Redskins: Zorn 'went off' at halftime

I spoke with several players last night who said that Coach Jim Zorn "went off" at halftime in the visitors' locker room at the Georgia Dome.

Obviously, Zorn was frustrated about the Redskins' shoddy overall performance to that point and the 24-3 deficit. He didn't confine his loud criticism to the offensive line (the Falcons tied a franchise record with five first-half sacks), instead blasting the entire team for its execution and lack of discipline.

Zorn even reminded the Redskins "this is not Pop Warner," and he demanded they get it together as best they could after the break. The offense had its most spirited second-half performance of the season, but the defense faltered down the stretch in the 31-17 loss.

Although the Redskins often have been in bad shape at halftime in Zorn's 24-game tenure, he has never displayed the emotion he did Sunday, the players said.

"He hasn't done that before, not like that, anyway," said one veteran player who requested anonymity because what occurs in the locker room is supposed to stay in the locker room.

"It was just different. Maybe that's what we needed all along."

By Jason Reid  |  November 9, 2009; 8:33 AM ET
Categories:  Jason Reid
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Betts supplies a boost the offense needed
Next: Famous last words about the O line

Comments

that and a boot up their rear

Posted by: tomb4 | November 9, 2009 8:39 AM | Report abuse

"It was just different. Maybe that's what we needed all along."

You mean accountability and leadership?

Yeah, I hear that football teams need that from time to time.

Posted by: p1funk | November 9, 2009 8:42 AM | Report abuse

twis, don't care what he does, as long as its not player, or player picking related, vinny can head up the marketing dept.

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | November 9, 2009 8:37 AM

BG agreed. I was thinking he can head up Red Zebra or something.

Posted by: TWISI | November 9, 2009 8:43 AM | Report abuse

He should have done that sht week one. Time for Zorn and Vinny to go. Blache needs to go as well. I tired of his weak soft as* approach to playing d.

Posted by: jm220 | November 9, 2009 8:45 AM | Report abuse

jm, clean it out, from the top on down, they're all suspect at this point. vinny, jz, blache, buges, gray, all of them, turn over a new leaf, the only one left standing should be M. Brown. Let him make the staff...

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | November 9, 2009 8:48 AM | Report abuse

I guess Zorn's no longer staying medium... It's about time he went off. The players might be a bunch of men, but they have been playing like a bunch of kids and the allusion to pop warner was entirely justified. Now, Zorn needs to "go off" every day in practice until these players are executing like their jobs depended on it.

Posted by: RedSkinHead | November 9, 2009 8:52 AM | Report abuse

Redskins: Zorn 'went off' at halftime

You mean he got all super-medium on their candy-a$$es.

Posted by: Predator48 | November 9, 2009 8:54 AM | Report abuse

Been checking out the recaps of that game...all the "positives" that folks have been writing about regarding the second half is certified baloney sandwich.

The Skins were down 24-3 and the Falcons let up. Plain and simple.

When they let the Skins get a little sliver of momentum, they just decided to play again and shove Michael Turner down our throats.

Posted by: p1funk | November 9, 2009 8:55 AM | Report abuse

It is pretty obvious that this (team?) has needed this since the beginning of training camp. The camp was run in a pitty-pat style right from the start with half the team sitting around being protected from bruises and the protectees have played just like they practiced.

Now comes the defense. They were supposed to be strong - they are weak. Good teams have to lean on the defenses from time to time. When the offense finally gave an effort, the defense quit. Tackling from the secondary was non-existant the entire game. Landry trying to be a speed bump instead of tackling and Hall tackling like he is playing flag football is the norm now. Rogers didn't look much better.

Hall returning punts - there must be something in the water at Redskins Park that causes punt returners to run only East or West - he looked just like the primary punt returner.

The defensive coordinator is not doing his job if he allows this kind of effort from his millionaires.

I know Zorn is probably gone and as the head coach - he rightfully deserves much of the blame - BUT - as the old adage goes, "you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear." and that's exactly what Cerrato gave him to work with. Millionaire malcontents, reconstruction projects and marginal talent. No wonder we have replaced the Lions as the worst of the worst.

Let us not forget special teams. It's a good thing we don't score much because we sure can't cover kickoffs.

