Redskins Insider Live: Packers recap, Colts preview

LaVar Arrington, Rick Maese and Dan Steinberg join studio host Jonathan Forsythe for this week's edition of Redskins Insider Live. They'll talk about the Redskins' victory over the Packers and look ahead to Sunday night's game against the Indianapolis Colts.

To watch the show live, click here at 10:30 a.m. Eastern, Tuesday.

To see the archive of the show, or look at past weeks' shows, click on washingtonpost.com/redskinsinsiderlive at noon.

You can also download the podcast of this show or subscribe to the podcast.

By Washington Post Sports  | October 12, 2010; 9:30 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Anthony Armstrong emerging as Washington Redskins' No. 2 wide receiver
Next: Lorenzo Alexander continues to make plays

Comments

Thanks but I would rather listen too my 8 year old play her flute for the first time, then listen to anything those idiots have to say about the Skins.

Posted by: Flounder21 | October 12, 2010 9:40 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Flounder21 | October 12, 2010 9:40 AM

Me too. I'm dropping by your house for the performance Flounder. Will you be serving beer with that?

Posted by: beep-beep | October 12, 2010 9:46 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Flounder21 | October 12, 2010 9:40 AM

Co-sign. My only regret is that there's no way to send him to the Giants again...

Posted by: brownwood26 | October 12, 2010 9:49 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: beep-beep | October 12, 2010 9:46 AM |

Beer is not strong enough to sit through that I go with shots.

Posted by: Flounder21 | October 12, 2010 9:51 AM | Report abuse

Paging 10peterbilt, Tampax, and MrIrvin... any others I'm missing?

Posted by: Rypien11 | October 12, 2010 9:53 AM | Report abuse

Redskins Insider Live: Packers recap, Colts preview

Rick Maese: Brett Favre just emailed me a picture of his latest interception.

And boy is it a big one.

Dan Steinberg: Rick Sanchez says the jews have not suffered.

Obviously, he doesn't know my pain.

Lavar Arrington: According to my contract with the Washington Post, I'm supposed to have the best line to end this post.

And I'm suing because I don't.

Posted by: MistaMoe | October 12, 2010 9:56 AM | Report abuse

Beer is not strong enough to sit through that I go with shots.

Posted by: Flounder21 | October 12, 2010 9:51 AM

Try a gypsy hooker: shot of tequilla followed by a shot of pickle juice--bam,bam. Sounds nasty, I know, but awesome.

Posted by: smokeybear2 | October 12, 2010 9:56 AM | Report abuse

Poll on NFL.com right now: Which losing team has the best chance to turn it around?

Vikings 23%
Cowboys 11%
Chargers 38%
Bengals 27%

HAHAHAHA looks like everyone has written off "america's team."

Posted by: rachel216 | October 12, 2010 10:11 AM | Report abuse

Try a gypsy hooker

Moe: I hear sex with you is like magic.

gypsy hooker: It sure is.

Once I put my mouth on you, all of your money will disappear.

Posted by: MistaMoe | October 12, 2010 10:18 AM | Report abuse

What do YOU think though Rachel? Can the Bovine Cartel get on their feet in time to matter?

Posted by: MColeman51 | October 12, 2010 10:20 AM | Report abuse

Paging 10peterbilt, Tampax, and MrIrvin... any others I'm missing?

Posted by: Rypien11 | October 12, 2010 9:53 AM | Report abuse

Isn't there one about the BigGayBlueStar or something like that? F the star!

Posted by: monk811 | October 12, 2010 10:29 AM | Report abuse

What's up fellas.. New on here obviously, I enjoy reading all your guys posts this season. Very entertaining

Posted by: SteveOman | October 12, 2010 11:18 AM | Report abuse

Isn't there one about the BigGayBlueStar or something like that? F the star!

Posted by: monk811 | October 12, 2010 10:29 AM |

that would be blue star ointment, for jock itch

Posted by: hessone | October 12, 2010 11:25 AM | Report abuse

@SteveOman

welcome to RI steve !

Posted by: hessone | October 12, 2010 11:34 AM | Report abuse

flounder, that little flute player is the best thing that ever happened. enjoy my man !

Posted by: hessone | October 12, 2010 11:37 AM | Report abuse