Horton Finds a Mentor in a Former Redskin

Redskins safety Chris Horton is beginning to make a bit of a name for himself around the league with his big plays, and he already has a few friends in the media. Horton struck up a strong relationship with former Redskin and Cowboy James Washington during his college days at UCLA; Washington is a former Super Bowl winner and hosts a nationally syndicated radio show on Fox.

Horton credits Washington with helping him focus his time and energy on football, developing as both a person and a player. Horton spent five years at UCLA - where Washington played safety - and they became close. Washington has mentioned Horton a few times on his show, and is a big supporter of the seventh-round pick.

"I talk to James often," Horton said. "He's been a guy when I first got to UCLA, he kind of took me under his wing. And he's a former Super Bowl MVP, and he took me under. He's a good guy to get some good advice from.

"We talk abut life, football, everything. It's more than just football between us two. Over my five years at UCLA we built a special bond between us that took us outside of football. He'll call me and definitely let me know if I'm stinking it up. He's one of those guys who lets you know exactly how he feels. I hear from him every once in a while, and I know he's there for me any time I have something I need to ask him."

Washington was a fifth-round pick by the L.A. Rams in 1988 and was with Dallas from 1990-1994, then spent 1995 with the Redskins in his last year in the league.

...

Randoms: Turns out Seattle is missing Zorn a bit. ... CBS broadcaster James Brown will be chatting at 11 a.m. tomorrow; Jason La Canfora's chat will begin at 1.

By Jason La Canfora  |  October 8, 2008; 6:00 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Zorn Gives Injury Update
Next: Campbell and the Perfect Season

Comments

not first

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 8, 2008 6:04 PM | Report abuse

Horton has played awesome and looks like he will be around for a long time. Love this dude!

How about K. Moore? Any word on him Jasno? Would like to know what role he is playing now that Reed is hurt.

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 6:09 PM | Report abuse

F picking up former Cowboys... this dude, and then Stanley "The Sheriff" Richard... I know there have been others, but those two suffice to make my point... barf...

Wonder if Horton has also hit it off with Doc Walker, I know he's another UCLA dude.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | October 8, 2008 6:28 PM | Report abuse

...
BLAM!
Horton away!
...
*whistling* ... Booom

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 8, 2008 6:28 PM | Report abuse

Horton is awesome! Love that short fade hair cut too. I think it sucks he's losing playing time to Justin Tryon but hey, I'm not the coach. He reminds me of that guy from the NY Gigantes, Phil McDonkey. Or he could be like another great safety, Everson Walls. Sweet.

Posted by: tdpillo123 | October 8, 2008 6:48 PM | Report abuse

Um, if I were Chris Horton I would maybe not listen to everything James Washington has to say. I mean if he's telling him he won a Superbowl MVP and all, may wanna fact-check some of what he tells you Chris.

Posted by: AliBabba1 | October 8, 2008 6:51 PM | Report abuse

The headline writer missed good double entendre -

Horton finds a mentor in Washington.

Posted by: cmecyclist | October 8, 2008 6:53 PM | Report abuse

LOL, good catch AliBabba1!

Posted by: Alan4 | October 8, 2008 6:57 PM | Report abuse

As long as we're fact checking, I gots to say that Stanley "The Sheriff" Richard played wif' the Chargers, and not the Cowgirls. As I recall from those long gone from the memory days of the Norv Turner error, he didn't make much of an impact in our defensive backfield.
He was more of a self promoter than a player and he got torched, along with the rest of his defense, by the 49'ers in the SB played in January of '05. The mere fact that he had been in a SB seemed to be enough for the Skins to overpay for him.

I'm just passin' it along, that's all.

Posted by: RedskinWillie | October 8, 2008 7:11 PM | Report abuse

neon deon is a turncoat. Springs Dad was a cowboy.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 8, 2008 7:23 PM | Report abuse

Since when was James Washington a Superbowl MVP? I think he's telling Horton some stories.

