Rain gone, gold pants shine

Updated: 7:21 p.m.

The team's have announced their inactive players for tonight's game. For the Redskins, they are: quarterback John Beck, receiver Brandon Banks, safety Kareem Moore, linebacker Perry Riley, guard Will Montgomery, nose tackle Anthony Bryant, tight end Logan Paulsen and defensive end Jeremy Jarmon.

The Cowboys inactive list includes: safety Barry Church, quarterback Stephen McGee, linebacker Leon Williams, linebacker Brandon Williams, guard Kyle Kosier, tackle Marc Colombo, tackle Sam Young and defensive end Sean Lissemore

As expected, Albert Haynesworth will be dressing but is not expected to start. Look for him to help on passing downs and in the team's nickel packages.

The rain appears to have passed over FedEx Field, so hopefully we'll have a dry game to open the season.

As Dan Steinberg reported, the team appears to be wearing gold pants for tonight's game. At least three players have emerged from the locker room already, wearing the new pants.

Jason Reid tried guessing tonight's inactive list earlier, and it looks like he might've gone 8-for-8. The list isn't official yet, but the group doing sprints together on the field during pregame warmups was: Anthony Bryant, Brandon Banks, Jeremy Jarmon, Will Montgomery, Logan Paulsen and Perry Riley. John Beck will be the third quarterback and free safety Kareem Moore also will likely sit this one out.

By Rick Maese  |  September 12, 2010; 7:21 PM ET
Categories:  Dallas Cowboys
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Figuring out the inactive list
Next: Offensive linemen shuffled too

Comments

Gold pants!

Posted by: Original_etrod | September 12, 2010 6:33 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 6:35 PM | Report abuse

Gold beats silver.

Posted by: Oogalaboogala | September 12, 2010 6:35 PM | Report abuse

God, I'd forgotten how much I despise the Philadelphia Eagles.

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 6:36 PM | Report abuse

Cool. Gold pants. Probably burgandy top. Do they go so far as to change the helmet too? I doubt it but that could be sweet.

Posted by: M00SE | September 12, 2010 6:36 PM | Report abuse

*small voice*

sorry, crisscrossed my tabs.

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 6:37 PM | Report abuse

Redcoat's squad is kicking my squad's ass in RI Peeps fantasy F-ball... no surprise that I'd be off to a lousy start for the new season. *sigh*

And not that I really give a damn, relative to REAL football, which starts in less than two hours...

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

Posted by: NateinthePDX | September 12, 2010 6:41 PM | Report abuse

ummmm....so who's returning punts?

Posted by: TinyJordan | September 12, 2010 6:41 PM | Report abuse

Hopefully we catch Houston in a let-down next week.

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 6:42 PM | Report abuse

Well for the biggest ass hole fans in the league, they sure got what they deserved so far today.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 6:46 PM | Report abuse

ummmm....so who's returning punts?

Posted by: TinyJordan | September 12, 2010 6:41 PM | Report abuse

Probably Phillip Buchanon.

Posted by: Original_etrod | September 12, 2010 6:47 PM | Report abuse

My ass looks fat in gold pants.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 6:48 PM | Report abuse

I like white on white uni's myself.

And I'm wondering when Team Snyder gets with the merchandising program and outfits the team in black jerseys with burgandy/gold trim.

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 12, 2010 6:51 PM | Report abuse

F(ck lebron that front running cowardly pos mfer.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 6:54 PM | Report abuse

My ass looks fat in gold pants.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth

your ass looks fat in everything.

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 6:55 PM | Report abuse

DeAngelo said I can borrow his iPhone during the game.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 6:55 PM | Report abuse

F(ck lebron that front running cowardly pos mfer.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 6:54 PM

Huh? Brainfart? Wrong blog, wrong sport, wrong season.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 6:57 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: M00SE | September 12, 2010 6:36 PM |
-----------------------------

I'd love to see the old helmet with the spear on it.

Posted by: MrRedskin21 | September 12, 2010 6:57 PM | Report abuse

I don't care what we wear! Just WIN.

As is probably the case for some of you, my week depends on if my team wins.... and I want to have a good week this week, so WE BETTER WIN.

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 6:57 PM | Report abuse

Sniff, sniff....I smell a QB controversy in Philly.

Posted by: HokiesSkins | September 12, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse

F the Philthydelfia iggles!

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse

Pepper

"Hopefully we catch Houston in a let-down next week."

It'll be their home opener.

