Daniel Ready To Get Back in the Game

Chase Daniel last played in a football game in December 2008. The last pass he attempted in a game was a winning touchdown in overtime of the Alamo Bowl. And the last time Daniel participated in a game he did not start was 2005, his freshman season at Missouri.

Daniel, a rookie quarterback, said the coaching staff told him he will "definitely play a quarter" in Saturday's preseason game against the Pittsburgh Steelers, and he could possibly play longer. It will be Daniel's first opportunity with the Redskins after sitting out the preseason opener last week.

"All the practice reps have been hard, and I've been making the best of them, but I'm ready to play in a game," Daniel said. "Any athlete, any competitor would tell you the same thing."

By the time Daniel enters the game, he will likely play against the Steelers' deep reserves. Daniel has studied the third and fourth quarters of the Steelers' preseason opener against the Arizona Cardinals. After Thursday's final two-a-day practice, Daniel said he planned on watching more film to acquire a better sense of what the Steelers do on third downs, blitz situations and in the red zone.

"They'll be in 3-4, they'll be in nickel, they'll be in dime," Daniel said. "They'll give you a lot of different looks. But the good thing about playing the third and fourth quarter is they're not going to give you any crazy looks with the threes and fours, so that's the good thing about it. So I'll go out there and play, and playing against the defending world champions, that's not something you get to do everyday."

Coaches originally intended to give Daniel some time late in the Redskins' opener against the Ravens.

On Saturday against the Steelers, Daniel does not know the personnel he will play with, although he said he does not care. He connected with rookie receiver Marko Mitchell on a deep pass in the morning practice and has been pleased with his practices in the past few days. Mitchell, the Redskins' seventh-round pick, is listed as a fourth-team receiver.

In a conversation with starting quarterback Jason Campbell, Daniel discussed how long it has been since he actually played a game. He was the team's star in the Alamo Bowl in December, but when he steps on the field in the second half on Saturday, he will merely be one of many rookies trying to prolong football vitality beyond the preseason.

"You got to realize your spot on the team," Daniel said. "You don't come in as an undrafted free agent expecting to start. I'm just trying to make the team, make the practice squad. I just got to do what I've been doing all these 32 practices during camp."

By Zach Berman  |  August 21, 2009; 2:43 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Blache Expects Even More From Landry
Next: Smoot on Tryon: 'He'll Be Fine'

Comments

take brennan's job

Posted by: brian58 | August 21, 2009 2:49 PM | Report abuse

1st!!

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Does anybody have Steve S. email ADD ?

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 2:50 PM | Report abuse

"I expect more from Landry too.

I like him and believe in his abilities, but honestly the "biggest" play that stands out to me last season involving Landry was when he got trucked by BJacobs."

Posted by: p1funk

That's because with most people negativity > positivity.

But not with me.

To me, the play that stands out the most with Landry is the one where he cracked Kevin Curtis in the end zone to prevent a game winning TD as time expired.

That play, not him getting trucked by Jacobs stands out the most. I mean c'mon man, it is Brandon Jacobs. How many dudes have gotten steamrolled by him?

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 2:50 PM | Report abuse

And it was f-ing preseason.

Posted by: mack1 | August 21, 2009 2:52 PM | Report abuse

***Tranny Post***

"I expect more from Landry too.

Posted by: p1funk

That's because with most people negativity > positivity.

But not with me.

Posted by: RedDMV

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 2:54 PM | Report abuse

No it wasn't. First game. My bad. But still I agree with Red. 30 has many more positive plays than negative.

Posted by: mack1 | August 21, 2009 2:54 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 2:50 PM | Report abuse

To be honest, Red, I also remembered that play right after I made the post.

It was an awesome game-winning play, but I crave Sean-Taylor game-winning plays.

...like absolutely demolishing Patrick Crayton on 4th down in Dallas and watching the ball fly 10 yards in the air after it was dislodged from Crayton's crippled hands...

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2009 2:56 PM | Report abuse

for a second there I thought I dubbed post.

mack1, both of those games against the Eagles and Giants were during the regular season. Eagles game was the 3rd in '07 I believe, and the Giants game was game 1 last season.

just sayin...

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 2:57 PM | Report abuse

My wife is having an affair with Jim Zorn.

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 2:58 PM | Report abuse

looks like p1, mack1, and I are all slow to the draw -- LOL...

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 2:58 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mack1 | August 21, 2009 2:54 PM | Report abuse

Well there's no doubt he's made more positive plays than negative ones...I'm talking more about "memorable" plays...

