His Head 'Spinning,' Roydell Williams Starts Anew

Although Roydell Williams spent last weekend at the Minnesota Vikings' minicamp, his agent told him to accept an offer that came from the Redskins.

Williams, 28, tied for a team-high 55 catches with the Tennessee Titans in 2007 before an ankle injury in the playoffs stunted his career. He was "shocked" that the Titans did not keep him after his injury.

"It's been a tough road, especially coming off the season I had," Williams said. "I try not to dwell on all that. I try to keep a positive mindset. I landed with a team and I'm happy that these guys are very welcoming. We have great leadership at the receiver spot, a great receivers coach and I feel at home here."

The playbook has not been as welcoming. Williams must adjust to the Redskins' West Coast-style offense. After the second day of organized team activities at Redskins park, he held a big binder that serves as the Redskins playbook; he had spent most of Monday night learning the plays.

"Everything's different," Williams said. "The terminology, the concept, the routes. Everything is just totally different."

Williams realized the challenge immediately in the receivers meeting yesterday.

"My head was just spinning," he said. "I would try to guess, because he would talk about what the 'Z' receiver [would] run on this play, and I'd try to guess what the 'X' has, and I was totally off."

Williams said today's practice went well because the receivers walked through many of the plays before going into 7-on-7 drills and the team situations.

By Zach Berman  |  May 5, 2009; 2:20 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Rogers Hopes to Practice Tomorrow
Next: Shelton Hopes to Find a Special Teams Spot

Comments

Just from reading this, I like Roydell Williams.

He seems humble.

He comes across as an adult who 'gets it' about the business side of pro football.

In fact, he seems like he has been burned by the reality of pro sports, but comes back determined to make the team.

He has a playbook with him and is willing to study.

A guy like this you want on the team.

Posted by: MistaMoe | May 5, 2009 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Just from reading this, I like Roydell Williams.

He seems humble.

He has a playbook with him and is willing to study.

A guy like this you want on the team.

Posted by: MistaMoe | May 5, 2009 2:39 PM | Report abuse

I agree. These unsubstantial tryouts and signings should have the intended effect of creating competition amoung the vets and last years draft class.

Posted by: Devo2 | May 5, 2009 2:43 PM | Report abuse

moe, Mike Williams too, I like that he's the last one to leave the practice field. Sounds like he's very determined to get his career back on track.

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | May 5, 2009 2:44 PM | Report abuse

Although we are no strangers to finding the "diamond in the rough" players I think Williams has real talent and could finally end the torture that is seeing James Thrash take the field

Posted by: BenchCampbell | May 5, 2009 2:45 PM | Report abuse

Let me know when they sign the Bengals soon-to-be-released offensive left tackle and then I'll be hopeful.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 2:45 PM | Report abuse

I am very pleased to hear Mike Williams is working his tail off!

Hail!

Posted by: BenchCampbell | May 5, 2009 2:48 PM | Report abuse

Looks like there may be other reasons why Jeff Fisher decided to go in another direction?

Roydell Williams
2008 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.
Grade: 61

Comment: Williams became a starter in his third year in the league. He has good size for the position to go along with marginal strength and bulk. He has just adequate deep speed, but is good on the underneath routes where he can use his quickness, agility and body control. He is a good route runner and does a good job of setting up defenders with little head and shoulder fakes. He can make people miss in the open field, but lacks the second gear to be a home run threat. While he can gain separation from defenders with a little burst out of his break, they tend to catch up pretty quick due to his lack of big-time speed. He is not real strong after the catch, does not break many tackles and can be out-muscled to the ball in a jump ball situation. He needs to spend a little more time in the weight room to gain functional strength and bulk because his slight frame tends to make him succeptable to little injuries.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 2:49 PM | Report abuse

So, in other words, he's on the same level as Malcolm Kelly and Devin Thomas after just two days. Hopefully he sticks around.

Posted by: mkremnitzer0 | May 5, 2009 2:53 PM | Report abuse

Well, come on folks. Obviously I know the details to Zorn's hiring.

It was a feeble attempt at a joke/sarcasm/insult to Zorn's head coaching skills.

