Samuels MRI, Injury Updates

Samuels, the Pro Bowl left tackle, walked in the building a few minutes ago holding his MRI. He was walking at a brisk pace and was in good spirts, and was about to talk to the medical staff.

We asked Chris how he was doing on his way in, and he said, "We're about to find out." Losing Samuels for another week would be significant, especially against the NFL's top defense with aggressive blitzers.

On his radio show, vice president of football operations Vinny Cerrato said he expects the team to be able to manage Clinton Portis's ankle sprain and Santana Moss's hamstring "tweak" enough for both to play Monday with the extra day of rest.

Keeping Moss from getting back into that cycle of hamstring issues would be huge. Spoke to someone who scouted that game Sunday, and he believes the health of Moss - given the lack of other proven playmakers at WR - is the single biggest issue in the second half. If he breaks down, this offense would wilt, he said.

By Jason La Canfora  |  October 27, 2008; 11:28 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Monday Morning H-Back
Next: The Reid and Steinberg Show

Comments

The Truth is like one of those hack comedians that is the only one laughing at his own jokes....
"owned" hysterical...
Posted by: chrislarry
In the mold of Carrot top or Kathy Griffith? Does the Truth have props?

Posted by: alex35332

Posted by: alex35332 | October 27, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Lets pray that Samuels, Portis, Moss, Horton, Griffin and Taylor are all able to play on Monday night,

Is there a chance Shawn Springs plays vs the Steelers?

Posted by: Skins28 | October 27, 2008 11:46 AM | Report abuse

Is there a chance Shawn Springs plays vs the Steelers?

Posted by: Skins28

Vinny said there is.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 27, 2008 11:48 AM | Report abuse

"the health of Moss - given the lack of other proven playmakers at WR - is the single biggest issue"

...and secretly has been since 2005.

Posted by: ThisGuy | October 27, 2008 11:49 AM | Report abuse

I wonder if Santonio Holmes ends up getting suspended for the Steelers?

Posted by: Skins28 | October 27, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

BTW, Heyer had about 90 minuts to prepare to play left tackel. If Samuels is out at least now he gets a week of reps till he goes.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 27, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

To clarify: when I say "underpaid" I'm talking apples to apples - top running backs, top players their salaries - so if you're comparing it to a ditch digger, you're in the wrong argument.

And, yes, I am cheating a little in that I'm comparing what he's making to the injustice of the pay structure in the NFL.

I harldy feel that either of those conditions invalidate my argument: CP is worth more than he's making. CP's eccentricities do not qualify him as "high maintenance".

Ok - I'm done. I'll just point to the league rushing stats next. That's equivalent to "score board" right?

Dik Shuttle....Done.

Posted by: DikShuttle | October 27, 2008 11:43 AM | Report abuse

ok NOW I'm done... lol

Posted by: DikShuttle | October 27, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

jeez, just sit taylor! all he does on the field in his present condition is get sissy alapped all afternoon --- let him heal already!

Posted by: bestmick1 | October 27, 2008 11:53 AM | Report abuse

Laugh it up, Alex, laugh it up!!

Posted by: TheTruth11 | October 27, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

My coach should be in the Coors Lite Commercial!!!

Posted by: HelzYea2DaSkinz | October 27, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

I wonder if Santonio Holmes ends up getting suspended for the Steelers?

Posted by: Skins28 | October 27, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

Depends on which "Santonio" you're referencing. If you're Brian Billick from yesterday's game, you don't know who is who. He referred to Santana as Santonio at least three times. So annoying. But not as annoying as having to hear him lament about getting Calvin Johnson the ball. For F sakes, Billick could think of nothing else to say but how the Lions needed to get him the ball.

And I thought Siragusa was bad...

Posted by: Cobain | October 27, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

I agree let Taylor heal, Evans has played very well in his absence this year, Think back to the Eagles and Cowpukes games when Tayor was out. I want to Taylor to be 100% and be able to be the pass rusher and player we traded for.

Posted by: Skins28 | October 27, 2008 11:56 AM | Report abuse

Coach how cold should the freezer be?

Zorn: I think we were down tehere at the -5.

Coach wouldn't that cause the bottle to blow up?

