Tarp Just Coming Off; Carter, Fletcher Tests

One end zone is now exposed to the elements, and end Andre Carter is running on the sidelines with the trainers watching. Carter (foot) is hoping to play. Carter has all of his lower body pads on and just a T-shirt up top, and just headed back to the locker room.

London Fletcher is on the field, too, testing his foot injury. Fletcher is moving well, and seems to be okay while applying pressure to his foot. Fletcher is in sweatclothes, is running well in mobility drills and I'm still guessing he plays.

It's pretty frigid and the rain is pelting down very hard now.

By Jason La Canfora  |  November 30, 2008; 10:59 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: NFC East Weather
Next: Fletcher, Carter Will Start

Comments

C'mon, lucky dice, I need a 59!

Posted by: daggar | November 30, 2008 11:03 AM | Report abuse

If they play, let's hope they stay healthy. This weather sucks

Posted by: goskinsgo | November 30, 2008 11:04 AM | Report abuse

aside from injuries...i think weather favors skins since their passing game can work short game a little faster than the giants.

Posted by: svxcountry1 | November 30, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

ESPN NFL Countdown just pissed me off. There is nothing similar between Burress carry a gun and shooting himself and what happen to the Reaper.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 30, 2008 11:16 AM | Report abuse

For those that are not in DC and want to see the ceremony.

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 30, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

TE,
Yeah, i agree re Burress. That was kinda my point... which supports the main point that Wilbon is an assbag for what he did.

The irony is that because of what happened to ST, nobody is going to write about it in such a negative lifestyle indictment for Plaxico.

Anyway... RIP 21. The pregame induction ceremony is going to be "broadcast" on Redskins.com TV.

Weather here seems nice, but its still dark so its hard to say for sure. I think the winds backed around and the swell cleaned up over night. Hopefully will have a victory surf vice a "mood improver" after the game.

This game is very very very winnable. Get Some!!!

Hail.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | November 30, 2008 11:19 AM | Report abuse

Thanks JM!

Hail Reaper!

Les'see if our boys rise to the occasion. Nothing says "ready for the playoffs" like beating the 10&1 defending StuporBowl Chimps!

Posted by: DikShuttle | November 30, 2008 11:20 AM | Report abuse

Anyone else having problem with the new post?

JM220

Posted by: icetotalpackage | November 30, 2008 11:28 AM | Report abuse

Yeah, JM, I am! :) Loseable Type ate it and we're close to getting inactives, so I don't think I'll redo my work. BTW, it wasn't sleeting when I came in, just raining. I think it was a little warmer at 11 than when Jasno arrived at FedEx.

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 30, 2008 11:29 AM | Report abuse

Nothing huge on the link I lost, just the NY Daily New headline on Burress and Pierce: Giant Idiots.

Posted by: CindyBoren | November 30, 2008 11:30 AM | Report abuse

I can't wait to pound several drinks and go out to the club with my piece.

Posted by: JasonLaTempleton | November 30, 2008 11:33 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: skins1110 | November 30, 2008 11:34 AM | Report abuse

...headline on Burress and Pierce: Giant Idiots

What, they didn't use the team picture?

Posted by: daggar | November 30, 2008 11:35 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: CindyBoren

I couldn't agree more Cyn.

JM220