Albert Haynesworth says he'll play Sunday

In his most extensive comments of the season, Albert Haynesworth said "everything's been fine" between the controversial defensive lineman and Redskins Coach Mike Shanahan, and Haynesworth expects to play in Sunday's game at the St. Louis Rams. But in a radio appearance Saturday afternoon, Haynesworth conceded that this season is off to an unusual start.

"It's been real crazy," Haynesworth said on 106.7 The Fan's "The Kevin and Rock Show." "I've never seen anything like this."

Prior to Saturday's radio appearance, Haynesworth had limited his media availability to postgame comments. Dan Steinberg has all the details and much more of the comments, but let's at least share the detailed explanation to date Haynesworth has shared of the rift that grew between him and organization in the offseason.

While Haynesworth said he has come around on the team's new 3-4 defense and feels he has more opportunities to chase the quarterback than a year ago, he characterized his absence from the team's offseason workouts as a stand that was based on principals.

"I guess in this world, we don't have a lot of people with backbones. Just because somebody pay you money don't mean they'll make you do whatever they want. I mean, that means everything is for sale. I mean, I'm not for sale," Haynesworth said. "Yeah, I signed the contract and got paid a lot of money, but just because, that don't mean I'm for sale or a slave or whatever.

"We agreed upon coming to that [contract] that I'd play defensive tackle and not nose guard and all that other stuff. I was signing with a 4-3 team," he continued. "It was a lot of promises and stuff like that. But now, it's been better, dealing with [defensive coordinator Jim] Haslett, and we run a lot of 4-3 stuff and you'll see that tomorrow.

"I really get to get after the quarterback more than I did last year. Last year it wasn't a focus on sacks and stuff like that. A lot of people say well how could you say that, we had 40 sacks. I mean, a lot of that just happened just because it just happened. Like [Brian Orakpo] getting 11 sacks. I mean, the way we focus on pass rushing now is a heck of a lot better than what we did last year, and you should see more sacks from that, hopefully, especially if we're up."

Again, check out Steinberg for more.

By Rick Maese  | September 25, 2010; 7:35 PM ET
Categories:  3-4 defense, Albert Haynesworth
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: WR Thomas may finally get his chance
Next: Punter Josh Bidwell helped off the field

Comments

first to say who cares

Posted by: hessone | September 25, 2010 8:18 PM | Report abuse

first to say who cares

Posted by: hessone | September 25, 2010 8:18 PM

First to say you do.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 25, 2010 8:26 PM | Report abuse

"I guess in this world, we don't have a lot of people with backbones."

He must be speaking to 10peterbilt

he-he-he

Posted by: hessone | September 25, 2010 8:29 PM | Report abuse

Albert Haynesworth's main responsibility in this defense appears to be keeping Frederick Douglass doing the spin move in his grave.

Posted by: SMACK1 | September 25, 2010 8:42 PM | Report abuse

Interview here:

I had to download it to get it to work.

Posted by: WorstSeat | September 25, 2010 8:59 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Chia_Pet | September 25, 2010 9:01 PM | Report abuse

Didn't COY BACON say something like that to JOE GIBBS? "I'm not your house n............!!!!! It's been a long time, and I may not recvollect exactly the quote, but BIG AL needs to get behind the program without feeling totally manipulated. Coach just hasn't hit his positive hot-button.

Posted by: glawrence007 | September 25, 2010 9:07 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SMACK1

well said!!!

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 25, 2010 9:11 PM | Report abuse

"I do love the game -- love to play."

Albert Haynesworth

---------------

Cool.

Now let the man play.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | September 25, 2010 9:12 PM | Report abuse

"and we run a lot of 4-3 stuff and you'll see that tomorrow."

As someone who isn't thrilled with us running a 3-4, I like to hear this.

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | September 25, 2010 9:14 PM | Report abuse

"...he characterized his absence from the team's offseason workouts as a stand that was based on principals."

