Spring Forward! Chat Time Changes (Updated)

There's been a change the chat schedule today: Jason "Jasno" La Canfora will step up at noon. Bombard him with your questions now.

Jasno moved up because weather forced the Redskins to change their schedule. Because of the rain, they're practicing from 11:15 until 1:30 (although that may be shortened). The locker room will be open for 45 minutes afterward.

By Cindy Boren  |  November 13, 2008; 10:30 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: JReid on Portis; What to Wear at FedEx
Next: To Gadget or Not to Gadget

Comments

FIRST DOWN, CLINTON PORTIS!! Man I hope we hear that this weekend...and a lot

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | November 13, 2008 10:40 AM | Report abuse

This is the SECOND time that the Redskins have beaten the Cowboys this year, giving them effectively a 3 game lead in the standings by virte of owning the tiebreak.

That would be even better to hear Sunday night

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | November 13, 2008 10:41 AM | Report abuse

FIRST DOWN, CLINTON PORTIS!! Man I hope we hear that this weekend...and a lot

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | November 13, 2008 10:40 AM

That's a start, but I'm listening for TOUCHDOWN, CLINTON PORTIS. Red zone efficiency and such.

Posted by: talent_evaluator | November 13, 2008 10:42 AM | Report abuse

THIRDly, yes I am sitting here blogging with myself. I know, I'm a tool.

HAIL

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | November 13, 2008 10:43 AM | Report abuse

Repost:
By the way...does anyone know if the GIANTS vs REDSKINS is Fox's protected game in the flexible scheduling or is the NFL gonna move that game to SUNDAY NIGHT in 2 weekends???

The only other game that = that matchup is the Steelers vs Patriots game.

Anyone??

Posted by: goosedude | November 13, 2008 10:16 AM

According to unnamed sources, (don't tell Larry Michael) it looks like the Giants game in week 13 and the Eagles game in week 16 were both protected. Week 14 looks like Pit-Dal was protected, which leaves Redskins-Ravens and Giants-Eagles unprotected and one of those games may replace New England-Seattle.

Posted by: PatM1 | November 13, 2008 10:33 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: PatM1 | November 13, 2008 10:45 AM | Report abuse

"THIRDly, yes I am sitting here blogging with myself. I know, I'm a tool.

HAIL

Posted by: Notorious_LMG "

Here I am, I've been trying to tell you you're a tool for days now. About time you came to the realization, tool d-bag.

Posted by: TheTruth11 | November 13, 2008 10:47 AM | Report abuse

Yes, TE red zone and such as turnovers - apple for example, cherry and such as - are both key this weekend for the Washington Native Indian peoples of Americans.

Posted by: Notorious_LMG | November 13, 2008 10:49 AM | Report abuse

Skins 24
Cowpokes 23

Romo re-injures his pinkie getting lodged in Rocko SplacIntosh's facemask and T.O. pulls an abdominal muscle the day before the game doing sit-ups in his driveway. The Skins send the Cowpokes into a further tailspin and they end the season 6-10.

Ohh and Mike Sellers runs for 100 yards and injures Demarcus Ware in the process.

Get em SKins

Posted by: dspinx | November 13, 2008 10:52 AM | Report abuse

meep meep, peeps. nimbility, please.

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 13, 2008 10:55 AM | Report abuse