Posted by: oldskinsfan1 | November 9, 2009 8:58 AM | Report abuse

I 2nd everything in this post. They're soft and lazy on D. Landy hasn't done squat
since #21 passed.

Posted by: ridgely1 | November 9, 2009 8:59 AM | Report abuse

certified baloney sandwich

I'd have used a different ingredient, but point made....

The only positives from this game were Betts finally being used, and Mitchell finally being used. Thats it.

Did Carlos Rogers play this game??

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | November 9, 2009 9:00 AM | Report abuse

"Though Campbell wasn't sacked in the second half, the team was forced to adjust its offense, relying on three-step drops and short pass routes. The Falcons didn't have time to get to Campbell again, but the pressure was still present."

These are the kinds of things that baffle me.

8 games into the season, the coaching staff ought to know that their team is incapable of creating pocket protection, but every week they come out trying to run the same schemes and same protections with the same bum-players expecting different results.

They should be running shotgun, 3-step drops, and rolling JC out CONSTANTLY, from the first snap.

Posted by: p1funk | November 9, 2009 9:02 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: jm220 | November 9, 2009 8:45 AM | Report abuse

Week 1?

That should have been the tone set in training camp when it first became apparent that the Oline was a sieve.

Instead Zorn wanted to preach "patience" and let the veterans go home at night.

I swear Zorn seems like he's more interested in being "liked" than getting results.

Anyhow, thanks for the half-time hissy fit, Zorn. You're about year too late for that...

Posted by: p1funk | November 9, 2009 9:07 AM | Report abuse

The Skins were down 24-3 and the Falcons let up. Plain and simple.

Posted by: p1funk | November 9, 2009 8:55 AM

Agreed.

Posted by: Realness1 | November 9, 2009 9:16 AM | Report abuse

please tell me that Zorn threw a chair

Posted by: alex35332 | November 9, 2009 9:16 AM | Report abuse

deangelo hall's missed tackles have overtaken carlos rogers' missed interceptions in the category of what makes me want to throw up the most

Posted by: goose33 | November 9, 2009 9:18 AM | Report abuse

Up 21 playing prevent.

Posted by: Realness1 | November 9, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

I think Landry needs to go. He does nothing for us but get penalties and he tries to hit without wrapping up.

Posted by: Redskins001 | November 9, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

Ive been of the opinion this team needs a more hard nosed coach who gets in their face when appropriate for awhile now. Being medium isnt going to produce results on the field with this bunch of comfortable millionaires. Greg Blache, I thought, was a hard nosed, take no BS from his players kinda coach. I guess I was wrong. When GGrilliams was here, ahhh those were the days, the defense performed like a machine for the most part. Not this "I dont tackle people, Im a cover corner who cant cover" Meangelo Hall BS. Playin Laron out of position when its as obvious as ARE being the PR that someone else needs to play that position. Why the hell was Batiste in there? Why the funk did they pick up that Jones guy? If Zorn tries to say he's not ready, I dont buy it. Just like I dont buy ARE being a PR on any punt or Landry not playing SS. BS. F'in BS.

F DALLAS

Posted by: VaBeachBlitz | November 9, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

Wow, we truly are that bad...I was happy to see Marko get a chance to play only two passes and he catches both, what an amazing thing it is to have WR that can catch...NO excuse for the drops that Santana Moss had...must tell you how bad MK12 is playing that Marko got some minutes and catches.

Defense looks atrocious, no other way to put it. Orakpo and Carter maybe our only good stories all year and yes it does have a lot to do with AH being in there. I cant believe anyone on our OL has a job or a contract, pathetic.

I agree with some, we need a complete overhaul. New defensive coach, new offensive coach, new Head Coach, GM, etc. This is awful to watch and there is no doubt in my mind PORTIS faked that injury.

Hail Skins, I love you, but man you make it hard.

Posted by: mhartz1 | November 9, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

Unfortunately, Portis and Haynesworth spoke with Snyder immediately after the game and offered their contradictory versions of events.

So expect Vinny to call Zoron into his office this morning to instruct to coach to retract his earlier statements... and publicly apologize to each player for daring to impugn their integrity and teamsmanship.

