Grimm is a finalist for Hall of Fame

Former Washington Redskins offensive lineman Russ Grimm, one of the original "Hogs," is one of 15 finalists for the Pro Football Hall of Fame, joining first-time finalists Tim Brown, Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith on the list.

Grimm, who played his entire career as a guard and occasional center with the Redskins, has been eligible for the Hall for 14 years. He made the Pro Bowls each year from 1983 to '86 and was a three-time all-pro, and he played on all three of the Redskins' Super Bowl-winning teams.

Though Grimm didn't play a glamour position, several of his former teammates believe he should be in the Hall. None of the Hogs -- the group of offensive linemen that defined Hall of Fame coach Joe Gibbs's early teams -- are in the Hall of Fame.

"I told him, 'Russ, you should have been in first. You should have been in before me, if in fact I should be in,'"John Riggins, the Redskins' Hall of Fame running back, said when Grimm was up for the honor last year. "I told him in the worst-case scenario, he can have my locker....I hope for Russ's sake that he gets in."

Grimm, 50, is the assistant head coach and offensive line coach for the Arizona Cardinals, with whom he coached in the Super Bowl last year. Grimm began his coaching career with the Redskins, where he worked with tight ends and the offensive line from 1992 to '99. He then went on to coach the offensive line for the Pittsburgh Steelers under then-Coach Bill Cowher from 2000 to '06. When Cowher retired, Grimm was considered as a candidate for the head coaching job, but when the Steelers hired Mike Tomlin, Grimm followed fellow Steelers assistant Ken Whisenhunt to Arizona.

Voting for the Hall of Fame takes place Feb. 6, the day before the Super Bowl.
Smith, the NFL's all-time leading rusher during his career with the Dallas Cowboys and Cardinals, and Rice, the former San Francisco great who has 7,600 more receiving yards than anyone else ever to play, are almost certain to be elected in their first year of eligibility.

Check out the full list of finalists on Mark Maske's NFL News Feed.

By Barry Svrluga  |  January 8, 2010; 5:59 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Shanahan to meet with assistants again Monday
Next: Redskins denied permission to interview Broncos' Turner

Comments

Grimm, Jacoby and Bostic should all be in.

Posted by: periculum | January 8, 2010 6:11 PM | Report abuse

Grimmy to the Hall!

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 6:14 PM | Report abuse

Thats why the HOF is a joke guys like Michael Irving get in before Art Monk, give me a break Irving couldn't carry Monks jock. Monk didn't have a HOF QB either.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 6:19 PM | Report abuse

About damn time. Hopefully he makes it in this year.

Posted by: jaradel | January 8, 2010 6:20 PM | Report abuse

I'm sorry that should be Irvin not Irving.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 6:22 PM | Report abuse

Grimm, Jacoby and Bostic should all be in.
Posted by: periculum

I appreciate your passion, but jacoby? No way is he a HOF'er.

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 6:24 PM | Report abuse

I appreciate your passion, but jacoby? No way is he a HOF'er.

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 6:24 PM |

An undrafted player who plays 13 years in the NFL on the O-Line, goes to 4 SB winning 3 and 4 consecutive Pro Bowls.

Your right why would he even be considered for the HOF.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 6:33 PM | Report abuse

Not sure if Rice is a first ballot Hall of Famer

Posted by: rickyroge | January 8, 2010 6:33 PM | Report abuse

Jacoby is a legend. The fact that the unit that defined the 'Skins dynasty is, as of yet, unrepresented (unless you count honourary Hog #44) is proof the HoF is not representative of the sport. They should have a Hogs section, a Steel Curtain section, Purple People Eaters, etc.

Not to sully the topic with C*wb*ys but how come Aikman, Irvin and (soon) Smith are in the Hall, but nobody on that OL is in? Barry Sanders or Walter Payton would've had 25,000 yards behind that line.

Maybe I should just be glad they weren't, Smith is deserving though. Is there a broadcasters / services to the English language HoF? 8-)

Posted by: stevebeagrie | January 8, 2010 6:37 PM | Report abuse

Not sure if Rice is a first ballot Hall of Famer

Posted by: rickyroge | January 8, 2010 6:33 PM |

I hope you are kidding he is a lock for first ballot.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 6:37 PM | Report abuse

Not sure if Rice is a first ballot Hall of Famer

Posted by: rickyroge | January 8, 2010 6:33 PM

Well played! I laughed out loud at that!

Posted by: stevebeagrie | January 8, 2010 6:40 PM | Report abuse

Who is Russ Grimm?

just kidding...best of luck to him.