Zorn: I feel like I just answered your question.

guy rolls eyes

Zorn:
YOU KEEP ROLLING YOUR EYES! AND I AM GETTING TICKED OFF! AND I THINK I AM ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION!...ARE YOU OKAY?"

Guy 2: Coach he's just drunk.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 27, 2008 12:01 PM | Report abuse

big game this Saturady in Jax folks, DAWGS vs. Gators, winner most likely takes the SEC East, two top ten teams

WOOF WOOF WOOF

SIC 'EM!

Posted by: TheTruth11 | October 27, 2008 12:03 PM | Report abuse

(Truth, I did appreciate the podium banging thing and hope it somehow gets folded into our lexicon up here. I can't believe Zorn's HC career is only 15 minutes old and he already has his definitive podium moment. Wow.)

Posted by: NateinthePDX | October 27, 2008 11:30 AM

Since we use TCCL's for praise how about PP (Podium Pounds) for things that piss us off. Such as, instead of negative TCCL's King gets 3400 PP's for being a d-bag with a press badge.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 27, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse

What I am worried about in the coming year.
Zorn getting a beer comercial turns him into mr bigshot, loses focus on the team.

Portis is putting up # worthy of a madden cover, if he goes up there that's a bad thing, madden curse, but good as he would beat the cowboys on there.

The team wins the superbowl and is stuck with late draft picks.

Jason Campbell turns out to he a better QB than Romo, and sudenly all the posers will be wearing no 17 and locals will be harder to spot.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 27, 2008 12:06 PM | Report abuse

3. The next four games will tell us what to make of the Washington Redskins in the NFC East. Yeah, three of them are at home, but look whom they're against: Pittsburgh, Dallas and the New York Giants. And the fourth? It's at Seattle, and I don't care how bad the Seahawks are. That's a tough trip.

Posted by: Gweez | October 27, 2008 12:08 PM | Report abuse

how about PP (Podium Pounds) for things that piss us off.
scampbell1975
I like it!

Posted by: alex35332 | October 27, 2008 12:08 PM | Report abuse

underpaid/overpaid = power rankings = this draft class is a bust/is not a bust.....

Posted by: BeantownGreg | October 27, 2008 11:41 AM

Sorry for pissing off the blog cop(s). Maybe we should look to you for what I can and can't discuss. I don't want tyou having a temper tantrum, you know, poking your eyes out with your colored pencils, eating paste, or whatever it is that you do.

You're f'n awesome, dude. Simply aw-f'n-some.

Posted by: RedDMV | October 27, 2008 12:11 PM | Report abuse

I like Podium Pounds... I'm not too fond of the abbreviation, however... Pee Pees? uh...

..maps...

Posted by: DikShuttle | October 27, 2008 12:11 PM | Report abuse

The team wins the superbowl and is stuck with late draft picks.

Posted by: alex35332 | October 27, 2008 12:06 PM |

Even worse is if we lose the Super Bowl and are still stuck with late draft picks.

Anyway, we're trading the draft picks down into the second, third, fourth rounds. Worse? Trade up to grab a stud wide receiver.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | October 27, 2008 12:12 PM | Report abuse

OK, sitting back, grabbing my popcorn, putting my feet up for the coming RedDmv/Beantown Greg flame war....should be fun...

Posted by: chrislarry | October 27, 2008 12:15 PM | Report abuse

They had a segment on Zorn on SportsCenter early Sunday morning.

I think it was about his hip-hip-hooray chant.

Posted by: RedDMV | October 27, 2008 12:15 PM | Report abuse

..maps...

Posted by: DikShuttle | October 27, 2008 12:11 PM

You could use PoPo's, although that may be confusing to some as well.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 27, 2008 12:17 PM | Report abuse

1) With all the negativity about the Skins after going 6-2, can someone please point out 5 teams that have looked better than us because maybe they had a big blowout win? Houston blew out the 49ers yesterday...

2) These kinda wins are a BLESSING IN DISGUISE seriously. Instead of winning by 21+ points and getting full of ourselves, we're looking bad in wins, which will help us STAY MEDIUM. Everybody was saying we were reading our own clippings before the Rams game and we were full of it, now we don't have an excuse to be since we're barely winning all these games. I'd like a blowout here and there but this will be just fine.

