Santana Moss's Charity Bashes/Waiting For Erasmus

Erasmus James, the Skins new DE acquisition, has yet to take his physical. Would be shocked if he doesn't pass it, even though he failed Minnesota's with his left ACL problems, and will update you on that info when I get it. Also, I screwed something up yesterday and, like a moron, forgot what year it was (seriously) when looking at Erasmus James's contract. Indeed he does have a $1 million salary left on his contract ... but that's in 2009. In 2008 he will earn $695,000 if he makes the Redskins. So he has two seasons left on his deal.

Okay, on to Santana Moss. Got some press releases about the man's parties this weekend and thought I'd share. Benefits go to his foundation. One of the events appears to be one of those deals where everybody has to wear white clothing (like P Diddy's annual party in the Hamptons). One other thing caught my eye - Mike Rumph is listed as a VIP athlete attending. Now, I know Santana knows Mike from The U, but given the play of Rumph and the secondary during his season here - 2006 - I'm not sure I'd be boasting about that (Rumph is a really good dude, though, and a good teammate). Also, it lists Rumph as playing for "Florida." I'm assuming he has no NCAA eligibility left, so could this be an Arena League team? Oh yeah, and one other thing. Pete Rock is playing at one of the parties, but no mention of CL Smooth. Would love to see those two back together doing a "Mecca And The Soul Brother" reunion tour, but I guess that's not to be.

Anywho, here are the details on Santana's parties:

NFL WIDE RECIEVER, SANTANA MOSS
TO HOST CELEBRITY CHARITY WEEKEND FESTIVITIES
AT IBIZA NIGHTCLUB

Ibiza and Santana Moss Welcome Celebrity Friends To DC To Benefit Economically Disadvantaged Communities

WHAT: It is the mission of The Santana Moss Foundation to encourage young people in broken communities to pursue their dreams. With education, hard work, and integrity, Santana Moss believes that a destiny filled with endless possibilities is attainable. To help these young people get their start, Santana and Ibiza have invited celebrities, athletes, and trendsetters to "The Santana Moss White Party."

At the end of May, the nations capital will turn its attention to the many athletes, celebrities and trendsetters participating in The Santana Moss Celebrity Weekend. The weekend will consist of a family cook out and two major parties all to benefit The Santana Moss Foundation.

EVENT 1: The Santana Moss Celebrity White Party at Ibiza will be the first preeminent event in the Washington, DC market ushering in the summer season. Patrons will be required to wear white attire; the venue will be themed in white décor, Smirnoff white themed cocktails and aerialists in white costumes. Famed record producer, artist and hip-hop icon Pete Rock will be the celebrity guest DJ on the clubs ultra V.I.P rooftop. Record producer Just Blaze whose produced hits for Jay-Z, Usher, Kanye West, Mariah Carey and a host of other major artists will be the celebrity guest DJ in the main room of Ibiza.

EVENT 2:
The Santana Moss Celebrity Birthday Party will take place at Gaylord National Resort/Pose Ultra Lounge. This will be an invitation-only event that caters to a select range of dynamic visionaries, CEOs, athletes, fashion impresarios, socialites and entertainment trendsetters. Inside the venue on the eighteenth floor patrons will be treated to hand-rolled cigars on the terrace overlooking the Potomac River, specialty drinks with fresh ingredients, exclusive table service, music from a celebrity DJ and a midnight toast all in honor of Santana Moss's birthday.

WHO: Sinorice Moss (New York Giants), Edgerrin James (Arizona Cardinals), Andre Johnson (Houston Texans), Clinton Portis (Washington Redskins), Ed Reed (Baltimore Ravens), Chad Johnson (Cincinnati Bengals), Roscoe Parrish (Buffalo Bills), Quinn Gray (Houston Texans),
Carlos Rogers (Washington Redskins), Mike Rumph (Florida), Just Blaze (Roc-A-Fella-Records), and Pete Rock (Artist/Producer).

So there you have it. Not sure if any of you guys will be crashing the red carpet, and if you do shoot me an email about it. Lord knows my sorry butt ain't going anywhere. As best I can tell I'm in for more chores around the house - about to put it back on the market after a long hiatus - and another weekend of "Potty Training Boot Camp" with Chloe, which has gone surprisingly well so far.

By Jason La Canfora  |  May 28, 2008; 2:09 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Redskins Trade for Erasmus James
Next: Erasmus James Update

Comments

Bonus points?