Posted by: CheyenneWY | January 8, 2010 6:41 PM | Report abuse

love the way he played, don't think the voters will be as passionate about the "hogs" as longtime skins fans. think what you want.

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 6:43 PM | Report abuse

jacoby should have been the first one in whoever says otherwise is an idiot

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 6:46 PM | Report abuse

Yeah...I was just kidding...

Rice is the best receiver in the hall.

I don't know if you guys remember...but Jacoby had this cast on his hand that he used to use as a club. To see him pulling with that club on this hand is CLASSIC!

Put him in the hall!

Posted by: rickyroge | January 8, 2010 6:46 PM | Report abuse

Did we pull one linemen the last two years I don't think so.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 6:48 PM | Report abuse

doesnt jacoby remind you of an offensive jack lambert

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 6:49 PM | Report abuse

My favorite Joe Jacoby moment:

Posted by: PDiddy | January 8, 2010 6:50 PM | Report abuse

hey 65 skins fan put your teeth back into a water filled jar next to your bed and just go to sleep if it wasnt for lachey grimm and especially jacoby the skins wouldnt have won any super bowls

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 6:52 PM | Report abuse

Did we pull one linemen the last two years I don't think so.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 6:48 PM

Could we pull one lineman in the last two years. I don't think so.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 6:53 PM | Report abuse

Did we pull one linemen the last two years I don't think so.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 6:48 PM

Could we pull one lineman in the last two years. I don't think so.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 6:53 PM |

Thats probably true.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 6:55 PM | Report abuse

Redskins interested in April

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 7, 2010 1:55 PM ET
The Redskins love to go big, whether it's on the free agent market or coaching market.

That's why it's no surprise Dan Snyder has his eye on Bobby April, the former Bills special teams coach who became a free agent this week.

PFT's Mike Florio credits a source that Snyder is interested in April, and eager to spend money to get the very best on his new coaching staff. April's special teams units in Buffalo were consistently among the best in football.

New Redskins coach Mike Shanahan began his morning at 6 A.M. to meet with each member of the previous Redskins coaching staff. No announcements about the new staff have been made, outside of the addition of Kyle Shanahan as the team's offensive coordinator.

Danny Smith was the team's special teams coordinator last year.

Posted by: chris_zz | January 8, 2010 6:58 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mudman220

what an enlightened young person you seem to be. name calling in your last two posts. I simply do not think the VOTERS will vote him in. If you can/would read the posts you'd see that. I am 44 years old, far too young to have dentures, but at least I could afford them if I needed them. Why don't you go mud bogging or something to do with mud as your handle implies?

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 6:58 PM | Report abuse

I agree with Flounder21. Michael Irvin gets in the first time??? I still don't think he is a Hall of Famer. Its becoming a joke. They only pick their favorites. F the Cow Pokes!!!!

Posted by: TheJury | January 8, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse

I'm sure it is Shanny who is interested in April since I doubt Snyder knows who he is.

Plus Shanny will decide his staff not Snyder.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 7:01 PM | Report abuse

Jacoby should be the first one in. Ugly, but a total beast. Then the Flea.

Posted by: bentoenail | January 8, 2010 7:01 PM | Report abuse

They only pick their favorites. F the Cow Pokes!!!!

Posted by: TheJury

my point exactly.

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 7:02 PM | Report abuse

i am almost as old as you. dont think for the voters. you look almos as foolish as they do for not putting them in. thats all i am saying.

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 6:58 PM |

He's probably a drywaller.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 7:03 PM | Report abuse

i meant him in sorry

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:03 PM | Report abuse

1965,

You did not say in your post that you thought the voters wouldn't vote him in you said he was not a HOF'er, if you don't want people to go after you be more specific in your post.

I appreciate your passion, but jacoby? No way is he a HOF'er.

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 6:24 PM |

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 7:04 PM | Report abuse

hey campbell i am a butcher by trade what do you know about dry walling anyway

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:06 PM | Report abuse

campbell and 65 together not a half a brain must be related to snyder

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:09 PM | Report abuse

flounder,

I see what you mean. I didn't give my rationale as to why he won't be voted in, (my opinion based on the voters) and therefore the criticism that followed.

I think it is sad an adult, as old nearly as I, resorts to petty name calling instead of a valid discussion. But i digress.

The only thing we'll agree on I suppose is pulling for the Skins! HTTR!