"principals?"

Wow. Did Albert really confess that a professional football team based their workouts on the advice of a bunch of wards of school-age kids?

Or is the EDITOR of this blog just lazy and/or ignorant?

Posted by: peauxsucent | September 25, 2010 10:10 PM | Report abuse

So, it's a breach of contract by the Redskins? That should teach the Danny a thing or two.

Posted by: FloridaCapsFan | September 25, 2010 10:19 PM | Report abuse

As someone who isn't thrilled with us running a 3-4, I like to hear this.

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | September 25, 2010 9:14 PM | Report abuse
_____________________

Don't get too excited... I wonder if he meant the way he plays RDE in 3-4 vs DT in 4-3.

Posted by: tony325 | September 25, 2010 10:22 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: FloridaCapsFan | September 25, 2010 10:19 PM

I hope this is your version of sarcasm. AH signed the biggest contract in NFL history for a defensive player and this was with a team coached by Jim Zorn, a GM named Vinny Cerrato, and an owner named Danny Snyder and he didn't expect any turnover?

Not only is he a POS of a human being but he's also has the IQ of a stink bug.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 25, 2010 10:30 PM | Report abuse

Yes diesel, it was sarcasm.

Posted by: FloridaCapsFan | September 25, 2010 10:35 PM | Report abuse

Hard to tell with all of the football illiterates that frequent this blog.

Go Skins and Caps!

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 25, 2010 10:38 PM | Report abuse

Else say the who albert peice saying the skins want him to be a slave?????

What a pos.......

Honestly I wish he would be treated that way for one day then maybe he will realize he hasn't worked a day in his life

Posted by: brandon_in_cali | September 25, 2010 11:13 PM | Report abuse

Else say the who albert peice saying the skins want him to be a slave?????

What a pos.......

Posted by: brandon_in_cali | September 25, 2010 11:14 PM | Report abuse

Okay then.

So, um, I guess we're good.

[Awkward pause]

So, uh, I'll see you at the game.

. . .

Okay, see ya.

. . .

I'm glad we cleared the air.

. . .

I feel good about this.

. . .

Go Skins!

Posted by: farstriker | September 25, 2010 11:28 PM | Report abuse

whatever, I'll believe it when I see it!

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 25, 2010 11:34 PM | Report abuse

Fat Al, we have it on good authority the Redskins will set you free if you ...

GIVE THEM BACK THE 23 MILLION ROSTER BONUS!

Al, "NFL" means "Not For Long." But you'll find that out soon.

Posted by: broadwayjoe | September 25, 2010 11:54 PM | Report abuse

UFC 119 over................................................you missed nothing.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 12:53 AM | Report abuse

UFC 119 over................................................you missed nothing.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 12:53 AM |

This one didn't interest me at all. Did Mir beat Crocop? Not that it really matters.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 26, 2010 12:55 AM | Report abuse

scamp- Mir won as expected. Mir had 30+ lbs on Cro cop and it was the worst fight I've ever seen and was ended thankfully by a Mir knee. The UFC should be refund all of the idiots that actually paid 45-55 bucks for that.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 1:04 AM | Report abuse

pardon my portis esque butchering of the spanish language.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 1:07 AM | Report abuse

I don't get UFC. Same with boxing. I don't get sport fighting in general.

I can see fighting someone who has wronged you in some way, or who intends to wrong you. But fighting as sport...dunno. It's never made much sense to me. Seems contrived.

But to each his own.

Posted by: freakzilla | September 26, 2010 1:38 AM | Report abuse

I just want all the Haynesworth issues to go away and for Haslett to have an arsenal of quality, healthy players to run a variety of packages, keeping other teams on their toes.

Posted by: DC2AZ99 | September 26, 2010 2:42 AM | Report abuse

Finally! Thanks for the AH post, JReid!! Keep em comin...