Posted by: SMACK | May 28, 2008 2:30 PM | Report abuse

Do I need to make up a question just for SMACK?

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 2:31 PM | Report abuse

cotchless G-string?

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 2:31 PM | Report abuse

Kinda liked the Little Feat vibe on the last thread. Always a big fan. Last saw them about 10 years ago. Drugs do take a toll.

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 2:33 PM | Report abuse

White party? Does this mean we're trading Jason Campbell for Brady Quinn?

I don't like the vibes I'm getting in the fillings in my teeth.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 2:34 PM | Report abuse

Little Feat had that hard to classify sound. On Wikipedia, they cite Lowell George as being in:

rock
country rock
R&B
Country blues
Funk
Blue-eyed soul

Someone isn't fitting nicely into these nice categories we made

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 2:36 PM | Report abuse

Mike Rumph haha

Posted by: Toast | May 28, 2008 2:37 PM | Report abuse

I got an invite cus I thought I could handle that chili colon, but of course I'm in jail.

Posted by: Prison Balls | May 28, 2008 2:37 PM | Report abuse

see if your dentist accepts bonus points ... he'll be extra good to you

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 2:38 PM | Report abuse

Just Blaze owns!

Posted by: Hizzle | May 28, 2008 2:38 PM | Report abuse

Rumor has it they are celebrating Santana in Green Bay. Seeing as he gave them the f-ing game

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 2:40 PM | Report abuse

"Potty Training Boot Camp"

-----------

Now that sounds fun.

Santana Moss' birthday party?

Maybe some other time...

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 2:41 PM | Report abuse

Name the song, no Googling!

"So I light another cigarette
And try to remember to forget"

Posted by: SMACK | May 28, 2008 2:42 PM | Report abuse

Fred Smoot = Modest Fro

Posted by: Anagram Man | May 28, 2008 2:44 PM | Report abuse

Blaze. Blaze Starr. Now thats a celeb. Actually 2.

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

That song sounds like one from Sublime.

Or maybe Green Day, "I walk alone?"

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 2:46 PM | Report abuse

One thing I don't get about white parties:

What about those unsightly pantie lines?

Either you're free ballin' or being rich and famous means you get a free pass on this one.

For the ladies, perhaps this is less of an issue, but still...

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 2:49 PM | Report abuse

Tom Petty wrote a song about this.

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 2:50 PM | Report abuse

Smooooot had his BDay party at the same place at the NAtional Harbor. It was Ballers only as well.....

I wonder how much money the foundation will actually get........

Posted by: 4th | May 28, 2008 2:51 PM | Report abuse

I find it interesting that nobody has commented on JLC's screw up. Everyone is a JLC hater and yet doesn't get on him for his inability to read or for the fact that his "sorry butt ain't going anywhere."

Posted by: Karen | May 28, 2008 2:51 PM | Report abuse

It's so Easy To Slip

Posted by: John D In Houston | May 28, 2008 2:52 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 2:56 PM | Report abuse

Karen,

I wouldn't ride JLa about his reading comprehension, spelling, writing issues so much at all.

He rocks the potty... like nobody!

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 2:56 PM | Report abuse

I wonder how much money the foundation will actually get........

Posted by: 4th | May 28, 2008 2:51 PM

---------

If you have to ask...

Let's just hope for the best on this, shall we?

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 2:59 PM | Report abuse

You gotta appreciate a group who sings a song named "Fat Man in the Bathtub"

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:01 PM | Report abuse

Nice, John D, and thanks for the link Al Z. One of my faves of theirs.

Rough pic of Lowell at the end, oof.

Posted by: SMACK | May 28, 2008 3:02 PM | Report abuse

My buddy's daughter, who is almost 3 years old, still poops her pants; not at school though, just at home.

Theory is she just likes the attention from Mommy and Daddy.

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 3:03 PM | Report abuse

Did no one appreciate my Blaze Starr reference? I mean other than you, Gov'ner

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:04 PM | Report abuse

Tony Romo back together with Jessica Simpson

Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo are back ''on,'' but a college pal of the Dallas Cowboys quarterback tells me it's Romo who's calling all the plays. ''He did agree to go to [sister Ashlee's] wedding -- keeping his promise to Jessica,'' Romo's Eastern Illinois alum chum told me. ''But he made it super-clear that if they were to give it another go, her dad had to seriously back off.'' Joe Simpson has long been seen as an overbearing presence, as he managed both his daughters' careers. While clearly successful, Simpson has earned a reputation as being a guy extremely difficult with whom to work. My source says Romo has told Jessica their renewed relationship is ''a trial thing,'' dependent on Daddy Joe ''leaving them alone'' and stifling his tendency to tell Romo how to run his life, career and endorsement deals.

