Shanahan: McNabb unlikely to play in preseason finale

Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb, sidelined by a sprained left ankle, said he hopes to play in the final preseason game.

"We're working for that," McNabb said Wednesday after practice at Redskins Park. "I think I possibly have a chance. Absolutely. But we'll see. We'll see."

McNabb sat out practice this week after suffering the injury in last week's 23-3 loss to the Baltimore Ravens at FedEx Field. On Tuesday, head coach Mike Shanahan ruled McNabb out of Friday's game against the New York Jets at New Meadowlands Stadium.

Shanahan said it is doubtful McNabb would play in the preseason finale Sept. 2 against the Arizona Cardinals.

"I haven't really thought too much about it, but the chances of Donovan playing in the Arizona game are very slim," Shanahan said. "I haven't done that in a long time. Playing in the fourth game, for obvious reasons, if there's an injury. So the chances are we wouldn't go in that direction, but I can't say 100 percent at this time."

McNabb, however, continues to work toward that goal, even if only to participate in a series.

"Just rehabbing and getting it better," McNabb said. "Just want to make sure it's healthy when we kind of get this thing going, if it's next week or whenever. It does feel a lot better than actually when I came out of the game and the last couple of days. So it's continued to progress over these last couple of days."

The Redskins had specific goals on offense against the Ravens, so McNabb said he dealt with the pain.

"I'm a football player. You get banged up," he said. "I just continued to fight through it. We had some things on offense that we wanted to get done.

"That was kind of the game plan and I wanted to make sure that I was able to do that. Did it bother me a little bit? It did. But yet I didn't put all my focus on the ankle. I just focused on what we needed to do on offense."

A perfectionist, McNabb has expressed disappointment in his performance in the offense to this point. And now he will miss getting game reps Friday with the first-team offense against the Jets' formidable 3-4 defense.

"Obviously, you want to continue playing with the guys, with the ones, and continue to work your timing in game situations," McNabb said. "Obviously, due to this injury, there is a minor setback ... [but] I don't think it's a [major] setback in any way. Instead of it being a physical thing, you have to make sure mentally you continue to stay involved in what's at stake and what we're doing."

By Jason Reid  |  August 25, 2010; 2:30 PM ET
Categories:  Donovan McNabb
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Chris Hanburger takes a step toward the Hall of Fame
Next: Redskins are NFL's second most valuable team

Comments

Wasn’t there some Hanburger pimp who used to post up here all the time trying to get us to sign his online petition to get Hanburger into the HOF? He should be happy today……

Posted by: dlhaze1 | August 25, 2010 2:37 PM | Report abuse

I'm also hoping to play in the preseason finale.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 2:37 PM | Report abuse

He'll be just fine first game of the year......he may want to play, but I agree with Shanny, let him practice and get tons of reps there, let Rex take the hits...

Posted by: zjfr2 | August 25, 2010 2:42 PM | Report abuse

I'm also hoping to play in the preseason finale.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 2:37 PM

Your last start was in the Gay Pride Parade, right?

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 2:45 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I remember you being there as the Grand Marshall, right beep-beep?

Not that there's anything wrong with that (even though your homophobic post seems to indicate otherwise). Bigot.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 2:47 PM | Report abuse

Happy for Chris Hanburger, but I'm still a little afraid the whole thing could be derailed by the Hanburglar.

Robble robble.

Posted by: freakzilla | August 25, 2010 2:48 PM | Report abuse

I think he will physically be fine for the opening game. I don't think he will be just as far as being prepared. He was definitely out of sync with his receivers last week and could really use a few quarters of work to iron out the kinks. It is good to get Rex some work because I am sure he is going to have to play a few games this year.

Posted by: srobert1117 | August 25, 2010 2:48 PM | Report abuse

Shannahan kept Donovan in the Ravens game a too long. Sure, it's important for our new QB to get adjusted in the new system, but at what cost? The o-line clearly has room for improvement (not to mention a rookie protecting Don's blindside), and the run game was poor. Fortunately the injury is nothing serious, but hopefully this isn't a prequel of things to come for No. 5 and the offense.