Posted by: dmorgan6617 | September 26, 2010 4:41 AM | Report abuse

Look, I just want to see the guy on the field playing. If he is motivated, has anything left, and plays at a high level he makes the Redskins better. Let's get over all the drama and BS the guy needs to earn his money and play, let the man play and let's be done with this and focus on other players and aspects of the team.

Posted by: 72Redskins | September 26, 2010 7:37 AM | Report abuse

Okay - everything is peaches and cream. Let's see the guy go disrupt an offense. If he goes out there and starts free-lancing or dialing it in, then we will all know this was a bunch of BS, but if he goes out there and starts tying up multiple blockers ot free up our linebackers, then we will know he has come around.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | September 26, 2010 7:44 AM | Report abuse

Good morning RIers. It's another gameday Sunday.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 26, 2010 8:15 AM | Report abuse

Good morning RIers. It's another gameday Sunday.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 26, 2010 8:15 AM |

and also with you

Posted by: hessone | September 26, 2010 8:37 AM | Report abuse

Today we will see just where this team is if we blow out the Rams where making progress and heading in the right direction, good teams beat cream puffs.

If we struggle or somehow manage to lose,-
well we still have issues and a ways to go.

Let's hit the field today and beat the dogsh-t out of the Rams and not raise anyone's blood pressure today, unlike the last two weeks! HTTR!

Posted by: 72Redskins | September 26, 2010 9:09 AM | Report abuse

Hahaha, Albert again..What, you mean the Skins want you to be a slave?? Dint the Bossman check your teeth on the block at the draft combine?? Shooo, for $100 million , you ain't gonna Step and Fetchit like a good field tobey??

Blech, I know , bad taste, my bad, but somebody had to say it and my "parlor french" around here ain't been too good lately anyways..

Posted by: frak | September 26, 2010 9:43 AM | Report abuse

Heavy dose of the short pass to DT11 all day long.

Posted by: noah_count | September 26, 2010 9:44 AM | Report abuse

I thought slaves weren't paid for their labor, but I'm a working stiff, what do I know.

Posted by: hessone | September 26, 2010 9:47 AM | Report abuse

watched s. carolina @ auburn last night. spurrier still looks like mr. doodie. all I can remember about his tenure here is the lip flapping incident and a losing record.

Posted by: hessone | September 26, 2010 9:53 AM | Report abuse

Haynesworth said, "Yeah, I signed the contract and got paid a lot of money, but just because, that don't mean I'm for sale or a slave or whatever.

angry slave overseer Snyder: Boy, I thought I told you to complete that conditioning drill once that cotton was picked!

slave Haynesworth: So sorry, massah.

I was too busy counting all dat money you gave me for doing nothing to give a sh!t about whatever it was that you wanted me to do.

overseer Snyder: Dammit, boy, I expect a return on my investment!

slave Haynesworth walking away: Well, I have to take a sh!t.

And, oh, I expect you to be here to wipe my azz when I get back.

And, speaking of giving a sh!t, I got an eruption in my colon right about now.

Posted by: gimmesummoe | September 26, 2010 9:58 AM | Report abuse

Heavy dose of the short pass to DT11 all day long.

Posted by: noah_count

McNabb and DT are going to have a little "get-acquainted" luncheon..

Posted by: frak | September 26, 2010 9:59 AM | Report abuse

That slave quote is making headlines on espn.com, cnnsi.com, foxsports.com.... Love that this ass clown is the national face of the Redskins

Posted by: dmorgan6617 | September 26, 2010 10:00 AM | Report abuse

so tired of hearing about AH's perception that synder\cerrato told hi he'd be a DT.....doesn't matter. Any and all emplyees be it NFL or us schlumps in the real world are "at will" employees and if business needs or environments change so may the reqt's of your job. WTF is that so hard to understand.

it'll be 1--2 years from right now b4 the damages and erosion of a long painful period of no real GM and w synder involved are purged--AH is a remnant of said period

Amen to DC2AZ99's & 72Redskins's posts..........