Posted by: Vic1 | November 9, 2009 9:19 AM | Report abuse

Trade Clinton for a 3rd.
Trade JC to Carolina for a 4th.

Take CJ Spiller with first pick.
Take O-lineman with remaining picks.
Colt/Chase/Todd starts for one year until we can draft a franchise QB.

That is all.

Posted by: Rypien11 | November 9, 2009 9:20 AM | Report abuse

Huh, what a coincidence. I also 'went off' at halftime.

jm, I don't think there's any doubt Zorn is out of here, but I still believe that Snyder is not going to whack him during the season because it looks so bad when you do that. Firing him mid-season looks worse than leaving him the rest of the way, I think.

Again, my theory is that Snyder is in full damage-control mode, trying to think of ways to make the Skins seem not like a completely dysfunctional organization, the kind of team that no good HC candidate would take over for any amount of money. Hence not firing the coach during the season, which everyone would just point to as Danny being Danny.

The only question for me is whether Vinny goes, and I'm praying he goes.

Snyder's first and last hire is the franchise rebuilder, the Parcells/Ron Wolf figure who establishes credibility and demands respect. The franchise rebuilder figure hires the GM, who then hires the new coach and reconstructs the roster. So it is written, so shall it be.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | November 9, 2009 9:20 AM | Report abuse

deangelo, carlos, Laron, its hard to pick one of them out for their short-comings...I mean, I think that they could have picked Merriman or Ware IIRC instead of CR, and Peterson instead of Laron....which now that I'm thinking about it is really depressing.....

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | November 9, 2009 9:21 AM | Report abuse

I read some article the other day that the Lions are letting teams know that they are open to trading their first rounder, due to the economy and what not...maybe give them Landry, WR - Randle EL or who knows and next years pick of whatever round, get 2 first rounders, one RB, 1 stud OL and begin the rebuilding process. I really thought maybe we could give it another go with JC next year, maybe better line will help, but I cant stand behind that anymore, he is terrified back there and might not ever recover - ala Health Shuler.

I also think, we scrap the aging vets on the DL and leave Orakpo on the DE and find a stud OLB in draft or FA.

Posted by: mhartz1 | November 9, 2009 9:29 AM | Report abuse

In 2009, Soups 1st half QB rating is 64.7; 107.9 in the 2nd, once the other team has the lead and plays prevent.

Posted by: Realness1 | November 9, 2009 9:30 AM | Report abuse

of the 150 carries between portis/betts, 124, or 83 percent of them have gone to portis....I mean, talk about a case study in stupidity...doing the same thing over, and over and expecting different results...look at the giants/panthers/cowboys/saints, how the carries are split...the cowboys, and saints have them split among 3 backs, all of whom have more carries than betts...its just mind-boggling...

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | November 9, 2009 9:31 AM | Report abuse

To boost attendance for the rest of the home games maybe they can raffle off a couple of cheerleaders every week. I'm bettin' they can tackle better than LL and MeHall.

Posted by: jnsbear | November 9, 2009 9:32 AM | Report abuse

beepz

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | November 9, 2009 9:33 AM | Report abuse

Landry needs to be traded after this year, while people still think he is an up and coming safety. Your FS needs to be a sure tackler and he is anything but that. You need someone who can lay the licks but is a great tackler at FS, a la Ryan Clark, oh wait we had him but we let him go b/c he wasn't flashy enough. Oh yeah, but he's flashy enough that he's been starting for reigning SuperBowl Champs since. Guess he wasn't good enough for Washington. Trade Landry Please!

Posted by: forever8-8 | November 9, 2009 9:33 AM | Report abuse

Sonny J. was interviewed this morning on 980 (every Monday morning) and he indicated this mess has been Vinny's doing (not Snyders) - and by that I mean that Vinny has been the one making the bonehead decisions. Such as bringing in Sherm Lewis and then giving him playcalling duties. Not to mention the draft debacle.

Sonny said he likes Vinny personally but thinks Vinny will be gone after the season - or at least reassigned.

Posted by: Lisa_R | November 9, 2009 9:35 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Rypien11 | November 9, 2009 9:20 AM | Report abuse

Portis is almost 30, has over 2,000 carries, and is due 12 million dollars next year. You won't trade him for anything. You'd have to pay someone to take him. Campbell is going to be a free agent unless we're uncapped next year so why would anyone trade for a guy they know is going to be a free agent? We'll get nothing for them. I'd try to flip Landry or Rogers now to Baltimore Indy, or New England. Then I'd draft Russel Okung.

