Bill Dudley, ex-UVa. star, former Redskin, dies at 88

Bill Dudley, a member of the Pro Football Hall of Fame who played for the Redskins in 1950, 1951 and 1953, has died at the age of 88 in Lynchburg, Va., according to the Associated Press.

A halfback out of the University of Virginia, Dudley was the Pittsburgh Steelers' top draft choice in 1942 and led the league in rushing that year. After serving in the Army for two years, he played two more seasons in Pittsburgh. He led the NFL in rushing, punt returns and interceptions in 1946. He also played defensive back.

Dudley, who was elected to the Hall of Fame in 1966, played for the Detroit Lions from 1947-49. He is a member of the Redskins' Ring of Fame.

During his time in Washington, he led the Redskins in scoring every year.

He served four terms in the Virginia House of Representatives and the Bill Dudley Award, given each year to the top college football player in Virginia, is named for him.

By Cindy Boren  |  February 4, 2010; 1:03 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: George Allen, Shula used gamesmanship off the field, too
Next: Allen: 'We're going 100 mph getting ready for free agency'

Comments

R.I.P.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | February 4, 2010 1:18 PM | Report abuse

When you can lead the NFL in rushing and interceptions in the same season, you are a certified baller.

Posted by: Section104 | February 4, 2010 1:22 PM | Report abuse

MistaMoe,
I think 2nd might be too early for LeFevour - maybe he'll be around in the fourth round and I wouldn't hesitate to pick him then. I personally like Pike, but I don't think he's worth of second round consideration either. The quality of the QB's coming out this year just isn't that great, and I would not be unhappy if the team just focused on other positions: primarily the offensive line, but maybe a running back, linebacker and a true free safety. It might be hard to trade for draft picks, but maybe there is a way to trade for a young QB that has potential.

These guys are restricted free agents if the CBA dissolves, but here would be my wish list. I think Brodie Croyle didn't get a chance in KC and he'd be number one on my list. I also think Kellen Clemons is a guy that could contribute. Troy Smith is intriguing.

I think the team has to re-sign Campbell and then maybe trade for one of these guys to provide some competition. I can't see Collins sticking around another year, and Colt Brennan still has to prove he belongs in this league. So, bring in another guy and then declare the position totally open for competition.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | February 4, 2010 1:22 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedSkinHead | February 4, 2010 1:24 PM | Report abuse

Crompton is a turnover machine

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 12:55 PM

Good analysis. I started mine, got distracted, came back to RI and then posted. Anybody who has seen a handful of Vol games would agree that Crompton is garbage and Kiffin’s wife would and should be higher on your draft board.

RIP Bill Dudley

Posted by: Diesel44 | February 4, 2010 1:25 PM | Report abuse

Who was that one LT that kept getting beat so bad that the dude he went up against won the MVP of the senior bowl?

That bama sucks.

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 12:07 PM | Report abuse

That was an O-lineman that MistaMoe has been trying to push on us.

Ciron Black from LSU.

The commentators also said he would not project as a LT in the Pros. However, that was where he was playing in that game.

Mike Iupati-

While getting Rave reviews during the week, he didnt demonstrate it during the game. He apparently has short arms and that was the reason they say he holds so much. Made a point of saying how he doesnt punch out with his arms, but instead grabs, so he tends to hold as defenders try to go around him..

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | February 4, 2010 1:25 PM | Report abuse

"Two #1's is what Albert orders at the drive thru...."

Mad funny, just mad funny.

Why?

Analysis:

We picture a 320 pound wealthy black man stuffed into the front of a new Bentley ordering a dollar value meal, and complaining about--above all things--the price.

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 1:26 PM | Report abuse

Just lost quite a large sum in the stock market today, can Snyder throw in a few $$$$$ for a Skins fan?

Posted by: abxinc | February 4, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

I saw Colt Brennan the other day at a Giant in Ashburn. The eye candy on his arm was what I was lookin at more. dayyuummmmmm that girl was fine. Too bad he's a bum.

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | February 4, 2010 1:29 PM | Report abuse

Sounds like Crompton has issues with decision making. Thanks for the insight.

