Cartwright: 'Change is a good thing'

We just were allowed into the locker room, where I caught up with Rock Cartwright. In his eighth season in the organization, Cartwright thought he had seen it all.

But he never expected to see the day when Vinny Cerrato, Washington's former executive vice president of football operations, would no longer be with the team.

"Vinny has been around here a while; he's made a lot of decisions and maybe it's time for him to move on," Cartwright said. "Change is a good thing, and we definitely need change around here. People have their feelings about Vinny, everyone does, but that doesn't matter right now."

Owner Daniel Snyder has hired Bruce Allen to run the organization, "and that's the decision Mr. Snyder has made, so all we can do is just play and see what happens," Cartwright said. "When Bruce gets here, he'll make the decisions on you'll be here or not."

It has been a wild year for the Redskins, and today's announcements added to the ongoing circus-like environment at Redskins Park.

"It's been so crazy around here, but what can you do? What can you say?" Cartwright asked. "You can't control it, so why worry about it? You come to work; it kind of bothers you. But when you're away from it you really don't think about it."

By Jason Reid  |  December 17, 2009; 12:40 PM ET
Categories:  Jason Reid
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Cerrato-Zorn relations frayed as season declined
Next: Cerrato news a surprise to most

Comments

Gotta love the Rock!

Posted by: thepinched | December 17, 2009 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of Cerrato, was it?

Posted by: jcabana | December 17, 2009 12:43 PM | Report abuse

Cartwright: 'Change is a good thing'

By Jason Reid | December 17, 2009; 12:40 PM ET

Right, Rock. You think change is a good thing, as long as it doesn't mean that you lose your job.

Posted by: League-Source | December 17, 2009 12:44 PM | Report abuse

"Change is a good thing, and we definitely need change around here.

Guessing i'm not the only one who gets the moronic irony of these comments, LOL.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | December 17, 2009 12:44 PM | Report abuse

Will Vinny get to keep his radio show?

Posted by: NFeKPo | December 17, 2009 12:44 PM | Report abuse

Listening to the sports report on the radio this morning, I heard that Chris Henry died and that Vinny Cerrato was replaced.

As much as the Cerrato departure is a good thing, its not an easy day for me to be happy. I know how I hurt after ST21 died.

My sympathies to the Bengal organization and those close to Chris Henry.

Posted by: zcezcest1 | December 17, 2009 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Now that players and coaches are auditioning for jobs next year, I would hope/expect that they finish the season with a strong effort. I'd rather see the team end this season winning, developing a winning mentality, than losing-out and getting a top-ten draft pick.

Posted by: chris_zz | December 17, 2009 12:45 PM | Report abuse

Not exactly a ringing endorsement of Cerrato, was it?

Posted by: jcabana

Obviously Cerrato was holding him back from seeing playing time.

Posted by: RedDMV | December 17, 2009 12:46 PM | Report abuse

red, thats some funny stuff right there...when Rock churns out 1000 yards in the next 3 games, you'll regret what you said....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | December 17, 2009 12:49 PM | Report abuse

From the Times, could more good news be on its way:

Don't be surprised if Doug Williams isn't the next former Buc to become a Redskins exec.

Williams, who earned MVP honors by quarterbacking Joe Gibbs and Washington to a 42-10 victory over Denver in Super Bowl XXII, joined Tampa Bay's front office, along with Bruce Allen in 2004, and is known to have been unhappy since his boss was fired after last season. Williams' contract is up after the season.

Hiring Williams and Allen, the son of late Redskins Hall of Fame coach George Allen, would give Dan Snyder links to both of the Redskins' glory era during his lifetime.

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | December 17, 2009 12:52 PM | Report abuse

This is like the scene from Lord of the Rings when Strider throws Wormtongue down the steps and banishes him

Posted by: BrooklynSkins | December 17, 2009 12:52 PM | Report abuse

Rock has an axe to grind. But it was actually Sherman Smith that made the decision to start Ganther and that has turned out to be the correct move.

Rock at 30 wants to begin an NFL career as a regular running back. At 5'7 and 215 and in his 8th season it just isn't going to happen.

