Well, One of Us Is Back ...

It's my first day back at work and what better way to shrug off the last vestiges of total veg-dom than with a new post? You guys have, as usual, been awesome about the jibba and the jabba while the Jasons and I have vacated. Seems like there's still much to discuss, so here are some randoms....

First, let's talk a bit about the Skins, shall we? Looks like the Zorn training camp era is going to be filled with early practices (which strikes me as a good idea, given the schvitz factor of late afternoons in suburban Va. and the roulette of thunderstorms/life-endangering lightning). Plus, it's perfect for the blog and, really, isn't that what it's all about? (Rhetorical question not requiring answer.)

I'm not sure if you guys adequately discussed Shaun Suisham's 100-mile field goal.

I was trolling for gossip (A-Rod! C-Rod! D-Rod! Madonna! Guy! Lenny Kravitz! Lenny Kravitz??? in the New York Post (motto: Eighty-four percent of the time, 62 percent of what you read may be true), I stumbled on this little gem. It seems that some ladies stole Terrell Owens' cheese in the Hamptons.

What's the blog thinking about summer movies? I spent most of my time off perfecting my tan and taking Terrell Owens' cheese, but I did manage to see "Iron Man" and now eagerly await "The Dark Knight." Veteran hamsters will recall that I used to have a mad crush on Christian Bale until one of you pointed out that he has teeny tiny teeth. Now, I merely appreciate his stellar acting chops.

Oh and I hate to break it to you, but I don't think I'm going to be the new editor.

By Cindy Boren  |  July 7, 2008; 11:34 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Portis: Which Costume Should I Wear?
Next: The Skinny on Skins Camp

Comments

THONGS!

Posted by: Anonymous | July 7, 2008 12:02 PM | Report abuse

and BONGS!!!

Posted by: deadskin | July 7, 2008 12:07 PM | Report abuse

Cindy, have you heard anything else? Like when we're going to sign the rest of our picks? How difficult could that be when you don't even have a 1st rounder?

What about the size of the playbook? Is it an urban phonebook (i.e. Saunder's) or a suburban town sized playbook?

How was your holiday, besides finding out TO's cheese got stolen?

Posted by: Karen | July 7, 2008 12:08 PM | Report abuse

By Cindy Boren | July 7, 2008; 11:34 AM ET

Why not? Were your salary demands beyond their means?

Look, Cindy, print media's in trouble now and you need to be flexible on the salary. These jobs don't come up often, so when they're offered, meet them half way. You can make it up in vacation time once you've been there a couple of weeks.

Posted by: talent evaluator | July 7, 2008 12:09 PM | Report abuse

Karen, expect a rash of draft pick signings the week leading up to camp....

I liked alot Iron Man, Wall-E. Liked decently Kung Fu Panda...

Looking forward to Dark Knight, F the Hulk (in movies, Hulk rulz in comics)also Step Brothers and Pineapple Express!

Posted by: chris LArry | July 7, 2008 12:22 PM | Report abuse

CL, The Dark Knight is going to be the greatest superhero film ever. I just know it...

Iron Man was great, way better than I thought. But I've been waiting since the Batman Begins end credits for TDK!

Posted by: brownwood26 | July 7, 2008 12:30 PM | Report abuse

By the way, am I the only one who had a single tear roll down his cheek when Cindy gave us the "beep beep"? Appropriate just after Independence Day...

Posted by: brownwood26 | July 7, 2008 12:34 PM | Report abuse

I concur on "Iron Man." I was up for seeing "Hulk" b/c I like Edward Norton, but now I think I'll just wait. Saw a little movie called "Tell No One," which is showing only in NYC and LA; it was terrific. Evidently I shoulda consulted you, Talent, before I interviewed. I guess I'll have to settle for just being called "The Dauphine," a la "The Maestro" on Seinfeld!

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 12:36 PM | Report abuse

P.S. Agree, Brownwood, inspite of Bale's teeny teeth.

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 12:37 PM | Report abuse

For me, the question isn't how many pages the new playbook will have, it's how much of it will have been imparted to the offense by, say, the HOF game and then by Sept. 4. Speaking of fubball, did you see that Obama and the Democrats are going to have the final day of the convention at Invesco Field?

