Jim Zorn's Face Dances

It's back to work (i.e., practice) at Redskins Park today, but first let's get some face time with the head coach. Dan Steinberg has started what may well become a weekly feature: the Faces of Zorn, taken from his Monday press confabs. Part I was pretty terrific but Part II may be even better. The fave so far has to be "Oh No You Didn't" Zorn, no? Followed closely by Barbarian Zorn. Seriously, this guy is hilarious.

While we're giving Steinz the luv (He's paying me off in Post Points), he also wrote about the Skins scene in Seattle (thanks to reporting by Freakzilla and NateinthePDX) since Steinz didn't want to travel that far west. The pictures will warm your heart...and scare you a little.

And now, it's officially Giants week...

(You can also vote here, if you must.)

By Cindy Boren  |  November 26, 2008; 9:45 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Remembering 21: A Chat and Coverage
Next: Skins Expect Boschetti to Play Sunday

Comments

Great story

Posted by: skinsfanforracialfairness | November 26, 2008 9:52 AM | Report abuse

Bean,

I was one of the guys who piled on Wilbon. That incident coupled with his drift toward becoming an NBA and ESPN company man created a big-time loss of respect points in my book. Sports aside, I guess I'm hoping for Wilbon to play his "decent human being" card...

...anyway, enough about Wilbon.

Posted by: p1funk | November 26, 2008 9:53 AM | Report abuse

Great story. FDAGGARACMJLC !!

Posted by: skinsfanforracialfairness | November 26, 2008 9:53 AM | Report abuse

Flounder21 I have the Wii and well as my best friend here at work. I got his little girls the Hannah Montana for their birthday. They seem to enjoy it. (yes it was a total set up and their father is still trying to get me back for it)

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 9:59 AM | Report abuse

Great story. FDAGGARACMJLC !!

Posted by: skinsfanforracialfairness |

Poolman,

Where you been, we missed your intelligent Skins analasys, and your wonderful outlook on humanity.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 10:01 AM | Report abuse

Thanks,

JM,

My kids love Hannah.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 10:02 AM | Report abuse

So some one posted some tard thing about the Source Meeter, what did the goomba do?

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 10:05 AM | Report abuse

They will love it then Flounder21. Fair warning it is a set up becuase you know you have to play it with them. lol

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Leevi - That was a great video.

How do you get the clips from all those games?

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 26, 2008 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Wii Rulz! I just got Wii fit, still have to set up. Full product review later. Need to shave some pounds off.....

Great seattle pics. Sounds like a grand time, wish I had been there.

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 10:11 AM | Report abuse

Wilbon was ok when he was Big Time columnist turned small time tv personality.

Now he's big time tv personality guy who's become a bloviating windbag. You can always tell when these guys have jumped the shark. It's when they start talking about the guys the cover like they are buddies with them rather than impartial like a good newsman should be. It's what Peter King and that gas bag over at ESPN "The Shuam" do.

Posted by: Gweez | November 26, 2008 10:11 AM | Report abuse

How is the little one doing CL?

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 10:13 AM | Report abuse

Flounder - Hopefully since there are two of them, they can play with each other and you can just "watch".

Posted by: suzannepdc | November 26, 2008 10:14 AM | Report abuse

Leevi - That was a great video.

How do you get the clips from all those games?

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 26, 2008 10:01 AM | Report abuse

I record every Skins game....also when Sean passed they were running footage all the time....I tons more footage for sure

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 10:15 AM | Report abuse

You have the same link for Part 1 and Part 2

Posted by: Veretax | November 26, 2008 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Well It has been a year since Taylor was taken from this world.
I made a video a year ago....I have never shared this over the web...so I figured I would share this today in his memory....

I have uploaded it to megavideo for all of you.....

I hope you guys enjoy....

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 10:22 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: suzannepdc | November 26, 2008 10:14 AM |

suzanne,

I will be out the door.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 10:24 AM | Report abuse

I went to a Wii party and tried the Wii sports, its tough to get used too, because if you actually play any of the sports you have to adjust to not needing to move more than your arms. I was playing Tennis and everyone laughed when I would move my full body and jump to spike the ball.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 10:24 AM | Report abuse

Wow!

I'm about to buy a camcorder (or whatever you call it) and do some big things on youtube soon (I hope), but whatever website you used had HD clarity.

Man, I need to get up on my computer intelligence....

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 26, 2008 10:25 AM | Report abuse

CL,

I got them the Wii fit as well, but like you it is me that really needs it.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 10:25 AM | Report abuse

Yah, 4thfloor! Someone somewhere in America is buying something!

