Predictify the Outcome ... and the Sacks

By Cindy Boren  |  October 30, 2008; 2:20 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Cartwright, Kendall Return to Practice
Next: Final Post on Big Ben, Promise

Comments

My brother lives on FIR ST>

Posted by: cmecyclist | October 30, 2008 2:27 PM | Report abuse

JLC is a tubby dork!
This should be called redskins outsider!
We're 6-2 and all his posts are negative!
I drive a Dodge Stratus!
BIG TIME STUFF!!!!

Posted by: dlhaze1 | October 30, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

just heard on the radio ... "there is an accident near John Daly"

Was this a report about the golfer? And given the train wreck this guy is, is it even news at this point?

Well, it was a traffic update referring to John Daly Blvd, near the Daly City / San Francisco border.

A rare case of traffic imitating life

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 30, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

I voted...but I didn't see Obama/McCain on this ballot? I think I'm in the wrong booth.

Posted by: cej75024 | October 30, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

I used to drive a stratus... my friend called it a STATUS!

Posted by: Zeebs | October 30, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

Fairies wear boots, now you've got to believe me...

Posted by: chrislarry | October 30, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

Bad news folks. We are going to lose.

Peter King picked us to win...

Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2) at Washington Redskins (6-2)

The real reason is that Jason Campbell is playing out of his mind, and I don't trust the Pittsburgh line to keep Ben Roethlisberger clean. But there's an ulterior motive. My brother-in-law, Lou Ranalli of Monongahela, loves it when I pick against the Steelers because he thinks anytime I do the Steelers win. There's a shoutout to you, Lou. Let's see if it works this week.

Prediction: Washington Redskins 23, Pittsburgh Steelers 16

Posted by: Gweez | October 30, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

just heard on the radio ... "there is an accident near John Daly"

A rare case of traffic imitating life

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 30, 2008 2:47 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: cej75024 | October 30, 2008 2:47 PM | Report abuse

I used to drive a stratus... my friend called it a STATUS!

Posted by: Zeebs | October 30, 2008 2:47 PM | Report abuse

Fairies wear boots, now you've got to believe me...

Posted by: chrislarry | October 30, 2008 2:47 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: cej75024 | October 30, 2008 2:47 PM | Report abuse

Bad news folks. We are going to lose.

Peter King picked us to win...

Pittsburgh Steelers (5-2) at Washington Redskins (6-2)

Prediction: Washington Redskins 23, Pittsburgh Steelers 16

Posted by: Gweez | October 30, 2008 2:47 PM | Report abuse

JLC is a tubby dork!
This should be called redskins outsider!
We're 6-2 and all his posts are negative!
I drive a Dodge Stratus!
BIG TIME STUFF!!!!

Posted by: dlhaze1 | October 30, 2008 2:35 PM | Report abuse

typical JLC nad rider

Posted by: jonthefisherman | October 30, 2008 2:51 PM | Report abuse

Prediction : UGA 38, Florida 34
Prediction : Cleveland Cavaliers 92, Charlotte Notcats 79
Prediction : Pittsburgh 21, Washington 14

In all honesty.

Posted by: TheTruth11 | October 30, 2008 2:51 PM | Report abuse

Why all the repeat posts? cindy trying to pad the stats?

Posted by: alex35332 | October 30, 2008 2:53 PM | Report abuse

age 44 / 6' 1" / 195 lbs & 10% body fat (getting harder to stay there as the yrs go by)

And I like long walks on the beach :-)

On Jasno, I look at it as providing insight into the team's weaknesses and potential risk areas with a perspective on how to improve. Some view this as negative "hate". I think these people are looking at the world through rose colored glasses and I appreciate the objectivity he provides. Keeps me grounded as a fan. We need to keep the gain up on continuous improvement for this team -- regardless of our record (which I am ecstatic about but we all must admit we would have never predicted 6-2 8 or 9 months ago.)

Posted by: M00SE | October 30, 2008 2:55 PM | Report abuse

King is an idiot, it really doesn't matter who he picks.

The Skins have control over this game, they play their game, and they'll be fine.

Posted by: craig2 | October 30, 2008 2:57 PM | Report abuse

Here is a I am bored and created a poll, poll of my own on facebook. http://apps.new.facebook.com/opinionpolls/poll.php?uid=529092333&pid=1225393524

Posted by: alex35332 | October 30, 2008 3:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: alex35332 | October 30, 2008 3:16 PM | Report abuse

I could easily see ACarter having a big game. Their tackles, specifically the left one, seemed to struggle with guys with speed. Maybe get Wilson in there on the obvious passing downs....

Posted by: BeantownGreg | October 30, 2008 3:16 PM | Report abuse

Prediction : UGA 38, Florida 34
Prediction : Cleveland Cavaliers 92, Charlotte Notcats 79
Prediction : Pittsburgh 21, Washington 14

In all honesty.

Posted by: TheTruth11

Why do you post in all honesty, every week you have the Dawgs winning no matter who they play but the skins losing. are you a real skins fan?

Posted by: GreatOne1 | October 30, 2008 3:21 PM | Report abuse

snakes

Posted by: JohnDinHouston | October 30, 2008 3:24 PM | Report abuse

on a plane?

Posted by: chrislarry | October 30, 2008 3:28 PM | Report abuse

Man there are a lot of old heads up here.

What has the blog turned into, a dating site? I see a lot of peole giving their A/S/L's the last couple of post, and I may have read wrong, but I could've sworn I read that someone "likes long walks on the beach"...

Anyway in the sprit of convo--24/M/DMV/6'1"/200 (7% body fat)/Black/Brown/Black

And I like quiet evenings at home by the fireplace and watching old classic drama movies.

Posted by: RedDMV | October 30, 2008 3:30 PM | Report abuse

Well actually, they could be snakes on a plane - but it could also be the snake otherwise known as Justin "The Truth" Tryon.

Posted by: JohnDinHouston | October 30, 2008 4:06 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: JohnDinHouston | October 30, 2008 4:08 PM | Report abuse

A rare case of traffic imitating life

Posted by: zcezcest1 | October 30, 2008 2:47 PM | Report abuse

sort of like the Obama feed vs. "Pushing Daisies" tonight?

Posted by: mdrockjock | October 30, 2008 4:49 PM | Report abuse

Prediction : UGA 38, Florida 34
Prediction : Cleveland Cavaliers 92, Charlotte Notcats 79
Prediction : Pittsburgh 21, Washington 14

In all honesty.

Posted by: TheTruth11

Posted by: GreatOne1 | October 30, 2008 3:21 PM

No he is a Georgia and Lebron James fan. Who else fills up a teams football blog with questions about a basketball player and where he might be two years from now? It is all over the rest of todays RI threads. Who cares, and at least go put it on the Wizards blog instead.

The only issue I see here is can we run on this defense, and can we stop the pass. Certainly Rodgers and Smoot are surprisingly holding their own, but Springs makes this defense go and he is out AGAIN. This would have been the perfect O-line to have Jason Taylor for instead of having him out here these other weeks at 70%. Lets hope the rest of the walking wounded can make up for it or Rodgers can tip one to Horton. That seems to be the ony way we get an interception. Somebody is going to try either a surprise on sides kick or a fake punt this week and Portis is going to throw a pass, maybe to Soup!

Posted by: dbrine1261 | October 30, 2008 7:05 PM | Report abuse