Bruce Allen on McNabb extension, Haynesworth and uniforms

Redskins General Manager Bruce Allen said today the team hasn't begun contract extensions talks with quarterback Donovan McNabb.

"We know there will be a time and place to address that, but right now we're focused on trying to have as good a minicamp we can, a healthy minicamp ... there will be plenty of time to have those discussions," Allen said during an appearance on ESPN 980.

Allen discussed a few other topics. He noted that Albert Haynesworth is working out apart from the team with his own trainer. Kevin Sheehan, co-host of "The Sports Fix," asked whether it's frustrating for the team that so much money has been invested in Haynesworth and he opts not to attend the team's voluntary workouts.

"We do hope Albert has a good season for the Redsins; it helps us win," Allen said. "That's no different than many positons. The only frustrating part is talking about people who aren't here versus the great work ethic that 99 percent of this team has shown during the offseason.

"It is a voluntary program. There are a lot of players who do work out on their own during offseason. Some do it better than others. We're just counting on him to be in great shape when he shows up."

If you're the type who cares about the team's uniform, Allen did address the team's intentions for this season. Sort of. Allen said he was in his office and "looking at a beautiful pair of gold pants."

But he wouldn't directly say that the team would be wearing those gold pants at home this season.

"I'm very proud of our team colors and you will see our team colors on display," Allen said.

By Rick Maese  |  May 6, 2010; 1:43 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Portis airs a grievance with Arrington over Taylor
Next: Redskins' changes are apparent, right from the top

Comments

They better announce the uniform change ASAP...especially since the Skins McNabb jersey is the #2 seller in the NFL.

Posted by: MadeRED | May 6, 2010 1:47 PM | Report abuse

New uniforms would be cool.

I still like the Spear on the helmet uniforms.

Posted by: iH8dallas | May 6, 2010 1:48 PM | Report abuse

Only 4 months to go and we can start having REAL arguments...

Posted by: Rypien11 | May 6, 2010 1:48 PM | Report abuse

can't wait to see the Gold Pants and Red Jerseys!!!!!!! woot-woot! I hope we're wearing them when we kick Dallas' ass the first game of the year!!!!!! GO SKINS!!!!!

Posted by: frmi | May 6, 2010 1:49 PM | Report abuse

First, I think FO has to wait until August to begin renogotiations with DMN.

Second, I predict that AH will be in great shape, and will be a terror in the middle, regardless whether we play 3-4, 4-3 or hybrid.

Posted by: frediefritz | May 6, 2010 1:50 PM | Report abuse

The gold lined pants of that little pri(k Daniel $$Ynder?

Posted by: dmlopez1 | May 6, 2010 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Only 4 months to go and we can start having REAL arguments...

Posted by: Rypien11 | May 6, 2010 1:48 PM | Report abuse

I thought saying that people's mothers are infected with a deadly incurable disease was a real argument.... If you're in middle school.

Posted by: iH8dallas | May 6, 2010 1:52 PM | Report abuse

"I'm in my office looking at a beautiful pair of gold pants..."

Somewhere, Richard Simmons' heart just skipped a beat.

Posted by: WaitingGuilty | May 6, 2010 1:53 PM | Report abuse

"I'm in my office looking at a beautiful pair of gold pants..."

Somewhere, Richard Simmons' heart just skipped a beat.

Posted by: WaitingGuilty

NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!!

Posted by: zcezcest1 | May 6, 2010 1:56 PM | Report abuse

The gold lined pants of that little pri(k Daniel $$Ynder?

Posted by: dmlopez1 | May 6, 2010 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Well, if true, did Snyder still have them on?

Posted by: JohnDinHouston | May 6, 2010 1:57 PM | Report abuse

**Subliminal post about Subliminal post**

I find it funny when people have something to say, and not only say it once but a few times. I mean, it's something that obviously troubles you to no end, how about bring your concern to the person in question instead of acting like a b*tch made as punk?

**End of Subliminal post about Subliminal post**

Posted by: RedDMV | May 6, 2010 2:04 PM | Report abuse

Big Al is wearing the gold lined pants while doing P90x on the couch with a baker's dozen of KFC double downs and three two liters grape soda.

