Cerrato: Haynesworth would like playing for Shanahan

Former top Redskins official Vinny Cerrato, who played a major role in luring Albert Haynesworth to Washington, joined in the criticism of the disgruntled Pro Bowl defensive tackle Thursday, saying Haynesworth "should stop thinking only about himself."

Invited to Redskins Park to participate in the team's alumni barbecue event, Cerrato expressed disappointment that Haynesworth skipped the team's mandatory two-day minicamp that ended Thursday and has requested a trade after only one season with the team. In February 2009, Haynesworth received a then-record $41 million in guaranteed money based, in large part, on Cerrato's strong recommendation.

The Redskins signed Haynesworth in free agency because they believed in
him, Cerrato said, and it's time for him to do the right thing.

"When he signed, he said he wanted to prove everybody wrong," said Cerrato, the team's executive vice president of football operations during the 2008-09 seasons. "He said he wanted to show everybody that it's not about the money. He said he wanted to be the best that ever played. He said he wanted to be like Reggie White. He said Reggie
White was his hero, so live up to what you said. Don't have it change just because a coach changed."

Cerrato, who was forced to resign Dec. 17, and owner Daniel Snyder were convinced that Haynesworth would be a difference-maker on defense. Snyder spoke briefly on Thursday, too, but declined to elaborate on the Haynesworth situation.

"I think Coach [Mike] Shanahan said everything for our franchise. I'm just looking forward to this season," Snyder said.

Haynesworth appeared in just 12 games, but he participated in the second-largest number of plays among Redskins defensive linemen (defensive end Andre Carter led the group).

Haynesworth had four sacks -- his lowest total since the 2006 season -- but Carter and defensive end/outside linebacker Brian Orakpo each had 11 sacks, benefiting from Haynesworth's presence along the line, former Redskins coaches said. Carter had just four sacks in 2008. The team improved from 28th in the league, with only 24 sacks, in 2008 to eighth, with 40 sacks, last season.

But Haynesworth quickly clashed with former defensive coordinator Greg Blache over Blache's reluctance to give Haynesworth the freedom he wanted in Washington's 4-3 defense. Haynesworth contends Snyder promised him that. And Haynesworth skipped Coach Mike Shanahan's first off-season program in protest of the coaching staff's plans to use him as a nose tackle in Washington's new base 3-4 defense.

"I just think Albert should have been here in the offseason, so he would have understood what his role in the defense was going to be," Cerrato said. "I think his perception and what reality is are two different things. They weren't going to just play him at nose tackle from everything that I read. And if he can't understand that then
that's his fault. If he was here, he would know where he fits in. By not being here he doesn't know. All he knows is what he wants to know."

Regardless of what Haynesworth was told before he signed his contract, he did sign, Cerrato said.

"To me, he signed with the Washington Redskins and not the 4-3 defense when he signed that contract," Cerrato said. "He's got to be concerned about team, you know? There's no 'I' in team. He needs to quit thinking about himself and worry about the team and how he can help these guys, you know?"

Haynesworth did not enjoy playing under Blache and former head coach Jim Zorn in his first year with the team, Cerrato said, but he would have a blast this season with Shanahan leading the team, if only he would give Shanahan and the new regime a chance.

"If he just came in, he'd realize how much happier he'll be if he has Mike Shanahan to work for," Cerrato said. "He'd be a lot happier than he was in the past. But he has to be here to know that."

By Jason Reid  |  June 17, 2010; 3:42 PM ET
Categories:  Albert Haynesworth , Mike Shanahan , Minicamp
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Pros bowl as practice ends
Next: Alumni, active players bridge the gap

Comments

ugh.

Posted by: moodlymoodlymoo | June 17, 2010 3:45 PM | Report abuse

Surprisingly lucid and intelligent remarks coming from Cerrato.

Posted by: hobbes9 | June 17, 2010 3:48 PM | Report abuse

How to ruin a day?

Posted by: jandlml | June 17, 2010 3:48 PM | Report abuse

"Cerrato: Haynesworth would like playing for Shanahan"

And with this, I'm done.

Any time the clown is let back into the circus tent, it's a sign that the fun is over.

And Vinny Cerrato is that clown.