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 7:10 PM | Report abuse

hey campbell i am a butcher by trade what do you know about dry walling anyway

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:05 PM

I've hung a sheet of drywall or 2 in my day.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 7:10 PM | Report abuse

campbell and 65 together not a half a brain must be related to snyder

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:09 PM |

I think Scamp was refering to your name mudmann as why you might be in the drywall buisness.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 7:11 PM | Report abuse

Mudman,

why don't you go cut some meat or play with it, whtever turns you on child.

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 7:11 PM | Report abuse

a little name calling does make a conversation more passionate doesnt it

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:12 PM | Report abuse

1965,

I tend to agree that if Jacoby and Bostic have'nt been finalist to this point that they're not going to get in.

It's a shame that the HOF commitee seems to be very political.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 7:13 PM | Report abuse

campbell and 65 together not a half a brain must be related to snyder

Posted by: mudman220 | January 8, 2010 7:09 PM |

Ah yes, a retard I see. I tell you what. When I'm done cornholing your sister I'll send her home so she can cook some potted pigs c0cks for you and your inbred, one legged wife.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 7:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 7:11 PM |

Thank you Flounder, but logic does seem to evade our punctuationally challenged butcher.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 7:17 PM | Report abuse

The days after Zorn are very interesting aren't they? Have a great night fellow Skins fans!

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 7:19 PM | Report abuse

Have a great night fellow Skins fans!

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | January 8, 2010 7:19 PM |

Night??? I am in California. About to get off work and go to happy hour!!! I will think about you all.

Posted by: TheJury | January 8, 2010 7:21 PM | Report abuse

The pressure is building up inside me.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 7:26 PM | Report abuse

I'm starting to foam at the mouth

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 7:30 PM | Report abuse

Jevan Snead is coming out this year he might jump into the top of the QB's.

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8, 2010 7:31 PM | Report abuse

What's wrong z's

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 7:32 PM | Report abuse

Happens every year at this time

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 7:43 PM | Report abuse

I completely understand.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | January 8, 2010 7:48 PM | Report abuse

that damn HOS thing. I'm just gonna have to rip these guys another new one ...

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 7:50 PM | Report abuse

here goes ....

Congrats to Russ Grimm, yet again, for at least getting the attention of the HOS voters. The Hall of Sham list includes 17 finalists, among them are Andre Reed, Shannon Sharpe, Rickey Jackson and Roger Craig.

Not on the list are Joe Jacoby, Gary Clark, Jerry Smith and Chris Hanburger. Yeah, I know 2 are now oldtimers, but when do they get their shot? Because they damn well deserve it.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 7:57 PM | Report abuse

So F the HOS voters, because our Skins deserve way better from these pissants.

Start with Jake. Jacoby is a member of the 1980’s all-decade team. Of the 22 offensive players on it, only 5 aren’t in the Hall. 2 of the 5 are in the final group this year, Craig and Grimm. Why is Jacoby not even getting consideration? He lined up against the best of the best as a LT and later as a RT, including laurence taylor and reggie white. A legendary line, dominant run blocker, 4 Super Bowl appearances. And oh yes, who was the lead blocker on 70 chip? Jake should be in the final 25 easily, final 15 for sure and the HOF.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 8:00 PM | Report abuse

On to the RBs. In his 11 year career, Roger Craig was in the top 10 in yards from scrimmage 5 times, finishing #1 once and finishing #2 once. He was the AP Offensive POY in 1988 and was 1st team All Pro once.

In his 9 year career, Floyd Little finished in the top 10 in yards from scrimmage 4 times and led the league once in 1973. Little was 1st team All Pro once.

In his 8 year career, Larry Brown was in the top 10 in yards from scrimmage 5 times, finishing first once and 2nd twice. Brown was the league’s MVP in 1972, along with POY, offensive POY, etc. Brown was 1st team All Pro twice.

For period, Larry Brown was the best player in football, something neither Craig or Little ever came close to being. Roger Craig and Floyd Little among the finalists and Larry Brown isn’t? BS.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 8:02 PM | Report abuse

To the TE next. Shannon Sharpe spent 14 years as a TE for Baltimore and Denver and played in 204 games. In his final year, he set the NFL career record for TDs by a TE with 62. The record Sharpe broke had lasted for a staggering 30 years. How many records last 30 years???!!! 30 year records is Jerry Rice, Jim Brown territory. So who held the TE TD record for 30 years? Redskin Jerry Smith. Smith had 60 TDs in 168 games. For the record, Sharpe’s TD mark lasted 5 years. So why can’t Jerry Smith get a shot to make it into the HOF?

