McNabb, Rams' Spagnuolo familiar with each other

Rams Coach Steve Spagnuolo and Redskins quarterback Donovan McNabb worked together for many years as members of the Philadelphia Eagles.

The Eagles selected McNabb second overall in the 1999 draft, and Spagnuolo that season joined Coach Andy Reid's staff as a defensive assistant. McNabb was with the Eagles until they traded him to the Redskins on Easter, and Spagnuolo spent eight years on Reid's staff, rising to linebackers coach. He was the New York Giants' defensive coordinator before taking control of the Rams.

Spagnuolo has nothing but respect for McNabb.

"I am always impressed with Donovan and I have been since we were together in 1999," he said. "I don't particularly like being on the defensive side defending him, I really don't, because I have that much respect for him.

"He just poses that problem that defensive coaches like to avoid, and that is [being] able to throw the ball down field with accuracy and he can beat you with his legs. He can beat you both ways. And unfortunately for me, I have experienced both of them. He is a good football player."

"It helps a little bit, but ... they are different players and it is somewhat of a different scheme," McNabb said. "A lot of things he will do and present on first and second down are somewhat similar, but a lot of things are different. The last two weeks, he has got pressure on the quarterbacks.

"He has created some stops on third and shorts and he has applied pressure in the red zone. So a lot of things that he is doing now I have seen. Obviously, you got to remember they are different players and this is a different time for him. He is going to do whatever it takes to try and get guys into position to make plays."

By Jason Reid  | September 23, 2010; 11:00 AM ET
Categories:  Donovan McNabb  | Tags:  Donovan McNabb
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Rams' Bradford recalls being courted by Redskins
Next: Clinton Portis: No problem with Redskins' running game

Comments

Now that's what I like to hear pabrian! Welcome to the bandwagon! The kool aid is located to your left, and is all you can drink!

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 10:37 AM | Report abuse

You can even pass me your red cup and I'll fill it for you. Later we'll be doing kool-aid stands and playing kool-aid pong

Posted by: iH8dallas | September 23, 2010 11:07 AM

I call being on pabrian's team...he never misses.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:13 AM | Report abuse

"McNabb, Rams' Spagnuolo familiar with each other"

Today's Question:

The Redskins would be much further along on the road to re-building had Spags, and not J Zorn, been hired three years ago?

I'd say no has Jim Zorn's failures highlighted V Cerrato's personnel acquisition inadequacies.

Had Spag taken the job, VC would still be stinkin' up the joint.

And Cerrato needed to go before Zorn did.

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 23, 2010 11:14 AM | Report abuse

larry, was up there as well, scared the crap outta me how much it moved....also hated the claustrophobia inducing ride up there....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | September 23, 2010 11:05 AM |

I imagine that they are very careful in tracking wind force readings and shut it down when there is any potential for problems.

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 11:20 AM | Report abuse

McNabb, Rams' Spagnuolo familiar with each other

By Jason Reid | September 23, 2010; 11:00 AM ET

I guess the sex tape finally came out

Posted by: monk811 | September 23, 2010 11:22 AM | Report abuse

Speaking of Zorn, can the early season problems of the Ravens offense and quarterback Joe Flacko be attributed to him?

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:24 AM | Report abuse

"McNabb knows some of Spagnuolo's tendencies, but familiarity is overrated in terms of gaining an edge in the NFL."

Yeah, after last week's showing against the Texans, I'd say that's an understatement...

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 11:26 AM | Report abuse

Actually think the Nats, the Washington Nationals is a PDG. Now, the Ravens sounds like girls team. Whomever came up with Ravens outwitted themselves and what does Ravens have to do with Baltimore anyway?

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:15 AM

Edgar Allan Poe

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:27 AM | Report abuse

They were saying that Flacko was a tall QB and needed to bend his knees more. Zorn had Campbell a tall QB trying to change his mechanics to a more compact thrower. Any insights that Zorn is monkeying with the mechanics of Flacko as well.

Campbell really never had a problem with his mechanics until Zorn showed up.

Zorn the QB killer.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:27 AM

You probably also need to explain the connection between Poe, Baltimore, and the bird at issue.

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Campbell really never had a problem with his mechanics until Zorn showed up.

Zorn the QB killer.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:29 AM

Hit b y the Zornado. Just tears sh!t up.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 23, 2010 11:32 AM | Report abuse

Don't recall any reports last year when Flacko was doing well that there was a problem with his mechanics.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:33 AM | Report abuse

Okay who has botched their relocated franchise's name/team colors more the Baltimore Ravens or the Washington Nationals?