Posted by: jkurgan1 | October 8, 2008 7:24 PM | Report abuse

From his wikibio: (Not an MVP but a big play)

Super Bowl XXVIII
One of his most notable performances was in Super Bowl XXVIII when Thurman Thomas, after being tackled by Leon Lett, fumbled the ball, Washington returned it for a 46 yard touchdown to tie the game.
---
The guy did not have a long career.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 8, 2008 7:28 PM | Report abuse

um tdpillo...I think you are mistaken about Horton/Tryon...Horton is a strong safety, and the starter now as far as I'm (and more importantly, Greg Blache is)concerned...Tryon is a 3rd string corner....am I missing something here?

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | October 8, 2008 7:33 PM | Report abuse

Somehow, I think James is being confused with Larry Brown...

Posted by: Club320 | October 8, 2008 7:33 PM | Report abuse

How 'bout the dallas cowgirls???

REPORT: PACMAN GETS IN A FIGHT
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 7:36 p.m. EDT

For those of you who had October 7 as the date on which cornerback Pacman Jones gets into trouble, it’s time to collect your prize.

According to CBS 11 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Jones got into a fight with a bodyguard on Tuesday night at an upscale Dallas hotel.

The team isn’t commenting on the situation.

Per the report, it was a “violent confrontation” in a bathroom. Patrons could clearly hear that a fight was occurring, and at least one mirror in the bathroom was broken. Jones reportedly left the hotel without paying his bar tab.

Ironically, Commissioner Roger Goodell met with the Cowboys on Wednesday. Goodell had this to say regarding Pacman:

“Adam knows how much emphasis I put on making sure that he makes good choices going forward, that he avoids situations where he can reflect poorly on himself, the Cowboys or the NFL. So far he seems to have been able to do that very effectively. I am supportive of him and am hopeful that he will be able to do that for the rest of his life. I am hoping he will not only be a great NFL player but he will continue to do the right things so he can lead a productive life off the field as well.”

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 7:57 PM | Report abuse

Dallas imploding... gotta love it.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 8, 2008 8:15 PM | Report abuse

As for the rest of this list ... no thanks

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 8, 2008 8:15 PM | Report abuse

where did u find that report on the pac man??? im not seeing it anywhere on the internet...

Posted by: deadskin | October 8, 2008 8:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 8:19 PM | Report abuse

oh...maske is reporting this on insider...

POSTED AT 8:00 PM ET, 10/ 8/2008
A. Jones Reportedly in Scuffle
A Dallas television station reported that Cowboys cornerback Adam Jones was involved in a violent confrontation with one of his own bodyguards at a hotel Tuesday night.

Jones fought with his bodyguard in a bathroom at the Joule Hotel in Dallas before the two men were separated by members of the hotel's security staff, KTVT-TV reports.

Jones, while with the Tennessee Titans, was suspended for all of last season by NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell for violating the league's personal conduct policy. The policy empowers Goodell to banish a player permanently from the league for repeated violations of the policy, and Goodell warned Jones when the cornerback initially was suspended that Jones was down to his last chance to salvage his NFL career.

The Cowboys traded for Jones in the offseason and Goodell reinstated him just before the season.

The NFL's conduct policy also empowers Goodell to impose discipline on a player without the player being convicted of a crime.

Police officers reportedly were called to the scene of Tuesday's incident but no police report was filed, according to the television report. Hotel patrons reportedly heard the argument and physical confrontation between Jones and his bodyguard and at least one mirror was broken during the scuffle, according to the report. Jones reportedly left the hotel without paying his tab.

The Cowboys told the station they had no information about the incident and therefore had no comment, and Jones was not available to comment.

BY Mark Maske | Permalink | Comments (0)
Share This: Technorati | Del.icio.us | Digg | Facebook

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! now we just need TO to pop!!!

Posted by: deadskin | October 8, 2008 8:23 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 8, 2008 8:23 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 8:23 PM | Report abuse

Jints vs Plaxico
McNabb melting down
TO and pacman blowing up

Thank you Joe Gibbs for bringing character guys to DC.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 8, 2008 8:27 PM | Report abuse

Zeke, I will second that!