Posted by: MistaMoe | June 17, 2010 3:49 PM | Report abuse

Granted, I blame Cerrato for signing him to that ridiculous contract to begin with...

Posted by: hobbes9 | June 17, 2010 3:50 PM | Report abuse

As much as it pains me to say so, I agree with Cerrato.

Posted by: stwasm | June 17, 2010 3:50 PM | Report abuse

diasagree with Albert, agree with Cerrato. I hate being triangulated

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 3:51 PM | Report abuse

CERRATO IS STILL GIVING THE REDSKINS DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO RUN THE TEAM!!!!

I love this quote for those who think that anyone but MS/BA are running the show:

"I think Coach [Mike] Shanahan said everything for our franchise. I'm just looking forward to this season," Snyder said"

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | June 17, 2010 3:52 PM | Report abuse

***********

Get your complaints out now. Haynesworth will be a Redskins or a long time, whether you like it or not.
Me, personally, I'm ecstatic to see Haynesworth line up next to Griffin.

Posted by: psps23 | February 27, 2009 8:05 AM

Danny Snyder is like Charlie Brown trying to kick that darn football, and every superstar free agent he's signed is like Lucy, holding the ball then snatching it away at the last moment. But maybe this time, it will finally work out.
Just don't hold your breath.

Posted by: gringoinmiami | February 27, 2009 8:51 AM

how about we let AH play a DOWN IN A REDSKINS uniform, before we label him Sean Gilbert??
Crazy, I know....

Posted by: BeantownGreg | February 27, 2009 9:24 AM

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 3:53 PM | Report abuse

Smartest thing Snyders ever said.

Posted by: jandlml | June 17, 2010 3:55 PM | Report abuse

Smartest thing Cerrato has ever said with this franchise.

Posted by: psps23 | June 17, 2010 3:56 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 3:59 PM | Report abuse

***********

Wow. We won this offseason by signing TWO guys that will not perform to the level of their contracts.
Posted by: splitbill | February 27, 2009 7:46 AM

Make no bones about it, Haynesworth can be a great player at times, but he can also be a lazy, fat SOB with a terrible attitude except when he's playing for a pay-day.

Posted by: Redcoat | February 27, 2009 8:10 AM

I argued against signing AH but now that it's done I will look at the positives.

Posted by: Flounder21 | February 27, 2009 8:13 AM

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 4:01 PM | Report abuse

If I were Vinny, walking in here the day after Albert pulled that BS, I'd damn sure be looking over my shoulder.

Posted by: Original_etrod | June 17, 2010 4:03 PM | Report abuse

**********

I don't trust Haynesworth to play in burgundy and gold the way he did in 2008. You have it in mind that you're getting 2008 Haynesworth and that's what I seriously doubt. Washington is now a place to get paid, not win titles. And if Haynesworth was about winning, he'd stay in Tennessee.
Hard to get excited when you've already seen this movie and the tragic ending a million times...

Posted by: brownwood26 | February 27, 2009 9:18 AM

I'm not excited about these moves. I've been burned too many times on free-agent day. However, I'm not cheering for them to fail. I really hope these moves work and yield a championship. I'm just not holding my breath.

Posted by: Original_etrod | February 27, 2009 9:28 AM

Haynesworth and Hall -- great!
But wasn't the offense the problem last season??

Posted by: Joe_in_Raleigh | February 27, 2009 9:58 AM

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 4:04 PM | Report abuse

****************

I HOPE it works out, but don't THINK that it will. I just wish the skins management didn't share my strategical philosophy...

Posted by: chrislarry | February 27, 2009 9:59 AM

I know I've been ripping the AH signing, but at the very least he has the right attitude toward the Cowboys...

Posted by: p1funk | February 27, 2009 10:22 AM

Here in Nashville, I breathed a huge sigh of relief this morning - and the Titans HAD the cap room to sign him. When you look at Albert's record: (a) he is an amazing talent (b)he is injury prone and (c) he underachieves unless he is playing during a contract year. Players don't change their spots.

Posted by: eddie27 | February 27, 2009 10:47 AM

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 4:06 PM | Report abuse

The warm and fuzzies about this event are evaporated knowing that Vinny was invited...unless he was to sit in a dunk booth or something.