Posted by: TWISI | February 4, 2010 1:32 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: abxinc | February 4, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

you get 1 additional free topping on any Papa Johns pizza after a Redskins win.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 1:38 PM | Report abuse

you get 1 additional free topping on any Papa Johns pizza after a Redskins win.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 1:38 PM |

Negative. That was an additional topping for every TD score. Needless to say there was a lot of cheese pizzas being delivered by Papa Johns.

Posted by: Diesel44 | February 4, 2010 1:42 PM | Report abuse

"That was an O-lineman that MistaMoe has been trying to push on us. Ciron Black from LSU."

As of right now, I'm pressing the "Don't think so button."

C Black is a college left tackle who'll do well to play right tackle in the pros.

I feel the same way about Okung: he should be a right tackle, first, left tackle later.

Iupati is the player I wanted to play right guard, and I don't recall wanting him to play left tackle, that's a fiction.

Right guard is as much a weakness for the skins as left tackle, and I think the scouts who see pro bowler in Iupati might know more than us.

Too, please remember that similar reports about Phil Loadholt's weaknesses came out of last year's Senior Bowl.

It was that he was too bulky and slow to play left tackle in the pros, and that he should be moved inside to guard.

The guy is an above average right tackle for the vikings, mind you.

I'd still take Iupati/Black as my right side this April.

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 1:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse

I'm not sure what you do for a living (although others might), but to the average dude like me, Colt Brennan has crazy cake. And that is what attracts these ladies.

And that's not a bad thing. If a woman had to chose between a pro QB or some bag boy at the local Safeway, which one you thinks she's going to choose -- even if he had a Alien body with the Predator face?

Money make the world go round and the girls go down.

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 1:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Diesel44 | February 4, 2010 1:42 PM | Report abuse

Yea, I meant you get an extra topping if they win + the toppings you got for TDs.

Jim Zorn's offense was the plain cheese pizza of NFL offenses.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 1:49 PM | Report abuse

"Jim Zorn's offense was the plain cheese pizza of NFL offenses."

Zorn was trying to be Sean Peyton without the weapons or wisdom to make it all work right.

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Zorn was trying to be Sean Peyton without the wisdom to make it all work right.

fixed if for ya moe.......

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | February 4, 2010 1:56 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn's offense was the plain cheese pizza of NFL offenses.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8

Goat cheese pizza...

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 1:57 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse

Money make the world go round and the girls go down.

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 1:49 PM | Report abuse

LOL. He said "crazy cake". Just because I saw someone at a grocery store doesn't mean I work there dude. I sit at a desk and stare at CPU screens for 8 hours like 90% of the posters on RI. But you're right, money grubbing self-infatuated "girls" would definitely go for the rich Alien/Predator hybrid. The American Way has dones such wonderful things for us hasn't it?

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | February 4, 2010 1:58 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn's offense was the plain cheese pizza of NFL offenses.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8

That's just a perfect description.

The west coast offense has been around over 25 years. Every defensive coordinator has had to develop a defense for it. So unless you've added some innovations, the WCO is cheese pizza.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | February 4, 2010 1:59 PM | Report abuse

F Zorn.

I really don't like that guy. He's too stupid for his own good.

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 2:00 PM | Report abuse

I know nothing of the late and apparently great Bill Dudley.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | February 4, 2010 2:00 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn's offense was the plain cheese pizza of NFL offenses.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 1:49 PM

Medium plain cheese pizza...

Posted by: 4-12 | February 4, 2010 2:01 PM | Report abuse

That's just a perfect description.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | February 4, 2010 1:59 PM | Report abuse

And that defense they all developed to go after the WC offense was Cover-2 plus a bit of Zone blitzing.

Posted by: alex35332 | February 4, 2010 2:04 PM | Report abuse

Medium plain cheese pizza...

Posted by: 4-12 | February 4, 2010 2:01 PM

Left out over night and heated in the microwave.

Posted by: League-Source | February 4, 2010 2:04 PM | Report abuse

That was an O-lineman that MistaMoe has been trying to push on us.

Ciron Black from LSU.

Mike Iupati-

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | February 4, 2010 1:20 PM | Report abuse

A couple of things:

We've been pushing for Ciron Black as a second or fourth rounder because we think he'd be a great right tackle at this level. Nobody wants him as a left tackle.