Posted by: MDK8 | August 25, 2010 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girls sports, such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing and such and such.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 2:50 PM | Report abuse

"Donovan McNabb hoping to play in preseason finale"

The benefit?: McNabb and MK get extensive time on the field, and K Shanahan feeds Kelly the ball like he was a starving Ethiopian.

Posted by: MistaMoe | August 25, 2010 2:53 PM | Report abuse

Remember that postcard Grandpa sent us from Florida of that Alligator biting that woman's bottom? That's right, we all thought it was hilarious. But, it turns out we were wrong. That alligator was sexually harrassing that woman.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 2:54 PM | Report abuse

On #5, one thing that should really help with his transition to a new team and system is the fact that he is used to playing twice a year against teams that make up a quarter of the Skins games, and played for a decade for a team against which the Skins have two more games. So all in all #5 his going to be very, very familiar with the opponent in one-third of the games, right off the bat. (And yes, he did not have his best games against Dallas last year, but he has done well against Dallas over the years).

Posted by: manlius1 | August 25, 2010 2:59 PM | Report abuse

and we are now seeing why the eagles traded away mcnabb for almost nothing, he is INJURY PRONE. rex grossman, anyone?

Posted by: BMACattack | August 25, 2010 3:00 PM | Report abuse

♥ poopy mcnabb

Posted by: monkeymayonnaise | August 25, 2010 3:01 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop

Ah yes the Gospel of Poop, ch. 1, verse 8. Look it up, its in there. Although its believed that the "and such and such" part was probably added at a later time.

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:02 PM | Report abuse

Vegas wouldn't even take odds on McNabb NOT playing in all 16 games this season. Rex needs as much work with the starters as he can get, because he will have some starts this season you can bank on that.

Posted by: skins91r | August 25, 2010 3:03 PM | Report abuse

Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you getve?

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Let's just say that on this day, a million years ago, a dude was born who most of us think was magic. But others don't, and that's cool. But we're probably right. Amen.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 3:08 PM | Report abuse

♥ poopy moe

Posted by: monkeymayonnaise | August 25, 2010 3:09 PM | Report abuse

Getting back to the Chris Hanburger topic. Does the Wapo crew know what media person will be representing Chris in presenting him to the HOF comittee?

JReid, RMaese, Lenny Shapiro, CindyB I'm asking you guys this.

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:11 PM | Report abuse

JReid, RMaese, Lenny Shapiro, CindyB I'm asking you guys this.

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:11 PM

Since he's going in as senior it will have to be someone retired, like Shirley Povich. Technically, Shirley Povich is dead, but they'll probably bend the rules for the Senior Committee.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 3:17 PM | Report abuse

WaPo does not allow their employees to be involved with such ish....

It use to be Elfin. It still may be him...

Posted by: 4thFloor | August 25, 2010 3:18 PM | Report abuse

COWBOYZ RULZ! REDSQUAWS DROOLZ!

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 1:15 PM

whatchya talkin bout?

Posted by: league_source | August 25, 2010 3:18 PM | Report abuse

JReid, RMaese, Lenny Shapiro, CindyB I'm asking you guys this.

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:11 PM

Posted by: beep-beep

good question -- though I think Hanburger's inclusion is a pretty much a lock

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 25, 2010 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Chris Hanburger almost in the HOF is wonderful news. He was my very first Redskins hero. I remember playing football in the backyard with my father when I was 4 years old pretending I was Hanburger. My very first games at RFK were at the tail end of Hanburger's career. He used to work at the Ford dealership in Upper Marlboro, MD in the mid-'90s - I remember sitting there waiting for my car one day and hearing his name over the intercom, so I asked an employee, "is that really....?" Sadly, I didn't meet him that day, though.

I've wondered for years why he wasn't in the HOF while all of these less deserving cowgirls rolled in year after year. Good job HOF. Unfortunately, I think he's going to be the last one for a long time, expect for, maybe, Jacoby, but it doesn't seem like the HOF voters like him very much for some reason. Perhaps Clinton Portis if he eaks out 4,000 or so more yards. Other than those two, I can't think of anyone else that the HOF would realistically consider.