Posted by: DocHolliday1906 | June 17, 2010 4:08 PM | Report abuse

***************

$100 million for a 28-year-old Fat Albert who never did jack except in contract years. Except, of course, stomping faces and missing games.
Little Danny has never learned a DAMN THING.
Even though he's a great talent, he's a character risk, injury risk, and a lazy "I got my payday" risk.
Screwed again.

Posted by: diesel_skins_ | February 27, 2009 11:10 AM

Yes, IF HAYNESWORTH and HALL play as they did when they were young, the REDSKINS get a double coup. I don't see it however. $$$$ take the edge off most experienced players.
Maybe one or two year's quality production. Depends on how much pride these two have in their craft, I suppose.

Posted by: glawrence007 | February 27, 2009 12:09 PM

oh, Jesus.
How long until the skins regret *this* deal?

Posted by: dubya19391 | February 27, 2009 11:22 PM

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 4:08 PM | Report abuse

nice pulls zcezcest....well BG he played a few downs...can I say "Sean Gilbert" now? B/C the dude is mos def Gilbert 2.0. (except he didnt play the god card...yet)

Posted by: chrislarry | June 17, 2010 4:10 PM | Report abuse

I'm with Snyder: I just want the season to start, hopefully with a surprise massacre of the Cowfags.

I want Orakpo and Carter to run a train on Tonya, and D-Mac to throw 3 TD passes against them. D-Hall running one back would be nice too.

Prediction: 35-17 Skins
D-Mac- 17-23 310 yards 3td
CP26- 18 carries- 124 yards 1td
LJ27- 5 carries- 20 yards 1td
DT11- 6 catches- 86 yards 1td
FD86- 4 catches- 55 yards 2td

Posted by: iH8dallas | June 17, 2010 4:11 PM | Report abuse

Like, totally, Vin-dude. Like, I hear ya, you know?

Posted by: stevek20147 | June 17, 2010 4:12 PM | Report abuse

lot of gems from that list. My favorites:

oh, Jesus.
How long until the skins regret *this* deal?

Posted by: dubya19391 | February 27, 2009 11:22 PM

and ....

yeah, Haynesworth will be on the bench with an oxygen mask ala Riggins and Golston will be in. While the team slowly slides into oblivion.

Posted by: periculum | February 27, 2009 3:09 PM

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 4:12 PM | Report abuse

who the hell cares what vinny "rimjob" ceratto thinks. Hey vinny, aren't you the d'ckhead who put us in this mess to begin with?

Posted by: monkeymayonaise | June 17, 2010 4:13 PM | Report abuse

wow an amazingly right periculum

Posted by: chrislarry | June 17, 2010 4:15 PM | Report abuse

Great list, zcezcest! We could probably pull similar ones from when Zorn was hired. It would be interesting to compare to some of the recent discussions about the new regime.

Posted by: Alan4 | June 17, 2010 4:19 PM | Report abuse

good call al, because Zorn is the coaching equivalent of Shannahan.....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | June 17, 2010 4:23 PM | Report abuse

The Zorn hiring was more like a WTF moment.

Posted by: iH8dallas | June 17, 2010 4:26 PM | Report abuse

"Haynesworth quickly clashed with former defensive coordinator Greg Blache over Blache's reluctance to give Haynesworth the freedom he wanted in Washington's 4-3 defense."

Solomon Wilcot's NFL All Access film study shows Al playing very damn well at d-end, tackle, and in gaps where someone else takes the brunt of the blocking.

Playing in this manner is what Haynesworth claims Cerrato promised.

Playing him in the right guard center gap all game is what he did not want.

Thing is, Cerrato probably never even sat down with Greg Blache and vetted him about the type of defensive lineman he wanted.

Had this happened, Cerrato would've seen that Al wasn't the best fit for the redskins.

So now, he, Cerrato, comes in like an interloper talking about '..no there not being any 'I' in team.." and whatnot and sounds abit more than hypercritcal.

I'll listen to what he has to say when he takes responsibility for bringing in a player nobody wanted.

But him.