Graham bamafies pretty much everyone he plays against. You probably didn't notice it since most teams can just go to the other side and avoid him. He's a beast. He bamafied Selvish Capers too.

Posted by: PAskinsfan17 | February 4, 2010 2:05 PM | Report abuse

"I really don't like that guy. He's too stupid for his own good."

This is what is usually written on my Father's Day card or what I overhear between my wife and kids.

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 2:06 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse

Wasn't implying that you worked at the grocery store... Damn, I was just saying...

Whateves, I too stare at screens all day.

I wouldn't care if a chick worked as 'Chuckie' at the Chuckie-E-Cheese and reeked like wet rubber when she came home. If she was stunningly gorgeous, why would I?

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 2:06 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn's offense was the plain cheese pizza of NFL offenses.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 1:49 PM

Offensive line was not even mozarella, it was swiss.

Posted by: dcsween | February 4, 2010 2:11 PM | Report abuse

cuz ur a bama.......

wait, was that a hypothetical question??

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | February 4, 2010 2:11 PM | Report abuse

I know nothing of the late and apparently great Bill Dudley.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | February 4, 2010 2:00 PM

Bullet Bob Dudley did it all:

"Despite his lack of breakaway speed, Bill was the most feared kickoff returner in the game. He passed sidearm, like a kid, yet he had a fine completion average. He was 'too small,' but he was hardly ever hurt too badly to play. He was the league's top ground gainer, yet he was also one of the fiercest defensive tacklers and the best in the game at interceptions. As one of the men who faced him ruefully admitted, Bill could not throw a pass correctly and 'ran as if he was staggering,' yet he could always find a way to beat you."

Proud that he was a Redskin. RIP -- you had a great run.

Posted by: League-Source | February 4, 2010 2:14 PM | Report abuse

"Graham bamafies pretty much everyone he plays against."

Is he better than Jarmon?

That's the question I'm asking as I'm wondering if he would've been as dominant had he the chance to stay in school to face similiar competition.

Right now, we got a 3rd rounder in Jarmon who would or would not have been worth the pick had he been in this draft.

The kid didn't get much field time and got hurt, so his rookie season was a wash.

Will we look back at the decision to take Jarmon with a 3rd round pick as a bad one?

I dunno.

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 2:18 PM | Report abuse

I know nothing of the late and apparently great Bill Dudley.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | February 4, 2010 2:00 PM
------------------------------------------
You must not live in Virginia. There's an award they give out each year to the top Virginia college football player. The award's name is the Dudley award, which was named after "Bullet Bill" Dudley.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | February 4, 2010 2:22 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn's offense was the plain cheese pizza of NFL offenses.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 1:49 PM

Offensive line was not even mozarella, it was swiss.

Posted by: dcsween | February 4, 2010 2:11 PM | Report abuse
------------------------------------------
It wasn't plain cheese. It also had stinky fish on top.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | February 4, 2010 2:24 PM | Report abuse

Here’s my whinybaby question for the day:

Why can’t it ever snow a foot and a half on a WORK DAY?! I already have Saturdays off. Dammit.

Posted by: dlhaze1 | February 4, 2010 2:25 PM | Report abuse

@PAskinsfan17 - Black is one of the worst fits for our zone blocking scheme. He constantly bends at the waist and doesn't move his feet. The only guy I saw worst then him was Sam Young of Notre Dame.

Ducasse actually held his own pretty good. There were times in the run game where once he locked on he simply kept driving the guy back. And I think he was in on a few of LeBlounts good runs. I also liked Ducasse in pass protection for the most part. The only things that worried me were seeing him get beat by Brandon Grahm (who destroyed everyone that week) and on a few pass plays he seemed to take awkward angles but other then that he looks like a solid prospect.

However I'm still holding out hope where if we go QB first that Charles Brown or Bryan Buluga will be available when we pick in the second round.

Posted by: CapsXXVI | February 4, 2010 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Here’s my whinybaby question for the day:

Posted by: dlhaze1 | February 4, 2010 2:25 PM | Report abuse

Hoping to at least get to leave work early.

otherwise this is a complete waste.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 2:38 PM | Report abuse

You have like 2 more storms next week

Posted by: alex35332 | February 4, 2010 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Hoping to at least get to leave work early.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 2:38 PM

This only works if you get to leave work early AND no one else gets to leave early. Usually everyone is released early at the same time and there are massive delays.