Posted by: alex35332 | September 23, 2010 10:45 AM

To me, this is a comparison between excellence and failure. The Ravens picked a creepy, horrible name and have wretched unis and colors. The Nats picked a great name and I love the unis.

The product put on the field by these two organizations has been another story...at least to this point. The Nationals are building something something good. 2010 has been a step in the right direction.

Posted by: MColeman51 | September 23, 2010 11:33 AM | Report abuse

Moe, with hindsight on our side, I 100% agree...I'd take Zorn all over again if I knew it would grease the skids for Vinny's ouster and bringing in Allen/Shanahan. Hopefully, living thru that brutal year and a half of football is rewarded with a Super Bowl or two...

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 11:34 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 11:32 AM

Haha...trying to actually get a bit of work done today learned...I gave Larry a start...that's what google is for.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:37 AM | Report abuse

Larry...Edgar Allan Poe was from B-more and the team is named for one of his poems, "The Raven". Thus the name of the team.

I don't know why you're coming down so hard on this topic...I mean, the Browns are literally named after their original owner. You can't get any less creative than that...

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 11:38 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 11:34

Maybe. The whole topic of Zorn is still too recent for the annoyance to have worn off. I will always be "football humbled" by the fact that I was a total believer at 6-2 in 2008 and thinking good times were right around the corner.

Posted by: MColeman51 | September 23, 2010 11:43 AM | Report abuse

In my Samuel L. Jackson voice: "Check out the big brain on Brownwood! You're a smart mothersjker. That's right. 'The Raven'."

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 11:44 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:15 AM

Focus groups, a telephone survey, and a fan contest were all held to help select a name for the new franchise. Team management started with a list of 17 names from an original list of more than 100. From there, focus groups of a total of 200 Baltimore area residents reduced the list of names to six, and then a phone survey of 1000 people trimmed it down to three, Marauders, Americans, and Ravens. Finally, a fan contest drawing 33,288 voters picked "Ravens," a name that alludes to the famous poem, "The Raven", by Edgar Allan Poe, who spent the early part of his career in Baltimore, and is also buried there.

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 11:45 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: MColeman51 | September 23, 2010 11:43 AM

Ahhhhh yes...good times...thinking number 2 or so in the "power rankings"...talking lots of smack...those were the days all right.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:46 AM | Report abuse

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:15 AM

Edgar Allan Poe

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:27 AM

Thanks PlayAction. Buts lends credence to outwitting themselves in choosing Ravens.

I am sure that most schools in America taught Edgar Allan Poe, but how many fans now would tie his work or remember he lived in Baltimore. I had forgotton it till you just brought it up.

He actually was born in Boston, but married while living in Baltimore to his 13 year old cousin. In 1845, ten years later he wrote the Raven.

I am sure that most fans would have to do what I just did, a bit of research on Poe or the name Raven to get the connection.

Good stuff though.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:49 AM | Report abuse

Jason Taylor didn't make it here because he never gave Washington a chance. Sure, he was injured, but he was being difficult and wouldn't come to the offseason stuff, he got paid and the motivation was sucked out of him, sound like anyone familiar?

Posted by: monk811 | September 23, 2010 10:19 AM | Report abuse

nothing positive to say?

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 11:51 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:49 AM

I'm guessing none outside Baltimore Larry...I live here...they really do think they are the center of the universe...why I don't know...

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:52 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:49 AM

Google strikes again. Love your moxy though.

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Baltimore is like the kidneys of the east... Miami is the soggy pee-hole at the end of the flacid member that is florida.

Posted by: DikShuttle | September 23, 2010 11:57 AM | Report abuse

Haha, thanks lh...I know some things.

Your Sam Jackson remark reminded me of one of my favorite Chappelle Show skits:

"Mmmm Mmmm, b*tch!"

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 11:58 AM | Report abuse

McNabb, Rams' Spagnuolo familiar with each other

By Jason Reid | September 23, 2010; 11:00 AM ET

I guess the sex tape finally came out

Posted by: monk811 | September 23, 2010 11:22 AM | Report abuse

dogging mcNabb now, what happened? Happy pills wear off? Cmon let's play some cool aid pong

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Good info also ChinaLake. But I am sure that once the name Raven was on the list, interested voters probably checked the history behind the name.

