Donovan McNabb considers "11 great years" in Philly

Donovan McNabb walked slowly to the outdoor lectern Wednesday at Redskins Park to answer questions he had anticipated for months.

The Redskins will play the Eagles this week for the first time since McNabb, one of the league's top quarterbacks during his long career, was traded from Philadelphia to Washington in a surprising Easter Sunday trade. This weekend, McNabb, who spent the first 11 seasons of his career with the Eagles, will return to Lincoln Financial Field. But first came the questions.

"For me to sit here and try to explain how my emotions may be, or what's going through my mind, I think it's just kinda, as Mike Tyson said, 'ludicrous,' " McNabb said as some in the large crowd of reporters laughed. "The thing about it is, I think I can respond to that better when the game is over.

"For me to try to come up with something wouldn't be right. But I'm going to approach this week, obviously, like it has been in the last couple of weeks of preparing. Working with [offensive coordinator] Kyle [Shanahan] and trying to make sure that we're on the same page and go out and execute plays."

After a season-opening victory over Dallas, Washington (1-2) has faded in the second halves of consecutive losses. The NFC East-division leading Eagles (2-1) have won two straight.

The Redskins are in a must-win situation, and "for all of us last week, we kind of felt embarrassed by the way we played [in losing to St. Louis]," McNabb said. "We just look forward to getting out and hopefully erasing that thought in our minds of last week."

Obviously, though, it's not just another game for McNabb, the Eagles, or their fans, several of his Redskins teammates said. "It's definitely different because of how long he played there and what he did for them," cornerback Carlos Rogers said. "And for everything Donovan did for them, they [Philadelphia's fans] should cheer him. Look at all he did there."

And what about those Eagles fans? Philadelphia is known as "The City of Brotherly Love," but Philly fans are considered among the most ruthless in sports. "I do know that, but 11 years have been great," McNabb said. "It's been 11 great years. You wouldn't expect me to say I'm gonna get booed, do you? But 11 years have been great, and that's one that you just can't forget."

By Jason Reid  | September 29, 2010; 12:29 PM ET
Categories:  Donovan McNabb
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Statistical analysis: Redskins' defensive woes
Next: Michael Vick never stopped working, Donovan McNabb says

Comments

first to be curious to see how McNabb handles leading the skins to a rebound victory.

Posted by: RomoLongballs | September 29, 2010 12:41 PM | Report abuse

And, Flounder21, Vick's scrambling style of play gets what might be called rushing losses actually called sacks, according to the grey areas of law...

Sign McNabb, period..

Posted by: frak | September 29, 2010 12:42 PM | Report abuse

Brian Burke = KING of the NERDS!!!

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 12:16 PM

No idea what the dork is talking about this week monk.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Last Sunday, Bradford should have been given "The Treatment" all NFL rookie QBs get, and thats a Steady Diet of Confusing Blitzes..

Posted by: frak | September 29, 2010 12:46 PM | Report abuse

And why hasn't anyone hammered Shanny/BA for their terrible draft this year.

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 29, 2010 12:10 PM

Because the ink isn't even dry on their rookie contracts yet.

Grading a draft 3 games into the season...UFB...

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 29, 2010 12:16 PM

Dude....The Wr-Te-WR were crucified in week one when Royal had that great game against Oakland/DHall....So WTF is you talkin bout?

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 29, 2010 12:47 PM | Report abuse

Wake up call from Scott Jackson of 980:

Last year after 5 games the Gints were 5-0 and favs for the superbowl. They missed the playoffs.

After 10 games the J-E-T-S were 4-6 and looked horrible at QB, with shouts for the coach's head. They played for a superbowl ticket.

Nobody has this year figured out yet, no reason for the sky to be falling in Ashburn. Sticking with my 7-9 prediction.

Posted by: RomoLongballs | September 29, 2010 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Vick and the Eagles need a "Redskin Break-In"-

Posted by: frak | September 29, 2010 12:56 PM | Report abuse

Jaguars' Kassim Osgood pistol-whipped in attack
Receiver/special teamer was with 19-year-old when ex-boyfriend confronted them

Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Kassim Osgood had to leap out a second-floor window late Monday to escape a gun-wielding man who had attacked him and a 19-year-old woman he was visiting in a home in the 2000 block of Fort Caroline Road.

By the time it was over, the armed intruder traded gunfire with the woman after sticking a gun to her head, saying, “What did that football player say to his girlfriend, it’s a good day to die,” misquoting ex-Florida Gator Chris Rainey’s recent text message to a former girlfriend after an arrest, according to a Sheriff’s Office report.