Posted by: dmlopez1 | May 6, 2010 2:05 PM | Report abuse

ita time....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | May 6, 2010 2:09 PM | Report abuse

GOLD PANTS, or YELLOW MUSTARD STAINED PANTS?

Posted by: alex35332 | May 6, 2010 2:09 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: frmi | May 6, 2010 1:49 PM

Posted by: dlhaze1 | May 6, 2010 2:10 PM | Report abuse

"I thought saying that people's mothers are infected with a deadly incurable disease was a real argument.... If you're in middle school"

Right, because someone telling someone to "go get a cup of coffee" is drop dead knee-slapping funny.

If it's non-football related, and you don't like what you reading, it's simple: Quit your b*ching about it and move on to the next one.

Anything beats trying to be the RI moral police.

Posted by: RedDMV | May 6, 2010 2:11 PM | Report abuse

so "p1skunk" switch up ya facts cuz their garbage what you tryna kick knowledge

Posted by: casavaLeafs | May 6, 2010 1:40 PM | Report abuse

I see you and Clinton Portis took the same English classes.

Anywayz, cuz I be thinkins that choo needz 2 rechek yo fax; cuz I dun lookt'em ovah n itz pritty legit.

Take LaVar's 3 "peak" seasons from 2001-2003 (before he got injured and had trouble getting back on the field).

Over those 3 season LaVar averaged:

93 tackles, 6 sacks, 1 INT, 3 FF, 8 PD

Compare that to the last 3 seasons that DeMarcus Ware has played (2007-2009) including this past one where he was voted all-pro. Ware has averaged:

75 tackles, 15 sacks, 0 INT, 5 FF, 4 PD

So what is so superior about Ware's production to LaVar's???

Ware has obviously found a niche as a more elite pass rusher in a 3-4 scheme, but based on the production, LaVar was actually the better "all-around" linebacker - more tackles, better in coverage, even while getting sack production and causing turnovers.

Take your illiterate crap to another blog...brutha...

Posted by: p1funk | May 6, 2010 2:13 PM | Report abuse

Eagles, Bears and Packers have all announced good looking (IMO) throwbacks that they will wear twice this year. The Eagles unis look really sharp. Throwing back to their 1960 team…..Packers look kind of strange, but the Bears looks pretty cool too. I wouldn’t mind seeing the skins go back to their 1972 uniforms…..

Posted by: dlhaze1 | May 6, 2010 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Not pointing any fingers. Just looking forward to talking about football and wins and losses.

Posted by: Rypien11 | May 6, 2010 2:16 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | May 6, 2010 2:11 PM | Report abuse

I think everyone not named RedDMV does this.

But I have to admit you have me scared.

I don't want a thumb in my anus, or for you to f*ck my AIDS infested mother.I certainly would not enjoy having a penis where my face is supposed to be.

If there's one person I don't want to mess with or offend it's a mad RI blogger with anger issues.

Posted by: iH8dallas | May 6, 2010 2:16 PM | Report abuse

I know many people love, but uni talk I don't get. I could honestly care less. Even when the analytic side of my brain says, "yeah that is ugly", my emotional half is like, "yeah still dont care"

That dude who got famous with the Uni blog is a fellow brooklynite and in my extended social circle....um wow...what a nerd. Don't ever ask him about the signifigence of this ankle socks at a party.

Posted by: chrislarry | May 6, 2010 2:18 PM | Report abuse

MY geuss is they will announce on June 1st the Team Uniforms, to corespond with the Gran ReOpening of the HOF Store @ Redskins Stadium....

Book it!