Posted by: League-Source | February 4, 2010 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Wow, Bigfoot, thanks for the Ashburn Giant mention. That was "my" grocery store for years, until Wegman's came in.

Gosh, that really takes me back...

Posted by: NateinthePDX | February 4, 2010 2:43 PM | Report abuse

Here’s my whinybaby question for the day:

Posted by: dlhaze1 | February 4, 2010 2:25 PM | Report abuse
----------------------------

dlhaze1, say hey to LeBron bron for us, since he's apparently near your PC posting under your name

Posted by: mattsoundworld | February 4, 2010 2:46 PM | Report abuse

You have like 2 more storms next week

Posted by: alex35332 | February 4, 2010 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Didn't know that.

I'll be complaining about how much it is snowing next week.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 2:51 PM | Report abuse

"NFL Unveils New Super Bowl Logo"

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) -- The Vince Lombardi trophy will be a permanent fixture on Super Bowl logos from now on.

The trophy itself will get a new regional look, depending on where the game is played.

So they are going to change the Super Bowl logo based onwhere the game is played?

A Detriot game at Ford Field will feature an unemployment line outside a cloed factory.

A game in Miami will highlight a raft and bundle of cocaine.

A game in Houston will showcase the image of illegal immigrants dashing past border guards.

Pink shades, condoms, tanning and lubricating products will tell the world that San Fran is hosting the game.

A Pasedena, California game will display Arnold the Governator's lock jawed failed administration.

A Las Vegas game will feature a Bunny Ranch logo a top a pair of dice.

Finally, a game in the District of Columbia near the White House will market the area's number product: a congressman looking one way while money is placed in his pocket from behind.

Bullsh!t and a happy cowpoke is what will be on the logo when the game is at Texas Stadium.

I suggest they use the San Fran logo for a Dallas Super Bowl: in fact, most redskin fans feel the same way.

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 2:18 PM | Report abuse

That's a tough comparison. Graham will never make it to the third round. Graham is more of an Orakpo type than a Jarmon type. He'll probably go in the first round. Graham is a right DE or OLB and Jarmon is more of a LDE. I'd say the Jarmon pick is the better pick up for us simply because we already have Carter and Orakpo on the right. Without Jarmon, Daniels and Wynn are all we have on the left side.

Posted by: PAskinsfan17 | February 4, 2010 2:53 PM | Report abuse

I'll be complaining about how much it is snowing next week.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 2:51 PM

That's something to look forward to -- at least as lively as the inevitable new thread about Jim Zorn's reaction to his new job with the Ravens. "Gee, golly, everyone here's so nice and it's such a great organization."

If you get bored, blame the snow on RedDMV and/or Chia_Pet.

Posted by: League-Source | February 4, 2010 2:54 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 2:52 PM | Report abuse
--------------------------

I don't hate San Fran THAT much.

Posted by: mattsoundworld | February 4, 2010 2:55 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | February 4, 2010 1:29 PM | Report abuse

Let me get this straight, Colt is in the NFL now for over three years, getting at least the NFL minimum which is probably more than you make in years, walking with eye candy that makes you say dayummmmmm and you call him a bum? You got it twisted captain. You are the guy blogging about him and his girl.

Posted by: ged0386 | February 4, 2010 2:55 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 1:43 PM | Report abuse

Misunderstanding on my part. The first part was in regards to Ciron Black. The Part about Iupati, was just some of the other highlights from that game. Others who watched commented on how he was getting abused. Just pointing out as to why. Or at least according to the commentators.

In run blocking Ciron Black did much better getting down the field and blocking. His pass protection though was something to be desired. As PASkinsfan pointed out, that kid created a 15-20 minute highlight film from that game alone. He was like the energizer battery, he just wouldnt stop, and couldnt be stopped. He was very impressive.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | February 4, 2010 2:56 PM | Report abuse

Here’s my whinybaby question for the day:

Posted by: dlhaze1

Make room for me on the whaaaaambulance because I've been asking myself the same thing ever since I heard this crap was coming through.