-- Chicago Sun-Times

So, when does this guy ever practice??

Posted by: 4th | May 28, 2008 3:05 PM | Report abuse

Thanks for that Chia...

Posted by: chris Larry | May 28, 2008 3:06 PM | Report abuse

I have no appreciation for things I don't understand.

Little Feat, I get though.

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 3:06 PM | Report abuse

Practice!? We talkin bout practice?!

Posted by: AI | May 28, 2008 3:08 PM | Report abuse

Jessica back together with Pony Tomo?

Noooooooooooooooooooo!

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 3:09 PM | Report abuse

My Favorite Old Time Groups:

Little Feat
Earth Wind and Fire
Doobie Bros
Four Tops
Gladys and the Pips (always wanted to be Pip)
Temps
Eagles

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:10 PM | Report abuse

Randy Moss and Terrell Owens party at same Vegas club

A record crowd at Rehab (Hard Rock Hotel) on Sunday included: Lightning-rod NFL stars Randy Moss and Terrell Owens, along with Shawne Merriman, Kellen Winslow Jr., Brady Quinn, Gabrielle Union, Javon Walker, Champ Bailey, Alex Smith, Reuben Droughns, Lawyer Malloy, and Braylon Edwards.

-- Las Vegas Review-Journal

I figured this was relevant to the post........

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 3:11 PM | Report abuse

I forgot which was which ... Taylor Jacobs and Mike Rumph ... which one was "nothing ventured" and which one was "nothing gained"?

Posted by: dcsween | May 28, 2008 3:12 PM | Report abuse

that was me (3:11)

Posted by: 4th | May 28, 2008 3:12 PM | Report abuse

LMAO Sween ... that is perfection

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:13 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dcsween | May 28, 2008 3:12 PM

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 3:13 PM | Report abuse

Pony Tomo doesn't need to practice.

He's a natural, but judging by the latest pics of him, he seems to be getting fat, which is good.

Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 3:14 PM | Report abuse

Always good to participate in thread with Little Feat.

Just glad my alarm clock went off in time to catch it

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:14 PM | Report abuse

AL/Zeke/zcezcest ... you veered off in an untoward direction after that first one. How about ...

Little Feat
Hot Tuna
Mountain
Allman Brothers
and anyone on Don Kirschner's Rock Concert

Posted by: dcsween | May 28, 2008 3:15 PM | Report abuse

Mua-ha-ha-ha! I get to dig up 'Speedbumph' for one last time!

For those of you that care, apparently he's in the All-American Football League, nowadays, with Team Florida. Uh, yeah. That's about it.

Posted by: FlimFlam | May 28, 2008 3:16 PM | Report abuse

the only good band to ever appear on Kirshner's rock concert was the New York Dolls

Posted by: chris Larry | May 28, 2008 3:16 PM | Report abuse

And don't forget the greatest, most outstanding band, fantastic live... wait for it... Steely Dan!

Posted by: not Nate in the PDX | May 28, 2008 3:17 PM | Report abuse

I wonder how much money the foundation will actually get........
Posted by: 4th | May 28, 2008 2:51 PM
---------
If you have to ask...
Let's just hope for the best on this, shall we?
Posted by: Chia Pet | May 28, 2008 2:59 PM

I've seen these before. You think Pete Rock and Just Blaze are playing for free?? Shiiiiiiii. But I'm sure they will be charging the public at least $50 a head to get in.

Re: Free Balling - That's only if you have on linen. You could wear white jeans/Kakis which would avoid that situation.......

Posted by: 4th | May 28, 2008 3:22 PM | Report abuse

Was always a Motown sort first ... but the Allman Bros and Steely Dan are on the iPod. Did see Springsteen when he came thru San Jose a month or so ago.

And there is nothing like Jimmy Buffett

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:23 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: chris Larry | May 28, 2008 3:16 PM

Alice Cooper? The Ramones?

Posted by: SMACK | May 28, 2008 3:24 PM | Report abuse

Its 1990 and we're 4 days into a 10 day raft trip down the Grand Canyon. And out comes the blender and the generator brought along for no other reason than to power the blender and boom box.

And for the next few hours, its margaritias and Jimmy Buffett in this incredible canyon.

