our government.
HE is a headache. Why are we even putting up with this crap? You go, gerling3 - I hope AH HAS a mommy to call in for him.....tub of goo that he is.

Posted by: msuic76 | August 19, 2010 10:54 PM | Report abuse

He's like part of our government. Actually, like a LOT of our government.

Posted by: msuic76 | August 19, 2010 10:54 PM | Report abuse

Albert is a sub-par football player. Shanny, the Col Nathan R. Jessep, order the Code Red.

Players have to be shaking their heads in disbelief wondering if Fat Albert is indeed not committed. Forget letting him lead a proud bunch of guys out of the tunnel. This big tub of goo needs to just be left behind and for no one to give him the time of day anymore.

Posted by: redskinbo | August 20, 2010 12:26 AM | Report abuse

It's late guys and gals, if Haynesworth even decides he wants to play,without conditioning and practice,he's prone.
Hell, Uncle Sam just sent me a earning statemeent telling me instead of pressing
on and working my ass off, I would make
more if I just quit because I live with
pain. GEAR UP!! I hope no one is crying for me because I'll kick your ass for it.
'til next time,skintite3

Posted by: gerling3 | August 20, 2010 12:49 AM | Report abuse

Would someone please tell AH that the cure for dehydration is very simple: drink water. I went through boot camp with the flu and a 104 degree fever (at points) and kept doing push ups in the rain until they stopped me. The reason?... they told me to drink from my canteen constantly! We would reduce our fever whenever it got out of control by hydrating, and it was fairly easy to keep going.

Someone tell million dollar baby that 18 yr old kids, who make a thousandth of what he does, are able to outperform him.

Posted by: monkeymayonaise | August 20, 2010 2:40 AM | Report abuse

LMAO, the tubby gift that keeps on giving...like a fat cold sore

'Everyday Fat Albert doesn't "sing", a dozen chickens lose their wings'

'Oh Danny Boy, the Gripes, the Gripes are callin...'

Posted by: kahlua87 | August 20, 2010 6:47 AM | Report abuse

Please enough with the Haynesworth stories.

These clowns get off on these stories.

Posted by: shamken | August 20, 2010 7:52 AM | Report abuse

Fat Al heard talking to himself coming out of the Jiffy John yesterday: "... I didn't have corn!!!..."

Posted by: DontGetIt | August 20, 2010 8:22 AM | Report abuse

At this point I'm done coming up with excuses for him. I'm just going to cover my ears and go LALALALALALALALA until the Dallas game.

Posted by: bosshog7169 | August 20, 2010 8:24 AM | Report abuse

Come on guys it's just preseason in this so-called period of global warming. When I was a kid I played baseball in the summer that was bad enough. And you expect this 300 lb behemoth to do well in this heat? Save your criticisms of ol Al until the planet cools down in a month or two. In fact why don't we just build all indoor stadiums or move the season back to say Oct to Mar? The greenies should love that.

Posted by: linus12 | August 20, 2010 8:33 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: linus12 | August 20, 2010 8:33 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: linus12 | August 20, 2010 8:33 AM | Report abuse

let's get some real reporting on Haynesworth. Enough of this speculation BS. What is wrong with him? He is quickly losing his worth and becoming more of a distraction to team unity. I can't see Shanahan putting up with this type of behavior for long. The lesson learned in the NFL is paying out huge bonuses. Haynesworth has effectively ruined it for any other player looking for a big bonus in the future. It will be called the Haynesworth Effect and GM's will never again give out that typw of money to a player. I wonder what other players feel about this.

Posted by: bobilly2 | August 20, 2010 8:56 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: bobilly2 | August 20, 2010 8:56 AM | Report abuse

On to some real news, so what's up with his pregnant stripper friend Silvia Mena. Did she have his kid yet?

Posted by: d1232 | August 20, 2010 9:01 AM | Report abuse

Why don't you haters, who are obviously unemployed, go over to Redskins Park and get them to cut Haynesworth? I think he would look very good in a Jets uniform, and Rex Ryan would love to have him! I think they'd do well together. Step one is you guys. Stop starting with the F key when you refer to Haynesworth, get off your duffs and head over there!

Posted by: Nemo24601 | August 20, 2010 9:29 AM | Report abuse

Awww pooor albert!

Posted by: tschuhart | August 20, 2010 9:40 AM | Report abuse

PriorKnowledge are you kidding me. You may be a fan, but your knowledge of football I wonder about. I’m not saying Zorn would have turned out to be a great coach, but the way Danny/Vinny undermined Zorn it would have been very difficult for any coach thrive.
I can guarantee Shanahan is seething about Haynesworth and will make him pay to the extent that he can, but he is not going to show his hand.

Posted by: mattphillips | August 20, 2010 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: mattphillips | August 20, 2010 9:57 AM | Report abuse

Honestly, I wonder if a lot of you have ever even watched a football game. That's probably why you read the Post, which features a sports section written largely by women and wimpy guys who throw like Obama.

Instead of cruising gay bars Saturday nght, watch the Skins game and isolate on AH. He'll be the big guy on the Skins pushing Ravens O linemen around like he's rearranging deck chairs on his go fast boat. Then come back here and apologize to me for everything hateful you've said about him.

Posted by: Themightymeateater | August 20, 2010 10:36 AM | Report abuse

Listening to Mike Shanahan talk for extended periods of time is known to cause severe headaches and nausea.

Posted by: Candressuhmoose | August 20, 2010 10:59 AM | Report abuse