I am sure that many of them had forgotten the connection just as I.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:59 AM | Report abuse

Rich_Campbell

Carriker on having something to prove vs STL: "They traded me for a donuts and a cup of coffee." about 1 hour ago via twidroid

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 11:59 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:52 AM |

When you live in the shadow of the Nation's Capital you pretty much have to. It's a defense mechanism. Like having good cover safeties.

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 12:01 PM | Report abuse

The best worst name ever has to be

Utah jazz

I mean cmon

new Orleans Mormons

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 12:04 PM | Report abuse

I am sure that many of them had forgotten the connection just as I.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:59 AM |

One name I could never fathom is the Green Bay Packers.

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse

"Campbell really never had a problem with his mechanics until Zorn showed up."

Indeed.

The singular improvement in Campbell's game was his ability to just miss open receiver really went up a notch.

And boy, he got very good at getting sacked.

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 23, 2010 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Larry, don't overthink it dude...most fans have no idea why their team was named what it was, let alone any of the other 31 teams. Most people just don't care.

LOL @ Dik...you sound like me, dude...I've always called New Jersey the armpit of the country.

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 12:07 PM | Report abuse

The best worst name ever has to be

Utah jazz

I mean cmon

new Orleans Mormons

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 12:04 PM |

It is relocation. Just like the LA Lakers. LA is bone dry but the name is from when the team was in Minny which is the land of 10,000 lakes.

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 12:08 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 11:59 AM

That quote seems completely out of Carriker.

*groans*

Posted by: Rypien11 | September 23, 2010 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Love my local teams, but Wizards is just an awful name...sounds like a D-league team, IMO.

Plus I hate what the NBA did with team names without 's' at the end. Heat, Magic, Jazz...that's just unnatural...

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 12:11 PM | Report abuse

It's important to recall that zorn went 6-2 with JC, that's exactly while I get excited when were still in it in December and not sooner.

McDaniels also went 6-2, then 2-6.

Gibbs was 5-7, win 4 straight to make playoffs, a lot of haters were hatin that year, I was a believer

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 12:13 PM | Report abuse

shawnemerriman

If @OGOchoCinco thinks he did a reality show wait until he checks out my new "ultimate catch a ass whoopin" about 15 hours ago via ƜberTwitter Retweeted by OGOchoCinco and 100+ others

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 12:14 PM | Report abuse

LA is bone dry ...

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 12:08 PM |

Best line of the first episode of "Boardwalk Empire"?

... arrangements that will keep Atlantic City wet as a mermaid's tw@t.

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 12:15 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 11:59 AM

Less than that...more like a couple of half-melted Rollos.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't have a big game on them...at least one sack and a forced fumble. Book it!

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 12:15 PM | Report abuse

I know china, but that's a perfect time to change your name.

There are some lakes even in LA

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 12:17 PM | Report abuse

I love the fact that Green Bay has retained the Packers name that dates back to the origin of the team desipte the fact that name does not have the modern-day flash or whatever scores well on consumer panel tests. Google the history of that name -- it is interesting and authentic and speaks to the roots of the NFL. In short, it's a classic.

Posted by: manlius1 | September 23, 2010 12:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 12:07 PM

Redskins History Lesson Of The Day - GPM chose the name Redskins because he liked how it sounded.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 12:20 PM | Report abuse

"The best worst name ever has to be"

The Wide World O' Sports is fat with odd or inappropriate nicknames:

Fightin' Irish--culturally insensitive as it associates bad football with arrogant Leprechauns

Rough Riders--insult to clumsy women who like being on top

New Orleans Hornets: the pretty honey-colored women there are what gives a brother the hives.

Detriot Lions--why not change the name to the "Detriot Abandoned Buildings" as there is more of that there than lions in MoTown?

Orlando Magic--very true as your money disappears when you hear three simple words Walt, Disney, Land.

Montreal Alouettes: need I say more? (WTF is an 'alouette'? It sounds like a nasty thing a French prostitute does in an alley for money.)

Tampa Rays: odd how they got good after the chased the Devil away from their nickname

Washington Redskins: for years, Native Americans complained about this team name.

But now that the franchise is on the upswing, they've suggested a team title that would really satisfy their concerns:

"The D.C. Casinos"

I mean, where else would redskins want to see you come play?

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 23, 2010 12:22 PM | Report abuse

Kind of off-topic, but I'm interested in opinions: Even though they looked like garbage against Seattle and pissed away an upset win against New Orleans the other night, am I nuts for thinking the 0-2 49ers will win the NFC West?