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 26, 2008 10:29 AM | Report abuse

I don't have kids, but nieces and Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus makes me want to poke my eyes out. Along with those Zach and Cody kids - they were much cuter (and MUCH less annoying) when they were in Big Daddy.

Spending T'giving in Houston and then going to DC on Friday with my fiance for the game, so I will be spared my forced Disney watching until Xmas.

Posted by: suzannepdc | November 26, 2008 10:29 AM | Report abuse

Alex,

I'm getting the Tiger Woods game for the Wii, hopefully my wii swing is better then my real swing or I might need a new TV.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 10:29 AM | Report abuse

4th, Its not just about the camcorder and the site (though admitedly a sight that gives you more space and resolution is great) its about the editing software, unless you throw down the cash to get some good editing equipment the best camera and site are useless.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 10:32 AM | Report abuse

great work leevi!

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

suzanne,

I have seen ever Sponge Bob show atleast 6 times, every Drake and Josh and every ICarly, and the one thing they have in common with the exception of Sponge Bob is they suck.

Who is looking forward to the first showing of A Christmas Story, I can't wait to see Ralphy beat the sh!t out of Scott Fargus.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 10:37 AM | Report abuse

Miley Cyrus -- every time I see here I want to get her an apple or something, maybe have one of the kids comb out her mane.

A Mac + a Canon HD20 camcorder + a decent eye for graphics is a nice combination.
But 4th, it'll take some real work to make "Principles of Accounting II" a YouTube hit!

Posted by: daggar | November 26, 2008 10:38 AM | Report abuse

4th, if you wanna go cheap and easy get a flip video camera for like $140. Can go straight to youtube.

They have negatives to, and once you master that you might want to upgrade, but for ease of use for shoot and upload, its pretty great....

Cheap & Easy...used to be my middle names....

JM: Baby A is doing fine....About half way through the Seattle game when it looked dark, I went into the other room and said "Give me the baby"...at first my wife was scared I was going to spike her...but she handed her over....so now I am holding the baby and listening to the game....and BAM tide turns! Baby A brings the luck!

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Flounder21 the Tiger Woods is great. And no it will not help your golf swing.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 10:41 AM | Report abuse

Flounder21 the Tiger Woods is great. And no it will not help your golf swing.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 10:41 AM |

JM,

Do you actually have to swing like a real golf swing.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 10:44 AM | Report abuse

BTW anyone else catch the bigfoot hunters in Virginia on Fox last night. So redneck...

My recommendation for a basic setup if you are not doing professionally is to look into the elements packages of editing software from either Adobe (PC) or Final Cut (mac). They are not great but they do the job and are 100 times better than IMovie.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 10:47 AM | Report abuse

CANNOT wait for A Christmas Story or as the nieces and nephew call it the "Shoot your eye out movie" they can never get enough of the scene where he licks the telephone pole. Best thing ever is the 24 hours straight of it on TNT or TBS on Xmas. We always have it on in the background.

Posted by: suzannepdc | November 26, 2008 10:48 AM | Report abuse

Baby A brings the luck!

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 10:41 AM |

Grab the baby at the kick off this Sunday. Let's blow 'em out in the first half and relax in the second. No cliff hanger, please.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 26, 2008 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Yah, 4thfloor! Someone somewhere in America is buying something!

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 26, 2008 10:29 AM |

I'm buying it ONLY at a going out of business sale OR when prices go down. So even though I am buying something, it won't be @ retail.....

Alex (Are you Zeke too?) - Thanks. I'll forgo the editing equipment for now.

Daggar - Sorry, Prin of Acctg II was so boring, I barely stayed up for the class!

And finally CL - I was looking at those $100 range HD cameras that flip. I'm buying it anticipating we go deep in January and will offer up some commentary.

I see it being somewhere between 'The Redskins Report' and J Reid's Embedded, I mean Unrestricted......

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 26, 2008 10:50 AM | Report abuse

Flounder21 I am sure you really don't but I just do hoping it would improve my swing when I hit the real cource. It didn't but the game is a lot of fun.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 10:50 AM | Report abuse

I myself am watching "Bad Santa."

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 26, 2008 10:51 AM | Report abuse

my fav movie this time of year, nightmare before christmas

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 10:53 AM | Report abuse

Baby A brings the luck!

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 10:41 AM |

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 26, 2008 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Glad to hear she's doing well CL.

and no doubt on that TE. I'm not sure what i'd do if the skins actually had a game in hand with more than one minute left on the clock.