PS GO DAWGS

Posted by: TheTruth11 | October 27, 2008 12:17 PM | Report abuse

alex, very funny!!!

Posted by: dealer1 | October 27, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

So, the Vinny show IS HELPFUL. You are getting all types of info and regergatating it.

Just like they want you to do. They have effectively controlled the message and had you fall in line. I can't believe it. The show has been knocked by the Post and now they are FORCED to listen to it......

Posted by: 4thFloor | October 27, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chrislarry | October 27, 2008 12:15 PM |

This when we're 6-2. Imagine if we were 2-6? I'm thinking if we were 16-0 guys would still be up here fighting over whether Peter King was disrespectful, whether Jasno showed too little love, or whether chRis LaRry really owns the blog.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | October 27, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

I wouldn't worry about the beer commercical thing with the Z-man.

A) they only use unemployed coaches and
^) Mike Singletary would get first crack at one.

Posted by: Original_etrod | October 27, 2008 12:19 PM | Report abuse

Why would Santonio Holmes get suspended what did he do?

Posted by: wiz-skins07 | October 27, 2008 12:21 PM | Report abuse

cl, I don't get it?? he called me awesome, whats to argue??

Seriously, thanks red. I appreciate the compliments.....

Posted by: BeantownGreg | October 27, 2008 12:22 PM | Report abuse

cl, I like the red vs tt better...

Posted by: dealer1 | October 27, 2008 12:23 PM | Report abuse

+++"The game again had the feel of the Gibbs-led Skins."+++

Im sorry, is this supposed to be an insult?

Gibbs led the 'skins to three Superbowl wins, so I can't see how it could be.

Posted by: TheCork | October 27, 2008 12:23 PM | Report abuse

Why would Santonio Holmes get suspended what did he do?

His best sticky icky ricky impersonation.

Posted by: puttinforbird | October 27, 2008 12:23 PM | Report abuse

This is a left over from JLa's last posting, but it hits a recurring theme. JLa, given your profession, I imagine you've taken a few English classes in your day. I know you're prone to typos, but not knowing the difference between complimentary and complementary is pretty ridiculous. Moss needs a COMPLEMENTARY deep threat, not one who tells him how great he is.

Posted by: RiggoRocks | October 27, 2008 12:23 PM | Report abuse

santonio got pinched for possession by the po-po....

Posted by: BeantownGreg | October 27, 2008 12:24 PM | Report abuse

+++5) Jimmy Z is a devout Christian and would most likely not sign off on a beer commercial.

Posted by: Original_etrod+++

Good point, because, as we all know, christians never drink beer.

Posted by: TheCork | October 27, 2008 12:25 PM | Report abuse

santonio got pinched for possession by the po-po....

Posted by: BeantownGreg | October 27, 2008 12:24 PM | Report abuse

The podium pound?

Posted by: Original_etrod | October 27, 2008 12:26 PM | Report abuse

RiggoRocks, we could all use complimentary people around us, especially Red with his constant negativity.

Posted by: TheTruth11 | October 27, 2008 12:26 PM | Report abuse

Riggo, I was going to post about "complimentary" because that drives me nuts as well. But he doesn't read these comments, I think, and his editor (who does read these comments, I think) has probably given up on the grammar and spelling issues vis-a-vis his bloggage.

(Trying to come up with something in addition to Podium Pounds so we can stretch this wonderful new acronym out to PPTPs...)

Posted by: NateinthePDX | October 27, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

I would argue he needs both, a complimentary and a complementary deep threat. One can never get enough compliments (or complements I guess).

Posted by: Moose33 | October 27, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

shhhhhhhhhh!!! Zorn about to talk the podium for his presser

Posted by: dealer1 | October 27, 2008 12:27 PM | Report abuse

Difference between this win and Gibbs 2.0? The Skins outscored the other guys in the 2nd half, not the other way around.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 27, 2008 12:28 PM | Report abuse

Checkout Florio in Sporting News:

"2. Jason Campbell for MVP?