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 12:43 PM | Report abuse

I don't know why Barack couldn't get in at FedEx Field. He's got to get used to his new home!

Posted by: brownwood26 | July 7, 2008 12:47 PM | Report abuse

Major props for WALL*E. My 5yo has already made me go see it twice and it was still enjoyable the second time.

What amazed me though was how they managed to recreate cHriS lArRy's voice so accurately for WALL*E!! :)

Oh, and I'd happily see my Fins play your Skins that many times t_e, I could go watch them 8x a season that way!

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 12:54 PM | Report abuse

My biggest summer disappointment was "Zohan." But the surprise of "Ironman" made up for it.

Posted by: talent evaluator | July 7, 2008 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Summer movie reviews:

WALL_E: A (not as good as Finding Nemo, but stellar nonetheless)
Iron Man: A- (brilliant)
The Hulk: B+ (Norton rewrote the script, got no credit for it, and now refuses to do PR for the movie. More proof that Ed Norton is an acting God)
Get Smart: C- (dumb as SJK, but Anne Hathaway is hot...and single!)
Wanted: B- (very cool, very fun summer movie...no brains required)
Hancock: C (dumb, but Will Smith once again saves the world on July 4th)

Eagerly await:
The Dark Knight (Oscar buzz abounds...for a superhero movie???)
Step Brothers (no Oscars will be won by this movie, but it marks a great opportunity for alcohol consumption)

Did not see:
Sex in the City
Zohan
Kung Fu Panda
Speed Racer

Posted by: P Diddy | July 7, 2008 1:02 PM | Report abuse

Swear to high heaven. I posted this on the last thread before I saw the BEEP BEEP.

I have magical powers

+++New thread? This usually works.

"Hey Numbnerts! Corkczar just posted!"

You can thank me later.

Corkczar

(See below for confirmation)

Posted by: Corkczar, yeah you heard me, Corkczar | July 7, 2008 1:01 PM+++

Posted by: Corkczar | July 7, 2008 1:04 PM | Report abuse

+++I was trolling for gossip (A-Rod! C-Rod! D-Rod! Madonna!----CINDY+++

His name is "A-ROD" What did you expect?

Same thing with Mutt Lange cheating. come on, ladies, the NAME IS THE CLUE

Posted by: Anonymous | July 7, 2008 1:06 PM | Report abuse

Because this blog is often a confessional (it's a breath mint AND a candy mint!), I'll admit that I saw "Sex and the City" and ask your forgiveness. My friends Schnapped me and made me go.

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 1:09 PM | Report abuse

What do we think about "Hellboy?"

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 1:14 PM | Report abuse

"Sex and the City" night was the absolute best night ever to pick up single women. They were all dressed up with nowhere to go (except a silly movie). Like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm completely okay with SJP doing 8-10 of those flicks a year. It's not like they need to write a script. Just reuse the same one and change the outfits.

Posted by: P Diddy | July 7, 2008 1:14 PM | Report abuse

Apropos of nothing, I will ask an important question.

SMACK, how much did you lose on Federererer?

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Will Smith movie was really funny. I am going to see Hell Boy this weekend.

Posted by: jm220 | July 7, 2008 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Good grief, it's good to see you up here, Cindy. Thanks for the new post.

So... what's the plan for ramping up (that is, re-starting) Skins coverage as we head into camp?

Has Barry Svrluga joined the Skins beat full-time? Will the 'unrestricted' videos continue? Any other fun stuff up your sleeves?

Just curious. I'm happy with whatever bones you guys throw our way, as long as you keep 'em coming!

Posted by: Nate in the PDX | July 7, 2008 1:16 PM | Report abuse

I'll see "Hellboy II" this weekend, for sure. Just got the first one in Blu-Ray and will watch it tonight. I hear from people whose opinion I trust that it's really good, and the sequel is supposed to be a lot better.

Posted by: P Diddy | July 7, 2008 1:16 PM | Report abuse

Cindy,

Truly, the best post in forever. I mean that in every possible way.