Posted by: tabtool | September 26, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Fill In the Blank

"But ____________...dunno. It's never made much sense to me. Seems contrived."

a. marriage as an expression of love

b. children and a family

c. paying attention to women you're not trying to have sex with

d. listening seriously to advice from an old person you're supposed to respect

e. organized religion

f. ignoring a handicapped person's distracting disability

i. concern for stupid posts in this blog...

....like this one.

Posted by: gimmesummoe | September 26, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Let the man play and do his talking on the field. Shanny's continuing tit for tat is helping no one, and is not improving his own chances of being back next year. Don't forget, a coach's job is to manage his players, and quite a few have done just fine in that department with Haynesworth. How's that working out for you, Shanny? A bad holding call away from 0-2?

Posted by: Nemo24601 | September 26, 2010 9:40 AM |

you've got to be kidding me nemo. first, shanahan WILL be back next year regardless of how he handles AH. the skins are 1-1, so you must mean 1-2 or 2 concecutive losses. this self entitled pos AH will be the first one out of here next year, COOK IT !

Posted by: hessone | September 26, 2010 10:12 AM | Report abuse

The Rams will be good one day.

But this is not that day.

The offense and defense will play run game and more conservative respectively.

Skins win 28-21

Posted by: gimmesummoe | September 26, 2010 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall reading anything in history books about slaves getting paid millions for their work.

Posted by: HokiesSkins | September 26, 2010 10:17 AM | Report abuse

do the game officials hear me screaming at them through the tv ? my son keeps telling me that they don't, and i'm beginning to believe him.

Posted by: hessone | September 26, 2010 10:18 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: HokiesSkins | September 26, 2010 10:17 AM | Report abuse

Slaves = no pay for work

Haynesworth = no work for pay

Posted by: HTTR | September 26, 2010 10:23 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: HokiesSkins | September 26, 2010 10:17 AM |

...or having the OPTION of signing a contract for services to be rendered.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 26, 2010 10:45 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: dmorgan6617 | September 26, 2010 10:00 AM

This is a pretty ridiculous remark. Donovan McNabb and Mike Shanahan sre the face of this team. What you said is like saying T.O. was the face of the Eagles. Maybe on a team with a less well known player or coach but not here.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 26, 2010 10:50 AM | Report abuse

Why not a compromise that can benefit all with Haynesworth? Why not play a 4-3 at the beginning of drives and switch to 3-4 when opponents cross the 50 yard line? Why not put the challenge to Haynesworth to stop opponent's drives before the 50 yard line otherwise we switch to 3-4 and he will have to play the nose? Wouldn't this bring the best out of Haynesworth, Carter, and every player still struggling with the 3-4?

Posted by: abxinc | September 26, 2010 10:52 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 26, 2010 10:50 AM | Report abuse

Uh, where have you been? AH has been the national media obsession regarding the Redskins for the past 4 months. I live in southern CA, (like you I think), and no one out here remembers DM & MS are even associated with the Redskins.

McNabb was hurt with an ankle injury for 5 days but we heard no update because Fatty whined about playing time after the game.

I just hope he's right about it being an external issue that doesn't affect them in the locker room or on the field.....

Posted by: dmorgan6617 | September 26, 2010 11:08 AM | Report abuse

GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!
Dear God,
I lnow you rarely affect the outcome of games anymore, but if you cann see to it that Dallas starts 0-3, Michael Vick suffers a dog bite on the way to work, and Eli losos his daily affirmation cassette tape I will be grateful..
Amen

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 26, 2010 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 26, 2010 11:10 AM

=------------------------
that's funny

Posted by: jcnjcnj | September 26, 2010 11:12 AM | Report abuse

which jerseys are we wearing today?

Posted by: seanmichaeltaylor | September 26, 2010 11:21 AM | Report abuse

"Yeah, I signed the contract and got paid a lot of money, but just because, that don't mean I'm for sale or a slave or whatever."

