Redskins draft Q&A with Tracee Hamilton, Wednesday at 9:30 a.m.

Join Post columnist Tracee Hamilton at 9:30 this morning for the latest edition of her daily "First Things First" chat, when she'll discuss the Redskins' draft plans, which seem to be focused on taking an offensive lineman fourth overall. See what's on her mind, and submit your questions.

By David Larimer  |  April 21, 2010; 12:00 AM ET
Categories:  NFL Draft
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: McNabb says he isn't lobbying to add Owens
Next: Kiper isn't bowled over by either Russell Okung or Trent Williams

Comments

We are sooo not taking an OT at #4. Kicker is what I hear.

Posted by: daggar | April 21, 2010 12:09 AM | Report abuse

Am I the only one getting sick and tired of these lies being reported in the media?

Posted by: Barno1 | April 20, 2010 10:30 PM |

Is the Style section floating that whole "Barno1 Is Not Virgin" narrative again? If so, yeah I tired of it as well.

Posted by: mack1 | April 21, 2010 12:50 AM | Report abuse

Every time I see Larimer's byline up here it makes me think of Larabee from Get Smart.

Also, I don't think I have any questions for Tracee at this time.

Such as.

Posted by: NateinthePDX | April 21, 2010 1:37 AM | Report abuse

Unless Tracee knows who we're taking at #4 tomorrow night, I couldn't possibly care any less.

Recap of yesterdays news: love the schedule...you can't ask for a better place than Week 9 for a bye week. Not a fan of opening up against Dallas, but if we can win that game it sets a real nice tone for 2010. Love the two weeks to prepare for the rematch against the Eagles. Won't venture a guess at the record yet (it's lame to do so before the draft or even training camp), but I'd imagine we should be right around the .500 mark.

Thank God we don't have the drama of TO coming to town (or not yet). I mused about it here for a few minutes yesterday but no way that's a good move for this team. Gotta see what we have in the 2nd rounders from '08 and hope those guys pan out.

Haynesworth is as good as gone. Book it.

Alright, RI...let's have a good one! Gettin' pumped for the draft...let's go!

Posted by: brownwood26 | April 21, 2010 4:58 AM | Report abuse

I know it really doesn't matter in the long run of a season...but don't you hate opening against the Bovine Cartel? And, I always prefer for the Skins to get to play them in Dallas first. If they lose, you can tell yourself that they get them at FedEx next time. If they win, it's like playing with the house's money. But hey, at least we got that coveted week 9 bye.

Posted by: MColeman51 | April 21, 2010 6:12 AM | Report abuse

Agreed MColeman...just leaves a bad taste in our mouths when we lose to those jackholes early. Especially when we have to wait close to 3 months for retribution. Plus Dallas tends to choke like a Vick dog down the stretch, and we tend to win matchups with them at FedEx in December.

But if we win, it sure does set the tone for the season in a big way...

Posted by: brownwood26 | April 21, 2010 6:37 AM | Report abuse

Plus Dallas tends to choke like a Vick dog down the stretch
Posted by: brownwood26

Too funny. Good reference to the Vick thing. That’s great.

Posted by: 2ndtierfan | April 21, 2010 6:44 AM | Report abuse