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:26 PM | Report abuse

oh yeah them too!

OK the only band I remember liking was Dolls....but Ramones rule, Cooper has his moments...

Al: Jimmy Buffet?

Posted by: chris Larry | May 28, 2008 3:26 PM | Report abuse

And here's one of them...

Posted by: SMACK | May 28, 2008 3:29 PM | Report abuse

Did no one appreciate my Blaze Starr reference? I mean other than you, Gov'ner

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:04 PM

Do you remember the ads on the sports pages in WAPO for Busty Russell and her twin 50s?

Posted by: Mark in 21132 | May 28, 2008 3:36 PM | Report abuse

CL ... imagine yourself into this pic. Stone hot tub. The little shack is a bar and yes, the river really is that color.

Now, what music would be better than a Jimmy Buffett?

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:40 PM | Report abuse

Wow, the ads for strippers in the sports section of the Post. That takes me a long long long long (OK, no pun intended, I was just kid) way back ...

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:42 PM | Report abuse

Sing it with me peeps!

"Rikki don't lose that number;
You don't wanna call nobody else.
Send it off in a letter to yourself.
Rikki don't lose that number;
It's the only one you own.
You might use it if you feel better,
When you get home."

Oh yeah! Now there's music that rocks!

Posted by: not Nate in the PDX | May 28, 2008 3:45 PM | Report abuse

Ok, y'all prolly kno dis - but why was the band called "Little Feat"?

Posted by: Dik | May 28, 2008 3:54 PM | Report abuse

Deacon Blues (learn to work the saxophone) and My Old School (California, tumbles into the sea), best of Steely Dan ... for me

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:56 PM | Report abuse

Cuz Lowell had little feet?

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:57 PM | Report abuse

Rubberband Man -- always liked that song ... (so much rhythm grace and debonaire for one man ...)

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 3:58 PM | Report abuse

Zeke, you and I need to bond over some Natty Bo while jamming to Steely Dan, while watching the Republican National Convention on my 50-inch HDTV!

Posted by: not Nate in the PDX | May 28, 2008 3:59 PM | Report abuse

Dirty Work, Everyone's Gone to the Movies, Green Earrings.

Best of the Dan.

"Soon it will be too late
Bobbing for apples can wait
I know you're used to 16 or more
Sorry we only have 8"

Posted by: SMACK | May 28, 2008 4:01 PM | Report abuse

More Jorma, please!
More cowbell and more Jorma.
That's all I'm asking...

Posted by: Stumped | May 28, 2008 4:01 PM | Report abuse

the funny thing is more than half of the bloggers on here don't even know who some of those non-football player guest are going to be. i can imagine you sitting at your screens, "who", "what", "just blaze?"

"just blaze what?"

"we don't smoke dope in our family".

"jigga what, jigga who?"

Posted by: This ain't willie nelson music | May 28, 2008 4:02 PM | Report abuse

Grand Canyon ... the location at which you would find my mangled body after I have thrown myself to my timely and desperately sought death ... rather than have to hear Jimmy "Cheeseburger in Paradise" Buffet.

Posted by: dcsween | May 28, 2008 4:08 PM | Report abuse

Hocus Pocus by Focus

Posted by: dcsween | May 28, 2008 4:09 PM | Report abuse

Wouldn't force that on you Sween, but if you were there ...

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 4:12 PM | Report abuse

I'll need something stronger and less legal than a Natty Bo to watch the Repub convention

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 4:13 PM | Report abuse

oh my - Hocus Pocus by Focus at Merriweather Post

Posted by: John D in Houston | May 28, 2008 4:14 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: dcsween | May 28, 2008 4:08 PM

But wouldn't you just land softly on the congealed mass of flesh of all of those who had preceded you?

Better try Yosemite.

Posted by: SMACK | May 28, 2008 4:15 PM | Report abuse

Favorite Parks:
Grand Canyon
Torres del Paine
Yosemite
Shenandoah (especially in fall)

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 4:20 PM | Report abuse

... Torres del Paine ...

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 4:20 PM

Something feels lost in the translation on this one ... are you sure it isn't Torres del Jefferson or someone like that? [That wouldn't make "Common Sense" though, would it? Maybe Ben Franklin ... Franklin's Tower? No, we shan't go down that road ... feelin' bad ... don't wanna be treated this old way ... YOW the Red Bull is kicking in!]

Posted by: dcsween | May 28, 2008 4:36 PM | Report abuse

Juice Newton?

