Gimme Feedback (aka, please help me with my homework)
I have a little chart to do to accompany a story I am working on fro Friday's paper, and wanted to see what you guys thought. Cindy and the powers that be want me to do a little something on the five story lines to watch as we head into mini camp and, thus, training camp.
Here's what I was thinking, and let me know if I am missing something obvious, cause I can update this thing if need be before I file it for evermore.
Okay, here goes:
1) The Development of Jason Campbell - nuff said, right? as far as the longterm future of a 5-11 team, that's gotta be tops.
2) Will The Real Redskins D Please Stand Up - you go from a perennial top 10 D to 31st in the league, with nary a sack or turnover, and things had better change ASAP
3) The Class of 2006 - the final chapter has already been written on Adam Archuleta and TJ Duckett (ouch), but the other big-ticket acquisitions form the go-go offseason of 2006 - Randle El, Lloyd, Carter, Al Saunders - are still around with something to prove. If the Redskins are going to return to something close to glory, they'll need these guys pitching in.
4) The Longest Guard - Todd Wade is a monster tackle learning to play inside, master new footwork and technique and fall in line with his teammates. It's a tough transition, but he's being counted on to replace Derrick Dockery in the starting lineup, with the rest of the offense in tact from last season.
5) Are The Specialsts Special Enough? - The Suisham/Frost debate roars on. We've already covered this on the blog, but I think it merits a place on the Top 5 here.
So that's what I got. How about you?
The comments to this entry are closed.