Posted by: bangkokben | July 7, 2008 1:23 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, Nate. It's good to be back.
The plan for the Redskins will be to have the Jasons and Wise at camp along with a couple of interns. Barry/Les are going to the Olympics. Barry will join the team after he returns from Beijing, Les will do spot duty. Steinbog will be in Beijing, too, and will return to his usual stuff afterward. The unrestricted vids will indeed continue (I may spring for a potted plant for Reid....) and you would not BELIEVE what's up our sleeve. You'll just have to wait!

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 1:28 PM | Report abuse

Anything up your sleeve to make the team, you know, competitive this season?

Posted by: P Diddy | July 7, 2008 1:32 PM | Report abuse

Thanks, Ben! I must say it is good to be back, even with the heartbreak of being passed over for editor.
P.S. on the fall plan -- we will be posting much more frequently. Not that you guys need much of an excuse, but we plan to give you no reason to ever look away...

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 1:36 PM | Report abuse

(I may spring for a potted plant for Reid....)

Oh that's really going to help. LMAO!

Posted by: jm220 | July 7, 2008 1:37 PM | Report abuse

They are quick to forgive Cindy. I have some abandonment issues and am not so quick to forgive. For one week you will henceforth be referred to as Editor, The

Posted by: Skinz | July 7, 2008 1:40 PM | Report abuse

Skinz, you still owe me an email!! You can work through your issues at the next minibingus if we can get one arranged.

Posted by: Coat, The Red | July 7, 2008 1:53 PM | Report abuse

This comes to you from the NY Times, one of the most liberal mouthpieces this country has ever experienced.

OBAMA'S TROUBLING INTERNET FUND RAISING

Certainly the most interesting and potentially devastating phone call I have received during this election cycle came this week from one of the Obama's campaign internet geeks. These are the staffers who devised Obama's internet fund raising campaign which raised in the neighborhood of $200 million so far. That is more then twice the total funds raised by any candidate in history - and this was all from the internet campaign.

What I learned from this insider was shocking but I guess we shouldn't be surprised that when it comes to fund raising there simply are no rules that can't be broken and no ethics that prevail.

Obama's internet campaign started out innocently enough with basic e-mail networking , lists saved from previous party campaigns and from supporters who visited any of the Obama campaign web sites.
Small contributions came in from these sources and the internet campaign staff were more than pleased by the results.

Then, about two months into the campaign the daily contribution intake multiplied. Where was it coming from? One of the web site security monitors began to notice the bulk of the contributions were clearly coming in from overseas internet service providers and at the rate and frequency of transmission it was clear these donations were "programmed" by a very sophisticated user.

While the security people were not able to track most of the sources due to firewalls and other blocking devices put on these contributions they were able to collate the number of contributions that were coming in seemingly from individuals but the funds were from only a few credit card accounts and bank electronic funds transfers. The internet service providers (ISP) they were able to trace were from Saudi Arabia , Iran , and other Middle Eastern countries. One of the banks used for fund transfers was also located in Saudi Arabia .

Another concentrated group of donations was traced to a Chinese ISP with a similar pattern of limited credit card charges.

It became clear that these donations were very likely coming from sources other than American voters. This was discussed at length within the campaign and the decision was made that none of these donations violated campaign financing laws.

It was also decided that it was not the responsibility of the campaign to audit these millions of contributions as to the actual source (specific credit card number or bank transfer account numbers) to insure that none of these internet contributors exceeded the legal maximum donation on a cumulative basis of many small donations. They also found the record keeping was not complete enough to do it anyway.

This is a shocking revelation.

We have been concerned about the legality of "bundling" contributions after the recent exposure of illegal bundlers but now it appears we may have an even greater problem.

I guess we should have been somewhat suspicious when the numbers started to come out. We were told (no proof offered) that the Obama internet contributions were from $10.00 to $25.00 or so.

If the $200,000,000 is right, and the average contribution was $15.00, that would mean over 13 million individuals made contributions? That would also be 13 million contributions would need to be processed. How did all that happen?