Posted by: 4thFloor | May 6, 2010 2:20 PM | Report abuse

Moo, Its a lot more tricky then just saying F the BCS were going to a playoff. Cause that is what most people say and what most people want to happen (me included). But its tricky for the fact that football and the football season are so unique.
Right now the regular season in College football can be looked at as a playoffs in a way. The competition for the 119 or however many D-1 teams there are now is so close that loses do matter. Since the BCS system has been in place I have only really though one team was completely snubbed, Auburn when they went undefeated in winning the SEC and didnt go to the NC. After that the Utah's and TCU and Bosie St snubs are a lot easier to handle, they dont play in the SEC. So most years the system in place crowns the proper champion, which is what the whole thing is about anyways.
However the current system does leave the potential for a future team like JC's undefeated Auburn squad to get snubbed so it is flawed. I think that the most practical and realistic fix would be the and 1. In that case you could seed top 4 teams and basically have a final four.
I personally would love to see an 8 team tournament, i limit it at 8 due to the drop of in competition once you venture outside of the top ten. But there are problems with that proposal. Where do you have these three (sets) of games? Do you set up regional sites with a final championship location? The logistics of travel for fans would be a nightmare. some shcools travel better then other and their might be a favoring process by a selection group towards those schools ( no matter what the format there will always be some form of selection committee) which leads to really the ultimate problem, someone will always feel left out. If you only take 4 or 8 or 16 teams their will always be gripes. Also how do you seed, automatic conference bids like in b-ball?

The bottom line is something needs to be fixed. I believe this year their will be 36 bowls played. I think there were 34 played last year. This year most likely a sub .500 team will play in a bowl game. That is just wrong. The bowls generate a ton of money of the NCAA and the universities. The most adamant opponents to a playoff system are the University presidents who enjoy the money they bring in currently and are generally opposed to change.
Fortunately over the next couple of years the conference may have some major major realignments which would shake up the whole system. Something will change at that point hopefully it can change for the better and still reward the college football regular season which is so meaningful.

Sorry for the length and general ramblingness of this post, its a very tricky subject.

Posted by: Stu27 | May 6, 2010 2:21 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dlhaze1 | May 6, 2010 2:15 PM | Report abuse

I wouldn't mind seeing a total uni renovation.. The Indian head is way outdated.

Jim Zorn may have been on to something with the Maroon and Black thing.

Posted by: skinsfanintampa | May 6, 2010 2:23 PM | Report abuse

nice Stu, I cosign, accept I just can't get past "F the BCS"

Posted by: chrislarry | May 6, 2010 2:23 PM | Report abuse

Book it!

Posted by: 4thFloor | May 6, 2010 2:20 PM

Agreed. They just need to make up some sort of anniversary to celebrate...

Posted by: dlhaze1 | May 6, 2010 2:26 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | May 6, 2010 2:29 PM | Report abuse

"We do hope Albert has a good season for the Redsins; it helps us win,"

REDSINS - hey that works - good one!

Posted by: twpw | May 6, 2010 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Book it!

Posted by: 4thFloor | May 6, 2010 2:20 PM | Report abuse

That is the first book it that may be reasonable.

Posted by: alex35332 | May 6, 2010 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Book it!

Posted by: 4thFloor | May 6, 2010 2:20 PM

They'll probably donate the old unis to zcezcest to carry around on his rescue aircraft carrier for relief supplies. Huge tax write off. 4th floor will know exactly how much, but it's less than I lost on my Six Flags investment that 4th said "Book it!"

Posted by: beep-beep | May 6, 2010 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Gold pants ... but do they have straight pockets?

Posted by: zcezcest1 | May 6, 2010 2:33 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chrislarry | May 6, 2010 2:18 PM | Report abuse

I get what your saying, its not a fashion show etc.. but I think there is some truth to the team taking on the attitude of the uni..

For instance the Broncos change and win a SB. The Bucs change and win a SB. Pats change and well you get the point.

Posted by: skinsfanintampa | May 6, 2010 2:33 PM | Report abuse

BTW is the Lawrence Taylor Rape story new or just new to me?

Posted by: alex35332 | May 6, 2010 2:33 PM | Report abuse

BTW is the Lawrence Taylor Rape story new or just new to me?

Posted by: alex35332 | May 6, 2010 2:33 PM | Report abuse

It is new, he apparently contacted Dez Bryants Dad and got the hook up.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | May 6, 2010 2:35 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Stu27 | May 6, 2010 2:21 PM

That’s the thing….really, all but one or two of the 34 bowl games are essentially meaningless other than from a $$ standpoint. You could field and 8-16 team playoffs and still have another 25-30 bowls games that don’t have any less “meaning” than they did before. You could even give each playoff game a different Bowl title if they all get snippy about feeling snubbed. The national championship could still be the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl national championship game for example. Pre set, “neutral” locations for playoff games would probably not be an issue to the schools, as they would stand to collect more money from the NCAA if they held the game in the General Electric Orange Bowl rather than in their home stadium….these are just a couple of suggestions, and I think most of us are just angry that the BCS/NCAA just won’t seem to consider going the playoff route. Just a simple case of stubbornness…..

