What will the Redskins do if they hold onto the No. 4 pick?

By Cindy Boren  |  April 22, 2010; 5:16 PM ET
Categories:  NFL Draft
Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Campbell, Haynesworth, McIntosh also wait to learn their fate
Next: Chat tonight -- and tomorrow -- after the Redskins make their pick

Comments

Posted by: BeantownGreg1 | April 22, 2010 4:36 PM | Report abuse
chapmionshimp....

Its chapmionshrimp.

First one Forrest Gump missed.

Posted by: CynicalFan1 | April 22, 2010 5:29 PM | Report abuse

Vikings in "hot pursuit" of Haynesworth
Posted by Michael David Smith on April 22, 2010 5:12 PM ET
One of the more intriguing draft rumors floating around today involves a new team that may have an interest in acquiring Washington Redskins defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth: The Minnesota Vikings.

A league source told PFT that the Vikings are in "hot pursuit" of Haynesworth.

The rumor we heard lines up with something Judd Zulgad of the Star Tribune wrote today, indicating ESPN's John Clayton had mentioned that the Vikings had contacted the Redskins about Haynesworth. Although Redskins coach Mike Shanahan has said there have been no Haynesworth trade talks, most people believe that Haynesworth would be available.

Haynesworth would seem to be a better fit in the Vikings' 4-3 defense than in the new 3-4 that the Redskins are installing. In Minnesota, Haynesworth would join a defensive line that already has defensive tackles Kevin Williams and Pat Williams, both of whom are still potentially facing four-game suspensions over a 2008 positive test for a prescription diuretic.

League Source, you at it again?!??

Posted by: CynicalFan1 | April 22, 2010 5:31 PM | Report abuse

Russell Okung and Donovan McNabb in dc

Posted by: gpoi | April 22, 2010 6:02 PM | Report abuse

I don't care who we might trade away. I just want us to use the 4th pick for the OL
LT

Posted by: jpcarross | April 22, 2010 6:18 PM | Report abuse

LT

Posted by: jpcarross | April 22, 2010 6:19 PM | Report abuse

LT

Posted by: jpcarross | April 22, 2010 6:19 PM | Report abuse

LT

Posted by: jpcarross | April 22, 2010 6:19 PM | Report abuse

LT

Posted by: jpcarross | April 22, 2010 6:20 PM | Report abuse

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that jpcarross wants us to take an offensive lineman at #4.

Personally, I want to see a trade down if possible.

Posted by: ouvan59 | April 22, 2010 6:28 PM | Report abuse