Tonight's inactives for Redskins, Eagles

Redskins inactives tonight are: Kevin Barnes, Quinton Ganther, Robert Henson, Chris Samuels, Chad Rinehart, Marko Mitchell, Anthony Montgomery and Renaldo Wynn.

Not too many surprises on the list. The Redskins are going with seven offensive linemen, as has been the norm. Newly-signed Levi Jones could get some time tonight. He's a tackle, though, so if the Redskins need another guard for some reason, expect Mike Williams to slide over to guard.

Also, looks like running back Clinton Portis and Albert Haynesworth will both be ready to go. Haynesworth was listed as questionable and was going to be a gameday decision, Coach Jim Zorn said earlier this week.

Eagles' inactives, via @Jeff_McLane on Twitter:
D. Patterson, Mays, Jean-Gilles, McGlynn, Curtis, Abiamiri and Gaither. Kolb is the third QB.

By Rick Maese  |  October 26, 2009; 7:16 PM ET

Save & Share:  Send E-mail   Facebook   Twitter   Digg   Yahoo Buzz   Del.icio.us   StumbleUpon   Technorati   Google Buzz   Previous: Cerrato: 'We expected to be 3-3'
Next: Westbrook has concussion; Griffin back (updated)

Comments

Mike Ditka is an ill informed moron.

Posted by: dfbovey | October 26, 2009 7:26 PM | Report abuse

If Skins win tonight, I expect Zorn to "reveal the secret" at a Tuesday presser that it was his idea all along to have a three-way play-calling scheme, as it will be something opponents cannot game-plan for. It's on the list of gadget plays that started with the fake field goal.

Posted by: Xlnt | October 26, 2009 7:28 PM | Report abuse

Can we make sure the whole team isn't inactive tonight and we can get a competitive game?

Posted by: visionof75 | October 26, 2009 7:31 PM | Report abuse

Free Marko!

Posted by: bostskin | October 26, 2009 7:32 PM | Report abuse

why make a change with players now?

Posted by: Leeguru | October 26, 2009 7:33 PM | Report abuse

4-10 in past 14 games with 23 turnovers....
6-2 first in first 8 games and 6 turnovers....

Defense figured it out and we did not adjust...

CLEGG

Posted by: michael_b_clegg | October 26, 2009 7:33 PM | Report abuse

i hope levi plays tonite

Posted by: mhartz1 | October 26, 2009 7:33 PM | Report abuse

Vinny seems to be looking a bit more rodential than usual tonight.

Posted by: chasgiffen | October 26, 2009 7:35 PM | Report abuse

I predict Levi starts at LT, BMW at RT, SH rides the pine.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 7:40 PM | Report abuse

I predict Levi starts at LT, BMW at RT, SH rides the pine.

-----

Levi at LT, SH at RT, BMW at RG.

Posted by: brianearman | October 26, 2009 7:44 PM | Report abuse

If Levi starts, you will see the Iggles overload his side all night long bc he won't know the protection calls and will get confused... Soups will get sacked 4 or 5 times...

CLEGG

Posted by: michael_b_clegg | October 26, 2009 7:47 PM | Report abuse

Rodential: GOOD ONE!
Thesaurus Entries. Quaker-colored, acier, afraid, ashen, ashy, bashful, brown, brownish, canescent, chicken, chickenhearted, cinereous, cinerous, ...

Posted by: Spanglerg | October 26, 2009 7:48 PM | Report abuse

Campbell will get sacked 4 or 5 times regardless who starts where.

Posted by: visionof75 | October 26, 2009 7:50 PM | Report abuse

Brianearman, yeah i like that, too.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 7:57 PM | Report abuse

whoa whoa..... no big words.... some of us have been drinkin...er... self-medicating to prepare for the game ;)

Posted by: AppleScience | October 26, 2009 7:58 PM | Report abuse

This where the union meeting is being held?

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 26, 2009 8:01 PM | Report abuse

Okay, maybe I am being too sensitive, but seriously - can they stop making fun of us?

Guess this is like when you can something bad about your family, but no one else can.

And ugh - Cris Carter is so annoying.

Posted by: suzannepdc | October 26, 2009 8:06 PM | Report abuse

Oh. My. God.