Every time snow has fallen in the DMV it's on Saturday.... But with this one it's at least starting Friday.

But at night -- when I'm already off.

At least the next one is scheduled for next Tuesday.

I heard El Nino has returned, that's why we're getting all this snow, which also means is going to hotter than a mothersucker this summer.

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse

You have like 2 more storms next week

Posted by: alex35332 | February 4, 2010 2:40 PM | Report abuse

Didn't know that.

I'll be complaining about how much it is snowing next week.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 2:51 PM | Report abuse
--------------------------------

Imagine me, in Connecticut, happy that I probably live NORTH of the snow storm. *shaking head*

Posted by: mattsoundworld | February 4, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse

"I'll be complaining about how much it is snowing next week."

And I'll be complaining about the wife overusing the air conditioning while mowing my lawn.

Life sucks, doesn't it?

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse
-----------------------------

As long it doesn't friggin rain for 4 straight months like last summer, bring it on.

Posted by: mattsoundworld | February 4, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

gatorskin2000

Let's chat up some dudes from the home state"

Mike Pouncey

Joe Haden

Ryan Stamper

Carlos Dunlap

Darren Sharpton

Brandon Spikes

Did I forget anybody?

And please don't drop in #15: his day is done.

Or is it?

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

***begin b!tch post

You people should read more than your own posts. People like TWISI generally has a pretty good eye for talent and I was screaming about Graham 2-3 weeks ago. He'll be gone late 1st to mid 2nd.

MAYBE I SHOULD TYPE IN ALL CAPS or repeat myself like my good buddy glawerence.

Graham = Lamar Woodley
Orakpo = Harrison

***end b!tch post

Posted by: Diesel44 | February 4, 2010 3:04 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: CapsXXVI | February 4, 2010 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Ciron Black would be decent on the right side of the line where his run blocking skills would outweigh his pass blocking defiencies. He would be fine pass blocking against the slower left defensive ends. I would never want him as a blind side protector.

Posted by: PAskinsfan17 | February 4, 2010 3:05 PM | Report abuse

moe, may the neighborhood great dane crap on your lawn, mount your poodle, and urinate on your tires....enjoy the nice weather....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | February 4, 2010 3:11 PM | Report abuse

Hoping to at least get to leave work early.

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | February 4, 2010 2:38 PM

And by "work," you mean posting up here, right? Think about it ... how many times has Cindy sent us home early?

Posted by: dcsween | February 4, 2010 3:11 PM | Report abuse

Some Jaguar linemen disses Tebow:

[Offensive lineman Uche] Nwaneri posted on the Jaguars’ Web site that, while cashing a check, a bank teller started talking about how Tebow will save the Jaguars.

So Nwaneri posted his five points on Tebow, with capital letters:

"1. He can't throw, PERIOD.

2. He can't read any coverage other than probably cover 2 or man.

3. The QB Wildcat WILL NOT WORK IN THIS LEAGUE. PERIOD.

4. He doesn’t know how to take a snap from center.

5. HE CAN’T THROW, and that’s really something you either have or not."

Funny thing is this offensive linemen... for real, like who the hell is he??? I never heard of him.

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 3:11 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: CapsXXVI | February 4, 2010 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: PAskinsfan17 | February 4, 2010 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Black might be a fit for a power running team. However for a team like us that will from now on demand lineman be fleet of foot then you see Ciron Black as a horrible fit. He can't get to the second level of the defense (ie the linebackers) and he'll have trouble pulling on toss plays (a staple of Shanahan's running system). Personally given Shanahan's requirements for lineman Black is a horrible fit at any position along the line for us.

Derrick Dockery will be the only "mauler" in Washington for the next few years and part of the reason is that he's actually decent, though not an ideal fit, in a zone block scheme.

Posted by: CapsXXVI | February 4, 2010 3:12 PM | Report abuse

Funny thing is this offensive linemen ... for real, like who the hell is he??? I never heard of him.

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 3:11 PM

If the Jaguars do pick Tebow, he'll be one of the guys you notice on the available UFA list.

Posted by: dcsween | February 4, 2010 3:14 PM | Report abuse

And please don't drop in #15: his day is done.

Or is it?