Posted by: TheTruth11 | May 5, 2009 2:53 PM | Report abuse

It was a feeble attempt at a joke/sarcasm=Truth's RI posting Career

Posted by: GreatOne1 | May 5, 2009 2:55 PM | Report abuse

Again, Mike Williams is fine. Levi Jones would be better or even the Bengals right tackle Anthony Collins would help!

Age 23, Ht 6'5", Wt 317 lbs.

Comment: Possesses an outstanding frame and has added bulk. Is tall with long arms (35 inches) and big hands (10.2 inches). Can get set quickly in pass pro. Has long arms to ride pass rushers wide. When set properly, he will do a good job of anchoring versus the bull rush. Displays adequate initial quickness. Stays under control in space and will do a good job of hitting the moving target so long as he's in position in time. Struggles to reach second-level in time and winds up lunging too frequently. Has some upside if he's willing to work at getting stronger and more technically sound at the next level.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 2:58 PM | Report abuse

from Scouts, Inc.

"He (R Williams) is not real strong after the catch, does not break many tackles and can be out-muscled to the ball in a jump ball situation."

Even if it's true, the question is, is Roydell Williams an upgrade over ARE, Thrash, and two clueless rookie wideouts (Kelly/Thomas)?

For now, the answer is an obvious yes.

Anybody who comes in and pushes the guys we have to play better is a guy I like.

And to be honest, we're talking about someon to come in and play and produce opposite Moss/Cooley anyways. And if it's a hungry guy who's been cut after producing, that's even better.

Mike Williams himself is a testament to the power of hunger.

For playing time, that is.

Posted by: MistaMoe | May 5, 2009 2:59 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: mkremnitzer0 | May 5, 2009

You are confusing Kelly with Thomas and Davis. Thomas and Davis had the problems "getting with the program". In other words poor attitudes last year.

Kelly, quite the opposite. His problem is with his knees. He probably will never be able to contribute which is a shame. But its not because he can't learn the playbook or has a bad attitude.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:00 PM | Report abuse

"It was a feeble attempt at a joke/sarcasm=Truth's RI posting Career

Posted by: GreatOne1 "

Dude, I'm the Manny PACK-E-OH of RI. Don't get Hatton'd!

Posted by: TheTruth11 | May 5, 2009 3:02 PM | Report abuse

Hey periculum the saving grace in the stuff you mentioned from the Scouting Report (good stuff BTW), is that the things he "lacks" can be coached. I mean he is only playing the Z after all. The ability to separate from defenders on that first step w/o head or shoulder fakes can not be taught, either you have it or you don't. It its that reason why I could not play the position in College. :-( But, I had a fun time in high school and rec.

Posted by: clark202 | May 5, 2009 3:03 PM | Report abuse

Those guys out there working hard while vets like Portis is still on vacation....now that's leadership. That's okay, I have a feeling a hungry RB will be selected in next years draft. One that doesn't complain about parctice.

Posted by: hbu_dog | May 5, 2009 3:04 PM | Report abuse

Agree wid dat. More than any other position WR needs that. If Davis could get his act together they could move Cooley in there as well. One can hope.

The second position that desperately needs it is running back. The Giants and Eagles have had no problem acquiring and plugging in new running backs. Why not Washington? Portis should not continue to receiver "favored player status".

Campbell clearly isn't. Looks like Colt will be given his chance if Snidely has anything to say about it. And that should be plenty.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Not why they cut him. He lacks speed. Something their seventh round draft pick Marko Mitchell apparently has. As do Thomas, Kelly (when healthy) and Davis. Speed. Its why the Titans let him go.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:07 PM | Report abuse

Sorry if I'm a little late on this but can anyone explain why Jim Zorn is head coach instead of just offensive coordinator, or even instead of QB coach?

I think I missed the boat on that ...