Posted by: Vic1 | September 26, 2010 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: dmorgan6617 | September 26, 2010 11:08 AM

You're on crack if you think no one remembers that DM is on the team. Yes, I live in SoCal and everyone I talk to about football asks my feelings on McNabb and Shanahan. No one except the media gives a sh!t about Albert. You watch too much ESPN (TMZ) if you think Albert is the face of this team. Just because someone's dumb ass remarks make it on TV does NOT mean they are the face of a franchise. It simply means they are the distraction of the media.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 26, 2010 11:37 AM | Report abuse

i hope this latesr #92 rant remind some of you that Shanahan is trying to keep bs like this from tearing apart his team. Albert has been quiet for a few days and as soon as he sniffs playing time in the air he runs to the media and starts making waves. like most I wanted AH to be a big part of this defense/team but over the months it has become clear that he is only trying to undermind the burgandy and gold and make himself appear as the victim. I am a chef but if in a crunch i was told to mop a bathroom floor for some ungodly reason i can't claim slavery tactics and raise a big stink. football is his job. when he punched that multi million dollar time clock he agreed to represent his company. it's time to toe the line

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 26, 2010 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Look for Shanahan to put the kabash on radio interviews. Cooley, Portis, Haynesworth..

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Like him or not Haynesworth is very, very good.

Discerning viewers could see where that defensive line and the whole defense missed Haynesworth last week. One can almost safely say it would have made all the difference in the world with the team sitting 2-0 against Texas. The D-line Shanahan and Allen cobbled together from spare parts around the league lacks a true anchor without him.

Posted by: periculum | September 26, 2010 11:49 AM | Report abuse

In SoCal they are more interested in talking about Jason Campbell, and why Bruce Gradowski didn't start out of training camp.

Bet it sounded awfully familiar scamp ...

People can also be very down on Alex Smith. Heck after that Monday night game with that 2 minute drill followed by the 2 point conversion I think his QB apprenticeship is up. He looks like a potential all-pro. Very much makes you wish the Skins had gone for him at some point before this ...

Posted by: periculum | September 26, 2010 11:53 AM | Report abuse

Uh, yeah, Albert, you sold your services under a contract in which you agree to conform to team policy, procedures, schedules and other requirements.

Being a professional means holding up your end of the bargain regardless the amount of money paid on the contract. It means being honorable.

A contract doesn't make anyone a slave to any organization. It is actually your protection and guarantee that you are not treated in any fashion that you can't accept. By signing, you accept their expressed treatment. If you don't like what is stated in the contract, then you don't sign and you find someone offering a contract and conditions that you can accept.

So you signed. And you took the money. Now, just be honorable, do your part and stop making unjustified accusations.

Posted by: skinssox01 | September 26, 2010 11:56 AM | Report abuse

The Redskins probably designed a "hybrid" 4-3/3-4 like AZ used to get to the playoffs and superbowl. Even Pittsburgh adopted some of the ideas that came out of AZ.

So, Haynesworth is correct in his analysis. I'm just surprised it took him this long to realize it ... still its a problem for many of the guys playing linebacker and db to adapt to it. They are still trying to figure the new system out. And since its new so are the coaches.

Posted by: periculum | September 26, 2010 11:56 AM | Report abuse

Like him or not Haynesworth is very, very good.

Posted by: periculum | September 26, 2010 11:49 AM
--------------------------------------
very true...

Posted by: jcnjcnj | September 26, 2010 12:03 PM | Report abuse

i think Belichik in N.E. used a hybrid long before Az. did

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 26, 2010 12:04 PM | Report abuse

albert's comments are an insult to real slaves everywhere.

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | September 26, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse

what jerseys are we wearing today?

Posted by: seanmichaeltaylor | September 26, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse

"Principles" not "Principals". I know this is a blog but that's too common a mistake to not have been caught.

