Donovan McNabb says he could have finished game in Detroit

Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb conducted a four-minute question-and-answer session with the media following Tuesday morning's practice, the last workout before the team heads to its bye week. McNabb limited the time of the questioning, which centered around Coach Mike Shanahan's decision to replace McNabb with backup Rex Grossman with 1 minute, 50 seconds remaining in Sunday's 37-25 loss at Detroit.

The following is a transcript of McNabb's remarks:

Coach Shanahan said yesterday that he had a discussion with you about a series of injuries and about whether you should play in the Detroit game. Are those injuries legitimate, and do you think they've hampered you at all?:

"Well, you got to play. It's the difference between being hurt and ... [he trailed off] My team relies on me to be there. I want to be there for my team, and ... if I can't walk, then I can't go. That's just the way I play. No matter if you're banged up or what, you got to be in there. But Coach makes the decisions. I can only say how I feel, and what I feel I think is best for me."

Did it surprise you that Shanahan said Sunday night that he made the decision because Rex was more equipped to run the two-minute offense based on terminology, and then yesterday he said there were physical reasons for the decision:

"Again, Coach makes the decision. I don't know, kinda, what answers you guys are looking for? Again, like I said, he makes the decision, I can only just say what I think is best in my health and my situation and for the team."

Did you feel you could've finished that game physically?:

"Yeah. Yeah."

There are some reports questioning your tempo and your work ethic. Any reaction?:

"You can ask these guys how I work and my work ethic. My work ethic has never been a question. My tempo has never been a question. But I think there's a lot of digging going on right now, miscellaneous digging. I think when situations happen like this, people start to reach for stuff that's really not there. So it's really not even a question to even answer. There's nothing more I can say there."

After 11-plus years in this league, with what you've accomplished, is it insulting to you that you have to answer questions like this?:

"Absolutely. But it's part of the job. I know that. That's why I'm standing here right now, to give you guys a little bit, because I know you guys are probably wondering how I felt. I'm just going to make myself available when I need to. That's my job. But again, I need to just focus on what we need to do here as a unit. There's a lot of things we can clean up with this bye week, and I expect good things when we get back."

Do you feel like you have to look over your shoulder now in late-game situations?:

"That's not the way I play. I think if you begin to wonder and you have concerns, then that takes you away from what you want to get accomplished. We set high goals here. I'm going to play to make sure that I try to do my job to achieve those goals."

If that really was Mike's decision that he was going to go with Grossman in the two-minute offense, would you have rather he told you before the game?:

"No. Why go into the game with any more things on your mind? That's just you guys writing a great article and the employer says, 'I'm not going to put it in.' Then you say, 'Well, why didn't you tell me? Then I wouldn't have wasted my time.' But I have a job to do and I try to do it to the fullest and make sure these guys understand what I set out to do."

What's your relationship with Kyle Shanahan right now?:

"Great relationship. Did you see us walking together? We were just kind of skipping and holding hands. Everything's good. (Laughs.) No, Kyle and I are great. A work in progress. We're both enjoying this moment and going to make sure we take full advantage of it.

"Thanks guys."

By Barry Svrluga  | November 2, 2010; 10:59 AM ET
Categories:  Donovan McNabb
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Redskins seek more production from the receiving corps
Next: Mike Shanahan denies that Donovan McNabb's practice habits are a problem

Comments

McNabb has been horrible in the 2-minute drill this year

Posted by: Section104 | November 2, 2010 10:39 AM |

mcnabb has always, I repeat, always been horrible in the 2-minute drill

he has no sense of urgency

Posted by: hessone | November 2, 2010 10:55 AM | Report abuse

He's always had that Aww Shucks Guys attitude about him.

For a contrast, look at Manning. He got totally upset and pissed off at A. Gonzalez for running the wrong route on a third down play. Afterwords, Gonzalez avoided him like he would the head coach. You wont see that out of McNabb.

Posted by: Devo2 | November 2, 2010 11:04 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Devo2 | November 2, 2010 11:06 AM | Report abuse

Flounder

Will readily admit I don't know the inside-outs of jersey sales.