Posted by: TheTruth11 | May 5, 2009

Zorn was well enough thought of by the Owner and GM to hire him as an OC AND QB coach before the Head Coach candidates were even interviewed. During that interview process, Vinny and Synder decided that Zorn would be a Great Head Coach...reasons cited were his Leadership (Zorn was a Great Leader of the Seahawks when he was their QB), his ability to teach QB's (look at what he did with Hasselback) and he was eager to be the Head Coach and take on the challenge of people Doubting him (his past has shown that when challenged he works his butt off to suceed, just read his bio of comming into the NFL as the QB of a NEW franchise and what Chuck Knoll told him about coaching with his staff after he retired). All these qualities, in addition to the BIG NAMED coaches out there not wanting to coach last year (cowher)made the decision easy for Snyder and Cerrato...I see Zorn as being a good young coach who was not perfect last year but will get it right this year. Hence, your answer to why Z-Man is HC.

Posted by: 1footballguru | May 5, 2009 3:09 PM | Report abuse

Mike Williams is also an injury waiting to happen at his weight. But then so is Samuels and Thomas at this point. They still need help there.

I am hoping that Jansen can make himself a center. And win the starters job. I think that could be an impressive upgrade over Rabach. Make a huge difference in the running attack.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | May 5, 2009 2:44 PM

Bean,

The reason he's the last one off the field is that he weighs over 400 pounds. It's like dragging an anchor around.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | May 5, 2009 3:12 PM | Report abuse

I think I missed the boat on that ...

Posted by: TheTruth11 | May 5, 2009

I thought that was all pretty clear? Snyder is unwilling to cede the control that most HC's enjoy. I suspect, to some extent, that was even true with Gibbs. The last time he did that was with Marty and we all know how long that lasted.

I think Greg Blache felt a bit "too old" to handle the 3-ring circus that would come with being the HC. He was retired until Snyder lured him back. There is only so much that man will put up with. And I suspect he is close to the edge.

Then comes Zorn. "Sure I'll do it! No problem I can stay medium even while I am being undermined by the owner, the GM and the owner's favorite player."

Like Vinny, in some respects Zorn is a figure head for the real HC/GM which is Snyder of course. He does run the offense but I suspect he can't always dictate who starts. I suspect that on defense Blache will now have to suffer more of Snyder's interference with his decision making process because of Orapko and Haynesworth.

Snyder is as bad, if not worst, than Jerry Jones. He isn't as bad as Al Davis but give him time.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:13 PM | Report abuse

I'm pulling for you Mike Williams. Wouldn't it be something if the entire O line stayed after practice (at least once) to show support for big Mike. Some of them could probably use the additional conditioning themselves.

Posted by: coparker5 | May 5, 2009 3:13 PM | Report abuse

"It also helped that quarterback Jason Campbell is a familiar face. They trained together before the 2005 draft and played together in the Senior Bowl. Campbell was one of the first faces Williams spotted upon walking into the Redskin Park and the two ate lunch together."

RW: Dude, I can't believe the Vikes screwed me like that just because I hurt my ankle!

JC: Hey, I stayed healthy all season long, no thanks to my broken down O-line. And that li'l Napolean fool *still* tried to trade my a ss!

RW: I'm feelin' ya, bro..

JC: Anyways this is a great place to be a wideout. Look who you're up against! ARE? Thrash? Heh heh, it's me and you... stay healthy and we'll both be in Honolulu next.... awww, hell no... Sorry Roy, I gotta run, looks like Big Mike is trying to make his way back up to the lunch counter!

Posted by: Alan4 | May 5, 2009 3:13 PM | Report abuse

TheTruth11 = Communist

Posted by: toohoes | May 5, 2009 3:14 PM | Report abuse

RWill will make this team....

Posted by: 4thFloor | May 5, 2009 3:17 PM | Report abuse

Another dummy. Can understand x, y ,z???

what a disaster.

Posted by: slimbo-Rice | May 5, 2009 3:21 PM | Report abuse

The Skins blog has some pics of the 'Rakker' in uniform. Here's the link.

Pretty mean looking in the first pic.

Posted by: Predator48 | May 5, 2009 3:21 PM | Report abuse

Another dummy. Can't* understand x, y ,z???

what a disaster.

Posted by: slimbo-Rice | May 5, 2009 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Dude, I'm the Manny PACK-E-OH of RI. Don't get Hatton'd!

