Game Day - The Early Edition

Trips to Philly can always be tricky, especially for those unfortunate enough to have out of state tags, but so far so good. Made it in from Arlington in a 'lil more than 2 hours even in the rain, rocking the babyshambles and Johnny Thunders all the way. Found a parking spot amid the tailgating madness just across the street from the press entrance - jackpot! - and my hated Jetta is tucked between two huge RVs that are painted green and white and all decked out with Eagles logos painted on them. So hopefully no one will notice the Virginia plates, or they'll decide merely to key my car and not submit it to anything else. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

There is a light mist here now, but nothing major. I think heavier rain is in the forecast. Already threw down my first cheesesteak of the day in the press room - I am figuring on an over/under of 3 - and I'm digging the free Snapple as well.

So there you have it.

I'll post the inactives in a few hours when we get them.

Cheers.

By Jason La Canfora  |  November 12, 2006; 10:37 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Final Injury Report O'The Week
Next: Inactives

Comments

JLC,

Is Moss ready to go?

Posted by: disappointed | November 12, 2006 10:58 AM | Report abuse

JLC, if you hit the over, the Skins will win. I leave it in your hands... I have faith.

I'm wearing my old Michigan Intramurals t-shirt under my Cooley jersey today. I'm invoking the winning spirit from my other football team's dream season (thus far).

HAIL!

Posted by: Bucktown Skins Fan | November 12, 2006 11:29 AM | Report abuse

disappointed, Sal Paolantonio is at the game, and just reported that Santana was on the field, working out and looked good to go.

He's expected to play.

Posted by: Bucktown Skins Fan | November 12, 2006 11:31 AM | Report abuse

Thanks Bucktown....us fantasy owners await official word. Go Santana!

Posted by: Frankstown | November 12, 2006 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Good thing UNA wasn't on this roadie or the cheese steaks would have been long gone before you got there-ha!

Tampa re-union next weekend perhaps?ha!

Posted by: Pink C.C.- | November 13, 2006 12:07 AM | Report abuse