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 4:39 PM | Report abuse

Are you guys that much holder than me? I've never heard of any of these songs nor the people that sing them. Will I have to sit at the 'kids' table at the blog meet up?

Posted by: 4th | May 28, 2008 4:39 PM | Report abuse

"Kids Table" ... made me think about that Offspring tune, "Come out and play" ... and then thinking about a cover of it by Richard Cheese.

Red Bull ... the NASCAR of carbonated drinks.

Posted by: dcsween | May 28, 2008 4:41 PM | Report abuse

Torres del Paine

... from lake to peak, about 4,000 vertical feet.

not bad for a glacier

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 4:45 PM | Report abuse

The Adirondack Mountains are my no 1

Posted by: Alex35332 | May 28, 2008 4:46 PM | Report abuse

Dr. Hook was left off the list above.

Posted by: Curzon417 | May 28, 2008 4:51 PM | Report abuse

Sit down, 4th, let me buy you an ice cream and tell you the way things used to be in the good old days...

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 4:53 PM | Report abuse

GREAT ADVICE

My uncle once told me this.

"Never ask an old person how they are doing. You know why? Because they will tell you."

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 4:55 PM | Report abuse

I wonder if Todd Collins will show up balling there with his bling bling

Posted by: Hizzle | May 28, 2008 4:57 PM | Report abuse

You calling me old?

Posted by: Alex35332 | May 28, 2008 5:12 PM | Report abuse

I'm calling me old :)

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 5:13 PM | Report abuse

Doin' the Old Folks Boogie,
And Boogie we will,
'Cause to us,
The thought's as good as the thrill

Posted by: John D in Houston | May 28, 2008 5:33 PM | Report abuse

John D, keeping the Little Feat rolling ...

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 5:52 PM | Report abuse

Reminds me of my experience whenever I visit Portland. If you ask someone how they're doing, they'll actually tell you. One of the many bizarre things in Portland.

Posted by: P Diddy | May 28, 2008 6:07 PM | Report abuse

nads

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 6:17 PM | Report abuse

Al,
You seem to like the Parks without, uh, you know those green things...plants, yeah, that's it Plants!

If my water bottles were empty in Torres del Paine, where would I find a bush to hide behind? If I, uh, had to go.

(weird things in Portland - trees)

Posted by: Stumped | May 28, 2008 6:21 PM | Report abuse

From Wikipedia: The name of the band came from a comment made by Mothers'(of Invention...Zappa's band) drummer Jimmy Carl Black about Lowell's literally "little feet." The spelling of "feat" was a nod to The Beatles.

Posted by: Triplz | May 28, 2008 6:26 PM | Report abuse

If you like Little Feat, you gotta like Atlanta Rhythm Section...anyone up for a little Champagne Jam?

Posted by: Triplz | May 28, 2008 6:29 PM | Report abuse

++++Blaze. Blaze Starr. Now thats a celeb. Actually 2.

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 2:46 PM+++

Best intro ever: Written about Jane Mansfield by Dick Cavett for Jack Paar. .

"AND NOW, HERE THEY ARE, JANE MANSFIELD."

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 6:29 PM | Report abuse

6:29 is by forgetful corkczar. Thinkin' about Jane's

BOOBIES!!!

Posted by: corkczar | May 28, 2008 6:30 PM | Report abuse

Cruisin' down the street in my '64
Jockin' the b!tches, slappin' the ho's
Went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckle-heads out there cold shootin' some hoops
A car pulls up, who can it be?
A fresh El Camino rollin Kilo G
He rolls down his window and he started to say
It's all about makin' that GTA

Cuz the boyz in the hood are always hard
You come talkin' that trash we'll pull your card
Knowin' nothin' in life but to be legit'
Don't quote me boy, cuz I ain't said sh!t...

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 6:34 PM | Report abuse

Ahhh -- but Shenandoah has trees, lots of them. And Yosemite has a type of Sequoia in the Wawona section that are among the largest on earth. Grand Canyon, well, not as many trees along the river.

Torres del Paine has some forested areas (including one that was burnt), but the winds that run thru that area don't let trees grow very big. Still, there are plenty of trees to hide behind.

But if you like trees, try this one:

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 6:34 PM | Report abuse

Poetry...sheer poetry...I weep for the present...

Posted by: Triplz | May 28, 2008 6:35 PM | Report abuse

And Stumped, you don't have to go to Torres del Paine. It takes some work to get there. But, everyone I know thats been, well, no regrets.

