Hard Hits Live webcast: LaVar Arrington on the Rams game

LaVar Arrington answered reader questions about the Redskins running game, the defense, Devin Thomas and playing the nose tackle position, among other topics, in this week's Hard Hits Live webcast.

If you would like to watch the show in segments, click here. Otherwise, just click on the video below to watch the show in its entirety.

Join LaVar every Friday at 10:30 a.m., Eastern, for Hard Hits Live. And send him your questions. Also, join Dan Steinberg, Rick Maese and LaVar every Tuesday morning for Redskins Insider Live, with studio host Jonathan Forsythe.

By Washington Post Sports  | September 24, 2010; 12:01 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Now No. 2, Keiland Williams has similar role
Next: Washington was 'bad situation' for Larry Johnson

Comments

Dallas will win this weekend and go on a tear. Book it.

It kills me to say it, but when you start throwing dirt on a team this early in the season, it only serves as motivation.

Wade Phillips is the Wayne Fontes of the 2000's. He always manages to do just enough to save his skin.

I'm going to have to go punch myself in the nuts for making this prediction but I can just see it coming.

Posted by: Original_etrod | September 24, 2010 12:10 PM | Report abuse

Lavar = FIRST Class Nerd

Posted by: monk811 | September 24, 2010 12:11 PM | Report abuse

I'm not watching this.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 24, 2010 12:12 PM | Report abuse

Dallas will win this weekend and go on a tear. Book it.

Posted by: Original_etrod | September 24, 2010 12:10 PM

I'm certainly not worried about Wade Phillips doing anything to save his job (although I wish Dallas would keep him forever...such a lovable loser), but my main concern with that game is Duane Brown, starting LT for Texans, being out. I'm not sure who their back up is, but as we have seen, Ware is a tough matchup for anyone. Brown's absence could definitely cause a problem.

Posted by: HokiesSkins | September 24, 2010 12:23 PM | Report abuse

I was cringing watching him trying to dump to the HB. Don't do that! lol. You see Caveman getting outlet receptions now. When have you seen THAT before?

It'll be interesting to see what they come up with... I"m honestly not that optimistic.

Posted by: DikShuttle | September 24, 2010 10:06 AM |

still d0uchin' it up huh Pa Brian? At least your a consistent ass hole. Go troll someone elses blog would ya? You're not liked or wanted here.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | September 24, 2010 10:23 AM | Report abuse

not sure why you copied a dikShuttle post just to make an unprovoked insult. Maybe it's because your a hey ay tuh errrr. This MY blog I'm takin the most arrogant posters up here man to man every week.

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 24, 2010 12:24 PM | Report abuse

Sorry about the poorly written comment. BUT STOP MAKING THESE THINGS SO EARLY! WHO IS ALERT AT 8 A.M.!

Posted by: alex35332 | September 24, 2010 12:30 PM | Report abuse

Dallas will win this weekend and go on a tear. Book it.

Posted by: Original_etrod | September 24, 2010 12:07 PM

Cosign. We gave them the blue print to beat their team....

1. Pass, Pass, Pass
2. Don't let AJ80 go over the top

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 24, 2010 12:38 PM | Report abuse

"Rams coach Steve Spagnuolo was player personnel intern with Redskins in 1983" -- eagerly awaiting the big RI breaking stroy on how Spags is very familiar with the Redskins...

...oh and Rams have lost 14 straight at home...yay.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 24, 2010 12:42 PM | Report abuse

J-Ried,

No one gives a sh_t about what LA has to say he is a hater plain and simple, he's still mad because his agent can't read.

I'm not surprised at all that the post would give LA time here because they are all haters as well.

Kliem blows you out of the water as a Skins reporter, and would do a 1000 times better then you on this blog.

When is the next mathematical post I can't wait.

Posted by: Flounder21 | September 24, 2010 12:46 PM | Report abuse

Dallas will win this weekend and go on a tear. Book it.

Posted by: Original_etrod | September 24, 2010 12:07 PM

Cosign. We gave them the blue print to beat their team....

1. Pass, Pass, Pass
2. Don't let AJ80 go over the top

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 24, 2010 12:38 PM |

The cowfags have no shot they will get smoked.

Posted by: Flounder21 | September 24, 2010 12:48 PM | Report abuse

Just want to say "Thank You" to the JReid, LaVar, & the entire Insider Staff!

You guys & gals do a great a job keeping me informed!

Posted by: AllThatSkins | September 24, 2010 12:51 PM | Report abuse

Sorry that should have been Keim.

Posted by: Flounder21 | September 24, 2010 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Yeah could you do 8 more posts about bam sadford, he's our hero

Posted by: pabrian2003 | September 24, 2010 12:58 PM | Report abuse

...oh and Rams have lost 14 straight at home...yay.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 24, 2010 12:42 PM

And the Lions lost 19+ straight until we played them.....

So why are you so happy??

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 24, 2010 1:00 PM | Report abuse

thx 4th. Like I said befo - this is a bell-weather. I hope we still have enough from the last squad who remember what this game can do to us.

Fletch - step it up!

Posted by: DikShuttle | September 24, 2010 1:08 PM | Report abuse

And the Lions lost 19+ straight until we played them.....

So why are you so happy??

Posted by: 4thFloor | September 24, 2010 1:00 PM

Not happy 4th...that was yay...not yay!!! Poor choice of words...let me try again...

...oh and Rams have lost 14 straight at home...that's great.

Posted by: PlayAction | September 24, 2010 1:10 PM | Report abuse

Beeps

Posted by: PlayAction | September 24, 2010 1:18 PM | Report abuse

PA - you're looking for a sarcasm mark, methinks! Try:

.~
OR
؟
OR
ŝ

I like to use [:-| too...

Posted by: DikShuttle | September 24, 2010 1:20 PM | Report abuse

If you think LA sucks at this? I suppose you are a fan of Larry (I AM the redskins) Michaels and his "fan forum", where he answers questions without having much idea of what it is he's talking about. At least LA has been there, done that, and did so quite well. So don't listen to LA if you don't like him, go listen to Larrrrrry---King Brown Nose.
ps Tell me if you don't think K.J. not only knows more than Larry, but should host Skins Nation. Anyway, I'd rather listen to someone who knows what the hell they are talking about. I'd rather listen to LA.

Posted by: MTalleyMon | September 24, 2010 2:36 PM | Report abuse

the only thing to'book' is Dall-ass at
0-3. Bet the farm, you're Mama! Sorry , everyone seemed kinda angry.

Posted by: gerling3 | September 24, 2010 4:24 PM | Report abuse

the only thing to'book' is Dall-ass at
0-3. Bet the farm, you're Mama! Sorry , everyone seemed kinda angry.

Posted by: gerling3 | September 24, 2010 4:24 PM | Report abuse

LaVar, don't quit your day job!

Posted by: sjp879 | September 24, 2010 4:58 PM | Report abuse