Posted by: skinsfan713 | August 25, 2010 3:19 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: skinsfan713 | August 25, 2010 3:23 PM | Report abuse

Not very happy about McNabb being nicked up already. Leg injuries have cut several of his seasons short over the past 4 or 5 seasons (though not last year if I recall correctly...). I hope this doesn't drag out (pardon the pun) for the whole season.

Posted by: edvar | August 25, 2010 3:23 PM | Report abuse

skinsfan713, if Shanahan and McNabb deliver what we all hope they deliver in the next 3-5 years, then that's two more shoo-ins (though Shanahan will have greater claim from the Broncos, and he's already a shoo-in anyway).

Posted by: psps23 | August 25, 2010 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep

Maybe his son Maury could step in....

"Chris Hanburger...You are NOT in the Hall of Fame."

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Hanburger, an 18th-round draft choice from North Carolina....

Can you imagine if we had 18 rounds worth of picks to give away?

Posted by: Alan4 | August 25, 2010 3:29 PM | Report abuse

Seriously tho, theres no reason why he should NOT be in.

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Hanburger, an 18th-round draft choice from North Carolina....

Funny thing is...thats about what Haynesworth's trade value is right now!

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:33 PM | Report abuse

♥ poopy mcnabb

Posted by: monkeymayonnaise

Why are are you calling McNabb poopy?

Posted by: monkeymayonaise | August 25, 2010 3:35 PM | Report abuse

COWBOYZ RULZ! REDSQUAWS DROOLZ!

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 1:15 PM

whatchya talkin bout?

Posted by: league_source | August 25, 2010 3:18 PM |

league_source, I know League-Source. League-Source was a friend of mine. And you are no League-Source. Never have been, never will be.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 3:37 PM | Report abuse

just looked over the record of senior nominees getting into the HOF. By my count its 32 guys voted among 42 nominations. Some guys got voted on more than once -- so its really more like 32/38 guys have gotten in via the oldtimers method.

Don't think the senior committee has ever had to consider a guy with 4 All Pros and 9 Pro Bowls on his resume ... they're usually in long before the senior committee gets a whack at them.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | August 25, 2010 3:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: psps23 | August 25, 2010 3:28 PM | Report abuse
_______

Yeah, you're right. Certainly Shanny, maybe McNabb. Oversight on my part.

Posted by: skinsfan713 | August 25, 2010 3:40 PM | Report abuse

Hanburger, an 18th-round draft choice from North Carolina....

Funny thing is...thats about what Haynesworth's trade value is right now!

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:33 PM

Hanburger was drafted as the 245th pick. In today's draft, with 32 teams and all the compensatory picks, that would make him about a 7th round selection. Still pretty good value. I wonder what his signing bonus was?

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 3:41 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: psps23 | August 25, 2010 3:28 PM

If Shanahan wins a Super Bowl with the Redskins, he will be the first coach to win Super Bowls with two different teams. All the coaches who have tried to recreate the magic have failed. So far.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 3:47 PM | Report abuse

Excellent points, nice handoff from poops to beeps!

Posted by: bleep-bleep | August 25, 2010 3:50 PM | Report abuse

JReid, RMaese, Lenny Shapiro, CindyB I'm asking you guys this.

Posted by: Predator48 | August 25, 2010 3:11 PM
______

I believe David Elfin from the Washington Times was D.C.'s most recent rep. Not sure now that the Times doesn't cover the Redskins anymore.

Posted by: skinsfan713 | August 25, 2010 3:52 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, I remember you being there as the Grand Marshall, right beep-beep?

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 2:47 PM
-------------------------------------------

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 2:50 PM

I'm sure the absolute hypocrisy is completely lost on this bleeting retard. Put your helmet back on son, you're playing with the big girls.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | August 25, 2010 3:52 PM | Report abuse

As Bill Parcells would constantly remind me, "Once a player shows you who he is, believe him."

