DeAngelo Hall 'just lookin' to hit somebody else'

After competing against teammates throughout the offseason and in training camp, top cornerback DeAngelo Hall is eager to face the Buffalo Bills in Friday night's preseason opener at FedEx Field.

"Just lookin' to hit somebody else," Hall said. "That's probably the biggest thing, man. We've been banging at each other for a while, so it's going to be exciting to hit somebody in a different jersey and to just see what this team is going to look like. It's going to be good to start to see what type of shape we take and how good we can be."

Hopefully, the Redskins will show they've made strides in learning defensive coordinator Jim Haslett's new 3-4 scheme, Hall said.

"The games are a lot different than when you have a coach come out and script this and script that versus just going out there and playing football," he said. "Let the coordinator call plays and let the players go out there and play. This first game right here is going to be the first thing we've had to the real season to test ourselves. We just need to go out there, put it all out there. ... it's going to be exciting."

By Jason Reid  |  August 13, 2010; 9:30 AM ET
Categories:  3-4 defense , DeAngelo Hall , Jim Haslett
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Redskins are keeping Lorenzo Alexander busy
Next: Santana Moss says Redskins' new 3-4 defense has been tough to practice against

Comments

De best be smart about who he hits though.

Posted by: alex35332 | August 13, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Settle down, ladies.

Last night's Cowboys game was just a preseason game. Just as I didn't get too high for the win over Cincy, I won't get down over last night's performance. A lot a different things are being experimented with at this time of the year and there's absolutely no reason for alarm. We are a proven commodity (to the tune of 11-5 last year) and believe it or not, we're better this year. Playing the games this season is a formality. We know who the Super Bowl champs will be this year. Us.

That's the difference between Cowboys fans and y'all. Several years back when Spurrier was in his first year, the Deadskins/Cadavers put up a lot of points in the preaseason and y'all were dancing in the streets, trying to find the keys to your bandwagon and booking Super Bowl tickets. I remember it well. How'd that work out for y'all? LMAO!!!

Y'all better hope Buffalo doesn't slip some giblets 'n gravy on the field. Between your fat, outta shape nose tackle who had "heat exhaustion" and your other fat NT/DE Haynesgirth who suffers from chronic dog-itis, your whole game plan would be ruined.

I'm in a good mood today, so I won't talk any trash.

Peace.

Posted by: MrIrvin88 | August 13, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Who's D. Hall talking about hitting? This man doesn't tackle. STFU already!

Posted by: really9 | August 13, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

It'd be nice to see Hall hit anybody.....will never forget the olay move he did with Delhomme last year.

Posted by: zjfr2 | August 13, 2010 9:40 AM | Report abuse

Who is MrIrvin88 talking to? Weirdo.

Posted by: really9 | August 13, 2010 9:40 AM | Report abuse

Posted my MrIrvin88

You talk mighty big with that computer mouse in your hand.

Posted by: boothintexas | August 13, 2010 9:41 AM | Report abuse

"That's the difference between Cowboys fans and y'all."

What?

We have class and you don't?

"Skeletor" is your owner?

You have a QB that chokes under pressure?

All of your cheerleaders have fake boobs?

Sorry, I really don't understand what you're trying to say here.

- Ray

Posted by: rmcazz | August 13, 2010 9:43 AM | Report abuse

Saw a highlight of Campbell as a Raider getting crunched by the Dallas defense and I kept thinking, 'how many times have I seen that over the years?' Hopefully on 9/12, McNabb will react differently to that pressure.

Posted by: authorofpoetry | August 13, 2010 9:44 AM | Report abuse

"We've been banging at each other for a while..."

Two words: No and Homo

really9, football is a contact sport in case you didn't know. So when Hall says "just lookin' to hit somebody" I'm sure he just means mixing it up with another team.

Cut the "Hall doesn't tackle" junk out. Dude is a CB, not a LB. Last time I checked he had more tackles than all-world all-NFL corner Carlos Rogers in 2009.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 13, 2010 9:47 AM | Report abuse

I'm in a good mood today, so I won't talk any trash.

Peace.

Posted by: MrIrvin88 | August 13, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

I'm curious to see if MrIrvin88 will be trolling RI on the morning of Sept. 13th. Bet he won't be.