Posted by: freakzilla | September 23, 2010 12:23 PM | Report abuse

GPM chose the name Redskins because he liked how it sounded.

***********

I thought it was partially to play off the Boston Braves MLB team name, as well. And a reference to the indian-costumed colonists who carried out the Boston Tea Party.

Posted by: manlius1 | September 23, 2010 12:24 PM | Report abuse

I know china, but that's a perfect time to change your name.

There are some lakes even in LA

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 12:17 PM |

You mean like Lake Bell and Ricki Lake?

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 12:26 PM | Report abuse

Haha Moe...I'll never understand how anyone can jump on the Redskins for having an "offensive" name when the Cleveland Indians have a waaay more inappropriate name and have an insulting, Sambo-esque logo. Just boggles my mind...

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 12:27 PM | Report abuse

You mean like Lake Bell and Ricki Lake?

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 12:26 PM

Mmmm...Lake Bell and Ricki Lake. Now those are two lakes I'd like to stick my canoe in...

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 12:29 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: freakzilla |
****************************
Not necessarily, IMO. But that club could just as easily win the divison as finish last. They have a good defense that is probably a bit overhyped in the media and a bunch of playmakers on offense as well as a young but seemingly decent o-line. Alex Smith is the wild card there. Way too inconsistent for his 6th year in the pros. And the coaching is a question mark to me. I am not sold on the HC being NFL HC material, even though he was a great player.

Posted by: manlius1 | September 23, 2010 12:29 PM | Report abuse

I know china, but that's a perfect time to change your name.

There are some lakes even in LA

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 12:17 PM | Report abuse

Kinda like China Lake, CA. There's no lake there at all, just a 110 degree desert.

Posted by: dmorgan6617 | September 23, 2010 12:32 PM | Report abuse

Niners will win the NFC West by default. Hell, a 6-10 record might be good enough to win that divsion...

Posted by: brownwood26 | September 23, 2010 12:32 PM | Report abuse

Don't know if san Fran will win the west, but instead of blaming their coach and QB they replaced the right side of their O line with Iupati and A Davis and they run behind them with p o w e r!

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 12:35 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: manlius1 | September 23, 2010 12:24 PM

What I'd really like to know is what Hessone would name his team if he had one...

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 12:43 PM | Report abuse

The Hiroshima Toyo Carp- The team that glows in the dark!!

Nippon HamFighters-Ever been smacked by a 20 lb. Smithfield??

Posted by: frak | September 23, 2010 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Those japs are a hoot

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 12:50 PM | Report abuse

I know china, but that's a perfect time to change your name.

There are some lakes even in LA

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 23, 2010 12:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dmorgan6617 | September 23, 2010 12:32 PM |

Perfect for a screen name, isn't it? An illusion.

Posted by: ChinaLake | September 23, 2010 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 23, 2010 12:22 PM

There's some other names out there that are just waiting to be used:

Oklahoma Sexuals
Maine Event
Milwaukee Talkies
Winston-Salem Cigarette-Witches
Staten Island Fairies
San Francisco Treat
Ghana Ria
Qatar Heroes
Djibouti Calls
Sudan Deaths
Greece Lightning
Guinea Pigs

Posted by: Rypien11 | September 23, 2010 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: monk811

You still believe that fairy tale? He got cut because of the money. No reason to pay him $8mil when his value was about $2mil. But if you want to believe it was about offseason workouts, go right ahead. Just try not to turn into a pumpkin at midnight.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | September 23, 2010 12:54 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: PlayAction | September 23, 2010 11:27 AM

Posted by: learnedhand1 | September 23, 2010 11:32 AM | Report abuse

He probably doesn't have the heart to tell him.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | September 23, 2010 12:59 PM | Report abuse

You just know Dallas is going to get the win in Houston - especially with the Texans missing their starting left tackle.

And the sports media is going to be fawning over them all next week like the suckers they are.

Posted by: BrooklynSkins | September 23, 2010 1:03 PM | Report abuse

For what it's worth. PFT's picks

Redskins at Rams

Florio's take: In 2008, one of the Rams' two wins came against the Redskins. In 2009, the Rams nearly scored what would have been their second win of the season against the Redskins. While the Rams have been competitive against the Cardinals and the Raiders, the Redskins have more punch than either of those teams, and it should be enough to result in a fairly early knockout.

Florio's pick: Redskins 29, Rams 7.