In a year with no clear-cut candidates through eight weeks for the MVP award, it's time to begin thinking seriously about Redskins quarterback Jason Campbell.

In eight games, Campbell has thrown zero interceptions. He has a passer rating of 100.5. The Redskins are 6-2, good for second place in best division in the league.

Most important, Campbell has emerged as a genuine on-field leader despite having to learn yet another new offense.

The MVP race is still wide open. But even though Saints quarterback Drew Brees is still on track to break Dan Marino's single-season passing yardage record, he doesn't deserve the award if he can't take his team, currently 4-4, to the playoffs.

If Campbell keeps making no mistakes and leading his team to tough wins while competing with the likes of the Cowboys, Giants and Eagles, he should win the prize."

Posted by: dcsween | October 27, 2008 12:29 PM | Report abuse

+++Cerrato also said on his show that end Jason Taylor had a minor procedure on his injured calf at the hospital last night and that he may still be able to play against the Steelers.+++--JLC

When former President “Silent Cal” Coolidge died, humorist Dorothy Parker said “How could they tell?”

Sunday, for the second straight week Jason Taylor played and turned in a Shutout on defense. No sacks, no tackles, no assists.+++

So let me paraphrase Dorothy Parker and propose a question for Vinny. If Taylor plays against Pittsburgh, how can we tell?

Posted by: TheCork | October 27, 2008 12:33 PM | Report abuse

My coach should be in the Coors Lite Commercial!!!

"YOU KEEP ROLLING YOUR EYES! AND I AM GETTING TICKED OFF! AND I THINK I AM ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION! ... ARE YOU OKAY?"

Posted by: HelzYea2DaSkinz | October 27, 2008 11:56 AM

"Coach, what did you mean that I need to dot all the "i"s and cross all the "t"s in my writing, and roll my "r"s in my speaking?"

Posted by: dcsween | October 27, 2008 12:35 PM | Report abuse

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Posted by: Hail2theChief | October 27, 2008 12:35 PM | Report abuse

No war--just don't get the beef about the discussions all the time. People are always whining, pissin', and moaning about what's being talked about. And not necessarily in that order. If you're not feeling the convo, couldn't you just go to another site? No need for petty comments about a topic that you're not feeling, Greg. You come off as some bitter old dude that complains about how generation 'X' doesn't get it, and how you had to walk to school 10 miles in blinding snowstorms.

Seriously man, that sh*t is getting old and way past redundant now.

Posted by: RedDMV | October 27, 2008 12:36 PM | Report abuse

The Skins were sloppy in this one, but they won on the road by 8, and once again did what they wanted to do on offense.

I think they'll play better next week against Pitt and get a win. The Redskins seem to play better against rougher competition. I also think the Steelers are a tad overrated. You just can't have protection THAT poor and get too far at the end of the season.

You have to love Zorn. He'll go after the best player on his team, and I agree with JLC that the players have to respect that. I also love that he ripped a reporter. There is about a 99% chance who ever it was deserved. Look how accessible Zorn is to the media! He gives more detail than most even think he should, and then some schlub is rolling his eye's because he could frame his own question properly so he could get the answer he wanted?

The media is important, but sometimes it needs to get knocked of it's pedistal. This was one of those times...

Posted by: shaunsherman12 | October 27, 2008 12:38 PM | Report abuse

Here is the zorn presser money shot:

Also just watched the Singletary one....great stuff....he is a good HC in the making...

Posted by: chrislarry | October 27, 2008 12:38 PM | Report abuse

couldn't you just go to another site

said the pot to the kettle, who is the blog police now red??

versus couldn't you just ignore what I said, while allowing me to stay on this site??

Whateves red, I made ONE comment about what was being discussed...don't like it....ah well...

Posted by: BeantownGreg | October 27, 2008 12:40 PM | Report abuse

Next Blog Headline:

JZ: Him and Portis have been texting back and forth for communication.

Posted by: 4thFloor | October 27, 2008 12:40 PM | Report abuse

The only reason I could think of for the Skins to have played Taylor on Sunday is because they feel the guys playing behind him are awful.