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | August 13, 2010 9:47 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | August 13, 2010 9:47 AM |

The thing is y'all keep referencing his posts, keeping him around. Treat his post like I treat Vic1's post....skip it, on to the next.

Posted by: TWISI | August 13, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Dear Diary

Had a call early this morning from Mommy -- both to wish me luck for this evening and to try to get some “inside stuff” to help her make an “informed investment” with her bookie.

I had to tell her, “You know it’s against the rules to bet on your own games -- so let’s just forget that you ever asked me that question. What’s more, NFL pre-season games are about as unpredictable as Uncle Carlos when he’s had a few too many -- and damn near as volatile.”

So she says, “Yeah, yeah -- so what? So tell me boy, who do I bet on and how?”

So I says, “Well, you didn’t get it here, but he’s how I see it.”

1. It’s a near “dead cert” that the Bills will score the first points, probably on a long pass in the first series. CR22 will bite on a double-move, and LL30 will blow by and miss the tackle.

2. In his first offensive series, McNabb will probably complete a short pass or two to the tight ends and running backs – but then under-throw the ball to the wide receiver and fail to convert a third down. Then the long snapper will snap the ball short and bounce it back to the punter.

3. Rex Grossman will get a substantial amount of playing time but put up pretty mediocre numbers -- while leading the offensive unit to a touchdown and a couple of field goals -- all in the second half.

4. Clinton Portis will explain the reason that he failed to gain much yardage is that he is “saving himself” for the regular season -- and discount Larry Johnson’s workmanlike performance as a series of “fluke runs” against Buffalo’s second and third teamers.

5. Albert Haynesworth will be pretty a non-factor for the short time he is in the game, and only embarrass himself slightly when he vacates his slot to freelance on a misdirection play.

So Mommy then asked, “Well, Son, that’s all well and good and all, but who is going to win?”

“It’s anybody’s guess,” I said, “not that it makes much difference. I’m just looking forward to the post-game buffet.”

Until next time,

Your BFF!!

Posted by: Vic1 | August 13, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Hey, zj. Got any other examples or other plays that display Hall's lack of tackling ability other than that old, tired and re-hashed Delhomme play?

Probably not.

The Hall haters have burned that one and only play into their brain and well let that stand as the only testament to their argument.

I mean, really.... do you have any other examples than that one blunder?

Again, probably not.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 13, 2010 9:52 AM | Report abuse

DeAngelo Hall 'just lookin' to hit somebody else'.

This reads like a quote from a bored wife beater.

Posted by: MistaMoe | August 13, 2010 9:54 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: MrIrvin88 | August 13, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through through life, son. Then again, as a Cowpie fan I guess you don't have a choice.

Posted by: HTTR | August 13, 2010 9:58 AM | Report abuse

"I'm in a good mood today, so I won't talk any trash. Peace."

Posted by: MrIrvin88

Funny dynamic here: dude has a lot to say before his team plays, and nothing after it does.

I wonder what happened?

I guess nothing kills arrogance like watching a quarterback get hit like he was a trailer park wife.

Posted by: MistaMoe | August 13, 2010 9:58 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: MrIrvin88 | August 13, 2010 9:37 AM | Report abuse

Please go choke on Romo's pole. Or is Dez Bryant's mother taking care of that for you today?

Posted by: oh_boy1 | August 13, 2010 9:59 AM | Report abuse

DeAngelo Hall 'just lookin' to hit somebody else'.

I think he's going after Vic1.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 13, 2010 10:03 AM | Report abuse

a repost vic?? really?? for who exactly was the repost done....seriously give it a rest for a few days, maybe it'll come around to being fun/funny.....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | August 13, 2010 10:04 AM | Report abuse

D. Hall looking to hit somebody?

That's like a Monk in a stipclub...

Posted by: kahlua87 | August 13, 2010 10:04 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | August 13, 2010 9:47 AM |

Posted by: TWISI | August 13, 2010 10:06 AM | Report abuse

Dish? I've seen Skins games scheduled on CSN then something else plays (last season). Thanks though, I hope you're right (as does my wife & kid).