Posted by: MistaMoe | June 17, 2010 4:26 PM | Report abuse

Alan, are you related to Jim Zorn? or just a general fan of his work?

Help me out, I can't understand why 80% of your posts are about a guy who was a terrible Head Coach and has been gone for months.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | June 17, 2010 4:29 PM | Report abuse

was fun sifting thru the old posts. Some had me laughing quite a lot. Others were spot on, some dead wrong, some ironic.

Gotta admit, the reaction was less enthusiastic than I recalled, though I only looked at a few threads

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 4:37 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, yeah go ahead and ignore the past 2 years and pretend they didn't happen. Maybe Zorn never coached the team, so I should never mention him. And maybe Shanahan didn't really get fired by the Broncos, so I should assume he's the best coach ever.

I prefer to LEARN from history rather than ignore it. But to each his own.

Posted by: Alan4 | June 17, 2010 4:39 PM | Report abuse

al, did you just try and defend zorn? Is that serious?

Zorn was a worse head coach than spurrier, and you're defending him....

Wow...just absolutely mind boggling...

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | June 17, 2010 4:42 PM | Report abuse

"Cerrato is assuming that the 3-4 is the issue. I'm still going with the red herring theory on that

Posted by: zcezcest1 |"

Vinny's seriously covering his a** and hoping Shamesworth will pan out, because it'll seriously impact Cerrato's own economic viability in the moons ahead...The herring have YET to return to Alaska following Exxon Valdez, expect the worst from the BP idiots (probably p*ssed 'cuz they can't have their Iran invasion, like the Repuke faction of the CIA promised, but could seriously be Globalist conspiracy..They keep settin' off World War bombs, like Georgia and North Korea..The "Old Way" to climb out of economic collapse..)..BRING ME MY CHELADA AND THE NBA FINAL!!!

Posted by: frak | June 17, 2010 4:46 PM | Report abuse

Greg, what do you consider a defense? Can you show me where I defended him? I think some of you consider simply mentioning his name without ripping him a defense!

Posted by: Alan4 | June 17, 2010 4:46 PM | Report abuse

I'd be interested in what you think there is to learn by comparing Zorn's hiring to Shanahan's.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | June 17, 2010 4:50 PM | Report abuse

al, all I'm saying is if you're trying to compare the current coach, with the former coach, you're WAY, WAY, WAY off base...

one guy knows how to coach - Current coach

one guy knows how to run a slip and slide - Former coach

Does that clear it up?

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | June 17, 2010 4:51 PM | Report abuse

The question is... why is Cerrato let back in at Redksin Park?? That's because he never really left... He probably lives in the servants quarter of Danny's house, like Kato to OJ. Vinny probably has a lava lamp and a hippy guitar that he serenades Danny with every night, benneth his window. I knew Danny didn't have the "heart" to kick his lapdog out of his life..... Vinny!!!!! I miss your moronic sense of being!!!

Posted by: skinfannomore | June 17, 2010 4:51 PM | Report abuse

one guy knows how to coach - Current coach

one guy knows how to run a slip and slide - Former coach

Does that clear it up?

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | June 17, 2010 4:51 PM | Report abuse

Don't forget to mention Zorn knows how to throw dodgeballs.

Posted by: iH8dallas | June 17, 2010 4:54 PM | Report abuse

The Z-Shade

Jim Zorn's #1 contribution to the game of football

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | June 17, 2010 5:01 PM | Report abuse

It sounded like Vinny Cerrato is still living in Washington and consulting for the Redskins. Is that true?

Posted by: drischord | June 17, 2010 5:06 PM | Report abuse

If cerrato had been a black man(happy he is NOT) he could never get another job period much less something to do with the nfl. this is another example of "white privilege" destroying a team with idiotic personnel moves getting fired and easily getting another job, in the near future he may be hired as a head coach.

Posted by: wathu19 | June 17, 2010 5:07 PM | Report abuse

I am so over you Jason Reid. Do you have a "Man Crush" on Cerrato? Why do you think that we , the readers, are even remotely interested in what Vinnie has to say? This man represents everything that's been wrong with this franchise for the past 10 years. No one wants to hear from him, and I resent the fact that you insist on forcing him down our throats. When are you leaving? Didn't you get a new gig? You will not be missed, I assure you.