I picked this up from a Vic Carucci article on NFL.com. Albert Haynesworth, this quote is for you.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | August 25, 2010 3:56 PM | Report abuse

Randy Thomas released by Dolphins
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 25, 2010 3:45 PM ET
Guard Randy Thomas' return to the NFL was a brief one.

Signed by the Dolphins a week ago, Miami released the 12-year veteran on Wednesday. This probably marks the end of the road for Bill Parcells' second round pick in 1999 with the New York Jets.

Thomas played four years in New York and seven with Washington, starting all 143 games of his career. He was trying to come back from a torn right triceps.

**************************************
It might be time for Randy to start a BBQ show on Comcast or something cause his football career looks to be about over.

Posted by: t1205 | August 25, 2010 4:11 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: t1205 | August 25, 2010 4:11 PM

you rock thanx for hot tipz redskinz prowd!!!! shoutzz out to scambpell1975 for responz to latest post dudez!!!

Posted by: rob_in_MD | August 25, 2010 4:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RedSkinHead | August 25, 2010 3:56 PM

Unfortunately, Haynesworth has shown that he's a beast on the field and a jackass off it.

Go back and read the previous Haynesworth threat--Shanahan's praise for him is effusive.

Nobody likes being poked in the eye, and from what I've read Shanahan is a grudgeholding type. Yet, he's STILL praising Haynesworth--despite the disrespect--and indicating H-Worth will be moved to various positions across the D-line because he's a straight-up playmaker.

...and yes, a jackass.

Posted by: Alan4 | August 25, 2010 4:19 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 2:47 PM

Are you bigoted against bigotry?

Why are you so judgmental?

Posted by: p1funk | August 25, 2010 4:19 PM | Report abuse

Are you bigoted against bigotry?

Why are you so judgmental?

Posted by: p1funk | August 25, 2010 4:19 PM

Why are you such a monkey?

Posted by: monkeymayonnaise | August 25, 2010 4:25 PM | Report abuse

It's sock puppet hour on Redskins Insider.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 4:27 PM | Report abuse

That alligator was sexually harrassing that woman.

(INSERT New York City scene where an alligator has been discovered wondering aimslessly in front of a Mosque near Ground Zero.)

cutie blondie reporter(frightened): I hope you're not thinking of making out of me!!

alligator(aroused by the attractive reporter): I don't plan to eat you.

It's that little man in your boat I intend to nibble on.

And it's okay to grab the back of my head while I'm at, you know.

We gators can go for a while without air.

Posted by: MistaMoe | August 25, 2010 4:29 PM | Report abuse

"Lisa, if the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't..."

Speak for yourself, coming from the guy that always has "poop" in his mouth. :P

- Ray

Posted by: rmcazz | August 25, 2010 4:32 PM | Report abuse

It's sock puppet hour on Redskins Insider.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 4:27 PM

Are you kidding??? This blog is sock puppet central! Enjoy and wank off, beeps bleeps and the whole crew love to create conflict in the absence of real life!

Posted by: bleep-bleep | August 25, 2010 4:33 PM | Report abuse

beep-beep-beep

Posted by: MistaMoe | August 25, 2010 4:35 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: bleep-bleep | August 25, 2010 4:33 PM

bleep-bleep = Chia_Pet, the half wit who told us the other day that he's a new father and doesn't have time to post anymore.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 4:37 PM | Report abuse

Oooops: there's no beep.

I got too many tagged open.

Posted by: MistaMoe | August 25, 2010 4:37 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 4:37 PM

SO SENSITIVE!!!

did you get an ouchy?

Posted by: bleep-bleep | August 25, 2010 4:40 PM | Report abuse

So Bartel was cut from the Cowboys practice squad and he could wind up starting if Grossman gets injured now?

Posted by: BrooklynSkins | August 25, 2010 4:44 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: BrooklynSkins | August 25, 2010 4:44 PM

And how sweet would that be if we coach him up and he becomes a player?

