Cartwright, Kendall Return to Practice

From Barry Svrluga:

Rock Cartwright and Pete Kendall have returned to practice. The following players aren't practicing:

Kelly
Rogers
Springs
Portis
Landry
Betts
Taylor
Moss

Jason Taylor was wearing a walking boot inside the complex.

By Cindy Boren  |  October 30, 2008; 1:43 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Blache: Team 'Couldn't Sack Groceries'
Next: Predictify the Outcome ... and the Sacks

Comments

Pretty obvious you hate practice, Jasno.
~

Posted by: ifthethunderdontgetya | October 30, 2008 1:52 PM | Report abuse

yo

Posted by: katiebabe461 | October 30, 2008 1:52 PM | Report abuse

first?

Posted by: chevychasepowhatans | October 30, 2008 1:53 PM | Report abuse

Can anyone besides myself see the haltime show monday being funny.

Berman: here with the fastest 3 minutes in politics.

Mcain Video plays
Obama vidio plans

Berman:Well there you have it, last play of the game.

Berman: John AmeriMcain throws a hailmary

Berman: wait its intercepted by Barack " Insane in the membrane"Obama.

Berman: He's running it back and he's got a blocker, it Joey "the shark" Biden

Berman: Woop, Joe Biden just took out Sarah " Pitbull" Palin, so much for protecting women hey Joey

Berman: Wait out of nowhere here comes Bush and Cheney, Whoop, Whoop, Obama jukes them looking like there are looking for WMD's Woop

Berman: 30 ,25, 20 , only John AmeriMcain to beat,Will He score

Berman: Find out Nov 4th, Back to Mike, Tony,and Jaws

Posted by: GreatOne1 | October 30, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

At least Tryon is practicing. He probably needs it more than Moss, anyway. Otherwise, that's a lot of our offense taking the day off.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | October 30, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Pretty obvious you hate practice, Jasno.
~

Posted by: ifthethunderdontgetya | October 30, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Well, as reasonable as many are being, I still think it's time for snakes - long fat tropical snakes that get loose around South Florida and swallow small poodles and such.

Posted by: JohnDinHouston | October 30, 2008 1:54 PM | Report abuse

DC United won the US Open Cup this season.

Pitt D is 3rd in pts. allowed (15.7), DC is 8th (18.1). Pitt O is 14th in pts. scored (22.1), DC is 23rd (20.6). Winnable, but DC has to bring it the entire game.

Posted by: Realness1 | October 30, 2008 1:57 PM | Report abuse

Someone just asked JLA in the chat about the Ravens. Said his name was Elvis Grbac.

I think Jasno just got jobbed into praising the ravens (which he did of course).

If that was a plant, I say BRAVO!!

Posted by: Zeebs | October 30, 2008 1:57 PM | Report abuse

Blache, what a hater!

Posted by: chrislarry | October 30, 2008 1:59 PM | Report abuse

But he did answer my two questions, so nothing but love... but I have a feeling someone will be on this blog soon ranting about how Jasno loves the ravens etc....

Posted by: Zeebs | October 30, 2008 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Damn poodlesnakes.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 30, 2008 2:01 PM | Report abuse

Berman: 30 ,25, 20 , only John AmeriMcain to beat,Will He score

Berman: Find out Nov 4th, Back to Mike, Tony,and Jaws

Posted by: GreatOne1 | October 30, 2008 1:54 PM

He. Could. Go. All. The. Way.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | October 30, 2008 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Yall are so lame..So what guy past his 30's isnt carrying some excess aroung the waist...I guess everyone on here is 6 ft and a buck eighty
Posted by: Tyler84101

That would be me.
JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | October 30, 2008 2:05 PM | Report abuse

Most QBs have what Madden calls a 'clock' in their head. A time by which they need to let the ball go. What happens after that? The QB will move or throw check down (which was called a safety valve when I was younger, but hey, that was then).

Many QBs are good at buying time after the initial play breaks down. However, this is where the Skins DL is good. They may not reach the QB quickly, but they don't let QBs escape and buy that extra time.

As long as the Skins guys can cover -- which they have so far this year, Big Ben won't have it easy, even if we don't get lots of sacks

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 30, 2008 2:06 PM | Report abuse

Any time I read the haters, I try and do it in the voices Monty Python used when they would dress as unattractive women, stick the word Spam in and its all funny.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 30, 2008 2:06 PM | Report abuse

All indications are that Moss will play, I hope that is still the case, I hope his hamstrings will be fine for the rest of this season, the last 2 years he has been limited by his hamstrings, calf and heel issues. we need Moss at 100%.

Landry, and Rogers missing practice is no big deal right? They both will play?

I am not worried about Portis missing practice, he is a little banged up and has had a very heavy workload, all indications are that he will defintely start.

Is Samuels out there practicing in full or is he limited?

Posted by: Skins28 | October 30, 2008 2:07 PM | Report abuse

GreatOne1 -- that was... a GreatOne! I can definitely see it!

Blache and Zorn both have made Steinberg's job a lot easier, he doesn't have to look too far for true "blog" stuff when these guys are stepping up to the MIC!

And if JLC would stop with the "venom" in his posts, he would be great (other than the whole "INSIDER" non-existence thing) as far as a simple beat reporter goes. But he has that tendency to find a way to create a negative spin, it's not about criticism, which is fine and appropriate, it's about HUNTING FOR SOMETHING BAD, that messes it up for him.

Posted by: craig2 | October 30, 2008 2:17 PM | Report abuse

I'm 6'1, 214. FYI....

Anyway, I'm concerned about Moss. I hope like heck this doesn't become a persistant problem for him the rest of the year.

Posted by: BeantownGreg | October 30, 2008 2:19 PM | Report abuse

GreatOne1 -- that was... a GreatOne! I can definitely see it!

Posted by: craig2 | October 30, 2008 2:20 PM | Report abuse

Snakes are venomous, and hunt for something bad, too

Posted by: JohnDinHouston | October 30, 2008 2:23 PM | Report abuse

JLC is a tubby dork!
This should be called redskins outsider!
We're 6-2 and all his posts are negative!
I drive a Dodge Stratus!
BIG TIME STUFF!!!!

Posted by: dlhaze1 | October 30, 2008 2:32 PM | Report abuse

Yeah beantown, me too... but my Body Fat percentage is probably somewhere above JM's ;)

Posted by: Zeebs | October 30, 2008 2:34 PM | Report abuse