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2009 2:58 PM | Report abuse

Now does anyone have Steve S. email ADD ?

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 2:59 PM | Report abuse

Does anybody have Steve S. email ADD ?

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 2:49 PM

Lovin' it.

This reminds me of the old joke about the TV Talk show host goes out in the audience during his show to talk to the audience.

"What's your name?" He asks a guy.

"Argo," the guy answers.
"Argo what?"

"Argo F#%k Yourself," the guy says.

Well the talk show host is fired and banned from TV and it isn't until years later that he gets another show. He is good at ad libbing so he again goes out into the audience, and sure enough, the same guy is there.

During a commercial he tells him he ruined his career and his life, and the guy is very apologetic. says he's Born Again and realizes the error of his ways, and feels terrible about it, and is here to make amends. He even promises to use his real name.

Well the host is convinced, because the guy seems sincere and truly penitent, so when they come back from the break he interviews the guy.

First thing the guy says is "Praise the Lord!"

So the host asks:

"I'm happy you're here. What's your name?"

"Jeremiah," the man replies.

"Jeremiah who?" the host asks.

"Argo f#%k yourself"

Posted by: TheCork | August 21, 2009 2:59 PM | Report abuse

with TO out of the east, which receiver do you want to see 30 truck over the middle most:

Desean Jackson
Dominik Hickson
Roy Williams
Kevin Curtis
Steve Smith
Patrick Crayton
Michael Westbrook?

i vote desean jackson, i loathe that little dude more and more each day

Posted by: braker19cleartheline | August 21, 2009 2:59 PM | Report abuse

Does anyone have Marty S. email ADD ?

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:00 PM | Report abuse

My wife is having an affair with Jim Zorn.

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN

It'll explain somethings. Most of all, it'll explain his shortcomings as head coach so far.

Tell Zorn to step his pimp up.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 3:00 PM | Report abuse

Landy as stated was also coming directly off an injury where was limited most of the training camp and preseason. I can hardly wait to see dirty 30 in the first game. As dissapointed as anyone of us might fell about his performance and that play in particular i guarantee that was the biggest DISS he ever had in a game in his life. He wont forget that and i would love to see that exact same senario this first game. Also it looked like he had one of those halloween mussleman coustumes on in the preseason game, that man is jacked.

Posted by: Stu27 | August 21, 2009 3:01 PM | Report abuse

All of the above lol

Posted by: jm220 | August 21, 2009 3:04 PM | Report abuse

Interesting Albert match-ups:

1. Giants - vs Jacobs
2. Eagles - vs Peters
3. Cowboys - vs Gurode

Mebbe the Peters match-up isn't there because he is a T and they generally handle edge rushers. I guess Albert will mainly see Gs and Cs get in his way. But still, it would be nice to have him hang a sack on Peters who has a very high opinion of himself.

Posted by: BirnamWood | August 21, 2009 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Why have the last 4 HEAD COACHES FOR THE SKINS BEEN WHITE ! What's going on ? Won't even Greg a sniff at the JOB. I'm beginning to think the Washington Redskin organization is racist. THEY WERE ONE OF THE LAST TEAMS TO ACCEPT BLACK PLAYERS !

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:06 PM | Report abuse

Patrick Crayton - this dude thinks he's better than what he really is. and so do a lot of other people. He's trash! If one more Dallas fan tells me that he'll step in for Terrell Owens... Since Santana's and El's drops are well documented, how many drops this fraud have last season?

Roy Williams - Just becasue he now sleeps with the enemy.

Desean Jackson - He came off as d-baggish his rookie season. Put a physical CB on him, like the homie 'Los, and he's a non-factor on offense.

Kevin Curtis - One was fun. But twice is always nice.

In that order.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 3:08 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2009 2:58 PM |

You're right then, that one was memorable.

Posted by: mack1 | August 21, 2009 3:12 PM | Report abuse

They're saying Mitchell is the fourth team wide receiver? Man, that is buried deep on the roster...

I would be very, very curious to see what a starting lineup of Marko Mitchell, Malcolm Kelly, and Moss (in the slot) would do. You have the two big guys run the slants and you have Santana stretch the defense.

It sounds like they intend to give each QB a quarter to do something. Wonder who gets pre-empted if the first team offense sputters...