I believe the Obama campaign's internet fund raising needs a serious, in depth investigation and audit. It also appears the whole question of internet fund raising needs investigation by the legislature and perhaps new laws to insure it complies not only with the letter of these laws but the spirit as well.

Posted by: Bruno | July 7, 2008 1:53 PM | Report abuse

TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE, CINDY!

DOES THE REDSKINS INSIDER HAVE ANY PETS?

....AND ARE THEY ALL DEAD FROM NEGLECT?!!!

Posted by: Pup named Blogger | July 7, 2008 1:55 PM | Report abuse

Here's a 5c contribution Bruno, go buy yourself a better life.

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 1:56 PM | Report abuse

Let me do that now RC. What is the email again?

Posted by: Skinz | July 7, 2008 1:57 PM | Report abuse

No worries Skinz, usredcoat at gmail dot com.

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 1:57 PM | Report abuse

Political Science 101: Never trust any candidate who runs solely on the platform of CHANGE!

Posted by: CommonCents | July 7, 2008 1:57 PM | Report abuse

Here's a 5c contribution Bruno, go buy yourself a better life.

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 1:56 PM

Right on point RC

Posted by: jm220 | July 7, 2008 2:00 PM | Report abuse

Saw a funny shirt the other day it said:

Nobama
Keep the change.

Posted by: Anonymous | July 7, 2008 2:05 PM | Report abuse

Welcome back, Cindy! I came back while you were gone. Can you find out for us (me) who will be introducing Art & Darrell at the HOF inductions?

Posted by: freakzilla | July 7, 2008 2:08 PM | Report abuse

I'm loathe to talk politics but I don't there is anything wrong with asking the question "Where is the money coming from." for any election.

If, I an, American Citizen am unable to give more than $2000 by law, isn't it reasonable to vigilant about limiting everyones "free speech"? Be them from Tupelo Mississippi or Jakarta Indonesia?

Posted by: Skinz | July 7, 2008 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Wow that's poor grammar even by my pathetic standards...

Posted by: Skinz | July 7, 2008 2:17 PM | Report abuse

Skinz, they are claiming circa 2M NOT 13M donations, at an average of a little over $100 apiece.

This is just a bunch of snopes-type garbage from the people who brought you "push polling on John McCain's 'illegitimate'*** daughter" as a campaign tactic....

*** totally fictional

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 2:19 PM | Report abuse

But the children in the Tupelo, and the Jakarta, need maps to continue their education, so the U.S. Americans from the Indonesia can learn to spell M-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i, like such as.

Posted by: MsTeenSouthCarolina | July 7, 2008 2:20 PM | Report abuse

*** totally fictional

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 2:19 PM

Ahhh...so now the New York Times is leading this right wing conspiracy?!

You liberals are riddled with paranoia.

Posted by: Bruno | July 7, 2008 2:25 PM | Report abuse

Maureen Dowd wrote that piece Bruno. Look up the term Dowdify. At any rate it's an Op-Ed not an article and henceforth little more than a blog. Take it with a grain of salt.

Anyway, no more politics for me today. Back to the religion called Redskins.

Posted by: Skinz | July 7, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

How can you guys see all of these movies? As Skins fans we should support our owner and everything he does - that means only watching Tom Cruise movies. Now just because Valkyrie (the one where he plays a Nazi) has been postponed 3 or 4 times, we shouldn't go spend our money on other non Tom Cruise movies. Just go out and rent Top Gun again.

Posted by: David | July 7, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

I'm not a 'liberal' Bruno, whatever that is, and you've cornered the market (presumably to drive up the price?) in paranoid fantasy posting.

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Apologies for responding - again.

I will NOT respond to the troll again. Again.

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 2:33 PM | Report abuse

In the interests of full disclosure, Barno, can you provide a link to this as even an op ed piece at the NYT? Even those who might tend to agree with your political conclusions would caution against posting such a story without verifying it.

On second thought, lets just get back to posting about the Skins, or Cindy's need to be more realistic in salary demands, or something, ANYTHING, else.