They can out points up and play D with the best of them.

The Texans are on the verge of becoming one of the league's great young teams.

I'd like to see a Saints v. Texans game--that'll be delectable!!!

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 12, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse

Gold beats silver.

Posted by: Oogalaboogala | September 12, 2010 7:00 PM | Report abuse

Gold beats silver.

Posted by: Oogalaboogala | September 12, 2010 7:00 PM | Report abuse

Philly FB Leonard Weaver done for the year. Torn acl

Posted by: will_ga | September 12, 2010 7:01 PM | Report abuse

Uh oh. The team doctor said I have head lice.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 7:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 12, 2010 6:59 PM

Especially at Jones' house.

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 7:02 PM | Report abuse

So does anyone know how JC did today? I sure miss the greatest QB that never was.

Posted by: hock1 | September 12, 2010 7:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: hock1 | September 12, 2010 7:02 PM

He was the same as he ever was.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 7:03 PM | Report abuse

Scamp: You should generally assume I ALWAYS know wtf I am talking about.

granthpaulsen It's just so easy not to like him. RT @KingJames In DC for My Cowboys game tonight. Gonna be a lot of sad faces tonight in this area. Lol!! 14 minutes ago via web

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 7:04 PM | Report abuse

Inactive list is due..

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 7:04 PM | Report abuse

@kingjames: In DC for My Cowboys game tonight. Gonna be a lot of sad faces tonight in this area. Lol!!

--------

As if we didn't need another reason to HATE HIM!!!!!! F YOU LEBRON!!!!!! you're not even from Dallas you dumbass.

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 7:07 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 7:04 PM |

Of course he's a POS. Queen James grew up in Akron yet he's a Cowboy's and Yankee fan. F him.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 7:08 PM | Report abuse

Scamp: You should generally assume I ALWAYS know wtf I am talking about.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 7:04 PM | Report

Oh I doubt that but I'll give you the benefit this time.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 7:08 PM | Report abuse

Very magnanimous of you.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 7:10 PM | Report abuse

RedskinsDotCom Cowboys inactives: Barry Church, Stephen McGee (3QB), Leon Williams, Brandon Williams, Kyle Kosier, Marc Colombo, Sam Young, Sean Lissemore.
3 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by Russellmania09 and 1 other

RedskinsInsider RT @RedskinsDotCom Redskins inactives: John Beck (3QB), Banks, Moore, Riley, Will Montgomery, Anthony Bryant, Logan Paulsen, Jeremy Jarmon
3 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by Russellmania09 and 1 other

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 7:11 PM | Report abuse

QB controversy is setting in. Peace Out Corn, we hardly knew yee.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 7:11 PM | Report abuse

who stole vick in the hamster league? gee?

Posted by: dealer1 | September 12, 2010 7:11 PM | Report abuse

Now I wanna beat them even more!!

Come on Redskins!! Beat the cowgirls & their #1 fangirl Lebron James

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 7:13 PM | Report abuse

city of cleveland and surrounding area: May your sense of loyalty get burned in a Koran fire.

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 12, 2010 7:13 PM | Report abuse

Very magnanimous of you.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 7:10 PM |

Thank you and cosign LeBron the d0uchebag.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 7:14 PM | Report abuse

QB controversy? What controversy? it's a done deal. Vick is going to be the QB for the rest of the year. no brainer. halfway thru the season they're going to have to pay him...

Posted by: dealer1 | September 12, 2010 7:18 PM | Report abuse

NFL network says expect 5-30 plays for Fat Albert...

how about trading him for Logan Mankins?? doesn't sound like Mankins will be back with the Pats

Posted by: joek443 | September 12, 2010 7:21 PM | Report abuse

NFL network says expect 5-30 plays for Fat Albert...

Posted by: joek443 | September 12, 2010 7:21 PM |

5-30 plays huh? Way to narrow down the prediction. "He's gonna play some of the game, or all of the game, or somewhere in between."

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 7:27 PM | Report abuse

Vick is just as fast as he was before prison. Not a big fan of the guy personally, but I think he's looking a lot like the player he was before.

Posted by: fan-o-matic | September 12, 2010 7:28 PM | Report abuse

Coach said I'm a d o u c h e b a g. That motivates me.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 7:29 PM | Report abuse

Spelling d o u c h e b a g motivates me even more.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 7:31 PM | Report abuse

Shiz, I just cracked beer #4 how soon before K-Off again?

