'The Jasons' Preview Skins-Lions

This week, Jason La Canfora and Jason Reid break down the Skins-Lions game on their Comcast show (still no sign of a wacky neighbor). How I wish they'd wear those helmets.

By Cindy Boren  |  October 24, 2008; 11:00 AM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Lions Defense Has No Teeth
Next: Roll Call for Practice

Comments

I'm FIRST to say I could care less about these videos.

Posted by: RambleOn | October 24, 2008 11:07 AM | Report abuse

I want a saftey or a defensive sore of some kind. We are shut down on third diown and goal line stances hit as hard as anyone and swarm the ball with the best of them but we dont put up points like some of the other elite defenses do . I think Kedric and Andre reak engouh havic to get a saftey if put in the right spot. Wouldnt be suprised if taylor gets back into this game to, hes going up ananst a rookie that they had to bench due to performance.

Posted by: Stu27 | October 24, 2008 11:06 AM | Report abuse

These guys just dont quit, i hate whe its for a fraggin video no one watches.

Posted by: Stu27 | October 24, 2008 11:08 AM | Report abuse

wtf they in a studio now!?!

moving on up!

Posted by: TheTruth11 | October 24, 2008 11:17 AM | Report abuse

"In a recent interview with an Atlanta radio station, linebacker Terrell Suggs said twice that Troy Smith should be the Ravens' starting quarterback over Joe Flacco. "Right now, I think [Flacco is] all right," Suggs told 2 Live Stews, a nationally syndicated radio show that is not aired in Baltimore. "But like I said, in the end, Troy should be the starter [because he's] the better man for the job." Smith, the 2006 Heisman Trophy winner at Ohio State, was considered the front-runner for the starting job in the preseason before he missed several weeks of practice with a tonsil infection. He was the Ravens' No. 2 quarterback for the first time Sunday. Flacco, the Ravens' first-round pick this year, has completed 64.1 percent of his passes, throwing for two touchdowns and seven interceptions. Coach John Harbaugh recently named Flacco the starting quarterback for the rest of the season."

after all the stuff that has gone on in Dallas and now Baltimore, I want to remind us all how lucky we are Gibbs got these character guys who want to work hard as a team instead of crap like this. Seriously, we're very lucky to have this team, I don't care what our record is!

Posted by: TheTruth11 | October 24, 2008 11:20 AM | Report abuse

It pains me to say this but very astute TheTruth I agree.

Posted by: Gweez | October 24, 2008 11:23 AM | Report abuse

Bad news everyone. The Charlotte Bobcats finished the preseason 0-8. Our draft picks look like crap. Last night DJ Augustine had a wide open layup and basically dribbled it out of bounds. Alexis Ajinca can reach like 10 feet in the air, but he's French. And he played in a French league last year and averaged literally like 5 minutes per game and 4 points per game. And we had the great idea to draft him to the freaking NBA. Don't even ask me to explain that one.

Seriously, stop complaining about Vinny, we got Jordan in Charlotte ruining our team. We could've had Brook Lopez or that taller, better PG. Ugh.

And we're supposed to be happy than Sean May is back this year? WTF!?!

Posted by: TheTruth11 | October 24, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Its not about character you moron its injuries, lets see what happens when the bug hits your team!

Posted by: Dfan | October 24, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Let me clarify. I mean do the Jasons ever say anything in these videos that hasn't already been written about over and over on the blogs?

Posted by: RambleOn | October 24, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

beep beep. sorry i've been remiss in the beep dept. today.

Posted by: Cindy Boren | October 24, 2008 11:28 AM | Report abuse

Posted by: Dfan | October 24, 2008 11:24 AM | Report abuse

Dfan,

We've had our fair share of injuries. Please know what you are talking about before you post up here.

We've been missing perhaps our best defensive player in Springs. We are missing our best d lineman this weekend. our best backup in Betts. 3 DEs. (Two on IR and JT most of he year)

Our opening day starter at LT for 3 games. Our second pick in the draft all year. Our starter at SS. Our starting Strong side LB for a couple games.

In short you are an idiot. PLease stop posting here.

Posted by: Gweez | October 24, 2008 11:34 AM | Report abuse