Bruce Allen in that regard is going to be no different.

He is going to be looking for younger backs with more speed and power.

While Vinny's departure is 'news', you can't help but feel that most of the players on the team saw him as an impediment to winning, so I would expect the move to cut him loose to be one that motivates a good performance at home against the NY Giants on Monday Night Football.

Posted by: leopard09 | December 17, 2009 12:53 PM | Report abuse

So Gruden to our beloved Skins and Shanny to the hated cowboys.

These guys thought they were involved in a rivalry with Oak v Den....

Posted by: Diesel44 | December 17, 2009 12:54 PM | Report abuse

No Skins Fan, you're not...we'll see how Rock feels about that statement when he's sent packing with a fruit basket in 3 months.

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | December 17, 2009 12:54 PM | Report abuse

"After taking over Tony Dungy's roster for a Super Bowl, what did Allen/Gruden do to the Bucs? Took them to the bottom of the division. In fact, with Gruden at the Bucs' helm, I rooted for 2 teams - the Skins and any team playing the Bucs.

Also, Gruden has a history of destroying QBs. No QB lasted longer than a season under Gruden's offensive scheme and tutelage. If Gruden takes over, Jason Campbell should immediately look for another team."

Sounds like the musings of a person too close to the action that can't take proper context of what goes on in respect to the rest of the league (remind you of RI?).

Following the Super Bowl Gruden achieved that Dungy couldn't, they purged the roster of a lot of aging vets, and within 2 years were division champs yet again. Even with the talent depleted roster the Bucs were perennially putting on the field, Gruden still had 3 winning seasons vs. 1 losing season.

And as far as "QB killer"...he made Rich Gannon the league MVP, turned Brad Johnson into a Super Bowl winning QB, took Chris Simms to the playoffs (really...Chris Simms), and resuscitated Jeff Garcia's career, earning him another pro-bowl berth when nobody else wanted him.

I'd say that's far from a QB killer, but that's just me.

Posted by: psps23 | December 17, 2009 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Other than the birth of my daughter and my wedding day, this may be the happiest moment of my adult life.

Posted by: isnadd | December 17, 2009 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Glad to Rock believes change is a good thing too. I hope he feels the same way when he's cut at the end of the season.

Posted by: dcwun | December 17, 2009 12:55 PM | Report abuse

I still support the Skins from Buc's country in Tampa Bay.

Posted by: rsherman_mclean | December 17, 2009 12:41 PM
===================================
me too!

I would not prefer Gruden as HC either too much bagagge. We have some great coaches on staff now.

I would love to see Russ Grimm or someone else with fire as HC. That is what this team needs. No more medium.

Posted by: noonefromtampa | December 17, 2009 12:49 PM

Posted by: noonefromtampa | December 17, 2009 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Who is gonna take over Rock's "jreid go to guy for an interview when i can't get any news from anybody else on anything remotely relevant to the news of the day" role when he is not on the team next year?

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | December 17, 2009 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Diesel, I'll take Zorn at 20-1

What's this Shanny to Dallas nonsense?? They have Wade Phillips!!!! Sexiest man in football, proven winner in the postseason.

What happened, I blacked out

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | December 17, 2009 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Rock, I like you much better than CP in the backfield...
But you don't have to say you are in "the dog house" just because you are having to share the backfield w/ Quinton Ganter. Are you still the main man returning kicks and you are getting more action than when CP and Betts were sharing the backfield....

Posted by: RedskinRay1 | December 17, 2009 12:57 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: isnadd | December 17, 2009 12:55 PM |

LMAO

Posted by: Flounder21 | December 17, 2009 12:57 PM | Report abuse

BeantownGreg1: Pretty funny; i'm big supporter of Rock and i wasn't happy seeing Ganther get more playing time than the Rock and then when i saw Marcus Mason get time i was like WHAT THE F__K what did Rock do to deserve this who did he piss off. Bruce Allen got a ton of work to do so hopefully he prepared Let's go DC 11 we need to finish strong!