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 8:04 PM | Report abuse

Lets get to the LBs. Rickey Jackson played 15 seasons, 227 games and went to six Pro Bowls. Jackson had 37 turnovers (fumble recoveries + INTs), and scored once, on a safety. Hanburger made 9 Pro Bowls (and he didn't make it on popularity) in his 14 year, 187 game career. He recorded 36 turnovers and had 5 TDs. Considering Jackson played 40 more games, is this even close?

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 8:06 PM | Report abuse

And at WR …. Andre Reed is in the final group, again. He made 7 Pro Bowls, all in a row (1988-1994). Those years are the core of his career and the main argument for his induction. In that stretch, he had just over 7,700 total yards and 50 TDs. His QB was a 1st ballot HOF player. In his 4 Super Bowl losses in that period, Reed averaged 81 yards a game, but never scored. Gary Clark had great 7 year run as well (1985-91). In that stretch, he had over 7,800 yards and 53 TDs. His QBs weren’t HOF material. In his 2 Super Bowl wins, Clark averaged 97 yards a game and scored 2 TDs. Clark’s best beats Reed’s best. Reed is a finalist again, Clark isn’t even in sight. Pure BS

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 8:08 PM | Report abuse

feeling better.

The reality is that great Redskins are overlooked for their HOF shot. The facts make a clear case that several Redskins have deserved to go much further in the selection process than they have.

Is there an anti-Redskin bias among Hall voters? The facts make it pretty clear ... the answer is yes.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 8:15 PM | Report abuse

I hope Grimm makes it, but I remember Jacoby as the beast among beasts on that line. I think they're both deserving, but I wonder if Grimm gets more love (though not enough, yet) based partly on his post-playing days rep.

Also, I totally agree with whoever made the Chris Hanburger call. That's one of the biggest HOF oversights out there, in my opinion.

Posted by: closer44 | January 8, 2010 8:17 PM | Report abuse

If it was me, I'd go with Jacoby over Grimm. Jacoby had the tougher matchups. In the division, taylor, then reggie white, perhaps the 2 best pass rushers ever. In the playoffs, he'd see guys like Dent from Chi (a finalist) and Fred Dean from SF (in the Hall).

Getting both in would be appropriate. Lachey was as a good as either at his best, but his career was spread among 3 teams and he was in just 1 SB. In '91, Lachey pretty much owned everyone he played -- as good a year for an LT as I've ever seen.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | January 8, 2010 8:30 PM | Report abuse

What about Wilbur Marshall? Of course a lot of his would be based on what he did with the Bears, where Singletary was definitely the BMOC, but he had a couple of really strong years with the Redskins, as well.

Lachey's a good call, too. That entire line owned everyone they played. Single-digit sacks over 16 games and well over 100 yards/game rushing. I could be wrong, but I don't think Grimm even started that year.

Posted by: closer44 | January 8, 2010 8:49 PM | Report abuse

I have lobbied for years for Chris Hanburger being elected to the HOF. How he can beer overlooked is an indictment of this charade. Too many of the hall voters are too young to recall Hanburger. As to the Hogs, frankly, Joe Jacoby changed the nature of offensive line play. He should be inducted. Better yet, and I know the voters lack creativity, but the entire Hogs unit should be inducted into the hall, as should the old Packer, Jerry Kramer.

Posted by: royhobbs56 | January 8, 2010 9:05 PM | Report abuse

Also, I think Brian Mitchell should be a lock, but doubt he'll ever get close because of personality and politics. Plus the HOF voters apparently don't realize special teams exist. They must run to the can during KOs, FGs, and punts.

Posted by: closer44 | January 8, 2010 9:11 PM | Report abuse

I think the Redskins players over the years have not gotten a fair deal with the HOF.

Maybe it relates back to GPM's no black players days, I dunno.

There are players that should be in there
Jerry Smith, Hanburger, Grimm, Clark for sure. Jacoby, Larry Brown maybe.

The voters were a joke to elect Irvin before Monk.

Smart money says Grimm does not make it again this year.

Posted by: noonefromtampa | January 8, 2010 9:13 PM | Report abuse

kenboy: "No way! The drop off in draft value after the top 5 or so is way to big to take a hit on for just a 3rd rounder,"

Depends on how you look at it (and I'm about to look at it differently.)

Top ten picks are not as prized as you might think because of what teams end up paying them. Granted, Snyder has never been one to shy away from spending, but signing a rook to a humongous contract of the sort Matt Stafford signed creates both dissension with the vets and problems with the salary scale. Every year teams seek to trade out of the top ten for just that reason (usually unsuccessfully, for the same reason).