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 8:31 PM | Report abuse

More on pacman. Love the last paragraph:

MORE DETAILS ON PACMAN FIGHT
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 8:24 p.m. EDT

We’ve tracked down Steve Pickett of CBS 11 in Dallas/Ft. Worth, who has been working the story of the Tuesday night fight involving Cowboys cornerback Pacman Jones, and we’ve got some more details.

The incident occurred at a hotel that was hosting a party after the local premiere of the new Max Payne movie. Jones was not an overnight guest at the hotel.

Pacman was perceived to be “clearly agitated” (and intoxicated) while outside the hotel. At one point, Jones pulled off his shirt (he had a T-shirt under it) and then went back into the building.

Hotel security broke up the bathroom fight between Jones and the bodyguard. A police officer spoke with Jones outside the hotel, but no charges were filed and no report was generated.

The Cowboys claim that they have no information about the situation, and thus the team had no comment.

The open question is whether the bodyguard was someone whom Jones had hired, or whether the bodyguard was retained by the team to shadow and/or babysit Jones. If it’s the latter, Jones might have committed an automatic violation of the Personal Conduct Policy since, technically, the bodyguard is a co-worker.

We’ve recently heard that tension has arisen between Jones and the team regarding efforts to keep him out of settings in which trouble could arise. It’s unknown whether Jones attended Tuesday night’s function with the blessing of the team, or against its wishes. Not long ago, the team reportedly barred Pacman from participating in a celebrity beach volleyball tournament.

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 8:44 PM | Report abuse

Shocked, I am shocked I tell you that Adam Jones may have been in a violent confrontation with someone. What next? Classy Tank Johnson has guns in his car?

Posted by: suzannepdc | October 8, 2008 8:45 PM | Report abuse

I'm a regular, and a total nerd or geek (or both), depending on your definition. If I wasn't so poor, I might be up for going to Cinci for the game. Dang. Plus, I can't believe I'm older than a bunch of you on here, and I'm only 26. I figured except for "truth" I was the youngest.

Posted by: JesusFreakKaren | October 8, 2008 8:45 PM | Report abuse

I also second that zcest.

Posted by: JesusFreakKaren | October 8, 2008 8:47 PM | Report abuse

Can't wait for Werder and Mort to weigh in on this... after that its only a matter of time before Goodell's hand is forced to run Pacman.

My speculation is that Good Old Adam got tired of the team babysitter and decided to take matters into his own hands. Team: "Ok you can go, but this guy has to go with you". Adam is a bad ass and ain't gonna put up with no team boy telling him what to do. I'm thinking I could manage to put up with some oversight for that amount of dollars. If i needed some oversight that is.

Amen Brother zcest re Gibbs et al bringing in quality guys.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 8, 2008 9:01 PM | Report abuse

How can you not love Portis. Can run, block, catch and scheme:

Therefore, Portis figures, teams will now be expecting him to get the ball whenever he's seen on the sidelines speaking with Zorn. Thus, it's time to pull off the double-cross.

"The whole world's going to think I'm around him calling my number, so we've got to go and fake them out a couple of times," Portis said. "I'm going to huddle up with Coach Z, probably at midfield, get him to come out to the 50 and tell him to just draw it up in the dirt so the cameras can get it and everybody can see it. Hopefully they call down from the box and tell the coordinator, 'Whoa, we got the play!'"

Then real play, of course, would be a play-action fake and a deep pass over the middle. Touchdown in the bag.

Ah, that Portis. Pure genius.

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 9:02 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, that's what it was...why Moss used up Newman...