Posted by: dargregmag | December 17, 2009 12:57 PM | Report abuse

I'd like to ask the obviously skilled Sherm Lewis what it feels like having to defer to the feckless Jim Zorn while his Super Bowl rings sit at home.

You'd think that after his work in DC, Lewis would get a head coach shot.

Doubt it.

Posted by: MistaMoe | December 17, 2009 12:46 PM |

In the past, bias did retard the hiring of black HCs. With the hiring of Rashid Morris it has reached the point where owners are willing to hire black retards as well as white retards like Zornby.

Posted by: FartezDudmore | December 17, 2009 12:58 PM | Report abuse

I'd say that's far from a QB killer, but that's just me.

Posted by: psps23 | December 17, 2009 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Bravo

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | December 17, 2009 12:59 PM | Report abuse

I'd say that's far from a QB killer, but that's just me.

Posted by: psps23 | December 17, 2009 12:55 PM | Report abuse

Bravo (and I don't even want Gruden)

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | December 17, 2009 12:59 PM | Report abuse

Why does Cartwright always Pop Up in RI?

Posted by: 4thFloor | December 17, 2009 1:00 PM | Report abuse

dar, the differece of the 3 is that ganther/mason might have a future in the NFL, and that needs to be found out...Rock, we've seen this movie, we know how it ends....personally, I like what I've seen out of Ganther...

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | December 17, 2009 1:01 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chris_zz | December 17, 2009 12:45 PM |

I agree and here's why... of course I never want the Skins to lose a game, no matter the reason or potential benefit. The other issue is that the draft is unpredictable and tanking doesn't always bring good fortune, better to just play with hand your dealt. Finsih strong, keep playing with the same pride and heart they've played with the past month.

Also, we are already finishing last in the division so we get the other 2 worst place teams in the NFC. So no benefit there.

Posted by: saltine182 | December 17, 2009 1:01 PM | Report abuse

Diesel, I'll take Zorn at 20-1

What happened, I blacked out

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | December 17, 2009 12:57 PM

Just First guessing...

I couldn't take your money in good conscience. You and I have a better chance at the job than Zorn staying.

Gruden is officially unofficially hired and he handpicked Bruce Allen. Book it?

Posted by: Diesel44 | December 17, 2009 1:01 PM | Report abuse

z1,
I'm with you.

Posted by: _Stumped_ | December 17, 2009 1:02 PM | Report abuse

I have a feeling Zorn stays and is given time like Jason Campbell has been given. With Bruce as GM, Zorn will improve. Just my humble opinion.

Posted by: 1965skinsfan | December 17, 2009 1:03 PM | Report abuse

more great Twitter breaking news updates just in...

Vinny gone, Bruce in and Chris Henry is dead

Twitter's moon must be in retrograde...

Posted by: noonefromtampa | December 17, 2009 1:03 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | December 17, 2009 12:52 PM |

This link theme is not wisest way to make decisions. A link to previous Skins glory is automatic to future Skins glory? Not exact Einstein thinking.

Posted by: FartezDudmore | December 17, 2009 1:03 PM | Report abuse

I cannot believe it. This is just the best day. I can now sit through the rest of the season feeling some kind of hope for my team. Hoping this is the start of Snyder standing back and letting others take the helm.

I presmue Zorn is gone and this sort of seals that up although it being the Skins who knows what insanity could happen.

I don't really want Gruden here. I prefer we find a young guy who has experience as assistant (not just QB)and let them make their mark. If you bring Gruden here the expectations fly out of the atmosphere and one of our main changes has got be we go into seasons open eyed and realistic in our Kool Aid swilling.

Keep JC I think he has earned it and our focus has to be o-line, o-line, o-line, o-line and then RB.

Hope - it's nice to feel it again.

Posted by: sfskin | December 17, 2009 1:04 PM | Report abuse

Why does Cartwright always Pop Up in RI?

Posted by: 4thFloor | December 17, 2009 1:00 PM

Suisham gone... JR's top mole
Rock....2nd on mole depth chart

What's JR going to do next year when Rock is gone.