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 6:37 PM | Report abuse

Sorry anon at 6:34, thats after my time

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 6:40 PM | Report abuse

It was Kangols, Cazelli shades, Pumas and corn braids
Doo-rags on the waist, brass knuckles, switchblades
Ski mask to get paid, new shells to get sprayed
Hoodrats to get laid, money to get made
YEAHHH~! .. Yeah I had a dream
I was rich, woke up broke, gun in my hand
Sayin DAMN! .. Dope cost sixty a gram

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 6:43 PM | Report abuse

Best intro ever: Written about Jane Mansfield by Dick Cavett for Jack Paar. .

"AND NOW, HERE THEY ARE, JANE MANSFIELD."

Posted by: corkczar | May 28, 2008 6:30 PM

Reminded me of Racquel Welch on Carson...

Racquel (with cat on lap): Johnny, would you like to pet my pussy?

Carson (without missing a beat): Sure. Move the cat.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 6:48 PM | Report abuse

Oh Yeahhhhhh! JaLac...What do you know about Pete Rock and CL Smooth???

"They Reminicse Over You"...

Too Many Favorite Groups to Name But Here it Goes...

1) A Tribe Called Quest
2) EPMD
3) Big Daddy Kane
4) Public Enemy
5) Wu-Tang Clan
6) NWA
7) Biggie

8) Earth, Wind and Fire
9) Stevie Wonder
10) Queen (yes,I'm a fan)
11) Mint Condition
12) Parliment Funkadelic (Hasn't sounded the same since I stopped smoking)

13) Sly and the Family Stone (WAY ahead of their time...God I'd love to see them again...got any mushroooms?)

Posted by: sicwidit | May 28, 2008 6:48 PM | Report abuse

I might try to go to the joint at Ibiza...Fred Davis can't go though...I wonder if Cooley will be there

Posted by: sicwidir | May 28, 2008 6:52 PM | Report abuse

Heard it was Zsa Zsa on Carson ... but the story was the same.

As for groups ... Stevie Wonder is a guy not a group. Did see him in concert earlier this year. I made sure to wave at him when he came on stage, just like George Bush did ...

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 6:55 PM | Report abuse

Ok, you got me Al, Zeke, etc...

He's a group unto himself and yes I did see him at Verizon center early this year. MAGNIFICENT!!!

Posted by: sicwidit | May 28, 2008 6:57 PM | Report abuse

But did you wave ?

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 6:59 PM | Report abuse

Heard it was Zsa Zsa on Carson ... but the story was the same.

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 6:55 PM

Urban Myth. Never happened.

Posted by: Anonymous | May 28, 2008 7:06 PM | Report abuse

Why wave? Did he see you? (smile)

Posted by: sicwidit | May 28, 2008 7:14 PM | Report abuse

Mecca and The Soul Brother.... The greatest Hip Hop Album of ALL TIME Period. Takes me back to my dorm room in Morgantown.

Posted by: Mike D | May 28, 2008 7:19 PM | Report abuse

slc ... Some Kennedy Center type event had Bush in attendance and Stevie Wonder comes out. So they pan to Bush and he is waving at Stevie Wonder.

So I figure if the president thinks its a good idea to wave at Stevie ... then why not th rest of us?

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 7:28 PM | Report abuse

As for urban myth ... next you're gonna tell me Groucho didn't get fired from You Bet Your Life for saying what he said

Posted by: AL, Zeke, etc | May 28, 2008 7:29 PM | Report abuse

Beep beep. (I always wanted to do that)

Posted by: etrod | May 28, 2008 7:41 PM | Report abuse

I can't wear all white. I gotta put some sparkle on it. Maybe with some goofy oversized sunglasses, a wig, and a mustache.

Posted by: Kid Bro Sweets | May 29, 2008 8:30 AM | Report abuse

A white party? That is about the lamest thing I've ever heard.

Anyway, who would want to hang out with these retards anyway? They have IQ's of about 25 on a good day.

Posted by: Trigger | May 29, 2008 10:09 AM | Report abuse

Looks like Mike Rumph is playing for Team Florida in the All American Football League, whose Head Coach is former Redskins QB Shane Matthews. This assumes the '09 season actually occurs as the '08 season was canceled.

Posted by: Wikipedia | May 30, 2008 11:44 AM | Report abuse

The name of the Green Day song is Blvd of Broken Dreams.

Posted by: Teneisha | May 30, 2008 6:06 PM | Report abuse