Chris Cooley: Redskins' offense improving, but 'I can't say we're there yet'

Quarterback Donovan McNabb and the first-team offense are expected to participate in about 35 plays together Saturday night against the Baltimore Ravens at FedEx Field.

In the 42-17 victory over the Buffalo Bills, McNabb played two series and completed five of eight passes - including a four-yard touchdown pass to Anthony Armstrong - for 58 yards. Tight end Chris Cooley had three receptions for 33 yards and top back Clinton Portis gained 22 yards on six rushes during the preseason opener.

The Redskins still have a lot to learn on offense, but they're improving, Cooley said.

"I feel like everyone is still learning how to play in this offense," he said. "I can't speak so much for the defense, I mean, they're in their own meetings. But we correct a lot of stuff right now and we have high expectations. So when we go in and we watch film, and it's not what we want or to a level we want, it's made clear.

"We've got to keep continuing to get better, and it may take into the season. Hopefully, we can perform at a high enough level to where we can win football games while we're getting there. But to be to where we expect, I can't say we're there yet."

Players have been required to study more than in the past because of the new zone-blocking scheme and the Shanahans' advanced spread passing attack. "It's a zone-running scheme, which is a complete change for us," Cooley said. "We weren't a zone team last year.

"And it's not that the zone scheme is so special, but there's so many things that you can do off it. You just give the same look all the time in all your runs, but then your play-fakes and your bootlegs look exactly the same, so there's a lot of play-action off the zone-running game, which I really like."

The most significant change, however, has been the addition of McNabb.

"It's a huge switch for him," Cooley said. "And I think that's the biggest change for anyone is Donovan coming to a group of new receivers, new linemen, new offense. It's huge for the guy and he's making strides."

By Jason Reid  |  August 21, 2010; 12:48 PM ET
Categories:  Chris Cooley , Donovan McNabb
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Redskins ready to work the zone
Next: Final: Ravens 23, Redskins 3

Comments

only 6 hours to go!

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | August 21, 2010 1:01 PM | Report abuse

Try this, out of towners:

Posted by: stevek20147 | August 21, 2010 1:07 PM | Report abuse

figured it would take well into the season before the offense is hitting on all cylinders. That's normal for a new scheme

Posted by: scampbell1975 | August 21, 2010 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Chris Cooley: Redskins' offense improving, but 'I can't say we're there yet'.

Since Cooley's been with the Redskin's, he's been saying this. Put a sock in it, and hold onto the ball. Jeez

Posted by: hessone | August 21, 2010 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Gotta figure the O is already gonna look better than it did all of last year.

Did we even play O last year? I can't remember...

Posted by: edvar | August 21, 2010 1:14 PM | Report abuse

Silverback vs.T-Sizzle,thats must see TV right there.

Posted by: smittdiddy | August 21, 2010 1:14 PM | Report abuse

Oh! That's right, the Center was the MVP because of the awesome season he had dominating at the line of scrimmage.

Like I said, we're already better than last year...

Posted by: edvar | August 21, 2010 1:21 PM | Report abuse

Try this, out of towners:

Posted by: stevek20147 | August 21, 2010 1:07 PM
_______________________________

nice! thanks

Posted by: greatteamdan | August 21, 2010 1:26 PM | Report abuse

good morning homosapiens

Posted by: pabrian2003 | August 21, 2010 1:26 PM | Report abuse

only tight end to ever get 6 TDs in each of his first 5 seasons...

that Chris Cooley, right?

Posted by: pabrian2003 | August 21, 2010 1:30 PM | Report abuse

The sad truth is that JC would have been the obvious winner of the award if he was still here. Sad he's gone and cant get the award he basically won by avoiding being carted off the field, but really sad that he would have won. Damn we sucked last year.

BTW, Vinny gets a pass on CB5. He gave zoron that 6th pick and said "get a young QB you want to groom".

He doesn't get a pass for giving a pick to zoron though.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 1:31 PM | Report abuse

The next couple of weeks should be a good test for us. Going up against a former Rex Ryan D and a new Rex Ryan D should gives us an opportunity to see if we are "there" yet.

I know its all "vanilla" and stuff but I hope that we take steps forward in the overhaul process.

HTTR!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Httr4Life | August 21, 2010 1:33 PM | Report abuse

This is what i will be dealing with on local radio all next week... regardless of how it works out.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 1:40 PM | Report abuse

Time to make my daily pilgrimage to the bathroom. Will definitely be coming back a few pounds lighter.

Watch out toilet, here I come!!!!!