Posted by: A Fan | July 7, 2008 2:33 PM | Report abuse

Just go out and rent Top Gun again.

Posted by: David | July 7, 2008 2:30 PM

Didn't The Danny take the team to see Hancock? Does that mean he has money in it somewhere? If yes, then you CAN support your local owner/film mogul - hurrah!!

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

Maureen Dowd is certainly no friend of the Republican Party and you don't see many "snopes-type garbage" writers winning Pulitzers.

This country just loves to shoot the messenger.

Posted by: Bruno | July 7, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

i shot the sheriff, but i did not shoot the messenger

Posted by: almost bob marley | July 7, 2008 2:39 PM | Report abuse

This country just loves to shoot the messenger.

Posted by: Bruno | July 7, 2008 2:35 PM

That's so much better than when we used to just shoot the message itself instead. Lincoln, Kennedy, King, Kennedy....

Posted by: Anonymous | July 7, 2008 2:39 PM | Report abuse

Gonna spring for a pot plant? Isn't that illegal? Anyways, only movie I've managed to make it to this year was the Strangers. Good old school scary movie. Not that new try to impress with blood and guts stuff that passes for horror films these days.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | July 7, 2008 2:41 PM | Report abuse

The Truth informs chris larry that the Hulk sucks in comics and movies.

The Truth is a big Bale fan and is more looking forward to his mobster movie starring alongside Johnny freakin' Depp.

Posted by: The Truth | July 7, 2008 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Again, a search of Maureen Dowd's columns at the NYTs website does not come up with this piece.

I not trying to shoot the messenger. I'm trying to figure out if this is really a message, or a hoax.

Oh for the days when I had to worry about the veracity of the 100 field goal, or the JC two ball trick (not involving his starting center).

Posted by: A Fan | July 7, 2008 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Redcoat | July 7, 2008 2:35 PM

Yea, I didn't think Tom "the closet gay" Cruz was in that.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | July 7, 2008 2:43 PM | Report abuse

Once again, The Truth would like to propose donating the alleged 200 million that went to Obama's campaign to charities and schools and public funding instead of...political parties.

The Truth is disgusted.

Posted by: The Truth | July 7, 2008 2:44 PM | Report abuse

The Truth, don't make me angry.....you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Posted by: Dr. Banner | July 7, 2008 2:50 PM | Report abuse

I'm not a home-wrecker

Posted by: Madonna | July 7, 2008 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Yes you are Madonna. You never should have done it. You should have listened to me when I was preaching.

Posted by: Poppa | July 7, 2008 2:53 PM | Report abuse

Bruno is to telling the truth as:

$. Jigglypuff is to NFL offensive line play.
y. Bill O'Reilly is to journalism.
2. Tom Cruise is to heterosexuality.

Posted by: IQ Test | July 7, 2008 2:54 PM | Report abuse

Anyone have a hot sister?? I'm single again....

Posted by: Alex R. | July 7, 2008 2:57 PM | Report abuse

My sister doesn't date nerds.

Posted by: Sorry | July 7, 2008 2:58 PM | Report abuse

IQ is to recognizing the truth as Carlos Rogers is to recognizing the double move

Posted by: Anonymous | July 7, 2008 2:59 PM | Report abuse

POTTED PLANT!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Is this our Bruno? | July 7, 2008 3:05 PM | Report abuse

This was probably covered in the previous thread but I'm too lazy to read 2000 posts. What's with the Packers? If Favre has changed his mind about retirement then they should take him back with open arms. Hell they were one game away from the Super Bowl. If Aaron Rodgers doesn't like it then trade is arse. They just drafted Brohm anyway. No way do you let Favre go to the Vikes though. Carolina or Baltimore make the most sense to me if it's not GB.

Posted by: mtnskinsfan | July 7, 2008 3:07 PM | Report abuse

Cindy, looks like Brauchli is your new boss. He apparently beat out Spearagus and Rugila in a closely contested interview process.

Posted by: P Diddy | July 7, 2008 3:09 PM | Report abuse

I heard it's Aspera, Gus.

Posted by: Skinz | July 7, 2008 3:11 PM | Report abuse

POTTED PLANT!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 3:05 PM

Oh...