Posted by: jdwilliams | June 17, 2010 5:15 PM | Report abuse

Why the F was Cerrato invited to alumni day? He was largely responsible for the regime that for a decade kept the alumni out of the Redskins' official world. What on earth is his connection to Redskin glory that made his invitation seem like a good idea?

Bobby Mitchell was at this event, according to the Bog, and it was under the Snyder/Cerrato regime that the original B-Mitch left the organization after being disgraced one last time, by having his jersey number given to some scrub. Which to me was the perfect example of the gloat-about-the-past-but-ignore-the-alumni-who-made-the-franchise-great mentality pervading the Snyder years.

I don't get it... and I still loathe Vinny Cerrato and consider him a toxin that should be kept the hell away from our beloved franchise, so obviously I'm not in the guy's corner.

F Vinny Cerrato.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | June 17, 2010 5:18 PM | Report abuse

And speaking of leftover carrion, when is Obama going to sack that Bush-criminal era, false flag regime beast, DOD Secretary Gates??? Future fathers and mothers everywhere will greatly appreciate the sacking of this pre-historic individual...

Posted by: frak | June 17, 2010 5:22 PM | Report abuse

Calm down.

Yes Cerrato is a cliche dropping buffoon, just like always.

He was invited back by BA as part of his "Bring back the Alumni to the Redskins fold" initiative. See the Bog for more info. The funny part is that Cerrato is the reason BA needed to have the initiative in the first place.

You gotta take the good with the bad. Cerrato had a major role in the AH debacle, and that is why he gets to spout his piece and get another 15 mins. He will refade to irrelevant obscurity soon and has ZERO influence on anybody who matters in Ashburn.

Another thing: This AH situation will fuel and unify the team. "F him... we don't need him to win, yada yada yada".

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | June 17, 2010 5:24 PM | Report abuse

Come to think of it, maybe this is actually a plot... Shanny wants to really put an end once and for all to Snyder's ways by creating public humiliation for Snyderatto, and Shanny's already got Plan B in place... So he acts like a control freak when he talks to Mr. Haynesworth, to make Haynesworthless overreact...

Posted by: SonofNero | June 17, 2010 8:50 AM

The more I thought about this post, the more I wondered ...

Its a completely Machiavellian. Do I think Shanahan has it in him? ABSOLUTELY

He may not have predicted the exact steps, but here goes:

Step 1: tick off Albert
Step 2: let Albert overreact
Step 3: make sure it "blows up"
Step 4: use the blow-up to your advantage

Step 4 is where this is now. So how does this work?

First, the Albert signing looks horrendous, giving Shanahan real ammo to keep Danny away from the operation. Result, Shanahan gets greater control.

Second, recoup some $$ if Albert leaves, giving the team more flexibility in spending. Result, Shanahan has more $$ to spend on player signings

Third, if Albert comes around, it will be on Shanahan's terms, once again giving him the upper hand. Result, Shanahan comes out as top dog -- and proves he shouldn't be challenged

Evil genius? I'd rather have an evil genius coaching for instead of against me.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 5:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | June 17, 2010 5:24 PM

the funny thing is, if you read the George Starke interview on the bog... former players are dogging on Cerrato just as much as AH:

"The first thing it means is that the change in the administration from Cerrato to Bruce Allen is a good thing for the Washington Redskins, because Vinny didn't like us around," said legendary Hog George Starke. "He didn't like former Redskins. He wasn't part of this family. And as a result of that, the Redskins never went anywhere. You know, [most] of these guys out there on that field have never been in the playoffs. On this side, you've got guys here with four rings."

"And so Bruce, when he came in, the first thing he did was he called Brig Owens up, he called me up, he said the Redskins will never be successful as an organization unless we all come together. He's absolutely right. He says 'I want everybody to come out, I want you to come out all the time, I want you to be part of the deal, otherwise this team won't be successful.'"

"And that's absolutely right. And that's what he did, so that's why we're here.....Whereas the Vinny guy was the exact opposite. He wanted to do it himself and he didn't know how to do it...."