Just know that the business model to date -- and continuing -- appears to be sign a high profile free agent, and maybe a draft pick -- in any given off-season, and promote them as the solution for all that concerns us.

Further, screw efforts at building depth into the roster, developing players, or thinking beyond the next off-season marketing campaign.

Then market, promote, sell, sell, sell...

And take every dime you can from the paying customers....

Lather, rinse and repeat...

Occasionally, we may even get lucky and stumble into contention...

but that's secondary to the prime directive -- maximize profits.

Posted by: Vic1 | November 2, 2010 11:09 AM | Report abuse

You guys act like McNabb is some schlub. .... Give McNabb an Oline and a running game and watch what he can do.

Posted by: skinsfan713 | November 2, 2010 11:09 AM

This sounds awfully familiar... where have I heard this argument before?

Posted by: Alan4 | November 2, 2010 11:17 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Devo2 | November 2, 2010 11:04 AM |

agree with you devo, it's the QB that should light the fire under the offense and not the HC.

FIRE IT UP

Posted by: hessone | November 2, 2010 11:22 AM | Report abuse

Some fans can sense that a couple of extra 2 or 3 point wins compared to last year is not necessarily improvement. This team doesn't have many "up and coming" players for the future.

And yes, 2 decades of mediocrity tells me this looks very familiar.

Posted by: Alan4 | November 2, 2010 11:13 AM |

Well sorry Alan that Shanny couldn't turn 10 years of sh_t into gold in 8 games for you. How about giving him an entire season and another off-season to see if he can please you.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 2, 2010 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Is this a joke?

HOUSTON - NFL sources told FOX 26 Sports former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell will work out Tuesday for the Washington Redskins.

Russell, the number one overall draft pick in 2007, was released by the Raiders in May. In three years as a starting quarterback in Oakland, Russell had 7-18 record.

For three months, Russell has been working with former NBA head coach John Lucas in Houston in an effort to get a second chance in the NFL.

Lucas, who had his own share of off-the-court-issues as a player, is nationally known for working with troubled athletes.

Last week, Russell had a blip on his radar erased when a Mobile County (Ala.) grand jury declined to indict him on charges of possession of a controlled substance.

The grand jury cited insufficient evidence concerning Russell's July 5 arrest for possession of codeine syrup without a valid prescription. A friend had testified in court that a drink laced wth codeine was his and not Russell's.

On Oct. 20, Russell told FOX 26 Sports he was convinced he would get another shot at playing quarterback in the NFL.

"I know for a fact," said Russell then. "I have faith in God and strong beliefs. I know for a fact. It's going to happen.

"I can't say when, but until it happens I am going to stay here in Houston and continue to work out each and every day no matter how long it takes."

Asked if he has any doubts he can help an NFL team, Russell said, "None. None whatsoever. I need to be there."

Posted by: oh_boy1 | November 2, 2010 11:25 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 2, 2010 11:20 AM

I'm all for giving him more time, but I'm also a realist. His Super Bowl team turned into a consistent 0.500 ball club with a single playoff victory in the decade after Elway left. And he's lying his azz off about the McNabb benching now.

Excuse me if I'm not convinced he's going to make a big difference here.

Posted by: Alan4 | November 2, 2010 11:25 AM | Report abuse

JUST HEARD THIS ON WJFK; THE SKINS ARE SET TO WORK OUT....JAMARCUS RUSSELL...............

Posted by: bernard_thompson | November 2, 2010 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Then market, promote, sell, sell, sell...

And take every dime you can from the paying customers....

Lather, rinse and repeat...

Occasionally, we may even get lucky and stumble into contention...

but that's secondary to the prime directive -- maximize profits.

Posted by: Vic1 | November 2, 2010 11:09 AM |

and the beat goes on. if snyder didn't make a big profit and receive all the fringe benefits that come with being an owner of an NFL team, do you think he'd own it in the first place ?