Posted by: PAskinsfan17 | November 9, 2009 9:37 AM | Report abuse

there was a post about the OLine, but now its gone??

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | November 9, 2009 9:38 AM | Report abuse

Referring to this "not being Pop Warner' is an insult for those of us who coach Pop Warner. If my team were as undisciplined as this, we would never win a game. Instead, we won our Bowl for the second straight year despite having a 75% turnover in roster from year to year. He should have been screaming at the line (both sides) at halftime and if you go offsides in an obvious "no play" situation, you get yanked off the field.

Posted by: shady99 | November 9, 2009 9:38 AM | Report abuse

if u have players that need to be reminded to play hard, then maybe its time to scrap the whole thing.$$$$$ dont buy heart.

Posted by: stevepaxson | November 9, 2009 9:42 AM | Report abuse

PAskins - can't I dream?

Won't JC be a RFA due to there not being a cap, and therefore tradeable? Carolina will need a QB.

Posted by: Rypien11 | November 9, 2009 9:43 AM | Report abuse

"Well, that's it for me. I'm done writing about the line."

Well, sorry to hear that... especially since it appears that you've given more thought to the O-line situation than Vinny, Dan, Zoron or the rest of the Redskin "brain trusts."

Posted by: Vic1 | November 9, 2009 9:43 AM | Report abuse

Mh wouldn't you behind this sht of what they call a o line? I give JC credit because if it was me I would have said f it after 5 sacks before the half even ends.

Posted by: jm220 | November 9, 2009 9:45 AM | Report abuse

Total and final....you guys can debate the whys and ifs or woulda coulda shoulda....

Posted by: OriginalOldschool | November 9, 2009 9:47 AM | Report abuse

JM220, I agree, but there seems to be a huge difference between he and I, it is called MILLIONS of dollars. But I get your point...here is what else I will add - Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, Favre, etc etc have been hit and slammed and they still seem to step up and deliver great throws, they understand they are going to get hit, but JC seems afraid even it there is time.

Posted by: mhartz1 | November 9, 2009 9:49 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: mhartz1 | November 9, 2009 9:49 AM | Report abuse

The thing is there is no stepping up. We are awful at center and right guard. Rabach and Montgomery get pushed into the backfield on almost every play. Those other guys at least have a good interior line. Don't you find it funny that Todd Collins can't hit the broadside of a barn right now?

Posted by: PAskinsfan17 | November 9, 2009 9:56 AM | Report abuse

BTW, we better start activating Andre Woodsen. JC will not make it to the end of the year. TC will get hurt too. We are going to need our 3rd QB.

Posted by: PAskinsfan17 | November 9, 2009 10:02 AM | Report abuse

D Hall must have been in the can. He did not get the message.

Posted by: TheDubb | November 9, 2009 10:13 AM | Report abuse

@rypien11 -

Sorry. There is no team in the NFL who would give a 3rd for Portis (without even considering the his contract makes trading him impossible).

Also, there is no team in the NFL who would give a 4th for JC. He is a free agent after this season anyway.

and...taking a RB with the 1st pick is an atrocious idea.

You take OL, OL, OL, unless you feel that Bradford is a legit franchise QB whose shoulder has been checked out and rechecked.

I'm sorry to be harsh.

Posted by: fpickering | November 9, 2009 10:28 AM | Report abuse

Bench the starters, see what we have on the bench (except the O line, we've already seen enough) and treat this like preseason to evaluate talent. If a grown man making $500K needs to be yelled at to motivate him, maybe he needs to be selling something or sitting in an office because he ain't no football player. This is a pathetic joke.

Posted by: KDSmallJr | November 9, 2009 10:38 AM | Report abuse

Heard on the postgame radio talk about D Hall. They said Al Davis can't be that stupid because he got rid of Hall. Who is dumber than Davis? Cerrato who brought him in and Danny for paying him! Hall couldn't win a slap fight with a girl!