Posted by: Gweez | November 26, 2008 10:55 AM | Report abuse

4th - Just becareful on the prices of the going out of business sales - was watching Good Morning America yesterday about Circuit City (and Linens and Things). When they go into liquidation, the liquidation companies come in and set the prices and lots of the times INCREASE the prices. It was pretty interesting since only some of the Circuit City stores are in liquidiation, they could compare the price at the regular stores - and found an HDTV at the liquidation store for $1700 and at the regular store for $1500. just thought I would throw that out there.

Posted by: suzannepdc | November 26, 2008 10:55 AM | Report abuse

How can you guys not talk about the How Grinch Stole Christmas? All time best and I can watch it over and over.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 10:55 AM | Report abuse

4th,

Zeke is his own person, I think he is also zeceset but can't remember. We are two totally different people, with totally different facebook profiles and everything.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 10:56 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Gweez | November 26, 2008 10:55 AM

I know what I'd do: worry.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 26, 2008 10:57 AM | Report abuse

Cosmo Kramer: Retail is for suckers.

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 26, 2008 10:58 AM | Report abuse

"And now, it's officially Giants week..."
- CiBo

I'm not gloomydoomy, but I definitely have very low expectations about this game. Homerism going into this game would be way too painful come Monday.

Two outcomes I seek: (1) no season ending injuries to Skins starters and (2) five passing attempts to Malcolm Kelly for fifty plus yards.

If the Skins win one more game this season, they've met my expectations. If they win two, they've exceeded my expectations. I strongly believe they will surpass my expectations with more than three. [If they tie a game, they will fall below my expectations.]

Posted by: dcsween | November 26, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

So true T E.

Posted by: Gweez | November 26, 2008 11:06 AM | Report abuse

I like Bad-er Santa (the DVD version with extra nudity and profanity). The scene where they teach the little fat kid how to fight is the best one ever.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:06 AM | Report abuse

Absolutely, JM, the Grinch, too. I adore Cindy Lou Who, who is no more than 2.

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 26, 2008 11:06 AM | Report abuse

Well It has been a year since Taylor was taken from this world.

I have uploaded it to megavideo for all of you.....

I hope you guys enjoy....

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 11:08 AM | Report abuse

I'm with DC and have low expectations for this game. I fear that the Jersey Gmen will put a serious beat down on them. BUT........ this is what I felt like the week the SKins were headed into Dallas, when the girls were still everybody's favorite for the super bowl, and look how that turned out. I do look forward to a serious Turkey sandwich before the game though. Hail!!

Posted by: dlhaze1 | November 26, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

"WaPo's Redskins Insider -- where Steinberg puts in work so we don't have to."

Posted by: fushezzi | November 26, 2008 11:10 AM | Report abuse

Blast all this Christmas talk. It's joyful and triumphant.

Posted by: Gweez | November 26, 2008 11:12 AM | Report abuse

News story by James brown that is just awesome with interviews then comentary by James Brown blastng Wilbon without naming him....after the news story is another video not so sad as the first one.....all the good game footage...

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 11:13 AM | Report abuse

Some times it really pays to NOT take the day off.....my work is basically done for the day, the office is nearly empty, and I am just waiting for the 5:00 whistle to go off around 2 or 3.......

Posted by: dlhaze1 | November 26, 2008 11:13 AM | Report abuse

Apparently nobody collaborates at fushezzi's job.....

4th, you will need some kind of editing software.

Microsoft moviemaker sux azz

Imovie is easy but limited

Final Cut Express is the bomb

Yo're a PC person right?

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 11:14 AM | Report abuse

Really Leevi? Are you just going to spam that all day? Are you a keylogger or something?

Posted by: Gweez | November 26, 2008 11:16 AM | Report abuse

Absolutely, JM, the Grinch, too. I adore Cindy Lou Who, who is no more than 2.

Posted by: CindyBoren

The dog and how he keeps looking into the camera is classic.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

Thanks Sue. Sorry Alex.

Cl - yes, I'm a PC. But I don't know how to use myself. Maybe I should 'explore' my body parts to see how they 'function'.....

Posted by: 4thFloor | November 26, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Gweez | November 26, 2008 11:16 AM | Report abuse

Just sharing stuff in remebering Sean...If that bothers you I'm sorry...but today...I'm thinking about Sean.....

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 11:19 AM | Report abuse

dl, we're living similar existences today......