Posted by: dlhaze1 | May 6, 2010 2:35 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chrislarry | May 6, 2010 2:18 PM | Report abuse

The Uni-watch guy. Yes I am a uni-nerd but even I can't get THAT into stockings.

Posted by: alex35332 | May 6, 2010 2:36 PM | Report abuse

Stu27 | May 6, 2010 2:21 PM

damn stu. That post had a leaflet on it!

Posted by: Club320 | May 6, 2010 2:37 PM | Report abuse

I love being told off by a WANNABE blog cop.

Good to know that whether negative or positive, I've touched your life in such a way you have to share your infinite knowledge with me on how to conduct myself on Redskins Insider. But you don't tell it straight up, you have to do it using sarcasm. Brilliant.

I was put in my place by a sarcastic, hypocritical, toy blog cop. I feel born-again.

Praise the LORD and THANK YOU iH8Dallas!

**hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm**

Posted by: RedDMV | May 6, 2010 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chrislarry | May 6, 2010 2:18 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | May 6, 2010 2:36 PM | Report abuse

Gibert: I just wanted to say that I'm a nerd, and I'm here tonight to stand up for the rights of other nerds. I mean uh, all our lives we've been laughed at and made to feel inferior. And tonight, those bastards, they trashed our house. Why? Cause we're smart? Cause we look different? Well, we're not. I'm a nerd, and uh, I'm pretty proud of it.

Lewis: Hi, Gilbert. I'm a nerd too. I just found that out tonight. We have news for the beautiful people. There's a lot more of us then there are of you. I know there's alumni here tonight. When you went to Adams you might've been called a spazz, or a dork, or a geek. Any of you that have ever felt stepped on, left out, picked on, put down, whether you think you're a nerd or not, why don't you just come down here and join us. Okay? Come on.

Gibert: Just join us cos uh, no-one's gonna really be free until nerd persecution ends.

Posted by: skinsfanintampa | May 6, 2010 2:41 PM | Report abuse

Disappointed in all of the anger displayed in here.

Oh well, back to Ricky Boxing.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | May 6, 2010 2:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | May 6, 2010 2:43 PM | Report abuse

RedDMV: It took you a while to respond, you must have been getting that coffee Greg asked you for earlier.

I meant to tell you I want some, and I like cream in the coffee.....Just like your mama told me last night! (Rimshot)

Posted by: iH8dallas | May 6, 2010 2:44 PM | Report abuse

** Holy Stock Market in Freefall Mode Post **

The stock market is in free fall. "Get back out there and sellllll.....selllllllllll!"

** End Stock Market Freefall Post **

Posted by: 4-12 | May 6, 2010 2:49 PM | Report abuse

don't get me wrong, I am pro nerd....maybe I misspoke, the Uni guy is more of a dweeb.

Posted by: chrislarry | May 6, 2010 2:49 PM | Report abuse

300 point rally going on right now....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | May 6, 2010 2:51 PM | Report abuse

When Bruce Allen was a kid and his dad, George, was coach, the 'Skins home uni's were burgundy jerseys and gold pants. I'm betting that we see an updated version of that.

Posted by: rbpalmer | May 6, 2010 2:51 PM | Report abuse

Book it!

Posted by: 4thFloor

So this is a full uniform change? 'Cause I just heard Bruce talk about pants, not jerseys. Didn't know people actually bought the pants.

Posted by: Predator48 | May 6, 2010 2:54 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Predator48 | May 6, 2010 2:54 P

These days all you have to do is throw an “anniversary patch” on the jersey and it is marketable as a new jersey…….

Posted by: dlhaze1 | May 6, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse

I think it's time for a uniform update.

Just never burgundy on burgundy again.

Posted by: iH8dallas | May 6, 2010 2:57 PM | Report abuse

So what is so superior about Ware's production to LaVar's???

Posted by: p1funk | May 6, 2010 2:12 PM

Did i mention in 1 less year Ware has tripled Levar's Sack total also Ware has not missed 1 game for the cockboys vs Lavar missin an average of 4 games a season(extremely superior production)?