Posted by: HTTR | August 13, 2010 9:53 AM

Good luck...always a real treat watching games out around here with my gear on...Ravens fans are tools...get to hear over and over how they used to like the skins...then they were shoved down their throats when the colts left...blah blah blah...whatever...get over it.

Posted by: PlayAction | August 13, 2010 10:06 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: zjfr2 | August 13, 2010 10:08 AM | Report abuse

bean, he can stop posting until Boxing Day 2011 and it still wouldn't be funny.

Got respect the persistence.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 13, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

--------------------------
Funny I don't remember him hitting anyone last season. The only thing "Motor Mouth" hit last season was the bank.

Posted by: PublicEnemy1 | August 13, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

D-Hall's looking for a pick 6. I hope he gets it.

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 13, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Wow an entire article from one quote. How much does the Post pay their "writers?"

Posted by: nativedc | August 13, 2010 10:12 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: PublicEnemy1 | August 13, 2010 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Then you didn't watch any Redskins games last year.

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 13, 2010 10:12 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | August 13, 2010 9:47 AM |

Posted by: TWISI | August 13, 2010 10:06 AM

I'm with Bigfoot on this one. Irvin88 will be as quiet as a churchmouse. 88's pre-game trashtalk will make our victory sweeter, imo.

Posted by: Skinz4Lyfe | August 13, 2010 10:13 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: zjfr2 | August 13, 2010 10:08 AM | Report abuse

But that was the sickest juke move ever! I mean old man Jake probably broke his hip doing that.

Posted by: alex35332 | August 13, 2010 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Got respect the persistence.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 13, 2010 10:09 AM

I would have said "stupidity". This guy keeps doing the same thing over and over and thinks he'll get a different result.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 13, 2010 10:14 AM | Report abuse

...just like he was ready to hit somebody here:

Posted by: bernard_thompson | August 13, 2010 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Um, Irving?

Justifications on this site by you are just embarassing. Shovel that manure on your own site. We don't want your scabies.

Can't wait to watch this one w/ Mrs. Shuttle. hehehe ;-p

Posted by: DikShuttle | August 13, 2010 10:15 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: zjfr2 | August 13, 2010 9:40 AM | Report abuse

Mario Mannigham just ran by you on the sideline, nice effort though you almost breathed on him...

Posted by: Stu27 | August 13, 2010 10:16 AM | Report abuse

"I think he's going after Vic1."

Be nice.

We've all laid a few bad eggs in this forum, all in the name of trying to be funny.

I'd suggest to him that he boil what he's trying to say into direct, simple, quick to read sentences.

That is what usually forces the humor you want to come out.

And if you get the idea that being funny is kinda like taking a quick sh!t, well, guess what?

It is.

And it's just as satisfying.

Posted by: MistaMoe | August 13, 2010 10:16 AM | Report abuse

Why does this sound familiar.....

The Raiders received the opening kickoff and went three-and-out. Jason Campbell got the start at quarterback. His third down pass to TE Zach Miller was short of the first down and Pro Bowl P Shane Lechler kicked the ball away to the Cowboys who began their first possession at their own 31 after a short Bryan McCann return.

Posted by: patio100 | August 13, 2010 10:17 AM | Report abuse

the eye in the sky don't lie:

Posted by: bernard_thompson | August 13, 2010 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Aren't we all DeAngelo. Aren't we all.

Posted by: Gweez | August 13, 2010 10:24 AM | Report abuse

It is.

And it's just as satisfying.

Posted by: MistaMoe | August 13, 2010 10:16 AM | Report abuse

This is absolutely true but, just like taking a #2, if you try to force it you'll just blow an O ring.

Posted by: Original_etrod | August 13, 2010 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Original_etrod | August 13, 2010 10:24 AM

and let out some gas that offends everyone.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 13, 2010 10:27 AM | Report abuse

I am not as interested in Hall getting a hit on someone as I am in him stopping anyone from catching the ball so he doesn't have to make a hit on them. I want to see turnovers tonight. Hall should focus on the interception. And oh yeah, don't get beat deep.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | August 13, 2010 10:27 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: PlayAction | August 13, 2010 10:06 AM | Report abuse

Actually, I work from home now so I traded in my townhouse inside the beltway for a couple acres on the Chesapeake (Eastern Shore). Quite a mix here, Skins, Ravens, and Philthy fans so there's a little less friction here than in Baltimore.