Posted by: RedSkinHead | August 21, 2009 3:13 PM | Report abuse

Desean Jackson
Dominik Hickson
Roy Williams
Kevin Curtis
Steve Smith
Patrick Crayton
Michael Westbrook?

i vote desean jackson, i loathe that little dude more and more each day

Posted by: braker19cleartheline

LL did that already last year in the eagles 2nd game. I'd like to see Crayton get jacked by LL. It'd be sorta a symbolic passing of the torch from ST.

Posted by: TWISI | August 21, 2009 3:13 PM | Report abuse

good list, red.

fortunately, i don't think crayton will do shti against this squad. he should get locked up by d'angelo. a more likely scenario would be witten coming down the middle.... and that right there's a collision i'd love to see

Posted by: braker19cleartheline | August 21, 2009 3:14 PM | Report abuse

WHY DO WHY PEOPLE RUN FROM THE RACE ISSUE. WHY CAN'T WE TALK ABOUT SLAVERY ON THIS BLOG !! WHY IS 98% OF THE QB'S IN THE NFL WHITE. BUT BLACKS MAKE UP 65% OF THE NFL !!!

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:15 PM | Report abuse

and so it begins...........

Posted by: ocskins | August 21, 2009 3:15 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: braker19cleartheline

Michael Vick...hehe

Posted by: Stu27 | August 21, 2009 3:17 PM | Report abuse

Football Blog not a slavery blog dumb ass SJK

Posted by: ocskins | August 21, 2009 3:17 PM | Report abuse

Braker,

Anyone w/ a star on their uni.

Posted by: DikShuttle | August 21, 2009 3:19 PM | Report abuse

hell yeah, dik! get that fire flowing,stoked for some foosball. watching that eagle game last night and watching their LT get owned by freeney and then the mcnabb fumble had me all sorts of pumped. (visions of BRACKPO)

Posted by: braker19cleartheline | August 21, 2009 3:23 PM | Report abuse

I take back on anything I posted that could be perceived as positive about FJZ.

You went from troll, to half-funny, to an asinine d-bag in less than 24 hours.

Congrats, you're the first to accomplish this feat.

Now we know that you've posted up here before, because you used to came with that same lame bulls***. You should have kept the FIRE ZORN thing going, at least it was half-ass working for you.

And who cares anyway if the 'skins were the last to accept black players. That s*** is small potatoes in the grand scheme of the history of racism and oppression in this country, and was at a time where the whole damn country was high on segregation.

Most have moved on, 'bout time you did the same.

Besides the "brothas" run the NFL and NBA ;-) j/k, j/k... kinda of, sort of...

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 3:23 PM | Report abuse

F Tony Turn'ova
F Donovan McCrabb
F Eliza Manning

In that order.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 3:29 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV

Unless Andy Reid is a moron, he'll counter the physical CBs by putting jackson in the slot, or in motion, or both. But physical is the way to go--if you can catch him.

Posted by: TheCork | August 21, 2009 3:29 PM | Report abuse

ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTION !!

70% OF THE PLAYERS IN THE NFL ARE BLACK !
GO RESEARCH !!!

WHY ARE 98% OF THE QB'S IN THE NFL WHITE ?
ANSWER THE FREAKING QUESTION !

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:29 PM | Report abuse

To the real FJZ, looks like I got your attention. Is bringing up race an attempt to weed me out and prevent me from posting under your user name?? If it is, than it looks like my idea worked.

And I do remember some guy on this blog last year posting the same nonsense about race.

So either your the same person, or you want to bring up the race subject, in an attempt to get me to stop posting under your name.

HAHAHA!

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:32 PM | Report abuse

DOES IT MEAN WHITE PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE ?

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:33 PM | Report abuse

fjz, annoying to d-bag, to race-baiting....hold your breath till you pass out...

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | August 21, 2009 3:35 PM | Report abuse

F FJZ
F Marion Barber
F B Jacobs
F Westbrook

in that order...

Posted by: braker19cleartheline | August 21, 2009 3:35 PM | Report abuse

98% ?? lol. That number is full of crap. I suggest you go do some research, maybe you can ask Marty?

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

Landry saved a touchdown with that tackle, even if he got steamrolled in the process. He plays/thinks bigger than he is, and doesn't care what happens to him in the process. I like that in a player.

Posted by: destewar | August 21, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

FJZ's is just one style out of many.
This blog is like a piggy bank and his schtick is one penny.

Big ups to KRiS.

Posted by: learnedhand1 | August 21, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

He's running out of steam. Getting a little desperate. Hopefully this is the death rattle.