Posted by: hessone | November 2, 2010 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Did anyone just hear the news.........Jamarus Russell will be working out for the Skins today. Possibly a Rex Grossman replacement......OMG

Posted by: roccoskins | November 2, 2010 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Andy Reid and the Iggles knew what they were doing by unloading #5. They got one over on us and we all know it now. Regarding his seemingly lax and laid back attitude towards tempo and pace (no fire), didn't TO say similar things about #5 when they were together in Philly?

Posted by: splitbill | November 2, 2010 11:28 AM | Report abuse

Then market, promote, sell, sell, sell...

And take every dime you can from the paying customers....

Lather, rinse and repeat...

Occasionally, we may even get lucky and stumble into contention...

but that's secondary to the prime directive -- maximize profits.

Posted by: Vic1 | November 2, 2010 11:09 AM |

You are listing old sh_t hoiw the f_ck could Shanny re-build the roster with the crap he was left. Give it a few years and see if you still feel this way.

The NFL splits everything with all 32 teams, except for stadium naming rights club seats and local radio and television deals.

Snyder made just as much of a McNabb jersey in Philadelphia as he does in Washington.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 2, 2010 11:31 AM | Report abuse

In victory this year, the Skins have scored 13, 17, 16, and 17 points. And the offense didn't even do all that low-scoring. The team has actually looked better in a couple of the losses (Texans & Bills) than in that embarrasiing win against the Bears.

And yes, 2 decades of mediocrity tells me this looks very familiar.

Posted by: Alan4 | November 2, 2010 11:13 AM | Report abuse
________

In my opinion, the offense is absolutely better than last year, if for no other reason that we now have a credible, quick strike, long play ability that we didn't have last year.

You can't get a bunch of up and comers in one offseason. Did you expect Shanny to break out his bag of pixie dust and magically make it happen overnight? It's taken the Lions and the Rams several seasons to finally start to turn the corner. We now have professionals in charge instead of Cerrato. Give them a Shanny. I think they're making progress.

Posted by: skinsfan713 | November 2, 2010 11:33 AM | Report abuse

I have been a Redskins fan since 1979 when I was 7. I am just about done with this Franchise. 10 years of nothing.. As soon as we take one step forward, we take another 10 steps back. Thank you Danielle Snyder. I beg you to sell the team, maybe it's not your fault, maybe you are just bad karma or a jinx.. either way you are running this franchise into the ground if not already. Who would have thought we would be the once Tampa Bay Bucs of the NFL.

Posted by: ash10 | November 2, 2010 11:34 AM | Report abuse

Uh, oh. I sense that next week we will hear that McNabb and Grossman are splitting work with the starting unit. Shanahan had to give McNabb the gag order about his benching and then McNabb is out there prolonging the debate.

BTW, how do you think a coach feels when a player says he was "skipping and holding hands" with him? Is this the kind of comment that commands respect? Is this the kind of thing Brady would say about Belechick? I read somewhere that McNabb used to do impressions of Andy Reid in the locker room to the laughs of his teammates. I can't see where Shanahan would really tolerate something like that. I know it is a free country and all, but the coach might not always be right, but he is always the coach...

Posted by: RedSkinHead | November 2, 2010 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: roccoskins | November 2, 2010 11:26 AM
===================

Good grief. Thank heaven we got rid of that bum Jason Campbell, amirite?

That 4th rounder in 2012 is going to make all the difference to this team.
~

Posted by: ifthethunderdontgetya | November 2, 2010 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Excuse me if I'm not convinced he's going to make a big difference here.

Posted by: Alan4 | November 2, 2010 11:25 AM |

Thats fine I'm not sure he will make a difference myself but I willing to give him some time.

Going back to what happen in Denver is stupid, BB was terrible in his first HC job and he is the best in the buisness now.

This is a new time either Shanny does it or he doesn't has nothing to do with Denver.

How is that replacement in denver looking by the way?

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 2, 2010 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: skinsfan713 | November 2, 2010 11:09 AM

This sounds awfully familiar... where have I heard this argument before?

Posted by: Alan4 | November 2, 2010 11:17 AM | Report abuse
________

Well, it is true that Campbell would have been a better QB with a top-quality OLine and running game. he might no ever have been a pro bowler, but in many ways he was held back by the team around him.