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 4:46 PM | Report abuse

Within a few short weeks, as McNabb begins throwing passes into the dirt at his receivers' feet, fans and the media will start calling for sexy Rexy.

Posted by: mcnabbsuckscampbellwasbetter | August 25, 2010 4:48 PM | Report abuse

And how sweet would that be if we coach him up and he becomes a player?

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 4:46 PM

Nice job changing the subject fool.

Posted by: bleep-bleep | August 25, 2010 4:49 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mcnabbsuckscampbellwasbetter | August 25, 2010 4:48 PM

ditto

Posted by: bleep-bleep | August 25, 2010 4:51 PM | Report abuse

Nice job changing the subject fool.

Posted by: bleep-bleep | August 25, 2010 4:49 PM

I'm guessing that the mother watched you for a few days with the baby and said "Chia_Pet, why don't you go do something that you're good at? Just go play with your sock puppets. Please leave the baby alone until it grows up and goes to college, okay?"

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 4:56 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: skinsfan713 | August 25, 2010 3:52 PM | Report abuse

Neither does the Post!

wait for it......

HEY OH!

Posted by: WaitingGuilty | August 25, 2010 4:58 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 4:56 PM

LOVE your sense of humor because that is what REDSKINS are all about! Catch you at my place ♥ ♥ ♥ SMOOCHIES ♥ ♥ ♥ 4ever beep-beep!!!

Posted by: bleep-bleep | August 25, 2010 5:04 PM | Report abuse

ITA everyone...ITA

Posted by: --swb | August 25, 2010 5:06 PM | Report abuse

DudeS! what happened to the blog, don't want anything ITA its a one way street?

Posted by: bandofwhom | August 25, 2010 5:10 PM | Report abuse

Just checking in up here ... but between the bleep bleeping beep beeps and bleep bleeps and Moe's beep-beep-beep, I'm bleeping confused about whether there's anything up here about McNabb in the last preseason game.

Posted by: dcsween | August 25, 2010 5:21 PM | Report abuse

"I think it is important to point out that Leonard Shapiro did not say Hanbuger was Gibbs-era. Shapiro pointed out that Dan Snyder said Hanburger was Gibbs-era...."

Posted by: Wemiss21 | August 25, 2010 3:04 PM

...except that nowhere in the Bog post that Shapiro linked to did Snyder say that. The fact that Shapiro's post has now been changed suggests that he was the one who f'ed up, not Snyder.

Posted by: rufus_t_firefly | August 25, 2010 5:22 PM | Report abuse

again, we are seeing why the eagles traded mcnabb, he is INJURY PRONE. rex grossman? ouch!

Posted by: BMACattack | August 25, 2010 5:22 PM | Report abuse

Randy Thomas released by Dolphins
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 25, 2010 3:45 PM ET
Guard Randy Thomas' return to the NFL was a brief one.

**************************************

Posted by: t1205 | August 25, 2010 4:11 PM | Report abuse
===========================================
You might be right t1205, but for some reason I still feel better with him at guard than Heyer.

Posted by: clark202 | August 25, 2010 5:33 PM | Report abuse

"Unfortunately, I think he's going to be the last one for a long time, expect for, maybe, Jacoby, but it doesn't seem like the HOF voters like him very much for some reason."

Posted by: skinsfan713 | August 25, 2010 3:19 PM

I really believe that Big Jake's HOF candidacy has been hurt by voters' memories of him getting abused by Lawrence Taylor. Redskins-Giants tilts in the '80s were marquee games that were often nationally-televised, and I'm sure that a lot of the voters either covered them or watched them on TV. Jacoby was a great player whom I believe deserves HOF enshrinement, but LT56 gave him fits, as he did with many others, and I believe that this is the most vivid memory of Jacoby that many of the voters have.

Posted by: rufus_t_firefly | August 25, 2010 5:38 PM | Report abuse

beep-beep / league source / talent evaluator is being toyed with and as always, whenever there is some subterfuge on da blog,

he assumes it's me.

which it never has been, or will be.