Posted by: mack1 | August 21, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

DOES IT MEAN WHITE PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE ?

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:33 PM | Report abuse
The same reason there are no white cornerbacks in the NFL

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 21, 2009 3:37 PM | Report abuse

Real FJZ: It looks like I have really gotten under your skin. lol.

Too bad lol.

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:38 PM | Report abuse

WHITE PEOPLE SMELL LIKE DOGS WHEN THEY HAIR GET WET !

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:15 PM | Report abuse

Now I know who this is, its the same tool who came under the name whitepeopledontliketotalkaboutrace or something stupid like that. Exact same post.

This is the same racist cat who doesnt like asians, hispanics or Middle eastern people. He only sees black and white.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | August 21, 2009 3:38 PM | Report abuse

LETS TALK ABOUT RACE !!!
JASON "UNCLE TOM"REID IS FAT BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WIFE !!!!!

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:41 PM | Report abuse

To all the non-FJZ posters:

Time to initiate a blog-wide "Don't Feed Trolls" warning.

We've seen them come; we've seen them go.

Deprive them of the thing they crave most: attention of any kind.

They will eventually starve.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2009 3:44 PM | Report abuse

I like my women like I like my steaks, pink in the middle.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | August 21, 2009 3:44 PM | Report abuse

Let me clarify:

The original "FIREJIMZORN" was having a grand old time posting nonsense about Marty's email and so forth.

It got annoying, so I decided to have some fun with him. I started posting the stuff about "Steve S. email ADD". I guess he got mad that his little game was all over.

I am NOT the same FJZ.

I guess I really got under your skin, so you decide to start spewing nonsense about race. HAHA. I guess I ruined all your petty fun. Cry me a river.

LOL

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:45 PM | Report abuse

Can this idiot "FIREJIMZORN" be kicked off this blog or something.

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 21, 2009 3:45 PM | Report abuse

Amen to tha p-1-funk.

Posted by: DikShuttle | August 21, 2009 3:46 PM | Report abuse

Deprive them of the thing they crave most: attention of any kind.

They will eventually starve.

Posted by: p1funk | August 21, 2009 3:44 PM | Report abuse

I apologize p1funk, ignorant people irk me.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | August 21, 2009 3:46 PM | Report abuse

FJZ, this is my last post I'm going to address to you then I'm going to "ITA" your psycho ass.

You know, people here aren't that dumb:

Real FJZ = Fake FJZ

You see, the Post within the last year and a half implemented this thing on RI called registration.

I'm sure there are ways around it, but I'm sure no one can "jack" a screen name. You have to modify it somehow, like: FRIEJIMZORN, or something like that.

You're obviously behind on your meds. If this is some desperate cry for help, I hear you. Just simply ask for my "email ADD", and I'll give you the name to a good therapist.

Real T.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 3:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TheCork | August 21, 2009 3:29 PM

Tryon will eat his lunch. (Note, "his" has an indefinite antecedent here.)

Posted by: talent_evaluator | August 21, 2009 3:50 PM | Report abuse

Red, they're different screen names.

One is "JIM", the other is "JlM" (the latter has a lowercase L instead of an uppercase i).

Still could be the same person, but the names are different.

Posted by: psps23 | August 21, 2009 3:53 PM | Report abuse

I like my women like I like my steaks, pink in the middle.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000

LMAO! First time I heard that. But, yes most definitely.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 3:53 PM | Report abuse

DOES IT MEAN WHITE PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE ?

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:33 PM | Report abuse
The same reason there are no white cornerbacks in the NFL

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 21, 2009 3:37 PM

I don't think this means what you think it means. Or does it?

Posted by: learnedhand1 | August 21, 2009 3:53 PM | Report abuse

The FZJ guy is the same as the FJZ guy...He is having a conversation with himself

Posted by: ocskins | August 21, 2009 3:54 PM | Report abuse

I like my women like I like my steaks, pink in the middle.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000

And by the time I'm finished with them, they're well-done.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | August 21, 2009 3:57 PM | Report abuse

DOES IT MEAN WHITE PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THAN BLACK PEOPLE ?

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:33 PM | Report abuse
The same reason there are no white cornerbacks in the NFL

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 21, 2009 3:37 PM

I don't think this means what you think it means. Or does it?

Posted by: learnedhand1 | August 21, 2009 3:53 PM | Report abuse
Sorry I gave this moron the satisfaction of responding to his post. I was just making an observation , it has nothing to do with race.