Posted by: skinsfan713 | November 2, 2010 11:38 AM | Report abuse

beep beep

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | November 2, 2010 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: ash10 | November 2, 2010 11:34 AM |

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 2, 2010 11:40 AM | Report abuse

Would Russell be eligible for the practice squad? Sign him for the league minimum and let him practice with the team to see if he has what it takes...

Posted by: RedSkinHead | November 2, 2010 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Devo2 | November 2, 2010 11:04 AM

Um, wasn't it Manning who got called out several years ago by HIS KICKER for not being fiery enough?

That tells me it's a role you can grow into...and if Shanahan can get AH to stop being a lazy slob, then it's far from a stretch that he can get McNabb to step his game up...literally and figuratively.

Oh, and if being a dick and shouting at WRs was what passed for good leadership, Jay Cutler would be an elite QB. Perception isn't always reality...

Posted by: brownwood26 | November 2, 2010 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: roccoskins | November 2, 2010 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Hey, if (WR) Mike Williams can do it. Ah what am I thinking, no chance in hell. But I like the message Mike is sending. No one is safe on this club.

Truth be told, the Offense has struggled from top to bottom. And despite what he says, Litchenstiger and Galloway are replaceable as well. Mike just isn't trowing them under the bus.

He threw McNabb under the bus b/c he's the QB, captain, and leader of this team and apparently needs it. Mike wasn't the first one to do this. Obviously McNabb does need to have a fire lit under his arse.

Posted by: Devo2 | November 2, 2010 11:42 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: ash10 | November 2, 2010 11:34 AM
------------------------------------------
Let us know when you jump off the bandwagon and we'll be sure to back it up over you.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | November 2, 2010 11:43 AM | Report abuse

The sucking sound you just heard was the last of my hope and confidence in this regime going down the toilet...I hope to God this isn't true:

Redskins will meet with JaMarcus Russell
Posted by Mike Florio on November 2, 2010 11:18 AM ET
The Shanahan-McNabb feud has gone to a new level.

Mark Berman of FOX 26 in Houston reports that JaMarcus Russell, the first overall pick in the 2007 draft, will meet with the Redskins.

The move comes during the Redskins' bye week, two days after starting quarterback Donovan McNabb was yanked during crunch time of a loss to the lowly Lions.

The Redskins are the first team to consider Russell since he was cut by the Raiders earlier this year. The fact that the Raiders -- the franchise Shanahan surely despises unlike no other -- swung and missed on Russell likely makes him inclined to try to reclaim one of the biggest draft busts of all time.

Russell learned last week that he would not be indicted on charges related to possession of codeine. He has been working out in Houston in the hopes of trying to get back to the NFL.

Posted by: brownwood26 | November 2, 2010 11:44 AM | Report abuse

"Purple Drank" in town? WTF for? We already have a problem with slow tempo, this flake is a genuine dipchit.
Sippin on Scissors biotches!

Posted by: bhoang888 | November 2, 2010 11:46 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: ash10 | November 2, 2010 11:34 AM
_______

Bye....have a nice life. The rest of use will still be here when you change your mind.

Posted by: skinsfan713 | November 2, 2010 11:46 AM | Report abuse

Excuse me if I'm not convinced he's going to make a big difference here.

Posted by: Alan4 | November 2, 2010 11:25 AM | Report abuse

He's already made a difference. We've already won as many games as we did last year. He's already turned our defense into the most turnover forcing unit in the nfl. He's already turned our special teams into one of the most dynamic units in the nfl. He's already drafted a cornerstone left tackle. He's already found young backs to replace portis. He couldn't fix EVERYTHING right away. a complete makeover of the oline was/is necessary and takes time. One bad decision makes the entire fanbase overreact and declare Shanny a bust. This is ridiculous, we're 4-4 right in the thick of the playoff hunt despite a brutal schedule. We've beaten Green Bay, Chicago, Philly, and Dallas. We're 2 and 0 in the division, we're getting healthy and coming back for a stretch run. Everybody calm down and relax, McNabb has been bad for 5 games, he deserved to be benched, I disagree with the timing but I don't hate the decision. McNabb needs to realize his play is hurting the team and he needs to step it up, he also needs to realize there are no sacred cows on this team. Shanny has let that entire locker room know that on the field play matters, not name or contract status. Personally, I find that extremely refreshing after what we've had here for years. I still wouldn't have done it, but I won't discount all the other positives we've got going because of one decision I disagree with, especially when the evidence of the last 4 possessions we had leading up to the decision suggests that it was highly unlikely McNabb was going to drive us down for a winning score.