Posted by: scampbell1975 | July 7, 2008 3:16 PM | Report abuse

if people are going to talk politics then talk politics and not rumors. lets talk about how our government is investing 40 million to help people switch to digital cable. Priority where are you?

talk about stuff like that really affect american people like economics and not who maybe sent someone some money or if the prospective first ladies can bake cookies, or who would you invite over for a barbeque

Posted by: Great One | July 7, 2008 3:21 PM | Report abuse

Am I on wrong blog?
Neither jibba nor jabba
This must be 'The Fix'

Posted by: Ugh | July 7, 2008 3:22 PM | Report abuse

The Fix is full of completely loony toons characters. It's a perfect place to go post something, substantive or otherwise, and have it ignored by a bunch of people who never leave their moms' basement.

Posted by: P Diddy | July 7, 2008 3:34 PM | Report abuse

Wow... just, wow...

Posted by: cload & daggar | July 7, 2008 3:37 PM | Report abuse

diddy, it was always fun searching for your nuggets of reasoned arguement in the Fix's pile of fecal matter.
The second time, I just did 'Find on this Page'...
The third time, well, I'll tell you about it if I ever go back.

Posted by: cload & daggar | July 7, 2008 3:39 PM | Report abuse

After having seen an email containing that alleged article, I did some digging. There is no Maureen Dowd piece as is alledged. The only place I could find matching words was on a right wing blog (might have been rightwingblog.com).

So my questions to Bruno are:
Bruno, are you mad at the people that make you look like a complete idiot? Are you going to stop believing these people that lie to you? Or are you really just a total moron who will post anything, no matter how wrong you are?

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | July 7, 2008 3:40 PM | Report abuse

Ah summertime movies:

Wall-E: Liked it but thought it wasn't one of Pixar's best.
Iron Man: Absolutely loved it. Not a Downey Jr fan but he did a great job in that role. Looking forward to the hints at the end coming to life.
Kung Fu Panda: Funny, entertaining. Pretty good time.
Zohan: was horrible and I love Sandler. Oh well.
Sex & City: I owed the wife after taking her to Zohan. Actually enjoyed most of it. The humo(u)r was good and you didn't need to watch the show to have the movie make sense.
Speed Racer: Movie was ok but the visuals were awesome. Really enjoyed watching it as they went out of their way to do a ton with the colors.

I don't get to see too many movies that I'm not bringing my 4 yr old son to. Saw Iron Man on an extended bachelor party trip and was able to get out of the house with the wife for Zohan and Sex in the City. Not interest in Hulk. Not sure what else is coming out that I may want to see. Not a bad summer so far for movies, I think anyway.

Posted by: BCBarney | July 7, 2008 3:56 PM | Report abuse

I gotta say, it makes no sense for a "breaking" news story that's against anything liberal to come out of the NYT. Bashing conservatives and having a newstory like that for McCain, sure. But not Obama. It makes little sense, which is why Bruno's stand on it is ludicrous.

Posted by: Karen | July 7, 2008 4:03 PM | Report abuse

Took the kids to see KFPanda on Fathers day, they enjoyed it, but thats all I've got on the movie stuffs.

Can't we all just get along?

Posted by: Greg | July 7, 2008 4:06 PM | Report abuse

nads

Posted by: Anonymous | July 7, 2008 4:07 PM | Report abuse

beep beep

Posted by: Anonymous | July 7, 2008 4:07 PM | Report abuse

Beep beep. The lowdown on attending training camp.

Posted by: Cindy | July 7, 2008 4:08 PM | Report abuse

HOF Induction ceremony tickets for sale....6 together, down front on the 3rd row...let me know if you might be interested. Would prefer to sell all together or would consider sellins 4/2.

dchandl3@yahoo.com or 503-816-6350.

Posted by: dchandl3 | July 7, 2008 5:11 PM | Report abuse

6 HOF Induction ceremony tickets for sale. Haven't listed on Craigslist yet. 3rd row, down front.

Dchandl3@yahoo.com or 503-816-6350.