Just saw on ESPN: testimonials to Sherm Lewis...from fellow bingo callers.

And now, the roasts from the Monday Night Countdown panel.

Trainwreck.

B-5

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:08 PM | Report abuse

I know this has been said before but it's worth repeating - Vinny is an IDIOT! How in the world could he think changing playcallers the week of MNF and giving the duties to someone who has been out of the NFL (and calling bingo) since 2004 was a good idea?

We are being crucified and laughed at! He could have waited until after the bye week.

Posted by: Lisa_R | October 26, 2009 8:09 PM | Report abuse

Oops, I mean blowout -

Redskins 45
Eagles 0

YEAH

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:09 PM | Report abuse

We're being ripped continuously!!!! I swear to god I hope we win tonight.

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 8:09 PM | Report abuse

We're being ripped continuously!!!! I swear to god I hope we win tonight.

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 8:09 PM | Report abuse

WOW! What a wonderful pregame show for the Skins FO.

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 26, 2009 8:09 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: Lisa_R | October 26, 2009 8:09 PM | Report abuse

Lisa,

What has Jim Zorn done as a playcaller?
Hasn't Zorn been ripped by Fans, Media and Players for his playcalling?

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 8:10 PM | Report abuse

I can not believe ESPN interviewed "Seniors" at the Bingo Hall......

These jackasses at ESPN act like they would walk away from millions of dollars.... b.s. All 5 of these schmucks would have done the same thing..... "Yes Sir"..

CLEGG

Posted by: michael_b_clegg | October 26, 2009 8:11 PM | Report abuse

Can you believe there are bloggers still posting on previous threads?

When I say LAST, that means I get the last post on the thread aight?

Posted by: Vicc | October 26, 2009 8:11 PM | Report abuse

Laughing stock of the league. HAIL!

Posted by: Leeguru | October 26, 2009 8:12 PM | Report abuse

Man, this ESPN pre-game is more brutal than I thought the actual game would be (and I'm expecting Body Bag Game II).

I'd switch over to the CSN pre-game except all they had on there was that former Miss Virginia interviewing the Geico Caveman (who didn't seem to realize he was going to be on TV).

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:12 PM | Report abuse

"We expected to be 3-3, now we're 2-4, so things aren't that bad, right?"

Awesome - aiming for mediocrity, and achieving just less than that.

Redskins = pursuit of excellence.

And now, Matt f*cking Millen is giving advice to the Redskins? OMG, hide under a table. It's about to get worse with the curse of Millen upon us.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:13 PM | Report abuse

I wouldn't think Levi Jones would start, but it is a fact that Heyer and BMW get the occasional boo-boo, so it's not out of reach to say he will play tonight.

Redskins' definition of synergy: putting two broken shutter offensive tackles on the right side and hoping two bad tackles equal one good guard and one good tackle.

Everyone else's definition of synergy: tying two rocks together and hoping they will float...

Posted by: RedSkinHead | October 26, 2009 8:13 PM | Report abuse

Keyshawn and Cris are both annoying, irrespective of who they happen to be talking about.

And I loved how Ditka didn't let any facts get in the way when he was spewing spittle during is anti Haynesworth rant a the top of the show.

As to shutting them up, that's on the players at this point. They need to quit playing like dysfunctional pu $$ ies.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 8:13 PM | Report abuse

ESPN, showin' the Skins some (tough) love!!

Posted by: Firuz1 | October 26, 2009 8:14 PM | Report abuse

Ah, Suzy Kolber.... I don't care that the Redskins are strug-gah-ling. I want to kiss you.

And you too Michelle Tofoya. I want to kiss you too.

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:14 PM | Report abuse

Was that Vinny Ceratto as the caveman throwing beanbags with tailgaters?

Being a GM is so easy, a caveman could do it.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:15 PM | Report abuse

I mean I bash my skins alot during the week.. mostly sunday thru wednesdays..lol.. but i get offended by the constant espn bashing.. its like u can pick on your lil brother but when someone else does your like.. hey hey hey......

Posted by: cocodc1 | October 26, 2009 8:20 PM | Report abuse

Lisa,

What has Jim Zorn done as a playcaller?
Hasn't Zorn been ripped by Fans, Media and Players for his playcalling?