Posted by: zjfr2 | November 2, 2010 11:49 AM | Report abuse

PFT is reporting that the Redskins will be meeting with Jamarcus Russell!! My only question is.....FOR WHAT?????????

Posted by: chicoexcell | November 2, 2010 11:51 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 2, 2010 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Get with the program buddy,didn't you know that even the 10 horrible years before he bought the team was Dan Snyders fault?

And You argueing with facts is just not gonna fly around here bud,you must be some liberal commie socialist.I'll bet you have 1 of those ol' job thingys and vaction somewhere other than your familys farm to huh?

Posted by: jumbo5383 | November 2, 2010 11:52 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: roccoskins | November 2, 2010 11:26 AM | Report abuse
________

Even if he's found a work ethic and changed his attitude, he doesn't really seem to have the skillset for a west coast offense. He's Jason Campbell with a bigger arm.

Question, and I ask this seriously: I'm not African American, so I have no perspective on what I'm about to ask. To the African American RI posters out there, do you think it would make a difference to a guy like JaMarcus Russell to have a strong African American QB role model like McNabb to guide him if he was hypothetically signed here? I realize that every situation is unique, but generally speaking, do you think it would make a positive difference to a guy like JaMarcus? Or is it totally irrelevant?

Posted by: skinsfan713 | November 2, 2010 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Devo2 | November 2, 2010 11:04 AM | Report abuse
==============================
Are you talking about that quick slant-in where Manning threw the ball almost at his knees? I think Gonzales was avoiding Manning to keep his cool and not to kick him in the nuts for throwing such a low ball, he was lucky the SAM didn't decapitate him.

Posted by: clark202 | November 2, 2010 11:58 AM | Report abuse

He's gonna look good in Vikings Purple next year...

Posted by: kahlua87 | November 2, 2010 12:00 PM | Report abuse

We are arguing over nothing.....we will go as far as the Offensive Line takes us in the second half....period.

Posted by: ejharrisjr40 | November 2, 2010 12:00 PM | Report abuse

It's amazing that everyone gets so up in arms over this coach-speak. Zorn would be honest to a fault and look how much respect that got him. It's pretty obvious that Shanny was saying to DMac "you're better than this... get your act together". He's not going to go out and tell the media that he stunk up the joint. He just threw an interception that probably lost them the game, a rookie pass, he failed to audible out of plays that clearly would not work, and he missed the hot receiver all day long. DMac has been anything but sharp this year. What Shanny said to the media was obviously an attempt to not blast DMac to the media. Attempt 1 was not good and attempt 2 was even worse but he at least did not throw the guy under the bus. Let's give Shanny 16 games before we call him a failure. Everyone was saying it would be a miracle if the team finished 7 and 9 and now we are complaining about 4 and 4.

Regarding Russell... The Skins are on a by week so it is smart to check on the market to see what is available. Russell was a number 1 number 1 a few years back. It doesn't cost you anything to look except for Danny's money for plane fair. I would expect them to bring in offensive linemen and running backs if the think any are worthy of a look.

Posted by: Jurgensen9 | November 2, 2010 12:03 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chicoexcell | November 2, 2010 11:51 AM | Report abuse
==========================
Because he mixes the best Purple Drank. Hey it's a bye week, get thoses glasses up.

Posted by: clark202 | November 2, 2010 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Brownwood wrote: "and if Shanahan can get AH to stop being a lazy slob, then it's far from a stretch that he can get McNabb to step his game up...literally and figuratively. "

First time I agree with Brownwood on this McNabb topic.