Osgood, a Pro Bowl special teams player in his first season with the Jaguars, had some minor bruises from his escape and being pistol-whipped, the report said. He declined to comment Wednesday.

Julian Armond Bartletto, 20, of the 10500 block of Running Oak Court has been arrested on charges of aggravated battery, false imprisonment, armed robbery, burglary and violation of an injunction, police said. He was booked into the Duval County jail ineligible for bond, according to jail records.

Mackenzie Rae Putnal and Osgood, 30, were watching television in a second-floor game room just before 11:15 p.m. when a man walked in with his face covered with a plastic bag and pointed a gun at them. Exclaiming that “I can’t believe you’re with that guy,” he pulled Putnal around the room by her hair and hit her with gun and fists before hitting Osgood in the head with the weapon too, the arrest report said.

The gunman took the woman’s cell phone and tackled her when she tried to flee, holding the gun to her head as well as Osgood’s and also hitting her dog several times. When he ordered the couple to sit on the floor, Putnal escaped down a hall and leaped over the balcony to the floor below, the report said.

The gunman ran after her, so Osgood jammed a chair under the game room door handle and jumped out a window to the lawn below, running to a neighbor’s house to call police. Meanwhile, Bartletto and Putnal confronted each other downstairs with guns. The woman targeted him with her laser sight before both shot at each other and missed.

The gunman fled as Putnal called police but was found at his home and arrested, police said.

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 29, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Stu27 | September 29, 2010 12:31 PM | Report abuse

He's barely been on the field in the first 3 games, it's almost as if he's been traded anyway, so let's get our 4th or 5th rounder and say good day. I said good day!!!

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: frak | September 29, 2010 12:46 PM | Report abuse.
You mean ''The Business".......

Posted by: jiza32 | September 29, 2010 1:02 PM | Report abuse

Brian Burke = KING of the NERDS!!!

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 12:16 PM

No idea what the dork is talking about this week monk.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Shoot, I lost my Dork to English Dictionary. Some one get a translater, quick........

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:02 PM | Report abuse

Michael McMahon knows Brian Burke

Posted by: TenoriosLaptop | September 29, 2010 1:06 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse

I forget which Dlineman is playing so well that AH services are no longer needed, please remind me? thanks

Posted by: Stu27 | September 29, 2010 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Curious Redskins fan: How's Trent Williams doing? Will he play this weekend?

RI: Vick vs. McNabb! Albert Haynesworth, McNabb contract stalled, Albert Haynesworth! Defense gives up lots of yards! Oh, and Albert Haynesworth!

Posted by: dmorgan6617 | September 29, 2010 1:08 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 29, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse

WOW... that is some crazy Sh!t!!!

No woman is worth going to jail & this dude is going away for 10-20 ... Enjoy YOURSELF!

Posted by: tony325 | September 29, 2010 1:11 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RomoLongballs | September 29, 2010 12:50 PM

Well the sky was falling way back in 2005...during a 2-6 run...blowout and losses to losers mixed in...and the redskins nearly made the NFC Championship...whaaaaaat?

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 1:12 PM | Report abuse

4th, I just read that story about Osgood. Two things stuck out to me:

1) Why is dude chillin' with ladies who can't buy their own drinks?

2) How thug is the broad? She's the one bussin' shells at he ex-boyfriend???? WTF is that about?

Thing about the young chicks is that while it's easy to manipulate that ass to get that ass (and whatever else) those are the ones that are the most 'off' from my experiences.

Posted by: RedDMV | September 29, 2010 1:12 PM | Report abuse

@JasonLaCanfora
The Redskins worked out three WRs - Reggie Brown, Demetrius Williams and Keenan Burton.
6 minutes ago via HootSuite

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 29, 2010 1:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:02 PM

Well JReid is bilingual...Nerd/English (as a second language)...think he can help?

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Stu27 | September 29, 2010 1:07 PM | Report abuse

It's not a matter of who is playing well or not, since Fat Al is grazing on the sidelines due to whatever reason, bad play, bad attitude, injury, whatever, the point is he is not in there. So since we aren't using him that much anyway why not try and get something for him? I never said "get rid of him cause his replacement is that much better". Is something wrong with your monitor? You should get that fixed, or just try reading better......

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Brian Burke = KING of the NERDS!!!

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 12:16 PM

No idea what the dork is talking about this week monk.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811

You really had trouble following that? I'll interpret: We're losing way too many of the play to play 'small battles', and that hurts our chances of getting the big plays that the defense is built around.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 29, 2010 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Go Skins!