Boom shakalaka.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 21, 2010 1:42 PM | Report abuse

only 6 hours to go!

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch |
Yep!!!

Posted by: jiza32 | August 21, 2010 2:00 PM | Report abuse

Watch out toilet, here I come!!!!!

Boom shakalaka.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 21, 2010 1:42 PM

I think the Post already has a blog for 15-year-old boys who with feces fixations. Why don't you go spread your sh1t over there among your own kind?

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 2:07 PM | Report abuse

Staying Medium.

Posted by: clark202 | August 21, 2010 2:16 PM | Report abuse

I'm wondering same thing? Is it gonna be on NFL channel???

Posted by: brandon_in_cali | August 21, 2010 12:45 PM

Yes, its replayed on sunday. Thanks for that link.

Posted by: skinsinsider | August 21, 2010 2:17 PM | Report abuse

anyone have a link to watch game tonight?

Posted by: jm22d56 | August 21, 2010 2:19 PM | Report abuse

Seven o'clock is not coming fast enough. If only I was able to travel at light-speed...

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | August 21, 2010 2:34 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 2:07 PM
----------

I'd rather smear it all over your face.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 21, 2010 2:36 PM | Report abuse

anyone have a link to watch game tonight?

Posted by: jm22d56 | August 21, 2010 2:19 PM | Report abuse

For those of us who live outside of town, I don't think we can get a free feed of the game online. You can pay $30 to NFL.com to get their preseason package...

I doubt the NFL will let some outside website broadcast the game live for free. Violates exlusive rights or some such legal restriction.

If I'm wrong, please let me know. I would love to see the game live instead of listening to Sonny and Sam while watching little colored blocks on NFL Game Center. There is always a big lag between Game Center and the radio broadcast anyway.

Posted by: swowra | August 21, 2010 2:44 PM | Report abuse

You are wrong. I'll leave it to you to figure out which web tools and sites make viewing the game possible.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 2:49 PM | Report abuse

I'd rather smear it all over your face.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 21, 2010 2:36 PM

Someone seems to be a little bit C-R-A-N-K-Y today. Must be that your mommy and daddy kept you up too late last night and you haven't had your nappy time yet.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 2:53 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: swowra | August 21, 2010 2:44 PM |

You're wrong. See afformentioned website to view the game. You're problem is that you believe copywrite laws would apply worldwide and that people outside the US care about obeying our laws.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | August 21, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

only tight end to ever get 6 TDs in each of his first 5 seasons...

that Chris Cooley, right?

Posted by: pabrian2003 | August 21, 2010 1:30 PM |

Same one that doesn't have a ring.

Most players don't care about statistics, they want a ring on their finger.

Posted by: hessone | August 21, 2010 3:07 PM | Report abuse

Along with channelsurfing.net there is also both JustinTV and atdhe.net

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 21, 2010 3:07 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 2:53 PM
----------

Actually it was your mommy who was keeping me up (in more ways than one) last night.

Oh yeah!

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 21, 2010 3:09 PM | Report abuse

Does that channelsurfing.net show the game live?

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 21, 2010 3:17 PM | Report abuse

beep-beep = Poopy burned your azz !

Posted by: hessone | August 21, 2010 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 21, 2010 3:22 PM | Report abuse

beep-beep = Poopy burned your azz !

Posted by: hessone | August 21, 2010 3:22 PM

Yeah, those "I diddled your mommy" lines are always clever and original. They appear up here three or four times a day, and every time they're killers. They come easily to guys who've never had an original thought in their life.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Is the air cleaner up there on your thrown King D0uche-A-Lot?

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 21, 2010 3:37 PM | Report abuse

It's only preseason and we already have a candidate for the year's oddest quote from a football player.

From OG/OT Shawn Andrews, signed by the Jints after two years of (mostly not) playing for the Iggles:

"Q: You're like Donovan McNabb, moving within the division?
ANDREWS: I guess you could say that. I always aspired to be a quarterback. I'm actually an offensive lineman trapped in a defensive lineman's body who is actually a wide receiver."

Posted by: Samson151 | August 21, 2010 3:38 PM | Report abuse

Let's dream just for a second.....

If the stars somehow could line up on our franchise this year....what a nice dream it would be.

Imagine sitting there watching the end of the SB and the confetti is falling....Seeing the Redskins celebrate...but adding that at that same moment....The Eagles fans with no ring would be watching their old QB they ran out of town celebrating with a rival team. And then there is the Cowboy fans....sitting there watching and knowing that their hated rival just did it in their stadium in their city no less....

And forever we would get to say "Thanks for hosting"

What a perfect dream it would be!

