Chat Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

The Redskins called an audible on their practice schedule, so we'll flip our chats.

Jason "Jasno" La Canfora chats at noon about the Redskins.

Post staff writer Joe Holley will be will be up at 1, talking about the extraordinary career and life of Sammy Baugh, the former Redskins quarterback and Pro Football Hall of Famer who died Wednesday.

By Cindy Boren  |  December 18, 2008; 11:21 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Chat about Baugh at Noon
Next: Who Ya Got?

Comments

Truth11, I know that this might sound completely UN-RI-like, esp. up here lately, but in gifting a kid, you can never go wrong with the book. Check out and browse in a good book store for kids ... stuff today is way better than I remember from when I was a kid. I find that I rarely choose among several and end up buying more than I intended. I mean, at least its not a sweater or pajamas. Video games ... probably a good idea if you want to encourage the kid to stay inside, couch park, mouth breathe, become an amateur NFL GM ... seriously, there is time enough to slack on the other side of the education path ... its a dog sniff butt world out there and the world needs more people who can think ... first!

Posted by: dcsween | December 18, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Did you know I am the redskins #1 fan... according to the redskins store? they have some great deals for me...

Posted by: Zeebs | December 18, 2008 11:21 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Zeebs | December 18, 2008 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Any of you going to the game? There may be some real football weather:

Posted by: CindyBoren | December 18, 2008 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Zeebs, pretty sure you won the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes as well...

Posted by: Curzon417 | December 18, 2008 11:35 AM | Report abuse

also, Cindy, while you're taking blog requests

no more postings with this title, I get that darn song stuck in my head every time.

Posted by: TheTruth11 | December 18, 2008 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Here's what I want from the Redskins store:

Knowshon Moreno or Percy Harvin
Bart Scott or Albert Haynesworth

4 young linemen-- offensive/defensive mix doesn't matter

Shooting lessons from Plaxico Burress

2 undrafted, Chris Horton types willing to star on special teams

Romeo Crennel managing the defense

a three-headed running back approach: Portis-Moreno-Cartwright

Malcolm Kelly and Rocky McIntosh's knee problems to go away

Devin Thomas to play like his rookie counterpart Desean Jackson.

Jason Campbell to say, "Screw it (or the equivalent)" and throw darts deep into the center of an opposing defense instead of hitch/out cuts well within ten yards.

A GM hired from within the NFC East.

An easy schedule next year due to this year's bad record as it usually means playoffs-- my final wish...

Posted by: MistaMoe | December 18, 2008 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Cork,

I know you think it's all about the front office and you may be right.

But the players have to step up and play at some point.

JC is playing scared because he is afraid of throwing Int's and it's costing him the chance to throw the ball for TD's.

There are teams who have given up more sacks then us, that have more TD's and continually throw the ball down the field.

Posted by: Flounder21 | December 18, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: DaReal4th | December 18, 2008 11:45 AM | Report abuse

I'm with MistaMoe

KNOWSHON FOR PRESIDENT

Posted by: TheTruth11 | December 18, 2008 11:49 AM | Report abuse

So what is the Redskins Outsider griping about today?

Posted by: MrRedskin21 | December 18, 2008 11:52 AM | Report abuse

Shooting lessons from Plaxico Burress

Posted by: MistaMoe | December 18, 2008 11:41 AM

The guy on pft.com who does the photo shop stuff had a great one on this.

Also, now with a change of presidential administrations, there is new hope for Kelly's and McIntosh's knees ... experimental injections of stem cells.

Posted by: dcsween | December 18, 2008 11:53 AM | Report abuse

Man, whenever I see ch-ch-change here, I think it means that Danny is trading Vinny for the Geico Gecko. Relatively speaking, I think he could do pretty good...

Posted by: SkinsfaninPeru | December 18, 2008 11:54 AM | Report abuse

OK, I'll give (a little) on Moreno. Tell me about his pass blocking and his receiving out of the backfield.

Posted by: dcsween | December 18, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

qeed qeed

Posted by: dcsween | December 18, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: SkinsfaninPeru | December 18, 2008 11:54 AM

Actually, that should be the Skins new add campaign for 2009...just imagine a pic of Vinny with those bug-eyes under the caption, "Redskins GM--so easy a caveman can do it!"

Posted by: brownwood26 | December 18, 2008 12:00 PM | Report abuse