Posted by: Diesel44 | December 17, 2009 1:05 PM | Report abuse

Snyder went on a scouting trip with Cerrato and then he dumps him for Bruce Allen. Damn. Another Redskin burned by the double move.

Hey Vinny! Ain't nothing you can do 'bout that...

Posted by: RedSkinHead | December 17, 2009 1:05 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: isnadd | December 17, 2009 12:55 PM |

LMAO

Posted by: Flounder21

I totally understand the birth of a child, but your wedding day? Dude must be a newlywed or REALLY emotion surrounding today's events.

Posted by: dcwun | December 17, 2009 1:05 PM | Report abuse

-Rock Cartwright

Thanks Rock, this is what I've been trying to get across to season ticket holders all along. Don't renew! You will not miss all the mediocre action and mixed up mess that is the Washington Redskins or the hassles -- just walk away and put the money in a retirement account or something.

Posted by: Pepper5 | December 17, 2009 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dcwun | December 17, 2009 1:05 PM |

He sure ain't no Tiger Troll. Heh, heh.

Posted by: FartezDudmore | December 17, 2009 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Source: Shanahan next on the Redskins' wish list
Posted by Mike Florio on December 17, 2009 1:04 PM ET
With the Washington Redskins successfully making a mockery of the Rooney Rule by announcing via e-mail the hiring of General Manager Bruce Allen exactly 114 minutes after announcing via e-mail that the job had become vacant, there's another fairly significant step in this remaking of the franchise.

Per a league source with knowledge of the current dynamics of the organization, former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan has been targeted by the Redskins as the next head coach.

And even though Allen currently is getting the press, the guy who'll be running the show is Shanahan.

The Redskins quietly have been pursuing Shanahan for months. Reports emerged earlier in the season that Shanahan twice rejected offers to become the team's new coach. The thinking was that Shanahan wanted to survey other possible vacancies before making a commitment.

And while he has made no commitment to the Redskins, we're told that the resignation of Cerrato and the hiring of Allen is the first tangible step in the process.

So even though Allen and Shanahan have no history of collaboration and despite more obvious ties between Allen and former Bucs and Raiders coach Jon Gruden, the source predicts very confidently that coach Jim Zorn eventually will quit or be fired -- and that Shanahan will get the job.

The only remaining question is whether the announcements will be made 114 minutes apart.

Posted by: TWISI | December 17, 2009 1:07 PM | Report abuse

Rock, I like you much better than CP in the backfield...

Posted by: RedskinRay1

Are you kiddi......Aw forget it.

Posted by: dcwun | December 17, 2009 1:08 PM | Report abuse

Here's a question for the assembled crowd. What about a signing of Fast Willie Parker, a draft of a OT 1 and a QB 2?

Posted by: zjfr2 | December 17, 2009 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zjfr2 | December 17, 2009 1:09 PM

NO, YES, NO

Posted by: Diesel44 | December 17, 2009 1:11 PM | Report abuse

Source: Shanahan next on the Redskins' wish list

Posted by Mike Florio on December 17, 2009 1:04 PM ET

Florio, get over the Rooney Rule thing, you've made your point.

Also, I don't like this anymore if Shanahan is going to come in and make all the decisions. Won't work.

Posted by: mattylight | December 17, 2009 1:12 PM | Report abuse

Shanny is the top of the list, Sonny mentioned this past Sunday that Shanny is on a very short list. Getting a GM and hiring Mike Shanahan would be one of the best moves of Danny's ownership.

Posted by: TWISI | December 17, 2009 1:12 PM | Report abuse

Zorn is not a good HC. Has he been treated like a child by Cerrato? Yes. That says more about Cerrato than Zorn in terms of professionalism. It does not mean Zorn is any good.

What happens on the field is who you are as a coach and we all know what has happened on the field and with these players when Zorn was fully in charge.

Let him go. Maybe he'll go off and prove us all wrong somewhere else but I doubt it. He'll find a good spot somewhere as an assistant and be good there doing that and will get kudos. I think Zorn is like G. Williams and Mangini - able to do wonders as an assistant but simply not meant to be a head coach.