Posted by: TheTruth11 | May 5, 2009 3:02 PM

your more like the little dude from Mike Tyson Punch out

Posted by: GreatOne1 | May 5, 2009 3:26 PM | Report abuse

peri

'...The Giants and Eagles have had no problem acquiring and plugging in new running backs. Why not Washington?'

Folks are about to howl, but here goes: we're stuck with Portis/Betts because of loopy contracts and the belief in a dominant running back.

If anything has been made clear over the past four NFL seasons, it's that you can win by plugging in a pair of capable backs every other year. You don't need a great career running back to succeed in today's NFL.

Which of the last 4 Super Bowl champs featured a one back set where someone got 25-30 carries a game and willed the team to the title?

None.

Today, three athletic hard to cover wideouts will help you win before some guy getting 1,700 yards a season will.

In fact, you're better off with a one/two, speed back/power back combo (like the jints, cards, stillers, titans, chargers,panthas) feature: and neither Portis or Betts operate like that for us.

One guy wants to play without practicing and the other doesn't play even though he does.

How is that a winning concept?

So go 'head and scream folks, but Moe reminds you that it's not 1982 anymore. The league's rules have been slanted to reward passing and scoring.

We're stuck with Portis/Betts because we thought we needed them when in fact we could've missed the playoffs multiple years without them.

Posted by: MistaMoe | May 5, 2009 3:26 PM | Report abuse

Anybody care to guess what our #1, #2, and #3 receivers will be on opening day?

I have a feeling it will be missing Thrash, Devin Thomas, and Malcom Kelly....

Posted by: TheTruth11 | May 5, 2009 3:26 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: MistaMoe | May 5, 2009

Ahmm Moe, both the Eagles and Giants seem to almost ALWAYS make the playoffs and often seem to go pretty far. Why? THEY HAVE RUNNING BACKS who are home run hitters on both running plays AND PASSING PLAYS.

Who fears a long run from Portis? No defense in the NFL today. Do they fear Brandon Jacobs and company? How about Brian Westbrook? Do most defenses fear him after he catches the ball? Do they fear Portis?

Again, when you only have Santana Moss, Cooley and ARE to throw to your options are pretty limited.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:32 PM | Report abuse

Portis is too darn slow.

Gimme Sproles for Portis straight up. Oh great, our running back blocks really well. Fun AND exciting!

Posted by: TheTruth11 | May 5, 2009 3:34 PM | Report abuse

Roydell Williams
2008 Scouting Report - Scouts Inc.
Grade: 61

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 2:49 PM | Report abuse

His lack of homerun, break away speed doesn't bother me at all. We have one of those, and his name is Moss. What we need is a good receiver to help move the chains and be a decent threat to help set up the big 60 yarder.

Posted by: moosepod | May 5, 2009 3:35 PM | Report abuse

The WRs are going to be Moss, Thomas, and someone other than ARE. Thomas is going to lead the team in receptions and receiving TDs. Fred Davis is going to have more TDs than Cooley - book it.

Posted by: learnedhand1 | May 5, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

The Skins blog has some pics of the 'Rakker' in uniform. Here's the link.

Pretty mean looking in the first pic.

Posted by: Predator48 | May 5, 2009

Kid they are trying to sell T-shirts. They want you to buy one.

I prefer to see Orakpo with a really grungy Uniform with Singletary's "look" in his eyes. Running backs and receivers fearing to go anywhere near him. Let me know when he looks like that, otherwise don't bother me.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:36 PM | Report abuse

Anybody care to guess what our #1, #2, and #3 receivers will be on opening day?

I have a feeling it will be missing Thrash, Devin Thomas, and Malcom Kelly....

Posted by: TheTruth11

My predictions are Moss, Randle-El, and Williams. Thomas will miss the opener and be out 3-6 weeks for a 'mild' hamstring problem. Kelly will be quietly stashed on IR after undergoing his 3rd knee surgery. Mitchell and Shelton are your backups.