Posted by: dontknowdiddley | September 29, 2010 1:16 PM | Report abuse

"Sticking with my 7-9 prediction." RomoLongballs while I agree with your assessment about nobody knows what is going to happen this season. I will stick with my prediction on 11-5. The future in my opinion is very bright.

Posted by: dbailey211 | September 29, 2010 1:17 PM | Report abuse

RedskinsDotCom
Former #Redskins O-lineman Chad Rinehart has signed with #Jets practice squad.
less than a minute ago via web

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 29, 2010 1:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 29, 2010 1:16 PM | Report abuse

I retract my previous statement and wish to crown a new King:

zcezcest1 = KING of the NERDS!!!

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:20 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dbailey211 | September 29, 2010 1:17 PM | Report abuse

I'm sticking with my 11-5 prediction too! I'm looking at you brownwood.

Posted by: iH8dallas | September 29, 2010 1:22 PM | Report abuse

4th, thanks...

red, she had a laser sight on her boom stick....chick was serious about guns...

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | September 29, 2010 1:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | September 29, 2010 1:12 PM

Not only that, but the Ho had a laser sight on her piece, chick is hardcore. What is Osgood doing with someone that needs a laser sighted pistol at the age of 19?

These dudes are idiots...

Posted by: mhartz1 | September 29, 2010 1:25 PM | Report abuse

McNabb's heart is still in Philly....

Posted by: Alan4 | September 29, 2010 1:26 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Please stop making fun of Jason Reid, he writes articles that everyone enjoys and is a good member of society. He is a hardworker, makes his bed, and always comes home in time for dinner.

Signed,
Jason's Mommy

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:26 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 29, 2010 1:14 PM

"WR-WR-WR"

Posted by: 4-12 | September 29, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

I retract my previous statement and wish to crown a new King:

zcezcest1 = KING of the NERDS!!!

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:20 PM

Hear, Hear!

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Thats funny cause i distinctly remember watching him playing in the game last week and getting double teamed, as in doing his job. maybe you should try to watch the actual game. Or maybe we had a diffrent fat @ss 92 on the field.

Posted by: Stu27 | September 29, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

worst part is, she had a laser sight and MISSED....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | September 29, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Stu27
Good one, I'd like to be reminded as well.

Posted by: dcwun | September 29, 2010 1:29 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | September 29, 2010 1:12 PM

Agreed 100%. I got a niece who is 19 and I am a fresh 30, so I would feel wierd.....Give me (if I wasn't married) a nice experinced but still young 25 yr old....

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 29, 2010 1:29 PM | Report abuse

"On the defensive line, two of the Redskins three starters were out of football last year, recovering from injuries. On the offensive line, three of the five were also out of the NFL for various reasons."

and......we suck

zorn-a-han!

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 29, 2010 1:32 PM | Report abuse

That's the thing about them 19 yrs olds...I get older and they stay the same age.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 29, 2010 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Stu27 | September 29, 2010 1:28 PM | Report abuse

As far as watching the game, I did. As far as getting double teams, he did, only because his fat azz is so big he just automatically takes up 2 blockers. I don't see him jacking people back and getting penetration, in fact the only play I saw that he made a difference on was when Orakpo stunted around him for the sack.
So since he's getting all these double teams and playing so well, where are all those sacks on the stat sheet? Um, they aren't there, partly because he's not the player he used to be.
And as far as there being a fat azz imposter on the field wearing #92, where were you on Sunday???? I think St. Louis.

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | September 29, 2010 1:12 PM

Posted by: 4thFloor

guy or girl?

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 29, 2010 1:36 PM | Report abuse

worst part is, she had a laser sight and MISSED....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1

Carry those things awkwardly in your purse, yeah, the sights throwed off..

Posted by: frak | September 29, 2010 1:36 PM | Report abuse

@JasonLaCanfora
6 minutes ago via HootSuite

Posted by: 4thFloor

Great. More has beens and never was.....

Posted by: dcwun | September 29, 2010 1:38 PM | Report abuse

Haynesworth needs to play, and get in a good rhythm. Carriker/Hayney/Daniels.

Posted by: iH8dallas | September 29, 2010 1:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811

You are not looking really smart here monk. You stated Al did what he being payed to do and Orak went around (due to Al being double team) and made the sack. Therefore you are making the arguement that Al is doing what he is being paid to do and the others are not.

Posted by: jm220 | September 29, 2010 1:40 PM | Report abuse

"Agreed 100%. I got a niece who is 19 and I am a fresh 30, so I would feel wierd....."