Posted by: tundey | September 26, 2010 12:13 PM | Report abuse

albert's comments are an insult to real slaves everywhere.

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | September 26, 2010 12:05 PM
-----------------------------------
and you know this how?...are you aquainted with any "real slaves"

Posted by: jcnjcnj | September 26, 2010 12:14 PM | Report abuse

albert's comments are an insult to real slaves everywhere.

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | September 26, 2010 12:05 PM

LOL, Walter. Good one.

Posted by: beep-beep | September 26, 2010 12:19 PM | Report abuse

@seamichaeltaylor,

probably white. I think red will be our home jerseies, but ultimately it's up to the home team to decide their colors

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 26, 2010 12:19 PM | Report abuse

---AH.

Could be that AH is referring to intangibles such as dignity, self-respect, or principles which were being, in his mind, violated (see 4th para above).

Posted by: smokeybear2 | September 26, 2010 12:26 PM | Report abuse

Ladell Betts on the Saints active roster today. Bit surprising but I doubt he gets much playing time behind Thomas & Ivory.

Posted by: will_ga | September 26, 2010 12:27 PM | Report abuse

In my mind there are only two instances in which a person should put their dignity, self-respect, and principles aside: in the defense of country and in the defense of family (three instances if count the act of trying to get laid).

Posted by: smokeybear2 | September 26, 2010 12:31 PM | Report abuse

Trent Williams inactive.

Posted by: rachel216 | September 26, 2010 12:39 PM | Report abuse

Redskins inactives: Trent Williams, Jeremy Jarmon, Anthony Armstrong, Chris Horton, Anthony Bryant, Chad Simpson, Perry Riley and John Beck.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 12:42 PM | Report abuse

Armstrong inactive?

Yikes...

Well, I guess *somebody* has to be inactive...

So, Haynesworth's in? As much of a pain in the a$$ that he is, I'll enjoy watching him against the Ram's O-line.

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | September 26, 2010 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 12:42 PM |

Good move sitting TW and AA. I would like to see Paulsen on offense helping out as an additional blocker particularly in the run game.

Posted by: TWISI | September 26, 2010 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TWISI | September 26, 2010 12:50 PM

Agreed. No need to bring TW back until he's close to 100% and hopefully DT can make his case for playing time on the field. Paulsen although a rookie is our best blocking TE and if the Skins can't get the run game going against the Rams (4.7 avg per rush, both DTs are out) then we have a huge problem.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 12:59 PM | Report abuse

Which means Logan Paulsen is active.

I'll be very interested to see lines up at right end in FG/EP.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 26, 2010 1:01 PM | Report abuse

Dallas went on for two 4th down conversions on their opening possession. They were 1 for 2. Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted by: TWISI | September 26, 2010 1:19 PM | Report abuse

Bwaaaahahahaha. pokes dorked it up.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 26, 2010 1:20 PM | Report abuse

eli's first pick of the day is on third and goal in the end zone..

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 26, 2010 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TWISI | September 26, 2010 12:50 PM

Agreed. No need to bring TW back until he's close to 100%.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 12:59 PM

No, this has nothing to do with TW. It's a good thing because peeps up here can (1) pile the hate on Heyer, (2) complain about Vinny some more, (3) blast "Shanallen" for not getting a better backup, and (4) ask why we don't bring back Levi Jones.

Posted by: beep-beep | September 26, 2010 1:22 PM | Report abuse

The Dallas Cowboys are an embarrassment.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 26, 2010 1:23 PM | Report abuse

Cowboys just gave up a 3rd and 19 on a draw play..

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 1:39 PM | Report abuse

3-0 texans

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 26, 2010 1:43 PM | Report abuse

Titans 10-0 over Giants

GO TITANS!!

Posted by: rachel216 | September 26, 2010 1:47 PM | Report abuse

Where can I find that girls-texans game on-line?

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 26, 2010 1:57 PM | Report abuse