You fail to mention that Lavar Arrington's "3" peak seasons are his "only" good seasons. So if all you expect from a 1st round 2nd pick is 3 solid seasons then maybe football is not your strong point because "round deez parts datz wut we call a bust....bruva" so go work on your English paper...any more brain busters???

Posted by: casavaLeafs | May 6, 2010 2:58 PM | Report abuse

maybe this workout would get fat albert in shape:

Posted by: jimmy_the_crickett | May 6, 2010 2:59 PM | Report abuse

down 464, but made a nice 500 poind rally...

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | May 6, 2010 3:01 PM | Report abuse

It might be a combo change.....replacing white pants w/ yellow....

Posted by: 4thFloor | May 6, 2010 3:02 PM | Report abuse

...so when did the war between Red and Ihdallas start, good lord...

Posted by: mhartz1 | May 6, 2010 3:03 PM | Report abuse

all the talk about pants.. and then the 'uni' references...

I swore the uni-blog was going to be a site dedicated to unitards... and NO that doesn't mean the universally handicapped.

...that's this site.

Posted by: DikShuttle | May 6, 2010 3:04 PM | Report abuse

so "p1skunk" switch up ya facts cuz their garbage what you tryna kick knowledge

Posted by: casavaLeafs | May 6, 2010 1:40 PM | Report abuse

I see you and Clinton Portis took the same English classes.

Over those 3 season LaVar averaged:

93 tackles, 6 sacks, 1 INT, 3 FF, 8 PD

75 tackles, 15 sacks, 0 INT, 5 FF, 4 PD

So what is so superior about Ware's production to LaVar's???

Take your illiterate crap to another blog...brutha...

Posted by: p1funk | May 6, 2010 2:13 PM
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

great analysis p1punk!!! agreed that lavar is a much better all-around lb than dware... and if weren't for dale lindsey badmouthing mister nickels right out of dc, lavar would have been 1 of the greatest redskins of all time and not just in his mind... btw, lavar already has better staying power than portis bc he has come back to the dc area and is well received and well like... ship the a$$clown portis to the rams for picks...

Posted by: jimmy_the_crickett | May 6, 2010 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dlhaze1

Good idea, I vote we mark the 10th anniversary of Snyder's regime with a special patch.
It should be a black diamond with the words 'EPIC FAIL' stitched in maroon.

Posted by: Predator48 | May 6, 2010 3:07 PM | Report abuse

Wow...when I started typing, Dow down 675. I hit send, it's down 850. A couple minutes later it's back to "only" down 400.

Posted by: 4-12 | May 6, 2010 3:08 PM | Report abuse

@Jimmy: gymKATA!

Posted by: DikShuttle | May 6, 2010 3:09 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: iH8dallas

Could've sworn MaDMV was with PaDMV on vacation in Brazil... oh, well...

Good to see you've come around. Embrace the raunch.

Posted by: RedDMV | May 6, 2010 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: skinsfanintampa | May 6, 2010 2:33 PM

Really if it was that easy than the Bills,Vikings,Lions,Chargers and Falcons would have won rings recently. Its definitely a coincidence sort of thing. The Pats changed their unis 2 or 3 times during the 90s and the year after the Rams won they changed their unis and havent been back since.

Hope the skins dont change their unis. Their color scheme doesnt produce the best results and given how the new uniforms look like a cross between world league jerseys and practice jerseys I hope they keep it the same. Im sorry but Im not in a rush to see the skins in piss yellow pants even if it is an ode to the "GM's" father's teams.

Posted by: KingJoffeJoffer | May 6, 2010 3:12 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: tony325 | May 6, 2010 3:16 PM | Report abuse

There is no war with iH8 and myself, mh.

iH8 doesn't condescend to my level.

Good for him. In these volatile times there is good to know there are some who are still brave and willing to fight the good fight.

Can someone please give him a merit badge?