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 7:32 PM | Report abuse

Eagles lose!! ..but valiant effort

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 7:33 PM | Report abuse

GOLD PANTS!!!!

Posted by: alex35332 | September 12, 2010 7:35 PM | Report abuse

Shiz, I just cracked beer #4 how soon before K-Off again?

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 7:32 PM

50 minutes. kickoff at 8:20.

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 7:35 PM | Report abuse

5-30 plays? nice.. that's right up there with last weeks, he'll be here sunday speach. you know Shanny cleans the table when they play poker.( that has so many meanings)

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 12, 2010 7:38 PM | Report abuse

BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 7:39 PM | Report abuse

Gold pants......I love Bruce Allen. Bring back the glory. HAIL VICTORY!

Love the eagles going down. Going to be a fun week up here (philly area) with the Vick vs Kolb tals.......

F Dallas!

Posted by: dlhaze1 | September 12, 2010 7:41 PM | Report abuse

Uh oh. The team doctor said something about a pre-game colonoscopy. Coach is an a s s h o l e.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 7:42 PM | Report abuse

Wow Ron Pitts is a retard. He says Rams need to save one TO for a last second FG... only the Rams are chasing 4.

Guess that's why he is doing Rams Saints.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 7:44 PM | Report abuse

Ha ha! I said a s s h o l e. That was funny.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 7:46 PM | Report abuse

And Spagnuolo is even more Tard. He is completely mismanaging this drive.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 7:46 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn..."maroon and black"

Bruce Allen..."burgundy and gold"

You make the call!

Posted by: rickyroge | September 12, 2010 7:47 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 7:39 PM | Report abuse

I'll give you 2 more for an even 30, hopefully our score!

BEAT DALLAS BEAT DALLAS

Posted by: monk811 | September 12, 2010 7:47 PM | Report abuse

I like ketchup and mustard.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 7:50 PM | Report abuse

It's official...the Iggles have a QB controversy!

Posted by: rickyroge | September 12, 2010 7:50 PM | Report abuse

50 minutes. kickoff at 8:20.

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 7:35 PM | Report abuse

Whoops...

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 7:52 PM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn..."maroon and black"

Bruce Allen..."burgundy and gold"

You make the call!

Posted by: rickyroge

@kingjames: All of this Maroon and Yellow is making me sick to the stomach! Haaa

-----
seriously F HIM. does he enjoy being a dbag??!! what the F did washington ever do to you??

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 7:52 PM | Report abuse

Coach is pissed. He took Deangelo's iPhone and is looking at me! Team meetings are boring.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 7:53 PM | Report abuse

Week 1....and a must win game...I just hope I have enough licka in the house!

Posted by: rickyroge | September 12, 2010 7:53 PM | Report abuse

Actually it surprises me that lebron knows the Redskins and cowboys are rivals.. considering he's probably a newbie cowboys fan.

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 7:55 PM | Report abuse

Hey how about that. Eli vs. Peyton next Sunday night.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 7:59 PM | Report abuse

LOLOLOL keith brooking and his dumb speech...look at him.. cowboys are so retarded

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 8:00 PM | Report abuse

i hope dallas gets the ball first..

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 8:02 PM | Report abuse

Redskins finish 9-7

Redskins post a winning record when Mcnabb plays.

But will he play all 16 games?

Boy Philly's offense sure didn't miss a beat with all those weapons and a new QB right? bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!

Posted by: Vicc | September 12, 2010 8:02 PM | Report abuse

HERE WE GO!!!!!

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 12, 2010 8:03 PM | Report abuse

Kolb looked really bad. Eagles defense looked very good. they held the Packers offense in check which is impressive. Vick looked much better than Kolb. Is there a QB controversy?

Giants did not look great in the first half. Offense looked good in the 2nd half. Nicks is going to be a beast. Defense was not as good as expected. They tightened up in the and half but that game was against a bad Carolina offense.

Now we see how the other two NFC East teams look. Should be an entertaining division that is for sure!

Posted by: srobert1117 | September 12, 2010 8:04 PM | Report abuse

There is so much unknown about the Skins this year. I'm really excited to finally start to get some answers.

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 8:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 8:05 PM | Report abuse

Cosign. I've got visions if Lil Shanny called grandeur. Looking forward to see if I'm anywhere close.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 8:09 PM | Report abuse

this is a 8-8 team at best, anything more is unrealistic.