Posted by: leevi98 | August 21, 2010 4:43 PM | Report abuse

He doesn't get a pass for giving a pick to zoron though.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 1:31 PM | Report abuse

I think it's sad to realize how bad the team was last year when JC would be the Skins Offensive MVP from last year....damn that is how bad they were!

Get over it...JC is gone and he sucked the whole time he was here but as you see...some still make excuses for one of the worst starting Qbs in the league.

Posted by: leevi98 | August 21, 2010 4:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: leevi98 | August 21, 2010 4:49 PM

Really. If you like JC, you've got to be happy he's gone. If he were here he would be third string. Instead he gets to start over with the only team in the league that believed in him enough to give up a pick to get him.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 5:17 PM | Report abuse

Everyone knows that an offense can't succeed without like 12 All-Pro pass catchers pffft. Stupid Cooley. Doesn't he know we need to give up all our draft picks for V-Jax?

Posted by: RedskinsXXVI | August 21, 2010 5:18 PM | Report abuse

We're screwed!

Not the ole' "We're still learning the Offense" excuse.

Posted by: rickyroge | August 21, 2010 5:35 PM | Report abuse

Does Ray Lewis do that dumb azz dance at road games?

Posted by: rickyroge | August 21, 2010 5:40 PM | Report abuse

Not the ole' "We're still learning the Offense" excuse.

Posted by: rickyroge | August 21, 2010 5:35 PM

Shoulda stuck with Zorn. Everyone knew his offense by the first preseason game and spent the rest of the year floundering in it. This Shanahan offense is too hard.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 5:49 PM | Report abuse

Not the ole' "We're still learning the Offense" excuse.

Posted by: rickyroge | August 21, 2010 5:35 PM

Posted by: beep-beep

Including our opponents ... who knew it better than we did.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 21, 2010 5:55 PM | Report abuse

Including our opponents ... who knew it better than we did.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 21, 2010 5:55 PM

I thought the problem was that we just called the wrong plays, no? Remember, it was a Super Bowl roster.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 5:57 PM | Report abuse

I've got the dvr set and I'll be watching the game about an hour and a half after it starts. So if you all could do me a huge favor and refrain from discussing the score, specific plays, or even how a particular player is doing until like 11:00 o'clock east coast, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Posted by: mack1 | August 21, 2010 6:00 PM | Report abuse

Sure, mack. I suggest you blog on the Wizards or the Nats blog until you've finished watching the game. Thanks in advance.

Actually, we've got company and I don't even get the game on my satellite here on the Eastern Shore. So, I'll be watching it on the NFL network when the replay it tomorrow. Like mack, I'd be grateful if we can withhold any mention of the game until after the NFL replay. Thanks in advance to all for your cooperation.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 6:06 PM | Report abuse

If I'm Kyle Shanahan and we're up big...I'd call the swingin' gate play just to stick it to Zorn!

Posted by: rickyroge | August 21, 2010 6:09 PM | Report abuse

He doesn't get a pass for giving a pick to zoron though.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 1:31 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: leevi98 | August 21, 2010 4:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: leevi98 | August 21, 2010 4:49 PM

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 5:17 PM | Report abuse

You two straight tarts should learn to a) read, b) comprehend.

Mostly B.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 6:18 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mack1 | August 21, 2010 6:00 PM |

Glad to oblige, dude. Will free up lots of time and space to discuss what a numbnutz dipstick u r, which we will have no trouble filling.

Posted by: SonOfStan | August 21, 2010 6:21 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe Peter North used to coach the 'Skins.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 6:26 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: rickyroge

LOL!!

I'd love to show up Zorn & Al Saunders tonight... that would be sweet. I don't blame everything on Zorn because he was way in over his head and didn't have much to work with, but he just flat-out embarrassed us, so I agree with you rickyroge, we need to stick it to Zorn!

Posted by: rachel216 | August 21, 2010 6:30 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: rickyroge

Now that would hysterical!!!!

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 21, 2010 6:31 PM | Report abuse

Baltimore Raven fan cracks me up. They break out their best Van Halen t-shirt to go with their skin-tight acid wash jeans, comb their mullet and pop open an ice-cold Natty Boh at a neighborhood bar that's really a converted row house.

They think there's a rivaly. We barely know they have a team.

Classic.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 6:31 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe we get king dooshbag, Joey T for tonights game.

I wonder if Ray Ray will murder anyone.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 6:32 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep | August 21, 2010 6:06 PM |

Obie wants me to come over to 1600 to watch Da Bears with so there's no way I will have virgin eyes and ears when I tune in the replay tomorrow.