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 21, 2009 3:57 PM | Report abuse

I like my women like I like my steaks, pink in the middle.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000

LMAO! First time I heard that. But, yes most definitely.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 3:53 PM | Report abuse

That my friend is the only color I see, if it aint pink, its gotta stink.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | August 21, 2009 3:58 PM | Report abuse

damn, psps. do you make it your business to correct all the time?

jokes, jokes...

looking at it, there is a difference. my b real FJZ, my b.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 21, 2009 4:00 PM | Report abuse

I like my women like I like my steaks, pink in the middle.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000

And by the time I'm finished with them, they're well-done.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | August 21, 2009 3:57 PM | Report abuse

Apparently T_E burns em out.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | August 21, 2009 4:00 PM | Report abuse

I like my women like I like my steaks, pink in the middle.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000

And by the time I'm finished with them, they're well-done.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | August 21, 2009 3:57 PM | Report abuse

And sometimes I have to floss my teeth afterwards

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 21, 2009 4:01 PM | Report abuse

So we have people posing as FJZ now? Isn't that like posing as David Hasselhoffs jock strap?

Posted by: mattsoundworld | August 21, 2009 4:02 PM | Report abuse

And sometimes I have to floss my teeth afterwards

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 21, 2009 4:01 PM | Report abuse

Now that is funny as SJK!!! And true to a certain degree.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | August 21, 2009 4:04 PM | Report abuse

Whoa... wow... Friday afternoon follies up here. Yikes.

Steelers 19, Redskins 17, Level of giving-a-shti 0

Posted by: NateinthePDX | August 21, 2009 4:05 PM | Report abuse

Who will be at the game tomorrow night other than 4th? Anyone?

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | August 21, 2009 4:06 PM | Report abuse

PSP, you are the first to figure it out. I am not the same idiot posting that garbage.

I was going to keep having fun with the real FJZ, but now he is taking it too far. Time for the cat to come out of the bag. I am not the same idiot posting the inappropriate garbage. I decided to play a little trick on the original FJZ, and I guess I ruined his day.

All I did was replace the capital "I" in JIM with a lower-case "L". On the screen names, you cannot tell the difference.

Think about it. A capital “I” looks identical to a lower-case “L”. But when you register, the system recognizes as 2 different screen names, even though they look identical.

So actually, the name I am using is FIREJLMZORN. But you cannot tell because the “L” is lower case, so it looks identical to a capital “I”. Clever huh?

Now the real "FIREJIMZORN" guy is acting pathetic and sad. Maybe he’ll stop now, since he knows how I did it. It really wasn’t rocket science.

Games over man. You showed your true colors for posting nonsense like the above posts.

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 4:07 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 4:07 PM | Report abuse

If I put your name into Microsoft Office, it looks like this FIREJ1MZORN. it comes up as a one.

Posted by: gatorskinz2000 | August 21, 2009 4:09 PM | Report abuse

LETS TALK ABOUT RACE !!!
JASON "UNCLE TOM"REID IS FAT BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WIFE !!!!!

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:41 PM

Out of line, We put up with you on your stupid email comment but this is way out of line. You can be funny and cause trouble but dont be disrespectful.

Posted by: GreatOne1 | August 21, 2009 4:13 PM | Report abuse

beep beep

Posted by: psps23 | August 21, 2009 4:18 PM | Report abuse

The FJZ guy has multiple personalities . Why bring racial issues to a football blog ? You're a DOOOOOOOSH ball.

Posted by: HIRE_MARTY_S | August 21, 2009 4:18 PM | Report abuse

beep beep

Posted by: -swb | August 21, 2009 4:19 PM | Report abuse

gatorskin, this is not MS Office. try it on the blog, and you will see. Example:

I l I l

Can't tell can you??

I wouldn't have said anything, but I don't want to be assoicated with the garbage that the real FJZ is now posting.

Posted by: FIREJlMZORN | August 21, 2009 4:21 PM | Report abuse

Why don't you idiots stop posting under that name and stop taking up space for the real fans who want to talk about the article that has been posted?

Posted by: ZMANN84 | August 21, 2009 4:25 PM | Report abuse

LETS TALK ABOUT RACE !!!
JASON "UNCLE TOM"REID IS FAT BLACK MAN WITH A WHITE WIFE !!!!!

Posted by: FIREJIMZORN | August 21, 2009 3:41 PM

Everyone report this JERK !

Posted by: HIRE_MARTY_S | August 21, 2009 4:26 PM | Report abuse