Posted by: Predator48 | May 5, 2009 3:38 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: moosepod | May 5, 2009

You're not reading and probably not watching. "True dat" what Moe said about the passing game ... and the threat of the home run both on the ground and in the air is critical to that strategy. Else why bring in those scat backs that Matt Terl is talking about on the Redskins blog?

What happens when Moss is double covered? Cooley? Who do you call? On the Redskins the last couple of years there really hasn't been anyone. Meanwhile the Eagles with Westbrook continue to roll. The Giants ... and they got even better after this draft.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:40 PM | Report abuse

And when we made the playoffs, it was because of the quarterback making quick reads and accurate throws--behind the same o-line we complain about now.

Posted by: MistaMoe | May 5, 2009 3:26 PM

Actually, that O-line was 2 years younger than it is now and minus 3 or 4 major injuries/surgeries. That 9-7 team was marginally better than the on fielded last year.

Regarding the playoff game, the Seattlest astutely observed:

For most of the game, the Seahawks' defensive line was able to get pressure with only four rushers. By establishing that, they were able to drop guys back into coverage, which led to the two pick sixes.

That quote sums up why the O-line must be addressed. It costs points in so many ways.

Posted by: Alan4 | May 5, 2009 3:41 PM | Report abuse

usually peric doesn't ruin the blog until after I've gone home for the day.

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | May 5, 2009 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TheTruth11 | May 5, 2009

Good thought, but it would never happen.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Moss, Thomas, ARE

Posted by: edvar | May 5, 2009 3:42 PM | Report abuse

beeps.

Posted by: Alan4 | May 5, 2009 3:44 PM | Report abuse

There seems to be a lot of competition this year for those receiver spots. Even the new speedy scat backs have been put there.

Thrash is probably gone before June 1st.

Posted by: periculum | May 5, 2009 3:46 PM | Report abuse

Why is everyone so hard on James Thrash? He is a really good special teams player. As a redskin fan I dont want loud mouth, ignorant, high maintenance, criminal, head cases on the team. Thrash is a hard working good guy.

Posted by: yondego | May 5, 2009 3:49 PM | Report abuse

Just because this team doesn't use Portis and Betts properly doesn't mean Portis and Betts are replaceable. As evidenced by the disastrous comeback attempt of Shaun Alexander and the completely non-existent Rock Cartwright, this team does not have the offensive line to allow 'replaceable parts' RBs to be plugged in and out of this lineup. And it wasn't just Shaun and Rock that failed under this line. Big ol' TJ Duckett failed as well. It clearly takes a capable back to turn that doughy line into the makings of apple pie. CP provides that, and so does Betts - to a lesser extent.

The issue isn't Portis and Betts, it's Zorn and how he uses them.

By the way, of the teams you named (jints, cards, stillers, titans, chargers,panthas):

The Panthers used 2 first round picks on RBs (Williams and Stewart).

The Titans used a 1st and a 2nd rounder recently (Johnson and White).

The Cardinals used a 1st (Wells) and a 2nd (JJ Arrington) recently.

The Steelers had an awful running game, despite also using a 1st rounder who didn't contribute (Mendenhall).

If the Redskins used anything near a high selection on a RB, especially when this team is so devoid of draft selections, the GM should be fired on the spot.

Only the Giants have had an efficient use of acquiring effective RBs. What the Redskins have is more than fine.

Posted by: psps23 | May 5, 2009 3:50 PM | Report abuse

Kid they are trying to sell T-shirts. They want you to buy one.

Posted by: periculum

Dude, anybody who's been to the skins website knows that hawking jerseys is their no. 1 priority. Its the first popup when you get there.

I still think its a mean looking pic. One that will probably be downloaded and photoshopped into everyone's avatar and post sig on skins message boards. At least until we can get those 'in game' pics you're waiting for.

Posted by: Predator48 | May 5, 2009 3:50 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: learnedhand1

Hey, learnedhand1, when you say "book it", what exactly do you mean?
I'm hoping you mean you'd like someone to give you some action, say 50 bucks, and let's have someone neutral hold the money until the season is over and the stats are in.
Or, you could just send me the fitty now, 'cuz that sh*t yer smokin' has fried your brain and the less money you got, the better off you're gonna be.