Posted by: mustang_johnny1 | November 2, 2010 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Here's my take:

1) We'd be best served to have something 31 other teams have in some form or other; it's called an offensive line. One good draft pick does not an O-line make. PS minimize mistakes, too. Watch penalties and stepping on QB's toes.

2) Stick with the QB not stick the knife in his back. He's the QB not the whole team. Get the other 10 to do their job so #5 can do his.

3) Coach is frustrated; aren't we all? He made the decision to pull McNabb. What's hindsight tell you? (no offense to Grossman, he's quite rusty from not being out there)

4) We should have ran the clock out, as much as possible, by running instead of throwing the INT when we had the lead with about 3:00 mins. to go.

5) Every player and coach must take responsibility for himself and do their very best every day and on every play.

6) We ain't Dallas! I hear D boys gave up in their last game. I am not sure the Redskins gave up in the Detroit game.

7) Do the best we can this season then draft smart and use free agency wisely to upgrade as much as we can the O-line.

8) Going into the bye week, our record is 4-4. We've already won in 8 games what we took 16 last year. Guess that's a 50% improvement. Better than going backwards. Admit it folks, we're a work in progress. #5 is a key part of this progress.

HTTR

Posted by: davedeltawhiskeybravo | November 2, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse

"Sippin on Scissors biotches!"

Posted by: bhoang888 | November 2, 2010 11:46 AM | Report abuse

The proper terminology is "Sizyrup", or "Szurp", for short.

Posted by: jboogie1 | November 2, 2010 12:08 PM | Report abuse

First time I agree with Brownwood on this McNabb topic.

Posted by: mustang_johnny1 | November 2, 2010 12:10 PM | Report abuse

First time I agree with Brownwood on this McNabb topic.

Posted by: mustang_johnny1 | November 2, 2010 12:12 PM | Report abuse

Probably the part that bugs me about our pass protection the most is all of the missed assignments. We are getting beat one on one on a lot of snaps but there are plenty where guys are coming free untouched and our guys are not blocking anyone and we just look at each other. Add to it the times that we can not hit the hot receiver. If the D is rushing 6 and we are blocking 5 then the design is to hit the hot receiver. When I watch Manning I see a guy that first tells everyone who to block and then knows where all of his receivers will be at all times. I'm not saying the DMac is Manning, far from it, but it shows how much Manning knows his offense and how uncomfortable DMac is with his.

Posted by: Jurgensen9 | November 2, 2010 12:18 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Jurgensen9 | November 2, 2010 12:20 PM | Report abuse

davedeltawhiskeybravo - Exactly. You nailed it.

As I commented earlier, both the Skins' and Lions' offenses were inept on Sunday. The only way either team's offense was going to score was by having a short field. McNabb's interception was a killer in that it gave Detroit the ball at the Redksins 38 yard line. A "3 and out" and a good punt (and good coverage) and Detroit would have been hard pressed to go 70-80 yards for a touchdown. On the flip side, once the Lions scored, the only way the Redskins would have scored, IMHO is if Banks returned the ensuing kick-off to at least mid-field.

We need to draft an offensive lineman. And then another. And then another. And likely one more. Untill then, we can pine for a young stud running back and a game breaking wide receiver all we want. It just won't matter.

Posted by: columbiapike | November 2, 2010 12:21 PM | Report abuse

What return to normalcy! JaMarcus Russell, are you kiddin' me! This circus is worse then when Vinny was here.

Posted by: joeboggs | November 2, 2010 12:22 PM | Report abuse

People talk about "no sense of urgency", did you all see how Grossman was walking to the line when Skins were 2 scores down?
Grossman has never bee a valid pro starter. Working one year under a system does not make you an expert in it.

Shanahan messed this one up BIG time!!!! Read where the Skins had JaMarcus Russell in for a try-out, OMG we are going to have another Albert Haynesworth situation?

Folks are right, how many playoff games has Shanahan won without John Elway? One, maybe it was that the quarterbacks after Elway did not know the schemes!!!!

Here comes the 'normal' football feeling the Skins have had throughout Dan Snyder's ownership.

Posted by: mrcox54 | November 2, 2010 12:24 PM | Report abuse