Posted by: sfskin | December 17, 2009 1:12 PM | Report abuse

I like Chucky - especially w Sndyer's bank and Allen as GM. This isn't Tampa Bay - it's DC. I'm sure we will all hang on Chucky's comments Monday night, especially about JC.

Then again. One could only hope for the return of Russ Grim. Smart, former Hog, offensive guy, been a part of Arizona's success there.

I can't see Shanahan - who is rumored to prefer the Dallas job, if the 'boys (lamest nickname) come up short again.

Posted by: BrooklynSkins | December 17, 2009 1:12 PM | Report abuse

Why does Cartwright always Pop Up in RI?

Posted by: 4thFloor

Locker room Mole.

Posted by: dcwun | December 17, 2009 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zjfr2 | December 17, 2009 1:09 PM | Report abuse

Willie Parker will be 30. So how about no? I'd take a right tackle in the second round. It should be stacked with awesome right tackles this year.

Posted by: PAskinsfan17 | December 17, 2009 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Source: Shanahan next on the Redskins' wish list
Posted by Mike Florio on December 17, 2009 1:04 PM ET

Posted by: 4thFloor | December 17, 2009 1:13 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: TWISI | December 17, 2009 1:07 PM |

You has to admit that Shan/Allen pairing could work out. Cerrato a PR nightmare and had to go. Allen previous work with egomaniac HC, could do again. Also has the revered "link to previous Skins glory years".

Posted by: FartezDudmore | December 17, 2009 1:14 PM | Report abuse

In related news, Vinny will be hosting his radio show at its normal time. But the name will be changed from "Inside the Red Zone" to "Inside the Pink Slip Zone"

Posted by: zcezcest1 | December 17, 2009 1:14 PM | Report abuse

rock is taking his last ops to be interviewed, can't blame him. Plus a chance to take a jab at vinny.

Rocks been a good redskin, no need to bash the guy.

Can't a guy finish his career without getting bashed by the fans in DC?

Posted by: pabrian2003 | December 17, 2009 1:14 PM | Report abuse

Oh please shut the f up with all the "I can't believe people are dissing the new guy" crap.

No one is dissing Bruce Allen. I'm sure most are elated that Cerrato is gone, I'm one of them.

Excuse the f out of me, for holding judgement on Bruce Allen. Excuse the f out of me for not automatically crowing the guy 2010 GM of the Year just yet.

Is he better than Vinny? I mean, it's not that hard to be better than Vinny, is it?

Is it wrong to question some things about his tenors as the GM of a team?

Please give me a f___ing break with "Don't talk about the new shiny GM" bull__it!

Sorry for not being so ecstatic over the firing of Vinny Cerrato that I'll just accept anyone who will be assuming his responsibilities at Redskins Park.

That's all it is. Doesn't mean that I'm hating on Bruce Allen at all.

Posted by: RedDMV | December 17, 2009 11:41 AM | Report abuse
---------------

Cut the bulls**t, DMV. You don't like him because of his brother.

I have no idea if he'll be very good or not - his track record has some big ups and big downers.

I DO think the fact that we have fights going on here on RI after VC is history is evidence that we act like a bunch of girls on here sometimes.

Having...said...that (thank you, Larry David), I just decided to jump to a conclusion about the way you think just as you yourself have about Mr. Allen because his brother uttered racist slurs. Like it?

I'm guessing no...so shut it.

Posted by: shaunsherman12 | December 17, 2009 1:15 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: saltine182 | December 17, 2009 1:01 PM | Report abuse

And it makes the players work that much harder in the off-season if they see progress at the end of an unsuccessful season.

Posted by: frediefritz | December 17, 2009 1:15 PM | Report abuse

"With the Washington Redskins successfully making a mockery of the Rooney Rule"

Wow. Who knew that Florio is such a fan of the Rooney Rule.

I think every post PFT has had today about the Redskins makes some mention of this.

What information does Florio have that says the skins haven't gone by the rules?