Posted by: 1of9000 | November 9, 2009 10:43 AM | Report abuse

I love it, Zorn is already "practicing" for his next gig with some on-the-job training and experience. Why not, I would too if I am still on the payroll but have no responsibilities. This is better than any "On-line college degree" that Zorn could be earning with his spare time. Good for you, Zorn! If I were him, I would also start tinkering some more by taking all the non-performer starters out of the game and just go with young and hungry players that have not earn any big contract yet!

Posted by: JohnWWW | November 9, 2009 10:48 AM | Report abuse

Redskins will win out and go 10-6 and reach the playoffs. Ok everyone needed a good laugh.

I do think we'll beat Denver though. They're coming off a short week, we're coming off 1 game in 3 weeks. Team from out west playing in east at 1:00. Plus the fact that they have been playing over their heads and we are desperate for a win. All signs point to a Redskins victory on Sunday.

Posted by: Barno1 | November 9, 2009 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Barno1,
You have one heck of an imagination.

Posted by: hessone | November 9, 2009 11:43 AM | Report abuse

Jim Zorn needed to go off because this team has been playing like a bunch of Pop Warner kids.

And for the record, I think Jim Zorn probably is a good coach and fine play caller. Staying "medium" is important for a coach because if all you do is yell, you are going to lose players. Yelling is effective when used sparingly.

Jim Zorn was given an aging roster and a terrible offensive line. I really believe that if we want to win, we keep Jim Zorn and Jason. Rebuild the offensive line. Get rid of Clinton Portis and trade Cooley for picks.

Whether or not Atlanta let up can be debated. Either way, when given time in the pocket, Jason Campbell led this team down the field for touchdowns. He made smart decisions and showed true leadership. I wish the "fans" would stop sounding off like morons. Don't say anything if you don't have anything to say. If you don't know anything about football, just be quiet.

Posted by: SKINS4EVER | November 9, 2009 11:47 AM | Report abuse

Why doesn't Blache have players in their respected positions rather than experiment with them playing out of their position? Grandma can make that distinction.

Posted by: hessone | November 9, 2009 11:50 AM | Report abuse

Trade Clinton for a 3rd.
Trade JC to Carolina for a 4th.
Take CJ Spiller with first pick.
Take O-lineman with remaining picks.
Colt/Chase/Todd starts for one year until we can draft a franchise QB.
=======================================
@Rypien11, I don't know what you're smoking, but no professional GM would give us ANY value, much less a 3rd, for a slow, aging, uninspired CP. (Well, Vinny would, but he's our GM, so we can't count on him to bail us out).

Furthermore, JC is a free agent after the season so it's unlikely we will get value for him, either.

Finally, SPILLER as a top 5 pick??? For a team with no OL and no secondary? That's crazy talk.

Posted by: jksesq1 | November 9, 2009 12:13 PM | Report abuse

That was the tone that needed to be set in August when he was comparing iTunes playlists.

Posted by: BrooklynSkins | November 9, 2009 12:23 PM | Report abuse

Wasn't it a few years ago that CP got hurt and Betts came in for him, burned up everything in his way, got a contract extension and brewed the talk about cutting CP. Then we hear they will be the two-headed monster. But Betts played very sparingly after that. It's good to see Betts, Cartwright, Mitchell, Kelly, Yoder and Sellers get balls thrown their way.

Posted by: tryumpfant | November 9, 2009 12:35 PM | Report abuse

Well, it is about flipping time, Zguy! "One anonymous veteran said, 'Maybe that's what we needed all along'." What are you guys? Babies? You are supposed to be professionals, and have some pride in what you do! You think the players for the Steelers, and Patriots, and Saints, etc. need to be told that there is actually a football game going on that they might want to participate in. What we need besides more departures from "medium" is some Pop Warner style tackling drills (most particularly, for Mssrs. Landry and Hall). And what are you guys? Mentally challenged? You spent all these years playing football, and you can't figure out how to line up on-side, and move after (rather than before)the ball is snapped?