Newman played against the Green Bay Packers and Washington Redskins with some discomfort and then suffered more intense pain in the team's practice last Friday, when he was listed on the injury report and unable to play against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 9:08 PM | Report abuse

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Source: Cowboys' Newman has sports hernia, may need surgery

By Ed Werder
ESPN.com

Dallas Cowboys Pro Bowl cornerback Terence Newman has been diagnosed with a sports hernia injury and the team has forwarded results of his medical tests to a Philadelphia specialist for confirmation before determining whether surgery is necessary, according to a source close to the player. A Cowboys source said Newman would have the surgery immediately if the sports hernia injury is confirmed and would be out a minimum of six weeks. Newman will miss his third game of the season Sunday when the Cowboys play the Arizona Cardinals.

At the request of Newman and his agent, the Cowboys have sent the player's MRI results and other information to Dr. William Meyers, who performed surgery on Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb to repair a sports hernia injury. NBA player Grant Hill, whose father Calvin works for the Cowboys, is another professional athlete Meyers has treated for the injury.

Posted by: 4thFloor | October 8, 2008 9:08 PM | Report abuse

The Cowgirls organization is the three monkeys:

JONES SCUFFLED WITH HIS TEAM-ISSUED “BABYSITTER”
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 8:56 p.m. EDT

The Dallas Cowboys had no comment about the fight involving cornerback Pacman Jones because the team had no information about the incident. Well, if the team doesn’t have information about the situation, it simply hasn’t bothered to ask for it.

Per a league source, the “bodyguard” with whom Jones fought in the bathroom of a Dallas hotel was an off-duty police officer who has been hired by Cowboys owner Jerry Jones to babysit Pacman.

The source says that the problem started because the babysitter popped off to Jones’ female companion. Jones, who had been drinking, then started up with the guy, and it culminated in a scuffle.

Jones, we’re told, had marks on his face at practice on Wednesday.

It remains to be seen whether the Cowboys or the league will take any action about the situation.

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 9:17 PM | Report abuse

+++Article on who might be traded in the coming week. Only guy on the list I'd want here is TJ for the exact same reasons I liked Anquan Boldin. Great possession guy. Since his contract is up at year end, might come a bit cheaper in terms of what we would need to give up.

As for the rest of this list ... no thanks+++

Keep 'em all. Skins have enuff money/picks invested in receivers,

Posted by: TheCork | October 8, 2008 9:20 PM | Report abuse

Well well well. Cowboys have lost one CB to injury and are in danger of having another suspended or banned.

Everybody not a fan of the valley ranch boys to Goodell: "Run him!!!"

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 8, 2008 9:20 PM | Report abuse

mrs. Obama on larry king. Wow just wow

Posted by: dealer1 | October 8, 2008 9:23 PM | Report abuse

NIce find Curzon...looks like my supposition was correct. My favorite phrase: "Per a league source". Goodell will not put up with this crap, LOL.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 8, 2008 9:23 PM | Report abuse

Did that article really say that Pacman's babysitter "popped off" to his female companion. I only thought that crazy girl from The Bad Girls Club used that phrase.

Posted by: suzannepdc | October 8, 2008 9:31 PM | Report abuse

Nice week for Dallas CBs...

Newman will need surgery for a sports hernia, pacman needs surgery to have his head removed from his pooper...

Shame it's the cowboys. Durn shame...

Posted by: TheCork | October 8, 2008 9:33 PM | Report abuse

I say let the Cowboys keep Pacman a few more weeks. The guy hasn't done much of anything for them. A major bust, now for his second team.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | October 8, 2008 9:34 PM | Report abuse

Stanley Richard was from the Chargers not the Cowboys.

Posted by: rjohnson66 | October 8, 2008 9:34 PM | Report abuse

Run Him!!!

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 8, 2008 9:38 PM | Report abuse

What's up RI brethren???

Two interesting thoughts:

1) What's up with Marvin Harrison's shooting case? Didn't he shoot somebody? Why isn't he suspended?

2) How idiotic does Sally Jenkins' article "Zorn Inherits a Mess" look now?

Posted by: rickyroge | October 8, 2008 9:45 PM | Report abuse

Sorry to flood this space with pacman news, but I find this funny.