Evans is good, easily outplaying Taylor all year long. Did they just run out of bodies at LDE? Which is another way of asking: are guys like Erasmus James and Rob Jackson just no good at this point?

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 27, 2008 12:41 PM | Report abuse

re: red commenting on not liking others comments, we are in an irony loop in which we may never emerge.....

Posted by: chrislarry | October 27, 2008 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: 4thFloor | October 27, 2008 12:43 PM | Report abuse

podium pound I heard a podium pound!!! Regarding assignments and playing "suddenly"

Posted by: dealer1 | October 27, 2008 12:44 PM | Report abuse

You know, Greg, regarding the whole thing about conversation, I'm doing the very same thing I'm accusing you of doing... (LOL... WTF) So go ahead and post your discontent about the topic of conversations, fine by me. I just will take my own advice... You are awesome--grade freakin 'A'

As for you, "TT", take your comments and shove 'em your sphincter muscle, little boy.

Posted by: RedDMV | October 27, 2008 12:44 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: fanzak | October 27, 2008 12:46 PM | Report abuse

I remember the very few times that Gibbs would start to get ticked in a public setting. His voice would get a little bit high and whiney - not very intimidating. Maybe that's why he always played it cool...

Posted by: p1funk | October 27, 2008 12:46 PM | Report abuse

The last comment is riddled with grammtical mistakes, among other things. Apologies all around.

Posted by: shaunsherman12 | October 27, 2008 12:46 PM | Report abuse

What the hell is wrong with you people?

Posted by: Hail2theChief | October 27, 2008 12:35 PM

1. We are huge fans of Portis, Santana, and the late Sean Taylor!

2. The correct spelling is "U people".

Posted by: dcsween | October 27, 2008 12:46 PM | Report abuse

red becoming self-aware = power rankings.....lol...

Posted by: BeantownGreg | October 27, 2008 12:47 PM | Report abuse

fanzak, I hear you can go blind and get hairy palms from that.....

ream my "good articles"....hi-larious!

Posted by: chrislarry | October 27, 2008 12:48 PM | Report abuse

Taylor and Springs likely out vs. Steelers. Horton should be back. They will see where Moss is at the end of the week.

Posted by: Zornado | October 27, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

My coach should be in the Coors Lite Commercial!!!

Posted by: HelzYea2DaSkinz | October 27, 2008 11:56 AM

Reason number 1 4th. You are slacking.

Posted by: Gweez | October 27, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

JZPP = Jim Zorn Podium Pounds

Posted by: Sherm2 | October 27, 2008 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Yeah you guys were right--but I still don't likes.

Hmm, gee what to do?

I guess I could post my discontent about your discontent and have it all end up in an we agree to disagree and be done with it. Agreed?

I still say it's mother F'n lame to diss a topic just becasue it doesn't floats you.

What I eat, shouldn't make you sh*t.

Cl, I see why you were brining in the backup, cousin, you're in the same discontent house. You two are some unhappy bama when you don't have your way.

Posted by: RedDMV | October 27, 2008 12:51 PM | Report abuse

+++Riggo, I was going to post about "complimentary" because that drives me nuts as well.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | October 27, 2008 12:27 PM+++

I'm with you. He probably knows the diff,, but, like most writers, just can't spell. That's one reason God invented editors.

The one I HATE seeing the most is any modification of "unique"

Something is either unique or it is not.

It is not "very unique" or "more unique" or any other kind of unique.

Posted by: TheCork | October 27, 2008 12:51 PM | Report abuse

Come on J Caca, this team is 6-2, SIX AND FRIGGIN 2 and you STILL act like its 2-6.

Please, please, please, please....PLEASE do the honorable thing and resign your post, I'm tired of your constant negativity.

QUIT!

Posted by: IHateJLC | October 27, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

I can't believe (maybe I am just not looking hard enough, though) the lack of attention being given to the bad call in the Eagles game yesterday......the refs basically told the falcons "sorry, but were gonna give this game to Philly". What a horrible call that pretty much ended the game. Not saying the falcons would have scored, but to deny them the chance, after they battled back into the game and then forced a punt.....ridiculous. Of course up here all I am hearing is Phillies, Phillies, Phillies. It's going to be very interesting. This "city" has a chance to, if they win, show everyone that all of the bad impressions of the typical Philly fan are not true (to some extent) by showing some class that goes with winning the series.
My money, however, is on a riot. You couldn't pay me to go into town tonight. Of course I can always use a new tv......