Posted by: joek443 | September 12, 2010 8:11 PM | Report abuse

Saw the replay. Detroit was robbed

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 12, 2010 8:13 PM | Report abuse

Go Redskins!

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 8:13 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 8:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 8:09 PM | Report abuse

double co-sign, after watching the iggles WR's look like crap with out McNabb, I am excited to see how our WR's look with McNabb.

Posted by: alex35332 | September 12, 2010 8:17 PM | Report abuse

5 quick thoughts..

1. McNabb should be motivated to prove the Eagles MGMT/fans wrong only thing standing in his way is a team that he lost to 3x last year.

2. Like the Uni's

3. Rabach v Ratliff & TW/JB v Ware will decide the game

4. I feel like a nervous school girl complete w/ butterflies

5. F Dallas

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 8:17 PM | Report abuse

getting nervous... GO REDSKINS

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 8:18 PM | Report abuse

OH MY GOD I AM SKINS-RAGING!!! LET'S GOOOOOO!!!

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:18 PM | Report abuse

heh everyone sucking up to the cowboys... prove them wrong Skins!

Posted by: rachel216 | September 12, 2010 8:19 PM | Report abuse

what? Bob Costas just claimed Skins have lost 4 in a row to the Cowpukes. Get your facts straight, d-bag!

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 8:21 PM | Report abuse

BOOM bum bum bum
BOOM bum bum bum
BOOM bum bum bum
BOOM bum bum bum
BOOM bum bum bum

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 8:22 PM | Report abuse

It only happens six hours a year and here's three of them. Enjoy, and may the most overrated team win.

Posted by: SMACK1 | September 12, 2010 8:22 PM | Report abuse

F the Fagskins!

Posted by: PampaTex | September 12, 2010 8:23 PM | Report abuse

Saw the replay. Detroit was robbed

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 12, 2010 8:13 PM | Report abuse
-----------------------------

3 feet + 1 knee + 1 hip = no catch? Someone needs to get fired for that.

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 8:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: PampaTex | September 12, 2010 8:23 PM

-----------------------

Texas' greatest exports: Racism and Homophobia

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:26 PM | Report abuse

F the Fagskins!

Posted by: PampaTex | September 12, 2010 8:23 PM | Report abuse
------------------------------

I wouldn't want you to cheat on your sheep, now...

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 8:27 PM | Report abuse

Finally, it's here!

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 8:29 PM | Report abuse

Is this game going to actually start anytime soon? And someone shut up Bob Costas.

Posted by: Sulphide1 | September 12, 2010 8:29 PM | Report abuse

Saw the replay. Detroit was robbed

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 12, 2010 8:13 PM | Report abuse
-----------------------------

3 feet + 1 knee + 1 hip = no catch? Someone needs to get fired for that.

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 8:25 PM | Report abuse

Cosign. They should hire people like you and me that have watched football on television all of our lives to make these replay decisions. THey seemingly F up one out of every ten... which is way to high.

That wasn't even close... complete joke. Posession... feet... hip... TD. Easy.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 8:29 PM | Report abuse

Who'se the idiot in production who insists on closeups of Andrea Kremer?

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 8:30 PM | Report abuse

GOOD LUCK MY BROTHERS

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:31 PM | Report abuse

Unis look sweet. Let's get it.

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 12, 2010 8:33 PM | Report abuse

Who'se the idiot in production who insists on closeups of Andrea Kremer?

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 8:30 PM

That would be the guy who's getting regular BJ's from her and can't get them anywhere else.

Posted by: beep-beep | September 12, 2010 8:33 PM | Report abuse

Three first downs. Come on boys.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:34 PM | Report abuse

Whew! I made it off the field!

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:36 PM | Report abuse

Who installed a tackling chip in D.Hall?

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 8:36 PM | Report abuse

Hall three plays in a row...wow

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 8:36 PM | Report abuse

Dammit back in!

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:37 PM | Report abuse

Tell 23 to keep his helmet on......

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 8:37 PM | Report abuse

DHall UPGRADES

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:37 PM | Report abuse

Thank God they stopped running the ball.

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 12, 2010 8:37 PM | Report abuse

DeAngelo is my friend.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:38 PM | Report abuse

D Hall looking solid out there.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 8:38 PM | Report abuse

Lucky D Hall didn't get a flag there

Posted by: mohammed10 | September 12, 2010 8:38 PM | Report abuse

I am tired.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:39 PM | Report abuse

how bout them cowgirls!!!

p.s. did they get rid of the taking helmet off penalty rule?