"Hey, little schoolgirl...I used to be a schoolgirl, too.."

-Muddy Waters , the Hoochie-Coochie Man

...say wha'??...

Posted by: frak | September 29, 2010 1:41 PM | Report abuse

Can we still trade a fat/lazy slob for a tall/skinny jerk?

Posted by: iH8dallas | September 29, 2010 1:41 PM | Report abuse

These dudes are idiots...

Posted by: mhartz1

Damn...

That A$$ must have been like Sunshine.....

Posted by: dcwun | September 29, 2010 1:41 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:34 PM | Report abuse
Your the idiot that thinks hes gonna get double teamed and rack up a bunch of sacks.
AH played more snaps then Vonnie and Daniels, also more then CP Ryan Torain and Roydell Williams.
You also want to get rid of him for a 5th and 6th because were so great at picking up late round talent???

The dude is doing his job your just pissed cause you want to remain cosistant with whats been said all offseason.
And again if you can bring up one name that oppoing Ds should fear on our line then ill stop. AH is still our best Dlineman so friggen live w it.

Posted by: Stu27 | September 29, 2010 1:42 PM | Report abuse

I think someone is owed a refund on a defective laser sight.

Posted by: Section104 | September 29, 2010 1:42 PM | Report abuse

Which QB would you rather have right now?
____
The choices are just Vick or NcNabb? What should i do? I want my answer to be.. OTHER.

Posted by: sovine08 | September 29, 2010 1:46 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811

we had 1 sack vs. dallas when Mac ran up the hole haynesworth left, and 1 sack vs. st. louis when Orakpo did the same thing.

you don't want to see the difference, I think

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 29, 2010 1:46 PM | Report abuse

Why is Shanahan so down on Devin11?? He's shown serious upside, a helluva lot more than these desperation worked out have..Seems to be an ego-conflict..

Posted by: frak | September 29, 2010 1:46 PM | Report abuse

I retract my previous statement and wish to crown a new King:

zcezcest1 = KING of the NERDS!!!

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:20 PM

Hear, Hear!

Posted by: PlayAction

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 29, 2010 1:47 PM | Report abuse

Anyone ever have to poop in the woods?

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | September 29, 2010 1:47 PM | Report abuse

Seeing Rinehardt sign w/ Jets...
can't help but think, How big is the Ego of Shanahan that he has to get rid of, tick off, irritate, discipline players he did NOT bring in here.

But I also understand perhaps Chad couldn't play.
Time will tell us, Coach Shanahan.

Posted by: RedskinRay1 | September 29, 2010 1:49 PM | Report abuse

Monk...what did you say to get peeps panties all in a bunch? Hope you weren't talking smack about AH!

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 1:51 PM | Report abuse

Great. More has beens and never was.....

Posted by: dcwun | September 29, 2010 1:38 PM

I'm not sure how familiar you are with the NFL but any WR that is even average is already on a roster.

I've noticed a negative trend in your posts so I wanted to offer an apology and say...I'm sorry they traded JC17 and that he only played 6 quarters before being benched for a guy that played at Toldeo and is known as the Polish cannon. Now please stop sucking on lemons and coming across as bitter.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 29, 2010 1:52 PM | Report abuse

What a stupid poll.

"AH is the only guy on our D that actually gets double teamed by the opponents. Might want to figure out who fills that role before getting rid of him."

They were talking about this on the NFL channel. Other then Orakpo, supposedly, nobody in the league is scared of anyone on this defense.

Think about this for a second....if you were going up against this defense, who scares you???

While I do not like Haynesworth, in a 4-3 he demands double team action. In this defense, he still gets double teamed even though he plays what he feels like instead of what he is asked.

Crazy dilemma to have if you're a coach.

Might as well play the guy as much as possible. Certainly couldn't hurt.

- Ray

Posted by: rmcazz | September 29, 2010 1:54 PM | Report abuse

Ugh, why are some people so retarded on here today??? I am complaining about his play, because he ain't playing good right now. jm220, I did say he had ONE good play, but only averaging 1 sack a game is not a good thing, I'm glad your expectations are so low. So you are saying 'he's doing what he is being paid to do' by just looking good 1 play? Look who's not looking so smart now???
And as for you, Stupid27, maybe you should change your meds. I NEVER SAID HE SHOULD BE GETTING THE SACKS!!! I want him to get double teamed to CREATE more sacks. Do you understand??? But even with the double teams he is getting, I bet the opposing Oline could single block him and he still wouldn't get penetration. I'm not sure if there is anyone better that can take his place, but at least there would be someone, it's not like we got a lot of sacks even with him in there on Sunday.
That's the end of this rant, I'm sure I'll be responding in about 5 minutes to defend myself again after you guys totally miss my point.