Posted by: SonOfStan | August 21, 2010 6:35 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: rickyroge

I think we should do it even if we're not up big... we should just do it for the fun of it...it would be funny if it worked!

Posted by: rachel216 | August 21, 2010 6:35 PM | Report abuse

I wonder if Ray Ray will murder anyone.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 6:32 PM |

If he does, I would be interested in the deets.

Posted by: SonOfStan | August 21, 2010 6:37 PM | Report abuse

I had sympathy for Zorn last season but lost it over two things:

1) The "swingin' gate" play. (no coach in the history of the game (except maybe Spurrier) would call that play twice in a row.

2) Continuing to put Antwaan Randel-
El back there to return punts.

Jackass!

Posted by: rickyroge | August 21, 2010 6:37 PM | Report abuse

I'm thinking if anybody doesn't want to know the score or what is happening in the game, they should figure out how to not find out the score or what happened during the game.

By, oh i don't know, not looking at a blog dedicated to reporting the score and the details of the game. I'd also avoid the Redskins Radio Network. Call me crazy.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 6:42 PM | Report abuse

What I'm watching for tonight

1) O-line play...nice stiff test tonight.
2) Can we convert third downs?
3) more agreesive D-line and LB play.
4) Larry Johnson

Posted by: rickyroge | August 21, 2010 6:42 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep

My initial though was Rehoboth for obvious reasons, perhaps you could narrow it down.

OC seems too young and cheesy
Dewey too happening,
Tilghman Island- no chance
Fenwick - no
Bethany-maybe
Salisbury - landlocked, maybe
Easton- Probably
St. Michaels- my guess

Posted by: Diesel44 | August 21, 2010 6:43 PM | Report abuse

I am not an evil or mean-hearted man but I wouldn't much mind seeing Fat Albert pop and Achilles tonight.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 6:43 PM | Report abuse

I am not an evil or mean-hearted man but I wouldn't much mind seeing Fat Albert pop an Achilles tonight.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 6:43 PM | Report abuse

...it would be funny if it worked!

Posted by: rachel216 | August 21, 2010 6:35 PM

Not to Shanny Sr & Jr and they are calling the plays. Truth be told, the "Swinging Gate" shti was something that Zoro stole from Sherm Lewis. ROFLAARP!

Posted by: SonOfStan | August 21, 2010 6:44 PM | Report abuse

Things I'll want to learn from this game:

Defense: are they causing Flacco to make poor decisions? Our defense is based on having QBs hesitate or misread the defense. Success vs Buffalo QBs isn't the same as success vs a good OL and a QB with good weapons.

Offense: can we run the ball and how good is the protection for Donovan?

Other: can Sam Huff pronounce Kemoeatu? Last week, he got 2 syllables in and gave up.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 21, 2010 6:44 PM | Report abuse

Kelly Johnson? Jesus, I would gargle with her diarrhea.

She is smokin' like Al Koken.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 6:46 PM | Report abuse

2) Continuing to put Antwaan Randel-
El back there to return punts.

Jackass!

Mostly 2. And jreid couldn't understand the vitriol directed at are.

Which makes him lord god king jackass.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 6:46 PM | Report abuse

I had sympathy for Zorn last season but lost it over two things:

2) Continuing to put Antwaan Randel-
El back there to return punts.

Jackass!

Posted by: rickyroge

Lost respect for Zorn as a HC and as a person ... especially when he talks about how difficult it was here.

Zorn got the opportunity of a lifetime AND the paycheck of a lifetime. His paychecks from Danny will probably exceed all the other paychecks he gets during the rest of his life. No complaints, please.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 21, 2010 6:50 PM | Report abuse

This game should be a nice test for all players. Hopefully, we look good on O/D and show the cowballs what they should expect on the 12th...Raven fans can go back to dundalk with a L also :)

Posted by: skinswillwin | August 21, 2010 7:01 PM | Report abuse

Ray Lewes is freaking done. He has no gas left in the tank and can only play within 5 yards of the LOS. I see some sloppiness by the skins. Two TE drops and penalties. Dammit.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 7:20 PM | Report abuse

sleepy needs to wake up... cost us 6

Posted by: rachel216 | August 21, 2010 7:24 PM | Report abuse

How we lookin ????

Two dropped passes??

Posted by: brandon_in_cali | August 21, 2010 7:25 PM | Report abuse

How we lookin ????

Two dropped passes??

Posted by: brandon_in_cali | August 21, 2010 7:25 PM | Report abuse

Donovan really underthrew the long ball or it no doubt would have been a TD.