Posted by: BarackObama | September 12, 2010 8:40 PM | Report abuse

Coach said no cell phones. Teletype is hard.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:41 PM | Report abuse

SANTANA MOSS

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:41 PM | Report abuse

Please keep me off the field Donovan.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:43 PM | Report abuse

Cooley makes a mean ham and peanut butter sandwich!

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:45 PM | Report abuse

Shots of cheerleaders are like the cherry on top.

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 8:45 PM | Report abuse

effing Ware. F him

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 8:46 PM | Report abuse

Not doing a lot with the run game, but at least they aren't losing yards in chunks

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 8:46 PM | Report abuse

CULOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Posted by: BarackObama | September 12, 2010 8:46 PM | Report abuse

Could Collinsworth possibly smoke anymore of Ware's pole?

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 8:47 PM | Report abuse

Good long drive. Wear out those girls.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:47 PM | Report abuse

O-line looking good TW holding his own

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 12, 2010 8:47 PM | Report abuse

Uh oh. I might need to play soon.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:47 PM | Report abuse

Please keep me off the field Donovan.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:43 PM | Report abuse

dude it's one thing to be an annoying a$$ during the week but could you please stop the dumb sh!t during the game

Posted by: jumbo5383 | September 12, 2010 8:48 PM | Report abuse

Hopefully some day we will upgrade at C and FB.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 8:48 PM | Report abuse

Offense needs to start passing on 1st down. Running game ain't working right now.

Posted by: ga8085 | September 12, 2010 8:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: ga8085 | September 12, 2010 8:49 PM | Report abuse

Trent is driving Damarcus into the dirt.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:49 PM | Report abuse

What happened to Gano's kick off?

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 8:50 PM | Report abuse

What, all of a sudden Gano can't put it past the 10 yard line now?

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 8:50 PM | Report abuse

Hate to say it, but Ware looks immense.

Anyone imagine we'd drafted him (instead of Rodgers), and played him opposite Orakpo?

(sighs...)

Posted by: stevebeagrie | September 12, 2010 8:50 PM | Report abuse

lease keep me off the field Donovan.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: jumbo5383 | September 12, 2010 8:48 PM | Report abuse

Agreed... this is some serious shi$ here.. stop being stupid

Posted by: BarackObama | September 12, 2010 8:52 PM | Report abuse

Hopefully some day we will upgrade at C and FB.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 8:48 PM

100% with that

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 8:52 PM | Report abuse

Gold Pants....... love it......

Posted by: jiza32 | September 12, 2010 8:52 PM | Report abuse

catching... my... breath... i... dominate... the... game

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:57 PM | Report abuse

Lets hope these gd refs dont job us all night.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 8:58 PM | Report abuse

Defense needs to play f***ing better.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 8:58 PM | Report abuse

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLSHaITTT

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 8:58 PM | Report abuse

BS call on Fletch

Wow...

Posted by: mohammed10 | September 12, 2010 8:59 PM | Report abuse

completely bogus call on Fletcher. How is it roughing when the guy's knee hasn't even hit the ground. Horrid call

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 12, 2010 8:59 PM | Report abuse

catching... my... breath... i... dominate... the... game

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 8:57 PM | Report abuse

DUDE NOBODY HAS LAUGHED AT YOUR CRAP ALL WEEK... GIVE IT UP YOU QUEER....

Posted by: BarackObama | September 12, 2010 8:59 PM | Report abuse

OMG -- refs on the take???

Forgot how much I detest the Cowgirls.

(...just kidding)

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 9:00 PM | Report abuse

DeAngelo is my friend!

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 9:00 PM | Report abuse

Jeezzzus... these refs getting paid by the call or what?

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 9:01 PM | Report abuse

good stop

Posted by: noonefromtampa | September 12, 2010 9:02 PM | Report abuse

Gold Pants....... love it......

Posted by: jiza32 | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

Beuhler! Beuhler! Beuhler! Beuhler! Beuhler!

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

hahaha, F dallas!!!

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

SUISHAM-ED COWPUKES

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

YES...missed FG

Posted by: mohammed10 | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

Wide RIGHT!!!

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

no good hahahahah.!!!!

Posted by: BarackObama | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

Did the Cowpies sign Suisham? Wow.