Posted by: MistaMoe

NOPE!

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 3:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 3:11 PM

He played a Purdue and is a backup for the Jags. He's a scrub but he's right and should get a job as a Talent_Evaluator.

Posted by: Diesel44 | February 4, 2010 3:15 PM | Report abuse

"Range as a second-level blocker is limited. Struggles to keep his balance in space and leaves his feet too often."

In a zone blocking scheme these are deal breakers. You want to block for Shanahan in this system then you need to be able to get to the second level and work in space. You also need the lateral mobility to seal inside players and scoop outside techniques.

As far as prospects we could work with virtually all the first round guys. In terms of after the first you see the best fits in Brown (USC), Capers (WVU), and Ducasse (UMASS). Maybe Jason Fox (Miami) as a late round project.

Posted by: CapsXXVI | February 4, 2010 3:16 PM | Report abuse

Moe

Mike Pouncey is returning to Florida next year, his brother Maurkice is entering the draft. In my opinion that is who the skins should go for in round 2. 6'5 320 and moves well. Maybe next year we could get his brother to replace Rabach

Posted by: KingJoffeJoffer | February 4, 2010 3:16 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 3:11 PM

Posted by: dcsween

Prolly need to research the guy then, seeing how everyone is "wooded up" for o-linemen up here... Height, weight, scouting report, what system would best fir him...

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 3:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 3:17 PM

Best fit might be practice squad.

Posted by: League-Source | February 4, 2010 3:20 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | February 4, 2010 2:06 PM | Report abuse

True. Wouldn't it be odd if she asked you to bang her in her Chuckie outfit? It's like that Entourage episode. There's a name for those people. Furries? Or something.

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | February 4, 2010 3:21 PM | Report abuse

diesel44

"You people should read more than your own posts."

I read: twisi, flounder21, beantown, red, chia, diesel, periculum, sween, paskinsfan, romolongballs, L-Source, gatorskin, noonefromtampa, redskinshead, 4thfloor, scampbell1975, richardcranium, brownwood, and even rotfrau when I want to get my race hate on.

You're right to say that Twisi is ahead of the curve when it comes to knowing who the true ballas are.

Now, back to reading my own posts.....

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 3:21 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | February 4, 2010 3:23 PM | Report abuse

I ordered a Zorn pizza the other day.

The delivery driver was about 8 yards from my door, when he ran 3 yards and was tackled by my azalea bushes. He never made it to the door.....It was sad!

Posted by: iH8dallas | February 4, 2010 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Maurkice Pouncey-- Excellent choice to replace Rabach, a little taller and about 20lbs heavier

Joe Haden- We arent getting this guy, he will be the 1st corner off the board as tehe unanimous #1 CB in the draft.

Ryan Stamper- Feel he will be a bargain for whoever gets him, he has to be projected 3-4th rd

Carlos Dunlap- He will more than likely not make it out of the 1st round even with his little "I passed out at a green light in Gainesville.

Darren Sharpton?? Al's younger nephew??

Brandon Spikes- He will go in the first as well, if he fell to the second, that would be a deal. Fell off after the Georgia eye-gouge game, still confused why that seemed to affect his play

Did I forget anybody?

Jermaine Cunningham- Under rated, has a good motor, played in the shadow of the other LB's on the team.

Aaron Hernandez- I love the way this guy plays tight end, hard runner and breaks tackles, seems more of a recieving type TE than a blocking TE, but a hell of a receiver for a TE.

And please don't drop in #15: his day is done.

Or is it?

As hard as it is for me to say, he is going to have to fall into a perfect situation in order to do well. I see him either coaching or going into politics. The NFL doesnt seem to be his cup o' tea.

I would love for him to prove me wrong, but I dont know if there is a perfect situation for him in the NFL right now.

Posted by: MistaMoe | February 4, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | February 4, 2010 3:46 PM | Report abuse

I ordered a Zorn pizza the other day.

Posted by: iH8dallas | February 4, 2010 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Same here. Except I was like 10 minutes away yet it took him an hour to get here. All he had to do was take two rights and he was at my place. However the driver could only take lefts for some reason and that was the reason for the delay.

Posted by: CapsXXVI | February 4, 2010 5:02 PM | Report abuse