I agree though, "Baltimore Browns" fans can be down right 'tards. Skins aren't even in the same conference much less the same division yet they practically piss their pants for a chance to talk trash. So sad.

Posted by: HTTR | August 13, 2010 10:29 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: PlayAction | August 13, 2010 10:06 AM |

So, basically, they feel the same way about the Redskins that Washington feels about the Oriholes?

Posted by: beep-beep | August 13, 2010 10:32 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: MrIrvin88 | August 13, 2010 9:37 AM
------------------------------------------
I really liked the experiment where Romo got sacked three times. I want to see more of that. And hey, there's no reason for alarm because he's only the Cowduds starting quarterback...

Posted by: RedSkinHead | August 13, 2010 10:32 AM | Report abuse

I stopped reading Irvin's lunatic ramblings a couple days ago...I suggest others do the same since dude is so f-ing stupid, you can probably see a transcipt of all his posts written on his computer monitor in crayon...

patio, in case you haven't heard, JC doesn't play in Washington anymore. Time for you and others up here to move on. I don't see you tracking Mark Brunell's career post-Redskins...

And co-sign on crushing Hall for this "can't wait to hit somebody else" garbage. I doubt he's ever hit anything that wasn't attached to a bong...

Posted by: brownwood26 | August 13, 2010 10:32 AM | Report abuse

"Why does this sound familiar....."

Because that was us the last two years. :P

Jason can't read defenses and always throws to his "outlet." He has no "long ball" either.

I love the guy, but he's a career back-up at best.

- Ray

Posted by: rmcazz | August 13, 2010 10:32 AM | Report abuse

I wore my Redskins Pique Polo (29.99) to work today.

I was just hated on by the janitor.

Posted by: iH8dallas | August 13, 2010 10:33 AM | Report abuse

I would like to see DeAngelo's lower lip hit his upper lip. And stay there.

Posted by: Hoosierdaddy1 | August 13, 2010 10:35 AM | Report abuse

DeAngelo Hall 'just lookin' to hit somebody else'.

I seem to recall Mario Manningham of the Giants running down the field looking to be hit.Guess Hall wasn't looking hard enough that day.

Posted by: smittdiddy | August 13, 2010 10:35 AM | Report abuse

Got respect the persistence.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 13, 2010 10:09 AM

Posted by: beep-beep | August 13, 2010 10:14 AM |

I get a vision of a fly in a window slowly beating itself to death against the glass.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | August 13, 2010 10:35 AM | Report abuse

ARGHHH!
This is the "Washington Post"! Why do these Cowgirl fans feel the need to comment on our page??? We don't go to their sites. We don't keep up with their fan chatter. We just DON'T CARE! It really urks, (slang) me to see these undercover Redskins fans play the phony role. It's okay...come here...we'll give you a hug...your welcomed to become a Redskins Fan.

Posted by: blackbear3 | August 13, 2010 10:36 AM | Report abuse

Where are all these cowgirl trolls comming from? I'm a long time lurker and i have never seem so many on the boards?!?

Posted by: davefromdc1 | August 13, 2010 10:38 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: HTTR | August 13, 2010 10:29 AM

No doubt...having grown up in that area, Ravens fans are insufferible. It's not just football either...it's in life. Baltimore people have this bias against Washington because they are fully aware that Balitmore is Washington's redheaded stepchild. They hate D.C. for no other reason than not having sh*t else to do.

Posted by: brownwood26 | August 13, 2010 10:41 AM | Report abuse

I read that the other day the Redskins snuck Rogers in at free safety with the third team defense. Could this be a glimpse of things to come? I like the idea of Rogers at free safety, but what hapens to Moore? Move him to strong and trade Landry?

Posted by: RedSkinHead | August 13, 2010 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: HTTR | August 13, 2010 10:29 AM

Yep...I tell them I don't understand...what do they care...don't they want us to be good and beat up on the AFC?

Posted by: PlayAction | August 13, 2010 10:43 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: MrIrvin88

Asswipe thats a load of crap and any true fan knows it.Let me tell you something,we couldn't care less about the score tonight,whether we win by 28 or lose by 14,nobody cares.But McNabb hits the ground 3 times in 4 dropbacks and our backs cant find any holes and our 1st string d is getting run thru like a broke traffic light,then buddy we got problems.Dont kid yourself with this'its just preseason crap'.It aint,its time to play football.