Posted by: RedskinWillie | May 5, 2009 4:10 PM | Report abuse

"I am very pleased to hear Mike Williams is working his tail off!"

And that's a lot of tail to work off.

Posted by: Samson151 | May 5, 2009 4:27 PM | Report abuse

redskinwillie: "when you say "book it", what exactly do you mean?"

book it=take it to the bank=case closed='nuff said="I haven't got a clue what I'm talking about, but here's hoping you won't notice."

Posted by: Samson151 | May 5, 2009 4:29 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: wewbank1 | May 5, 2009 5:50 PM | Report abuse

HBU_DOG, Portis was out there today, he's not on vacation. Do your homework before posting ignorantly.

Posted by: wewbank1 | May 5, 2009 5:59 PM | Report abuse

The Truth wrote:
Portis is too darn slow.

---------
Dude, did you not see him tie Laron Landry in that foot race last year? Laron Landry runs a 4.35 and Portis tied him. You are stupid. Long runs only happen when your Wide Recievers are'nt midgets and can block. Emmitt Smith was slower than Death, but Cowboy fans loved him because he was still Great. When Sproles gets 1500 yards rushing in a season, then I'll listen to your ignorance.

Posted by: wewbank1 | May 5, 2009 6:07 PM | Report abuse

periculum,

back in med school, we used an instrument called the speculum! any relations?

Posted by: peaceful2008 | May 5, 2009 7:20 PM | Report abuse

anyone interested in vinatge Frerrote and Ramsey jerseys?

Posted by: peaceful2008 | May 5, 2009 7:21 PM | Report abuse

Portis for Sproles straight up? Even Vinny knows that's dumb...well, maybe I'm giving Vinny too much credit.

I remember back in the day people used to complain about John Riggins starting over Joe Washington. Joe was the home run hitting scat back, and John was the big, lumbering power back. Not much debate now after Riggins' ride to the Super Bowl MVP, subsequent return to the Super Bowl and ultimately the trip to Canton. A lot of people don't even know that Joe Washington played in the NFL.

People complain about Portis' attitude, lack of speed, home run hitting ability, etc. On the field, the dude can just flat out play ball. It's an insult to even mention him in the same breath as a flash-in-the-pan like Sproles. See if Darren Sproles can pass protect the way Portis lays it on the line. He came to DC as an undersized speed back and ended up playing Joe Gibbs style "big boy" football in the NFC East.

Clinton Portis is about to go over 10,000 yards for his career -- at age 28. He's probably got at least 3 - 1000 yard rushing seasons left in his career, and will likely retire with over 15,000 yards and over rushing 100 TD's under his belt. Hall of Fame will be a serious possibility and will likely hinge on whether he reaches/wins the Super Bowl. Many who post here simply look to criticize any player on the Redskins roster, but Clinton Portis is a star running back...on any team.

Posted by: Kenbeatrizz | May 5, 2009 10:05 PM | Report abuse

Clinton Portis will be in Hall of Fame

Posted by: peaceful2008 | May 5, 2009 10:12 PM | Report abuse

"Portis for Sproles straight up? Are you on Meth? Sproles would end up wearing a pink bow on his helmet and sucking his thumb after the NFC East got through with him. In my opinion, If you put A.P. or L.T. in the NFC East they become C.P..

Posted by: wewbank1 | May 5, 2009 5:50 PM"

CP is better than LT and AP. They wouldn't survive the NFC East. The reason Portis hasn't been getting home run TDs lately is because of the offensive line. Put anybody behind the Broncos OL and you'll get an automatic 1,500 plus yard team rushing.

Posted by: RedCherokee | May 6, 2009 10:12 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: moosepod | May 5, 2009 3:35 PM | Report abuse
==========================================
Hey Moosepod, you're absolutely right. The Z position will suit him just nicely. Z's are usually your position receivers anyway.

Posted by: clark202 | May 6, 2009 10:45 AM | Report abuse

What's that make, 535 receivers signed this offseason? Hopefully, they can find one or two worthy of lining up with Moss.

Posted by: unquiltom | May 8, 2009 11:36 PM | Report abuse