Posted by: dlhaze1 | October 27, 2008 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Cork,

Your take on that is quite unique.

Posted by: Original_etrod | October 27, 2008 12:53 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | October 27, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

Lest hope this is not the case, this guy would need a lot more then a week to get ready for Pitts blitz. Detroit is a cup cake compared to what he would face against them. He looked completely out of it, owned all over and confused on his downfiled blocks. Its not an easy assignment to be thrown into by any means but Heyer whowed very little against one of the worst fronts in the league, I dont want to see him against one of the best. Hope Samuals gets back.

Posted by: Stu27 | October 27, 2008 12:54 PM | Report abuse

Cork, here at the Department of Redundancy Department, those worrisome concerns receive our rapt attention.

Posted by: dcsween | October 27, 2008 12:58 PM | Report abuse

dhaze, I agree the Falcons got j-o-b-e-d....should be front page story...

Red DMV....its called having a viewpoint and coming hard with your opinions, ok cousin? Take your limp wristed pillow biting "don't disagree with me or my feelings are hurt" rants back to fronT royal, or Fairfax Circle and lick your gash wounds like a good dawg, ok?

Posted by: chrislarry | October 27, 2008 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Cork's a uniquely unique kind of guy.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 27, 2008 12:59 PM | Report abuse

unique beeps

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 27, 2008 1:00 PM | Report abuse

Ok,

So judging from the different versions of unique, and the "DRD" we have here on the blog, I take back my apology for crappy grammar and lousy editing of my post!

Posted by: shaunsherman12 | October 27, 2008 1:03 PM | Report abuse

jz: no excitement after the win in the locker room

And the team is tired

Posted by: dealer1 | October 27, 2008 1:03 PM | Report abuse

We are in agreeance for the 1st definition of CAPS on the world wide web.

I am oonly pointing out the 2nd definition.......

Posted by: 4thFloor | October 27, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

I don'ty know who these NFL sources are he is talking to but I think the Skins have won a few games with the offesnse scoring with Moss without one catch. Granted it would hurt for him to not be able to go IF he has the hammy problems again...But the Skins have won at least two or 3 games without him doing much....So I would have to disagree with his "SOURCE"

Posted by: leevi98 | October 27, 2008 1:31 PM | Report abuse

the funny thing is i remember being disappointed when the skins picked gardner, rod instead of s moss. he was right there for the taking and we could have used him at wr and to return punts and not given the boatload of $ to chad morton. we might even have had moss and coles playing together instead of being traded for one another.

Posted by: gregskins | October 27, 2008 1:40 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chrislarry | October 27, 2008 12:58 PM

Ooooo, ouch. I guess you told me.

Fairfax Circle?

Wow, I have a moment of contriteness, and this d-bag, chrislarry takes a shot? what an @ssbag, you are man. Gave you and your boy props. Sh*t, I should've went against you...

Oh well, F it, I'll get 'em.

LOL. The whole "don't disagree with me or my feelings are hurt", are a DIRECT reflection of you, a-hole. You're the one who cries and pisses when someone talks about something that you don't like. You then have a need to co-sign all the time instead of minding yours--that'll get you F'd up out here if you come acorss the wrong one. I'm not saying, but I'm DAMN sure saying, feel me?

But go ahead and keep frontin' like a tough guy. Why, because you're from New York? Please mother-f'er, you're a soft little biatch, who's panties run red everytime someone doesn't stroke her pathetic little ego.

You're a f'n retard, little man. I'll chalk up your bitterness and disdain as a result of either A) Your impotence B) you're a di*khead , or C) you're just a self-serving, self-indulging prick who cries when he doesn't get his way.

I'm going with 'C' here, but wouldn't rule out 'B' either.

Take that "I'm a tough guy sh*t because of 9/11" back to Manhattan, Queens, or where ever you're from. Okay, jagoff?

Posted by: RedDMV | October 27, 2008 1:50 PM | Report abuse