Posted by: moodlymoodlymoo | June 17, 2010 5:31 PM | Report abuse

and of course, anything that is wrong with the redskins is all jim zorns fault, what a joke.

Posted by: BMACattack | June 17, 2010 5:38 PM | Report abuse

interesting that vinny "didn't like" the old guys. i suspect it was because they were a threat to his influence with dan. surely if these "old guys" had dan's ear, they'd have blown vinny's cover....

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | June 17, 2010 5:41 PM | Report abuse

Yeah moo, i saw that. Its kind of funny that Cerrato showed up... but if you are gonna bring together the family, you can't pick and choose. Family is family, for better or worse. Ceratto is the doofus wierd cousin Alice married against every body else's better judgement. BA did the right thing, and Cerrato will forever be linked to the AH debacle no matter how many times he utters such brilliant witticisms such as "there is no I in team".

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | June 17, 2010 5:42 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SonofNero | June 17, 2010 8:50 AM

Posted by: zcezcest1 | June 17, 2010 5:30 PM

not sure that I agree with the speculative plot line regarding ownership, but will agree entirely that Shanahan plans to be "top dog".

the really encouraging thing is that he seems to have won over the team and ex-players. let's hope he can sustain it and generate some wins on the field.

Posted by: moodlymoodlymoo | June 17, 2010 5:43 PM | Report abuse

There may not be an I in Team, but there sure is a big C in "i'm an azz Clown".

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | June 17, 2010 5:43 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | June 17, 2010 5:44 PM | Report abuse

"And Vinny Cerrato is that clown."

Well said. :)

His opinion carries about as much weight as a speck of dust.

- Ray

Posted by: rmcazz | June 17, 2010 5:49 PM | Report abuse

F Vinny Cerrato.

NateinthePDX | June 17, 2010 5:18 PM

Co-sign. Cerrato is right about Haynesworth not even coming in to find out what his role will be, but its hardly incisive analysis.

And of course VC has his 'reputation' to defend. Even if its only in his own little head.

The more we hear though, the more I think zcezcest is on to something about the 3-4 issue being a cover for something deeper.

Posted by: craig81 | June 17, 2010 5:55 PM | Report abuse

I don't care if Haynesworth ever plays again. Let him sit at home at get fatter and he will go down as one of biggest busts in history. I just hope Bruce Allen learns from Cerrato and Snyder's mistakes and don't sign these high priced free agents.

Shanahan won't trade him unless we get real value, and that may happen in preseason when some team loses its star defensive tackle to injury.

Note to team: don't sign TO, another problem maker. (even though our receivers stink) Just be patient.

Posted by: sruppert | June 17, 2010 6:25 PM | Report abuse

There's no I in team. And, thank goodness, there's no Cerrato either.

Posted by: mrshneebly | June 17, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SonofNero | June 17, 2010 8:50 AM

This is plausible and I would be 100% supportive if I found out Shanny engineered this whole dust up with AH (I don't think it's the most likely explanation, but it's plausible).

In a nutshell the Redskins need a scapegoat to purge the past and a teaching moment for Snyder and AH is the perfect fit. Plus, it's a great way to show who's boss as well -- to the players, the owner and the rest of the league.

What we should worry about is whether Shanny is a good architect of team building and/or whether Snyder loses patience and fires him after 2 years if they don't win anything.

Posted by: Pepper5 | June 18, 2010 12:10 AM | Report abuse

Haynesworth. One of those huge dogpiles that you can see from across the yard. And just like Haynesworth - it just lies there stinking up the joint.

Posted by: laserwizard | June 18, 2010 12:45 AM | Report abuse

FAT ALBERT WAS TOLD ABOUT THE 3-4 IN JANUARY, AND HE SIGNED HIS CHECK TO PLAY IN THE NEW 3-4 ON APRIL 1ST. KARMA? YOU WILL READ ABOUT HIM BEING BROKE IN LESS THAN 7 YEARS, IF NOT RIDICULOUSLY SOONER.

Posted by: artsnsportz | June 18, 2010 6:00 AM | Report abuse

Impressive! I can't say I expected anything that lucid from the Vinster.

Posted by: chipshot410 | June 18, 2010 10:31 AM | Report abuse