Posted by: smittdiddy | August 13, 2010 10:43 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep | August 13, 2010 10:32 AM

Good point...but they hate the Os here too.

Posted by: PlayAction | August 13, 2010 10:46 AM | Report abuse

I don't care if you are a corner or a linebacker, when a quarterback such as Jake Delhomme that runs a 7.2s 40 outmuscles you to a first down that seals a game you should have won. That is unacceptable and will always reflect Dhall's effort. And of course there are countless of other plays that dhall should have made the tackle but the desire wasn't there. Did we all forget the Giants game when he whiffed @ Manningham on the sideline. "Anxious to hit somebody else other than your teammates" Give me a break...

Posted by: rcarter51 | August 13, 2010 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Got respect the persistence.

Posted by: RedDMV | August 13, 2010 10:09 AM

Posted by: beep-beep | August 13, 2010 10:14 AM | Report abuse

That's called insanity..

Posted by: sirmixx01 | August 13, 2010 10:50 AM | Report abuse

That's called insanity..

Posted by: sirmixx01 | August 13, 2010 10:50 AM

sirmixx01 = Einstein

Posted by: beep-beep | August 13, 2010 10:56 AM | Report abuse

I just really hope the bills don't sign Jake Delhomme for this game, b/c if Dhall tries to hit him he's gonna get steamrolled again

Posted by: notthecrochunter | August 13, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse

I would like to see DeAngelo's lower lip hit his upper lip. And stay there.

Posted by: Hoosierdaddy1 | August 13, 2010 10:35 AM

Good one.

Posted by: smokeybear2 | August 13, 2010 10:58 AM | Report abuse

this guy sure didn't want to hit jake delhomme last year, f'in punk

Posted by: BMACattack | August 13, 2010 10:59 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Bigfoot_has_a_posse | August 13, 2010 9:47 AM |

Posted by: TWISI | August 13, 2010 9:51 AM
-------------------------------------
exactly...ignore that crackhead

Posted by: jcnjcnj | August 13, 2010 11:01 AM | Report abuse

"I like the idea of Rogers at free safety, but what hapens to Moore?"

+++

I don't know Bro. Between the double moves and the stone hands, I might have to take a pass on CR at safety. Maybe we should just get a real safety to play safety instead...

Posted by: edvar | August 13, 2010 11:03 AM | Report abuse

Disclaimer: 'Bout to fu_k wit you a little bit here, brown. Don't get emotional and take sh*t to heart, okay?

Posted by: brownwood26

Right. Because being young, black, and from the inner city automatically means you're a "dope smoker". It also means that he's committed several other felonious crimes. Pick which ones you want -- any of the crimes that people associate with blacks would do, I guess:

Rape
Drug Trafficking/Possession
Robbery
Murder

If you weren't black (allegedly) then I'd assume you were one of the guys who leaves comments on Yahoo political articles. I'd let you guess the content to about 85% of those...

You said you went to private school, right? If so, it would explain a lot. Private school and Ivy League attendees always act like their sh*t don't stink and tend to look down on the less educationally privileged. They also think they're better than anyone raised in the "inner city". Or *in my privileged snobby voice* "The Ghetto".

Posted by: RedDMV | August 13, 2010 11:07 AM | Report abuse

Romo + Witten = BFF

My guess is that Witten is the "man" in that love affair.

F Dallas.

A few hours after the Raiders loss in Romo's flat in downtown Dallas:

Witten: That was a nice pass you got to me for the ?? yard gain, Toneee.

Romo: Anything for you Jayy. Would you like a glass of Chardonnay?

Witten: No thanks, come sit on my lap and give me a Texas size hug.

Posted by: smokeybear2 | August 13, 2010 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Beeps

Posted by: edvar | August 13, 2010 11:12 AM | Report abuse

Um, not the private schools in Wheaton. I was the minority as a white male there in the '90s...

Posted by: RomoLongballs | August 13, 2010 11:18 AM | Report abuse

I see Michael Irvin (MrIrvin88) is still smoking CRACK!! LOL

Girls looked horrible and he knows it.