Funny in that I can go friggin weeks without posting a comment, yet he's constantly invoking my name - attaching any chicanery that goes down up here to me.

huh...

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 25, 2010 5:43 PM | Report abuse

Randy Thomas released by Dolphins
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on August 25, 2010 3:45 PM ET
Guard Randy Thomas' return to the NFL was a brief one.

**************************************

Posted by: t1205 | August 25, 2010 4:11 PM | Report abuse
===========================================

Posted by: clark202 | August 25, 2010 5:33 PM
Isnt Heyer still the right tackle?

Posted by: wattsicon | August 25, 2010 5:47 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: scampbell1975 | August 25, 2010 3:52 PM
---

Well, I'm taking a page out of your playbook yesterday and think its funny that you didn't know some obscure Simpson's line. Geez, what mo-ron doesn't know that.

Also, if you want we can meet up at Big Bear. Only live an hour from there.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 5:47 PM | Report abuse

Gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und
Den Teig verkneten

Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen
I'm Staubzucker wälzen und
Sagt die Zauberwörter
Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und
Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
KEINE EIER

Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
Keine Eier...

Yeah, now what?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 5:51 PM | Report abuse

Regardless, I can safely say that TE is the biggest prick up here, but Scott Campbell is giving him a serious run for his post points.

Indefatigable, obsessive, crotchety old coon and the young, arrogant upstart.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 25, 2010 5:51 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, now what?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 5:51 PM

----------

Indefatigable, obsessive, crotchety old coon and the young, arrogant upstart.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 25, 2010 5:51 PM

----------

Officially absolved -- innocent all along -- and finally we have definitive proof:

No way I can post two comments with the exact same time stamp.

Now go play amongst yourselves.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 25, 2010 5:59 PM | Report abuse

No way I can post two comments with the exact same time stamp.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 25, 2010 5:59 PM

Really? Then you must be not only the most deranged but also the stupidest guy on the blog. Open two browsers and you've got it. Open 50 and you can post all your sock puppets at once: Rotfrau, Risa_L, MimiAnsari, bleep-bleep, debaitor, and I'madick.

Posted by: beep-beep | August 25, 2010 6:06 PM | Report abuse

Oh Ok TE,

You seem to have me confused with someone who has no life but for the blog. Never tried the browser trick. Next you'll tell me I'm using multiple computers across several different networks in different time zones.

Like I said -- JERK -- I am too busy for this tomfoolery.

Now go play in traffic you idiot.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 25, 2010 6:13 PM | Report abuse

Looks like beep-beep has previous experience posting on the RI blog under different aliases at the same time.

But I forgot my pen. Sh!t the bed again. Typical.

Posted by: Poopy_McPoop | August 25, 2010 6:14 PM | Report abuse

Darn ignorant fool you are old man -- and seriously mistaken at that.

pfffffffffffffft...

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 25, 2010 6:15 PM | Report abuse

Funny that the geriatric cuss thinks you and me is the same person huh Poop?

Fool is sooooo wrong it is laughable.

Keep scrappin' Poopy,

and I'm out.

Posted by: Chia_Pet | August 25, 2010 6:18 PM | Report abuse

I hate to be negative but this injury to McNabb's ankle is probably a precursor of things to come. I wasn't ecstatic when the trade went down, the Eagles are not a dumb organization, they've been consistently successful over the years, and there are reasons they let McNabb go, one that over the last few years he has been injury prone. What he encountered against the Ravens wasn't all that, and he's supposed to make it through a whole season?

I don't see it. I'm hoping and praying, but I don't see it.

Posted by: 72Redskins | August 25, 2010 6:46 PM | Report abuse

Get used to disappointment with McNabb Skin Fans.

Posted by: PHILLYBIRDS | August 25, 2010 9:11 PM | Report abuse

Get used to disappointment with McNabb Skin Fans.

Posted by: PHILLYBIRDS | August 25, 2010 9:12 PM | Report abuse

Mcnabb is a waste of time!!!! should have kept JC.

Posted by: gwest1 | August 26, 2010 1:48 AM | Report abuse