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 1:56 PM | Report abuse

RedskinRay1

"Sure hope he ( Carl Crawford) doesn't become a traitor and go to Yankees"

The Angels really want him, but I sense Theo will jump in at the last minute and make him a Red Sox.

The Yanks won't win the series, but will replace J Girardi (is it W Randolph time in Yankeeland) and scoop up two starting pitchers.

KINDLE IT!!!!!!

(I mean, "Book It!!!)

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 29, 2010 1:58 PM | Report abuse

HAHA okay your done big boy time to take a nap.

Posted by: Stu27 | September 29, 2010 2:00 PM | Report abuse

OK Monk I see you are in your special zone right now. I won't waste my energy. Have a godo day.

Posted by: jm220 | September 29, 2010 2:03 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 1:51 PM | Report abuse

I said because how little he's played this year and that he hasn't made that much of a difference while he's been in there that it would be good just to trade him and get something for him. But the following IDIOTS should move the balls outta their face so they can read the monitor while they are working:
pabrainiac - the PRINCE of the NERDS thinks 2 sacks in 3 games is good, that's just over 10 team sacks for the year, not good
jm220 and Stupid27 I guess are butt buddies, just totally arguing with whatever I have to say just to hear themselves type.
Other than that, what a peaceful day on the blog....

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 2:04 PM | Report abuse

Monk if you believe so strong in your point. Why the childish name calling? If your base is strong you stand on that. Chidish stuff only comes in when you know your base is weak and you try to take the focus off of the weak point onto something else.

Posted by: jm220 | September 29, 2010 2:08 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Stu27 | September 29, 2010 2:00 PM | Report abuse

Apparently I'm not the only once with these CRAZY thoughts, read what rmcazz just said above.
And good comeback by the way, little boy, sorry to wake you up from your nap cranky.

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 2:09 PM | Report abuse

You know what would really be funny? All week go along like it is just another game, no changes, etc. Let the Eagles prepare for all of McNabb's weaknesses and shortcomings. Then on gameday, start Grossman.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | September 29, 2010 2:09 PM | Report abuse

Other than that, what a peaceful day on the blog....

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 2:04 PM

Oh haha...where the hell is hessone when you need him!

Posted by: PlayAction | September 29, 2010 2:11 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: jm220 | September 29, 2010 2:08 PM | Report abuse

Childish name calling? Mua??? Sorry to take it up a notch, and maybe I shouldn't have lumped you together with Stupid27, it was just amazing how 2 people at the same time misread what I wrote. I'll tone it down a little, I'll just go back to calling people nerds....

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 2:14 PM | Report abuse

hessone = missins NERD!

Posted by: monk811 | September 29, 2010 2:19 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedDMV | September 29, 2010 1:12 PM

More than that, she jumped off of the 2nd fl balcony down to the 1st floor and rather than run for help she went back inside and got her toaster with the laser sight. A 19 y-o? Where was she brought up?

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 29, 2010 2:31 PM | Report abuse

That's the thing about them 19 yr olds...I get older and they stay the same age.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 29, 2010 1:34 PM | Report abuse

the thing about them 19 yr olds... there's 19 of them.

there, fixed that for ya

Posted by: notthecrochunter | September 29, 2010 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: frak | September 29, 2010 1:46 PM

What upside has D11 shown? If memory serves me correct, which I doubt it does due to my age, proper rout running has been his problem. Is he now running crisp clean routes but still not being played?

Posted by: dmr0834 | September 29, 2010 2:51 PM | Report abuse

I hope that dog torturing f--k is paralyzed on the eagle's opening play.

Posted by: pooftah2 | September 29, 2010 6:06 PM | Report abuse

which qb would you rather have jason what planet are you on? signing mcnabb or even trading for him was the dumpest thing synder, well besides hiring zorn or haynesworthless or deon or spurrier or vinnie or portis or the list goes on and on. but most importantly synder deciding he could run a pro football team.

Posted by: geg5100 | September 29, 2010 7:47 PM | Report abuse

We'll probably have to look at 7-9 as a "good" year - for now - But the exact W/L isn't as important - for now - as just getting things pointed in the right direction after all the years of Snyder / Ceratto ineptitude , that will satisfy me - for now - ....

Posted by: RoidRage | September 30, 2010 5:25 PM | Report abuse