Posted by: BeantownGreg | November 26, 2008 11:20 AM | Report abuse

Ah, collaborating. That's what it's called. Doesn't collaborating entail an exchange of ideas/stories from both sides? Maybe that's why Steinberg felt the need to mention the commenting groupies. It was to fulfill WaPo's collaboration standards. Well done.

In that case, link away RI!!!!

Posted by: fushezzi | November 26, 2008 11:21 AM | Report abuse

True, JM. Luv the dog.
Steinz has another post...on the Zorn-abulary. http://blog.washingtonpost.com/dcsportsbog/

(And, really, the guys are working....the locker room doesn't open for 40 minutes. Then, it's practice. Figure on some news today, with injuries and such. The schedule for Thursday and Friday will be that of a typical Friday, with no early player availability. Zorn and the Skins will be available after they practice at 11 a.m. So expect early-afternoon updates on Turkey day and the usual Friday.)

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 26, 2008 11:21 AM | Report abuse

Editing isn't as hard as it sounds 4th, if you have Vista you have windows moviemaker....lots of tutorials...u can do it...

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Cyn you are doing a great job.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 26, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

DL,

I just got the email that we could leave two hours early which means 12:00 for me, I love the Holidays.

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 11:27 AM | Report abuse

4th,

I have a pc and I use vegas video by Sony (used to Sonic Foundry)

Chris larry is right...editing is not difficult...just need to get used to whatever software your using....The difficult part is knowing ratios and settings...experimenting is what will happen....it can take time but you can do it....rendering it and putting it on DVD is another beast.

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 11:27 AM | Report abuse

Kari Strug: "Um, I'm not sure whether I'm comfortable with this video editing software."

Bela Karoly: "YOU CAN DO IT, KARI!"

Posted by: dcsween | November 26, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Gweez | November 26, 2008 11:16 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 11:19 AM | Report abuse

I had to ad to this.......

Gweez Really? Your complaining about me posting videos in remembering Sean is Spamming? The fact I repost to make sure everyone gets to see the stuff easier bothers you? Are you kidding me?

RIP Sean...21 Forever

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

DL,

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 11:27 AM

That's what I'm waiting for. The big boss just sent her happy thanksgiving email out, but nothing about going home early....I feel like Clark Griswold waiting for his bonus.....

Posted by: dlhaze1 | November 26, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

not tried Vista's moviemaker, is it a single timeline system or a multi-timeline system?

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:31 AM | Report abuse

lighten up fushezzi, its the holidays, sean taylor...the mood is light or at least non-hostile...

OR

How about you give us all 24/7 ability to real time comment on your ability to do your job without us really knowing the behind the scenes of how it works...

Whateves man, have a goof thanksgiving!

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Rendering is my favorite part of my job, Render time =RI time.

I had to render a 2 hour video yesterday took 12 hours, of me sitting here making sure the PC did not crash and reading hampstertalk.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:36 AM | Report abuse

Gweez, if you don't like the video's then stop clicking on the link.

Leevi, keep posting them. This is great for all the Redskin fans.

Posted by: TheJury | November 26, 2008 11:37 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 11:08 AM

Wow, just watched the ST homage video. That is really some great work, leevi98. Also, some of the "greatest hits" by the man himself.

[The one thing that struck me as odd though, was the Elton John. In my mind, when I picture Sean Taylor playing, I hear the intro part of "Immigrant Song" by Led Zepplin. Thinking about the elegic purpose of the video, however, I can see how the song you picked makes better sense.]

Posted by: dcsween | November 26, 2008 11:41 AM | Report abuse

I liked the videos fine. The one you did Levi was a bit long for my tastes but because its ST I can forgive :). I remember when JB said that on CBS, I was like he just b**** slapped willbon for all time.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Whens practice? Hows Fletch?

Posted by: Rypien11 | November 26, 2008 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Blog Lore:

Remembering Sean Taylor, I also recall how he was the first to face the WaPo Stick Poke Challenge. Postgameheroes.com had reported that Sean Taylor had missed a practice and was seen leaving in an ambulance, maybe for an MRI. The blog went nuts, so Cindy texted Jasno to have him run out onto the practice field to poke Sean Taylor's knee with a stick. Thus was born a new journalistic tradition, the WaPo Stick Poke Challenge.

Posted by: dcsween | November 26, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

man you can really tell who is getting depressed due to the holiday season.

someone already started pissing about double post, and another is screw faced because people are pasting links in their post.

wow, is it that serious? pop some 'e' or valium for your depression. anything is better than being cranky and pissy during the holidays.

family, food, parties, gifts--how can you not like this time of season?