PACMAN PARTS WAYS WITH AGENT
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 9:42 p.m. EDT

In what could be even more evidence of the rapid unraveling of Pacman 2.0, Albert Breer of SportingNews.com reports that Jones recently fired agent Manny Arora.

“Adam and I see things a little bit differently,” Arora told Breer. “He’s the boss, and he made this decision.”

The move is surprising, given that Arora stood by Jones through his string of off-field challenges, including his lengthy suspension from the NFL.

And so the biggest question currently facing the Cowboys is whether Pacman or T.O. will completely implode.

We place our money on . . . both.

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 8, 2008 9:56 PM | Report abuse

It is my understanding that Harrison wasn't the shooter. However, the guy who got shot is suing him.

Jibba Jabba Trivia:

Without the assistance of google, who can identify Van Stretch and Dennis Peck?

Posted by: learnedhand1 | October 8, 2008 10:16 PM | Report abuse

rjohnson, there must have been another dude we signed right around the time Stanley Richard came in, a guy from the Cowboys... yeah, sure, I'm losing my mind here, but I thought there was one other glaring example from the mid-90s... aside from Norval himself, of course...

Posted by: NateinthePDX | October 8, 2008 10:58 PM | Report abuse

Alvin Harper, WR

Posted by: skins57 | October 8, 2008 11:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: JesusFreakKaren | October 8, 2008 8:45 PM | Report abuse

Karen, if its a comfort to you, know i'm more that twice your age, hun.

Posted by: mdrockjock | October 8, 2008 11:04 PM | Report abuse

10 years older here JFK.....

Posted by: chrislarry | October 8, 2008 11:15 PM | Report abuse

Stretch and Peck... I remember now, LH, those were my typing teachers.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | October 8, 2008 11:16 PM | Report abuse

F Alvin Harper, F Norv, and F Stanley Richard even though he wasn't an ex-Cowboy.

And hey, how about a big fat double F U to Big Daddy Wilkinson and Dana Stubblefield.

Just because the Brandon Lloyds and Adam Archuletas are so fresh in our minds doesn't mean we should ignore the contributions of those who went before.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | October 8, 2008 11:27 PM | Report abuse

ANOTHER DISTRACTION FOR THE RAMS---

Say a prayer...

Rams wide receiver to undergo more brain tests

By R.B. FALLSTROM, AP Sports Writer

ST. LOUIS (AP)—Rams wide receiver Dane Looker will have additional tests designed to rule out an aneurysm after a CAT scan that cleared him from a concussion revealed a brain abnormality.

Dr. Matt Matava, a team physician, said Looker also would be examined Thursday by a neurosurgical consultant.

Team medical personnel believe the abnormality is unrelated to the concussion Looker sustained against the Buffalo Bills on Sept. 28.

“It could be something that concerns me, or it could be nothing as well,” Looker said. “We’re in limbo right now.”

He said doctors believe the spot that showed up on the CAT scan has been there for some time, but one of the doctors’ questions gave him pause.

“What made me a little nervous was he asked if I was married and if I had kids, and I said yeah,” Looker said. “He said, ‘We should get this done right away.’

“Anytime you’re dealing with the brain, you start thinking about your mortality.”

Matava described the tests as precautionary, adding that Looker has had no symptoms or prior history suggestive of an aneurysm. Matava said an angiogram, in which dye is injected into the arteries, was a routine followup test that did not require immediate evaluation.

“There’s no evidence he has an aneurysm, except that a suggestion of something like that showed up on one of his tests,” Matava said. “It just needs to be ruled out.”

The Rams (0-4) ruled out Looker for Sunday’s game at Washington, although he sprinted with the rest of the team after practice. St. Louis re-signed wide receiver Eddie Kennison, who was released on Tuesday with the expectation that Looker would return to duty.

Looker is in his seventh season with the Rams and has six receptions for 108 yards and a touchdown, and has served in past seasons as a punt returner and holder.