As far as the talent level goes, there isn't a dramatic dropoff after pick 5. That's because teams are pressured to take QBs and anchor offensive or defensive linemen and so stars at those positions are often overrated. Guys like Brian Cushing and Brian Orakpo are often better picks than the defenders who went before them. Same for players like Percy Harvin and Michael Oher on the other side of the ball.

For a lower-rated club with multiple needs, trading for more picks is probably a good strategy, even if you miss out on a superstar. Belichick puts it best: 'half these guys won't make it anyway'. I guess you could say he seeks to protect the franchise by diversifying his draft portfolio.

Posted by: Samson151 | January 8, 2010 9:20 PM | Report abuse

denied beeps

Posted by: RomoLongballs | January 8, 2010 10:13 PM | Report abuse

are any kickers in the HOF? Mosley and Lohmiller were pretty good - maybe not HOF good. Lohmiller was go good that he got nationwide TV commercials.

Posted by: coparker5 | January 8, 2010 10:44 PM | Report abuse

Jacoby, Grimm and Lachey should all be hall of famers. How could anyone say otherwise?

Posted by: fjd124 | January 9, 2010 9:23 AM | Report abuse

kickers and punters should have thier own hall of fame... so they don't get confused with real players...

Posted by: Burrasta1 | January 9, 2010 9:32 AM | Report abuse

Jacoby was as dominant an offensive lineman as we've ever had and should have been the first one in. No doubt.

Posted by: themantoyou | January 9, 2010 10:25 AM | Report abuse

HOf is just a popularity contest, I hope Russ makes it but until they induct Chris Hanburger I would have no respect for that organization.

Posted by: hock1 | January 9, 2010 10:46 AM | Report abuse

1. A Hall of Fame without a single representative from the most identifiable OL of the 80's and possibly ever (we know about a lot of DL's but OL's? With a nickname? Show me one) is a sham and a joke.

2. Joe Jacoby? Not a HOF career? Who are you kidding? Jacoby was the first 300+ pound lineman with range and speed. He was the prototype. Not HOF? He played against some of the most dominant defensive players ever and did a fantastic job of it. If you paid attention during the games back then, Jacoby was mentioned by name even more than Russ was. And for quite a while, when the Redskins were running, it was "Jacoby & Grimm". They were a matched pair. Pulling on the Counter-Trey, bulldozing lanes like a two man wrecking crew. Whoever said Jacoby doesn't deserve the HOF should have his comment priveleges revoked until he gets his facts in order.

3. Russ should have been in on his first ballot. This is ridiculous.

Posted by: cerebus-72 | January 9, 2010 2:47 PM | Report abuse

Emmitt, Tim Brown and Rice are first ballots.

Posted by: Political_Stratgst | January 10, 2010 10:43 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Flounder21 | January 8,
2010 6:19 PM | Report abuse

Maybe it's the 3 superbowls Irvin contributed to in a 4 year span but let's look at their respective career numbers:

Irvin 65 TD's to Monk 68 Touchdowns
Irvin: 11,900 receiving yards to Monks 12,800

Irvin 15.9 yard per catch and monk 13.7

In most cases, numbers don't lie but you may want to get HOFamer Daryl Green to fill you in on just how much Michael Irvin sucked... Not to discount Monk's contributions but remember Art Monk played 16 seasons to Irvin's 12 , this is the reason Irvin was inducted before Monk! Irvin almost equaled Monks stats in 4 less seasons. Before you make a blanket statement please do your research!

Posted by: rlomax67 | January 10, 2010 11:32 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TheJury | January 8, 2010 6:59 PM | Report abuse

FYI... Michael Irvin was not a first ballot HOF... Know your facts before press submit... and while you are at it see below:

Irvin 65 TD's to Monk 68 Touchdowns
Irvin: 11,900 receiving yards to Monks 12,800

Irvin 15.9 yard per catch and monk 13.7

What time do the Skins play next weekend? Is it a home or away game?

BTW... HATC?

Posted by: rlomax67 | January 10, 2010 11:45 PM | Report abuse

Good Luck to Grimm! Hopefully he makes it this year and opens up so that Jacoby gets in next year. Jacoby was definetly one of the premier left tackles of his era.

Posted by: snake_taylor | January 11, 2010 5:17 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: snake_taylor | January 11, 2010 5:17 PM | Report abuse

I'm up for another roadtrip to Canton. Let's go Grimm!

Posted by: Keliza64 | January 13, 2010 12:27 PM | Report abuse