Posted by: northvajim1 | November 9, 2009 12:40 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: northvajim1 | November 9, 2009 12:40 PM | Report abuse

Dear Dan Snyder:

I used to be a season ticket holder. I travelled across three states every Sunday to see my team. I have invested in hundreds of dollars of merchandise and hundreds more hours watching my favorite team for the last 30 years. Many of them were good, the past 18 have been tough and the last 5 years...unacceptable. I have a recommendation to save your franchise from certain doom. Fire every major acquisition you have made in your tenure as an abhorrent owner of my beloved Redskins over the past decade. Fire anyone you thought would make this team better, all the coaches, all the players, all the way up to your best buddy Vinny Cerrato. This season is a essentially over anyway so what does it matter. Then write a contract that forbids you from having any say over any decisions aside from signing paychecks and merchandising, especially deciding what to do with any offseason signings or draft picks. Then call Bill Polian and offer everything you can possibly afford, beg him to work for you, give him complete control over all football related matters. Sit in your little office playing Madden and keeping up with your fantasy team and leave the real football to people who have a clue what they are doing.

Best Regards,

Every Redskins fan left

PS GO SKINS!!

Posted by: AngrySkinsFan | November 9, 2009 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: northvajim1 | November 9, 2009 12:41 PM | Report abuse

Hey funkey,
Shut up and go to a Cowboy's forum. Or go to a Redskins game and buy some of $nyder's poison. You are about as intelligent as a moron on Drano. People here want to talk football. You want to irritate people. And remember:

FUNKEY SAYS:BOYCOTT $NYDER-BOYCOTT $NYDER!

Thanks funkey for joining the club you moron.

Posted by: hessone | November 9, 2009 12:50 PM | Report abuse

Glad to hear that Zorn finally showed some fight ... I was beginning to wonder. The 2 series at the beginning of the 3rd quarter showed a level of passion that has been missing all season, but once again, the team finished with a whimper. It was fun while it lasted.

CP is done, he ran hard while he could, but he was gassed by the middle of last year. Betts earned a starting position for the rest of the season based on his play yesterday. JC played two amazing, gutsy series -- he was auditioning for a job somewhere else -- I never felt he was the problem until about week 5 when all the criticism seemed to affect his confidence -- too bad Campbell didn't work out in DC, he could have been a great one. MM played like the 2nd best receiver on the team -- why has this guy been inactive all season? The guys ahead of him have been dropping passes all season. D-Hall once again displayed shockingly poor technique -- why has this guy gotten a free pass all year from Coach Gray and Coach Blatche? Bench him and put in Justin Tryon -- JT is far hungrier, he would have slowed Turner down.

Time to practice in full pads. Time to sort the wheat from the chaff. The team has played soft all season -- time for Zorn to punish the weak, but perhaps he's too nice. If Coach Z won't do it, maybe Sherman Smith will. Only a few players on the team have any remaining trade value, in my opinion. Time to bring in a real GM. Time for Vinny to clean out his office. Time to bring in someone qualified to evaluate who needs to go. Time to promote the young and the hungry. Time to see what Kareem Moore can do -- he won't tackle any much worse than Landry. Trade Landry while he still has a trade value. Heyer may or may not be talented enough to be a starter, but he displayed tremendous heart playing on a bum knee -- he's a keeper.

For every time there is a season. Time to fear the reaper.

Posted by: dannykurland1 | November 9, 2009 1:31 PM | Report abuse

Big fan since '81. I left the house at half time. I couldn't take the stupidity of it all this year. Dhall tackling? CRogers dropping balls? Cportis has been idle for a whole year now. The Oline is just terrible. Not their fault. VCerrato and the "receivers" draft last year. Why? JCampbell's old college coach said that most of the work they did with him was from the shoulder up: his head. He is so afraid now he hears footsteps in his sleep. Not his fault either. So stop blaming and set up a plan. Play the young ones. Restore hope for next year. DO not be afraid to rebuild. Stability is crucial. Is Zorn so bad? WHat if he stucka round? WOuld the fans shoow patience if it was a rebuilding year?

Posted by: mustang_johnny1 | November 9, 2009 1:44 PM | Report abuse

Need a QB. Don't know if JC is answer. Unfair to grade him with the O-line we have though. However, he has propensity to miss the plays at times. Betts is better than Portis now. Need to rebuild. Patience from everyone (fans, Snyder, playesr etc).

Posted by: mustang_johnny1 | November 9, 2009 1:47 PM | Report abuse