Rosenthal's take: In 2008, the Redskins ruined a lot of survivor pools by losing to the winless Rams in Week Six. That ended a four-game winning streak for Washington and proved to be a harbinger of misery for Jim Zorn. Mike Shanahan's arrival brings a dose of competence. The Redskins defense remains talented, and the passing game is improving faster than expected. Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo reminds us more of Zorn. Spags' side of the ball (defense) still struggles and St. Louis looked awfully sloppy in Oakland.

Rosenthal's pick: Redskins 20, Rams 14.

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 23, 2010 1:06 PM | Report abuse

I don't care what Taylor was worth, our fearless midget owner would have paid anything to keep Taylor, it was'nt about the money, we've given bigger contracts to guys who deserve it much less. Taylor was a selfless prick that didn't give the city or the team a chance.
As for fairytales, maybe the slipper will fit better on you, word is you like to wear stuff like that.......

Posted by: monk811 | September 23, 2010 1:08 PM | Report abuse

Has Ricki been keeping the weight off?

Just sayin': I don't see a) what's wrong with the Ravens uniforms. I dig the color scheme, especially when they go all black and b) what's so wrong with the name "Ravens". Edgar Allen Poe ties aside, I still think it's an aight name. Don't know why all the 'skins fans hate the Ravens. I guess it's locality. Or bitterness for them winning the bowl just after 4 years moving to Baltimore.

brown, agreed "Wizards" is just gawd awful. Wish they would go back to 'Bullets'. Or hell, go ask the Minnesota Twins for the rights to 'Washington Senators'. Remember when people sent in suggestions for the name change? One of the final selections was "Seadogs". WTF is a seadog?

Posted by: RedDMV | September 23, 2010 1:09 PM | Report abuse

"The best worst name ever has to be"
The Wide World O' Sports is fat with odd or inappropriate nicknames:

Rough Riders--insult to clumsy women who like being on top

"The D.C. Casinos"

I mean, where else would redskins want to see you come play?

Posted by: MistaMoe | September 23, 2010 12:22 PM
-----------------

i believe an "alouette" is a duck or a bird. that french song is about plucking the feathers off of an "allouette".

let me take this opportunity to plug my suggestion for washington's new team name. let's face it: the PC crowd will someday prevail... so, on that horrible day, we should embrace what the whole country already hates (and fears) washington for: the bureaucracy.

think of it. it just rolls off the tongue: the washington bureaucracy. say it a few times... washington bureaucracy... washington bureaucracy... you're already used to saying it, right?

individual players could be called "bureaucrats", but the team is "the bureaucracy". the bureaucracy is more than just the sum of the individual bureaucrats. it lives on. it's unassailable. one guy might get caught and have to resign or something, but the big, hulking, oppressive, stifling bureaucracy live on.

Posted by: walter-in-fallschurch | September 23, 2010 1:09 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: RedDMV | September 23, 2010 1:11 PM | Report abuse

No excuses for a lack of a run game this week..

Rams are 30th ranked rushing D - 4.7 carry (league worst 3 runs per carry over 20 yards)

SS Craig Dahl suffered a concussion last week

Starting DT Darrell Scott suffered a high ankle sprain and is out

Staring DT Clifton Ryan, who missed last week's game with migraines, still uncertain.

LB Chris Chamberlain is in a walking boot

"THROW UR ONE'S UP! #11" DT scores a TD in the red zone.

Portis goes off for 80 YDs and 1 TD

Never easy but the D prevents a late comeback by the Rams as Orakpo forces a fumble of Bradford and Carriker falls on it.

Skins 27
Rams 21

Posted by: Diesel44 | September 23, 2010 1:18 PM | Report abuse

I expect the Rams to give the Skins a tough time. The Skins always lose a game that should not lose. This could be this year's Detroit.

Posted by: theBozyn | September 24, 2010 4:27 PM | Report abuse

Campbell really never had a problem with his mechanics until Zorn showed up.

Zorn the QB killer.

LarryInClintonMD.

Posted by: LarryInClintonMD | September 23, 2010 11:29 AM

Hit b y the Zornado. Just tears sh!t up.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 23, 2010 11:32 AM

____________________________________

LMFAO!!! right you fellas are. Give it to The Rat and Danny boy to be a year too late realizing Zorn is a Qbs worst nightmare. Zorny probably played Dodgeball with Flacco Wacko that's why he's runnign for his life and not throwing the ball for TDs.

Campbell is nice, but he's a 3rd string QB right now booyaaah