Really threw behind on 3rd down as well.

Was a good rollout pass to Cooley earlier in the drive.

Posted by: RedskinRay1 | August 21, 2010 7:27 PM | Report abuse

How we lookin ????

Two dropped passes??

Posted by: brandon_in_cali

Quite sloppy first opening drive but we converted several 3rd & longs.

Posted by: rachel216 | August 21, 2010 7:29 PM | Report abuse

Not bad. Dmac missing some throws, sleepy with a drop, give half of that to dmac with a bad throw.

Is the second adthe feed the redskins local? Ive got the bmoron feed... and i'll take joey t over the 'morons.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 7:29 PM | Report abuse

Nice tackle Sleepy.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 7:35 PM | Report abuse

Ugh.

I guess it needs to be 3rd and long in order to convert. Why are we passing on 3rd and 2?

We're still looking pretty good despite missing some plays.

DHall haters can bite me.

Someone tell Brandon Banks that it's not OK to fair catch a punt inside the 10.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 7:35 PM | Report abuse

Portis getting more than what LJ would consider his fair share of reps.

CP dropped that ball, but he would not of made 1st down anyway.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 7:36 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 21, 2010 6:50 PM | Report abuse

No kidding.

I feel the same way about Jason Shambles everytime he talks about how his time in Washington made him "tougher".

Please.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 7:37 PM | Report abuse

Ray Rice is a really annoying guy to watch your team play against.

Someone just tackle him already.

...nice play by Rak.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 7:40 PM | Report abuse

I can say one thing (and as a fan of JC, no less)--Jason Campbell would have been sacked for a safety on that play...

Cooooooooley!

Posted by: RomoLongballs | August 21, 2010 7:43 PM | Report abuse

Portis looks much better in this offense than LJ.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 7:44 PM | Report abuse

Larry Johnson no beuno.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 21, 2010 7:47 PM | Report abuse

Anyone else think Johnson may not be on the roster come week 1 now? I get the vibe he has nothing left in the balls of those feet.

Posted by: alex35332 | August 21, 2010 7:47 PM | Report abuse

man, Larry Johnson had good room to run, and couldn't catch a ball thrown that easily?

Trent Williams just got blown up big time

Posted by: RedskinRay1 | August 21, 2010 7:47 PM | Report abuse

I think Torain looks a lot better than LJ...

LJ has NOT looked any good.

Posted by: rachel216 | August 21, 2010 7:47 PM | Report abuse

Second non-turnover.

WTH.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 7:53 PM | Report abuse

I think Torain looks a lot better than LJ...

LJ has NOT looked any good.

Posted by: rachel216 | August 21, 2010 7:47 PM | Report abuse

LJ has not looked that good, but I bet he would if he got to play against Buffalo backups instead of Baltimore starters.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 7:58 PM | Report abuse

watching Zorn work with Flacco on the sideline is conjuring up some baaaaad memories.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 21, 2010 7:58 PM | Report abuse

I smell a play action fake, deep pass coming up here

Posted by: --swb | August 21, 2010 7:58 PM | Report abuse

Sellers knee...looks bad

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 8:02 PM | Report abuse

Weapon of Moss Destruction

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 8:04 PM | Report abuse

Bad pass sam...

Posted by: --swb | August 21, 2010 8:05 PM | Report abuse

low throw by mcnabb.

Posted by: alex35332 | August 21, 2010 8:05 PM | Report abuse

Sellers knee...looks bad

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 8:02 PM | Report abuse

Guessing L ankle, hopefully not too bad...

Posted by: RomoLongballs | August 21, 2010 8:05 PM | Report abuse

Bad throw.

They need to put the other McNabb back in.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 8:06 PM | Report abuse

Underthrown. Horribly.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | August 21, 2010 8:06 PM | Report abuse

beepeep

Posted by: alex35332 | August 21, 2010 8:07 PM | Report abuse

DHall haters bite me.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2010 8:07 PM | Report abuse

Suggs dance? Man he's gay.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 8:08 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, Kaneohe, L knee, hopefully just an MCL tweak...

Posted by: RomoLongballs | August 21, 2010 8:10 PM | Report abuse

Double-Moved dropped a sure pick.

Shocking.

Posted by: No_Punt_Intended | August 21, 2010 8:14 PM | Report abuse

I'd venture to say that other than Fletch and Orakpo, Moore is the Redskin I'd least like to see injured-only true FS on the team...

Posted by: RomoLongballs | August 21, 2010 8:20 PM | Report abuse