Posted by: RedDMV | November 26, 2008 11:46 AM | Report abuse

Can someone please explain to me why that idiot Colin Cowherd hates the Skins so much? EVERY day he mentions the Skins and puts them down. With so many other teams in the NFL and other things going on with sports in general why spend so much time hating on the Redskins? Especially on a day like today - the anniversary of the death of our beloved Sean Taylor.

Posted by: Lisa_R | November 26, 2008 11:48 AM | Report abuse

Well it is almost that time, have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Skins 28 Gints 14

F The Cowgirls

F Wilbon

#21 you where the best

Flounder out!

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 11:48 AM | Report abuse

I wish I had the time to make videos of football players but NOOO I have to make movies about fighting AIDS in the 3rd world and doing political videos for candidates for free.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:48 AM | Report abuse

Lisa,

Before I go,

F Colin Cowterd

Posted by: Flounder21 | November 26, 2008 11:50 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:48 AM

Heh. You're Paul Buchman (mad about you)...

Posted by: dlhaze1 | November 26, 2008 11:52 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Which one did you thin was too long??

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 11:53 AM | Report abuse

Lisa, add years back to your life, and stop listening to Cowturd. Not worth your time, and potential bad health! Pop in a CD or something.

Even aside from Skins bashing the dude just is not entertaining.

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 11:54 AM | Report abuse

Really Haze a mad about you reference... Why not go all out and say Murphy Brown. BTW ever notice that most the sitcoms from that era are not ever on TV yet Friends, Sienfeld, King of Queens and Raymond are syndicated all over the place? That truly was the last hurrah of the classic 3-wall live audience style sitcom.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:55 AM | Report abuse

Yeah, Lisa, do yourself a favor and change the channel... there's no compelling reason to listen to that loathsome man talk.

So many things in this life to spend our time and intellect and emotional energy on... why devote any of it to a guy like Colin Cowherd?

Posted by: NateinthePDX | November 26, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Levi, the 6 min really 5 and change montage with mostly stills and a few clips of hits. But I am a biased new school video guy, I try and keep everything around 2 minutes if its a well edited piece. I give you credit for having so much footage.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

suzannepdc:

Yuck! I hate that movie. I call it 24 Hours of a Christmas Hell. And Turner has ran the poor thing into the ground.

Posted by: Veretax | November 26, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:48 AM

I hear ya Alex..I do video editing too for a living...that along with Live sound....The football stuff didnt take long I threw it togther in a few hours one Sat afternoon.....

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 12:00 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

Yeah I agree with you on that....I just made it as long as the song was...that is the reason for the length.

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dcsween | November 26, 2008 11:41 AM | Report abuse

Yeah I know what your saying...my vision on that was mainly a video about his Sean, his death and how we as Skins fans were feeling more than the on the field plays.

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 12:04 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 11:55 AM

Only one I can really think of since then was Will & Grace as far as the live audience thing....good stuff

Posted by: dlhaze1 | November 26, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Levi,
Makes sense, to cut down a song some times is a pain.
HTTR and good work finding all the footage.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse

suzannepdc:

Posted by: Veretax | November 26, 2008 11:58 AM | Report abuse

__________________________________

you are dead to me!

...just kidding...

Posted by: suzannepdc | November 26, 2008 12:06 PM | Report abuse

Someone hates A Christmas Story...weird...

Posted by: chrislarry | November 26, 2008 12:07 PM | Report abuse

I apologize for my inappropriate comment given what today and tomorrow are - I tried to close the window before it would post, but I didn't make it. I am sorry.

Posted by: suzannepdc | November 26, 2008 12:08 PM | Report abuse

Best Christmas Song, Happy Xmas (War is over) John Lennon.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

beep it seems

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Levi,
Makes sense, to cut down a song some times is a pain.
HTTR and good work finding all the footage.

Posted by: alex35332 | November 26, 2008 12:05 PM | Report abuse

Yeah...Actually I don't mind cutting down songs.....I hear what your saying...If I were doing something professionally...It would not be that long unless requested by a client....I made it for the purpose of me poping videos in when I want to see sean play or mourn a few minutes...so yeah I threw in as much as I could.

Posted by: leevi98 | November 26, 2008 12:11 PM | Report abuse

i forgot to beep

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 26, 2008 12:14 PM | Report abuse

Good stuff on ST by JLA and Wise.

RIP