Posted by: beep-beep | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

wide right!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

Karma on the miss

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 9:03 PM | Report abuse

jeruh is calling suisham right now

Posted by: hcic55 | September 12, 2010 9:04 PM | Report abuse

Missed FG - divine justice

That call on Fletcher was jaw dropping awful

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 9:04 PM | Report abuse

Sweet Dez pushes em back and the girl kicker chokes. Sweet.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 9:04 PM | Report abuse

My fans are proud!

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 9:04 PM | Report abuse

Happy with Trent so far. Ware and Brooking is a dangerous combo to take on.

Sellers - not impressed.

Posted by: stevebeagrie | September 12, 2010 9:05 PM | Report abuse

What happened to Dockery?

Posted by: TWISI | September 12, 2010 9:06 PM | Report abuse

Cool! Tater tot snacks on the sideline. Redskins are OK!

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 9:07 PM | Report abuse

What's wrong with Dockery?

Posted by: will_ga | September 12, 2010 9:07 PM | Report abuse

what happened to Dockery? Leichtenwhoser was in there at RG

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 12, 2010 9:07 PM | Report abuse

Yikes... APB for T Wills ankles!

Posted by: mattsoundworld | September 12, 2010 9:07 PM | Report abuse

No run game.

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 9:07 PM | Report abuse

Damarcus got there. Should double team every time.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | September 12, 2010 9:07 PM | Report abuse

Portis needs to stop just running into piles and try and bounce it outside sometimes. Dang that was a hard hit McNabb took from Ware

Posted by: ga8085 | September 12, 2010 9:08 PM | Report abuse

WHAT A BABY... SEND HIM HOME...

Posted by: BarackObama | September 12, 2010 9:08 PM | Report abuse

where was dockery on that last drive?? i hope he's not injured

Posted by: tonyc | September 12, 2010 9:08 PM | Report abuse

Did JB change his number to 77??

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 12, 2010 9:08 PM | Report abuse

Did the Cowpies sign Suisham? Wow.

Yeah, like a year ago....

Posted by: jiza32 | September 12, 2010 9:08 PM | Report abuse

where was dockery on that last drive?? i hope he's not injured

Posted by: tonyc | September 12, 2010 9:09 PM | Report abuse

This run defense is terrible.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 9:09 PM | Report abuse

Kemo being blocked and pushed back one-on-one. He's terrible.

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 12, 2010 9:11 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: Curzon417 | September 12, 2010 9:11 PM | Report abuse

OLB's look lost out there...no surprise I guess.

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 9:12 PM | Report abuse

Looks like Jerry Jones dick-slapped wade Phillips across the chin; you see that big red mark?

Posted by: DEskinzfan | September 12, 2010 9:12 PM | Report abuse

Time out! Thank god and country.

Posted by: Albert_Haynesworth | September 12, 2010 9:12 PM | Report abuse

beepo

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 12, 2010 9:13 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: DEskinzfan | September 12, 2010 9:13 PM | Report abuse

Lsteiger is Shanny guy. Did Dock miss a protection slide on the 2nd down play near the goal line?

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 9:13 PM | Report abuse

ROCKY MAC!!!! Gets held and makes the play anyway!!

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 12, 2010 9:15 PM | Report abuse

Rocky!

Dude is making plays.

More plays than Fat Albert made all preseason.

Posted by: NosferatusCoffin | September 12, 2010 9:17 PM | Report abuse

i like our defense so far... our running game has not looked good yet

Posted by: BarackObama | September 12, 2010 9:18 PM | Report abuse

Phillips looks like he's lost in space.

D is starting to get comfortable, DonnyMac is looking fit; do need to get some sort of a run game going though. Has anyone seen DT yet? FD either?

Posted by: DEskinzfan | September 12, 2010 9:20 PM | Report abuse

I see Heyer is in at RT...

Posted by: Pepper5 | September 12, 2010 9:22 PM | Report abuse

Nope. No DT. No FD.

But too much of FA, though.

Posted by: NosferatusCoffin | September 12, 2010 9:24 PM | Report abuse

why is heyer in at RT dammit?

Posted by: BarackObama | September 12, 2010 9:24 PM | Report abuse

Why is Landry at FS.....that's no good; we've seen what he does there.

Posted by: DEskinzfan | September 12, 2010 9:31 PM | Report abuse

so far I must admit all you 8 and eighters were probably right. the nfc east looks way too talented for the skins to have hope.
yeah, I'm not good with sarcasim

Posted by: nflorida1 | September 12, 2010 9:54 PM | Report abuse