Coach Jim Haslett said the Rams had anticipated elevating another wide receiver, Derek Stanley, from the practice squad after releasing Kennison. Haslett said the Rams called the league office to try to void the release of Kennison but were too late, so he was re-signed to a contract and Stanley remained on the practice squad for another week.

“That was a strange one,” Haslett said. “It’s an unfortunate thing.”

Kennison was signed Sept. 9 after Drew Bennett was sidelined with a broken foot in the opener and has played sparingly in two games, with no catches. He originally was a first-round pick of the Rams in 1996.

“In this business, I’m never surprised,” Kennison said. “That’s just the way it is. I was going home yesterday.”

Kennison said he was unemployed for about six hours. He had planned to pack Tuesday night and driving back to his home in Kansas City on Wednesday.

“Yesterday was a character builder,” Kennison said. “I’m here because it’s unfortunate what’s going on right now with Dane. I told Dane my prayers are out to him.”

Posted by: TheCork | October 8, 2008 11:30 PM | Report abuse

Matt Mosley weighs in on Pacman.

I look forward to TO weighing in on the subject, LOLOLOLOL.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 9, 2008 12:03 AM | Report abuse

so like it's night time and here i am once again with news from the real world:

dana milbanks on palin the pitbull

it's 3 pages...if you don't like to read like myself...just read the first couple paras and the last half of page 3.

very very well written. loved the dog/whistle analogy.

Posted by: dealer1 | October 9, 2008 12:31 AM | Report abuse

all i rember about stanley richards is the missed tackle in arizona that made them miss the playoffs(?)

Posted by: dealer1 | October 9, 2008 12:34 AM | Report abuse

I can't keep up

Posted by: Dorf | October 9, 2008 1:24 AM | Report abuse

Dealer - That was not Milbanks who wrote the article.........

LH - What the heck are you old guys talking about? Typing teachers?

Posted by: 4thFloor | October 9, 2008 6:55 AM | Report abuse

Good story on HB this morning. Ried really does good work. We all have blast Vinny but maybe we should give him a little credit for his late round picks.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | October 9, 2008 7:28 AM | Report abuse

From ESPN.COM
How they got here: Great question. The Redskins were easily the least attractive team in the NFC East heading into this season, mainly because they had a first-year head coach (Jim Zorn) who was installing an entirely new offense. But it's amazing what can happen when you take care of the football. Quarterback Jason Campbell has yet to throw an interception in 153 pass attempts, and the Redskins have just one turnover in five games. There are probably plenty of reasons for their fast start, but that efficiency is the most obvious factor.

Where they're heading: It's easy to think the Redskins will fade eventually. The reality is they likely won't. Remember, they went into Philadelphia and beat a talented Eagles team in Week 5 after winning in Dallas a week earlier. If you can pull out tough wins in those places, you have to be considered a legitimate contender for the NFC East crown.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | October 9, 2008 7:35 AM | Report abuse

I know most don't want to talk politics on here. But this is a really good read and ask a very important question.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | October 9, 2008 7:47 AM | Report abuse

That was a good article on HB. I went to WV the time that this guy was playing at Pitt. He was one of those players on a college field that was moving way faster then everyone else. He never did to much damage against us, infact he blew out his knee one year but when the skins drafted him I was very pleased. Especailly for where we got him. If he had literally 2 more inches this guy would have been a first or second rounder, to much empasis is put on the look of a player, some guys like HB just go out and play.

Posted by: Stu27 | October 9, 2008 8:01 AM | Report abuse

LH - What the heck are you old guys talking about? Typing teachers?

Posted by: 4thFloor | October 9, 2008 6:55 AM

Naw man. Nate's response did draw a chuckle. Just trying to spark a l'il jibba jabba last night.

Dealer, what is significant about that op-ed piece is that the writer is a conservative pundit.

Posted by: learnedhand1 | October 9, 2008 8:21 AM | Report abuse

Man this place is deader then Pac-mans bouncer at a stirp club.

Posted by: Stu27 | October 9, 2008 8:22 AM | Report abuse

Dealer, that column was by Kathleen Parker.

beep beep, y'all.