Jerry Coleman In The House

He's here, in the flesh, in the media room at The Park, rocking that 980 mic like no one else can. I had him pegged to show up around 9 pm with a bacardi and coke in his hand, sometime late in the second round, but i guess my boy is here and ready to break some news. (Oh, and if you ever can't get on line to the blog, just listen to Coleman's reports on 980; pretty good odds he's reading my copy. Nah, seriously, he's my boy. Luv me some Coleman. I'm still grieving a bit about the fact that there will be no more Joe Gibbs vs. Jerry Coleman grudge matches on Fridays this fall.)

Getting a little batty out here already and we're still an hour before the draft. Yikes.

By Jason La Canfora  |  April 26, 2008; 2:06 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Chad Johnson - Still Can't Get Him
Next: 3 pm Baby, Can't You Feel The Excitement??

Comments

primero

Posted by: Riggo-drill | April 26, 2008 2:15 PM | Report abuse

Dear god i am hoping for merling. interesting though, im not hearing much about cromartie anymore, he's probably going to fall to us

Posted by: Riggo-drill | April 26, 2008 2:16 PM | Report abuse

did u all see Rams signed Chris Long as the #2 pick??? Guess there wont be much suspence at the top of the draft!!!!!!

This draft starting at 3 is mad lame!

Posted by: chris larry | April 26, 2008 2:36 PM | Report abuse

GRAVITY BONG!

Posted by: Leevi98 | April 26, 2008 2:42 PM | Report abuse

I used to love me a gravity bong.....load one up for over the hill chris larry!!!!!

Posted by: chris larry | April 26, 2008 2:43 PM | Report abuse

Chris Larry, the Rams have not signed Chris Long....there is speculation they want to but it has not happened. The Commish will not allow it before the draft.

Posted by: Lisa | April 26, 2008 2:54 PM | Report abuse

Have others had problems with the discussion thread to the live feed??

Posted by: Alex35332 | April 26, 2008 2:55 PM | Report abuse

The draftcast is unwatchable. I think they'r already running out of things to say.

Posted by: Rusty | April 26, 2008 3:21 PM | Report abuse