Posted by: RedDMV | May 6, 2010 3:17 PM | Report abuse

@ mattsoundworld

That was a very good attempt to argue with facts. But sorry my son not good enough. Now let me school you on a little something that us blogging folk call "football"

Urlacher and Fletcher are what we refer to as "Middle Linebackers" and no middle linebacker in the history of the game has ever been known for pass rushing, That's why we compared "Outside Linebackers" those are the guys who get after the QB. Why do you think you see so many Defensive ends(pass rushers) convert to LB when they leave college and go to the NFL.
ex:Terrel Suggs, DeFagget Ware, Brian Osakpo etc......

So stay outta grown folks conversations and come to papa when you need another football lesson....

Because it looks like the only colossal failure is your knowledge of the game...

Posted by: casavaLeafs | May 6, 2010 3:18 PM | Report abuse

Could've sworn MaDMV was with PaDMV on vacation in Brazil... oh, well...

Good to see you've come around. Embrace the raunch.

Posted by: RedDMV | May 6, 2010 3:10 PM | Report abuse

So how does it feel to have the house to yourself?

Posted by: iH8dallas | May 6, 2010 3:18 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dlhaze1 | May 6, 2010 2:35 PM | Report abuse

It simply killed me when the NCAA was talking about expanding the B-Ball tournament. I just wonder why these freaking geniuses so interested in making a 96 team tourney couldn't go brainstorm with the BCS morons and come up with something. Im gald they only went to a 68 instead of 96. But its just crazy, go ask any fan casual or otherwise and they will tell you how great the NCAA tourney is and how deplorable the BSC system is, yet they want to mess with the good one!?!

Posted by: Stu27 | May 6, 2010 3:21 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: casavaLeafs | May 6, 2010 2:58 PM | Report abuse

Yes you did mention that.

It's pretty much the only thing you mention.

It's pretty much the only thing you can hold over LaVar.

And if LaVar is some kind of "bust" disappointment just because Ware has more sacks, then pretty much 99.9% of the linebackers in the NFL are "disappointing busts".

DeMarcus Ware is a better pass-rushing specialist. Fine, I never argued that he wasn't.

LaVar Arrington is a better all-around linebacker - look at tackles, look at coverage, he's forcing pretty much the same turnovers when you count INTs and FF.

And around these parts we usually suggest people read all the posts before they offer their 2 cents (or in your case it was worth about a penny), because I specificaly pointed out that I was talking about LaVar's playing days WHEN HE WAS HEALTHY. And I specifically makde the point that while it was very disappointing that injuries cut his career short, you can't count that against him like he's a deficient inferior player for that.

My point all along was this:

When LaVar was healthy and working with coaches that were getting him on the field he was awesome.

Is all that clear...dawg...

Posted by: p1funk | May 6, 2010 3:29 PM | Report abuse

DeMarcus Ware has 1 job: Rush the QB

Give me a linebacker like Patrick Willis who does everything: Ints, lots of tackles, a few sacks, FF.

DeMarcus is a one trick pony.

Posted by: iH8dallas | May 6, 2010 3:40 PM | Report abuse

NEW! Soon available on the WIKI (remember THAT thing??)

The commemorative Daniel Snyder 10th Anniversary Patch

All you need to do to get it is be the season ticket repo man on some old lady's home in SE.

Posted by: DikShuttle | May 6, 2010 3:47 PM | Report abuse

Wow. We're debating LeVar.

Y'know, I still think we shoulda given Schroeder another shot!! He was bomb, the.

...maps...

Posted by: DikShuttle | May 6, 2010 3:51 PM | Report abuse

as explained by PCinOZ on warpathinsiders message board, McNabb's contract can't be extended until after june 1 because the Eagles previously extended it and per league/CBA rules a player's contract can only be extended once in a 12 month period.

It would be nice if people paid to cover a sport could at least do as much work as interested fans.

Posted by: thedancingbear | May 7, 2010 12:14 AM | Report abuse

For Unis...need to move on from the KC Chiefs copycat look.

Colors:

Dark Dark Burgandy
Real Gold (Not Mustard Yellow)
Black Accents

Design:

Updated Feathered Spear scheme on helmet, shirts, pants, etc.

New look for the new regime.

Posted by: G-SHOK | May 7, 2010 9:54 AM | Report abuse

UMMMM....I'd love to see one time us wear all black with the burgandy/gold trim.... I mean get some intimidation going on here......I'd think it would look hot.

Posted by: impervious99 | May 7, 2010 11:15 AM | Report abuse