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | December 17, 2009 1:16 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: PortisPocketsStr8 | December 17, 2009 1:17 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: frediefritz | December 17, 2009 1:18 PM | Report abuse

And once again, the disconnect is documented.

Let's hope Allen can bring some unity to this squad.

Right now, they are only allied in their discombobulation.

..hey, it's somethin...

Posted by: DikShuttle | December 17, 2009 1:18 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zjfr2

Jokes?

Problem with Fast Willie is that he isn't very fast anymore.

He misses more playing time than Portis and Haynesworth combined.

Posted by: RedDMV | December 17, 2009 1:18 PM | Report abuse

I'll take Shanahan or Gruden. They were my #1 and 2 favorites even before Cerrato got fired. Either would be great for this franchise.

Posted by: psps23 | December 17, 2009 1:18 PM | Report abuse

"Rooney Rules aside, PFT has learned that while some in the Redskins organization wish for Mike Shanahan, apparently it is none other than Steve Spurrier, whom owner Dan Snyder is lusting after. Despite a failed 2 year stint as a former coach of this team, it is rumored that Snyder and Spurrier have mended fences, since Spurrier resigned"

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | December 17, 2009 1:19 PM | Report abuse

Rocks been a good redskin, no need to bash the guy.

Can't a guy finish his career without getting bashed by the fans in DC?

Posted by: pabrian2003 | December 17, 2009 1:14 PM | Report abuse
---------

No 2003, because he won't stop crying about "me" even when the team appears to be turning things around after a rout victory.

He has proven very versatile, and has come through for the skins at various times over the years. Still, I'm about tired of his whining.

Posted by: shaunsherman12 | December 17, 2009 1:19 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: zjfr2 | December 17, 2009 1:09 PM

NO, YES, NO

Posted by: Diesel44

Ditto.....

Posted by: dcwun | December 17, 2009 1:21 PM | Report abuse

No matter what happens, the roster is going to get turned over soemthing fierce.

A lot of guys will be playing for their jobs Monday night.

It should be like a playoff game.

I can't wait.

Posted by: MistaMoe | December 17, 2009 1:23 PM | Report abuse

beeps

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | December 17, 2009 1:23 PM | Report abuse

Change is a good thing, and Rock you will be gone as you've had no business on this or any other NFL roster. Before you opened your mouth and proved to be a selfish petty pouter I had no problem with you, but you've proved to not be the "team" guy you were made out to be by the reporters here who were just happy somebody talked to them. Now its time for you, Randel el, Betts, and Zorn to get to getting and don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Posted by: zjfr2 | December 17, 2009 1:25 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | December 17, 2009 1:01 PM
------------------------------------------
Personally, I would like to see Bruce Allen do an immediate late season purge. Cut Wynn, and sign Darryl Richard from New England's practice roster to the Redskins active roster. Cut Todd Collins, give more reps in practice to Bartel, and sign another propsect at QB to the active roster. I think Chase Daniel can be signed from NO's practice roster to the active roster of a team, so bring him back. If Sellers isn't going to be back this week, then place him on injured reserve and sign another fullback/tightend prospect to the active roster - maybe elevate Johnathan Evans from the practice roster. The point is Allen is new and doesn't have to apologize about making tough decisions right off the bat. His defense can always be "Vinny was an idiot" and "I don't know what Vinny was thinking keeping that guy around." Of course, any person signed to the active roster maybe should get a two year deal...

Posted by: RedSkinHead | December 17, 2009 1:34 PM | Report abuse

Again, Rock was ASKED a question. He answered. Why is that a crime to some of you?

Vinny being gone is good for fan morale but Allen doesn't immediate boost anyone's confidence. I pulled up some of Vinny's Skins stats and some of Casserly's Skins stats and Casserly wasn't much better as a talent evaluator while he was here. Anyone remember Shane Collins? How about the first 'Albert Haynesworth' Sean Gilbert?

Allen is a couple over .500 so 'wait and see' is all we can do. We'll see if the Danny goes for his usually 'Off Season Super Bowl Win' or does he make a sound decision at HC...

Posted by: kahlua87 | December 17, 2009 4:31 PM | Report abuse