Hail!!

Posted by: COLUMBIASKINS | August 13, 2010 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Idiot says, "On the other hand, if (or should I say when) Buffalo puts a number on the Deadskins, Deadskins fans SHOULD be concerned because you only won four games last year and you damn well know Tranny (Tranahan?) wants to set a winning tone. If the Cadavers look bad tonight, I WILL CRUCIFY Y'ALL TO NO END!"And in the same posting she says, "Last night's Cowboys game was just a preseason game. Just as I didn't get too high for the win over Cincy, I won't get down over last night's performance. A lot a different things are being experimented with at this time of the year and there's absolutely no reason for alarm. "

MrIrvin88 = tool

Posted by: luvdc808 | August 13, 2010 11:52 AM | Report abuse

Hi I'm new to the board and just wanted to say what's to everyone and to the cowpoke fans if your scared bout what's going to happen on sept 12 then just say it and quit making comments til the cowgirls do something other than leading you guys to heartache

Posted by: 3andcounting | August 13, 2010 12:07 PM | Report abuse

Haters!! Everywhere!! Haters!! ALL YOU HATERS!! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE IT!!!

HAIL!! HAIL!!! HAIL!!! FOREVER!!!!

Posted by: Airchuck | August 13, 2010 12:15 PM | Report abuse

I see a few people hit it right...what is this mofo talking about, he hasn't hit anybody since coming into the NFL...shut the hell up Hall. Work on not being 20 yards off every WR you cover.

Posted by: PEACE8 | August 13, 2010 12:22 PM | Report abuse

I really wish they would stop interviewing DeAngelo Hall for anything Redskins. He's highly overrated and thinks he's the mouthpiece for this team. What has he done to earn that right? Just because he loves to talk doesn't mean he should be the spokesperson for this team. Embarassing.

Posted by: TheMichael | August 13, 2010 12:41 PM | Report abuse

I'm glad to see REDDMV's D. Hall tackling question was answered. The word 'clueless' comes to mind... for both of them.

Posted by: really9 | August 13, 2010 1:06 PM | Report abuse

This happens all the time... New coaches, new atmosphere, new approach and a new attitude. I feel like London is the only guy that you can be sure motivates himself even in a weak environment like the one Zorn fostered around here. If things are really changing the way they seem to be, every one of these players will look different than last year. D Hall might just knock a sucker out. Its the only reason I'm using my tickets that the NFL forced me to buy to tonight's game. To see what the attitude looks like. I could give a rats ass about score in pre-season, honestly, and maybe even into the beginning of regulation. I just wanna see this team whip some ass and go home proud for once.
That's why I let the haters hate. 'Cause I'm willing to bet this team isn't gonna act like they did before. And the player to watch on D this season? Dirty 30. Lock it up. And F off cowboys fans with nothin better to do than sniff around a real team's blog.

Posted by: JHvet1 | August 13, 2010 1:14 PM | Report abuse

Hall doesn't really need to hit anyone. Mostly, he needs to stop the other team from catching the ball...

Posted by: js_edit | August 13, 2010 1:53 PM | Report abuse

August 13th:
"Last night's Cowboys game was just a preseason game."

September 13th:
"It was just the first game of the season, wait till the playoffs."

January 3rd:
"Sure we got swept by the deadskins, but it's just regular season."

January 10th:
"It's just the first game of the playo... oh wait. Uhhh... just wait for next year! Super BOWWWWLL!"

Uh huh. I expect nothing less than 14 Romo butterfinger fumbles to entertain me this year. Also balls hitting his facemask would make me giggle.

Posted by: Keiser | August 13, 2010 2:17 PM | Report abuse

Oh and why is Hall allowed to talk about hitting people after this happened?

3rd and 8. EIGHT. Delhomme. Really?

Posted by: Keiser | August 13, 2010 2:20 PM | Report abuse

I really hate D Hall. wit his long stupid looking face. I hated him in Atl and I not gonna stop hating him just because he is now a Redskin.

He just can't seem to shut his mouth. He has now overtaken Portis as the team loud mouth! Just play and shut up fag!!

Posted by: digger76 | August 13, 2010 3:58 PM | Report abuse