Posted by: rickyroge

Ricky, my point is that Vinny pulled Zorn from playcalling the week of MNF and gave the job to someone who has been out of the NFL for 5 years - and does not even know the players! That is idiotic!!!! He could have waited until next week - and given the playcalling duties to someone other than Sherm Lewis. If he waited until next week and gave the playcalling to someone else (even Sherm) it would have not generated this much nationwide disgust and embarrassment.

Posted by: Lisa_R | October 26, 2009 8:20 PM | Report abuse

As bad as the Skins are, I hate that we're getting clowned all over the fuggin place...

It's like talking about my momma...no matter how mad she makes me...don't talk about my momma!!!!

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 8:21 PM | Report abuse

The bingo segment on ESPN, followed by complete and utter shock and silence by the countdown guys, was the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen.

Posted by: RickyBobby | October 26, 2009 8:24 PM | Report abuse

Ricky,

The only silver lining is no one else in the Nation is watching except philly and DC.

CLEGG

Posted by: michael_b_clegg | October 26, 2009 8:24 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 8:21 PM

I'm with you. I feel you.

And the worst part is, the Redskins brought this on themselves. I mean, really, Sherm Lewis? Uh huh.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:24 PM | Report abuse

Get to your booth, Snyder!!!

Jeez, don't you think Zorn has better things to do right before kick off than talk to your dumb ass?!

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:26 PM | Report abuse

Is it just me, or did Albert Haynesworth look out of breath during his interview with Kelli Johnson?

Thx,

Jay!

Posted by: jayrockers | October 26, 2009 8:26 PM | Report abuse

The caveman was drunk as piss. To top it off, he crapped on Tara for her hair even though it was to support breast cancer. Then they pull in Bruce B. who was speechless after listening to the caveman try to put a sentence together. Good god.

Posted by: RickyBobby | October 26, 2009 8:27 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RickyBobby | October 26, 2009 8:27 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: RickyBobby | October 26, 2009 8:24 PM

It's like the Redskins were m*sturbating, and the countdown guys just walked in on them.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:27 PM | Report abuse

Phuc Dan Snyder and his lap (stroking) dog. Having said that...GO SKINS!!! Kick some seagulls in the balls!

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 26, 2009 8:27 PM | Report abuse

RickyBobby...

I think the bingo segment was disrespetful to Sherm Lewis.

I think that segment was a kick in the balls!

They should show Ditka in that dress when he traded the ENTIRE DRAFT for Ricky Williams.

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 8:27 PM | Report abuse

Boomer said it best, "if you don't like my play-calling, FIRE ME".

Snyderrato don't even have the guts to do that.

Posted by: joek443 | October 26, 2009 8:28 PM | Report abuse

I imagine ShLewis had a private chat with JC and ShSmith.

"If i dick the dog with protections or something, check to something that makes sense."

Maybe I'm ignorant, but it seems to me that people are making this sound WAY too hard and more difficult than it really is.

As long as he gets the THEMES right and doesn't call fades to a triple covered ARE from the 8, or have CP throw the rock, its all good as far as I'm concerned.

We'll see.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 8:28 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:27 PM |

That sh!t was funny.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 26, 2009 8:29 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:27 PM |

Hilarious... I think everyone knows how that feels.

Posted by: RickyBobby | October 26, 2009 8:31 PM | Report abuse

Ah, Chief Zee!

Nothing left to cheer for now.

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:31 PM | Report abuse

Is it me or does Mine Tirico always look surprised as helI.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 26, 2009 8:32 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:27 PM |

Hilarious... I think everyone knows how that feels.

Posted by: RickyBobby | October 26, 2009 8:31 PM |

You've had the countdown guys walk in on you too? That sucks.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 26, 2009 8:33 PM | Report abuse

More 'skins fans there than I expected... Um, good?

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:34 PM | Report abuse

Captain Chaos is BLONDE? WTF?

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | October 26, 2009 8:34 PM | Report abuse

Ride of the Valkyries playing in the background at Fedex?

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:34 PM | Report abuse

It used to mean something to be a "REDSKIN". Since our idiot owner bought them, he has changed the in house attitude. Get as much money as you can, look good for the camera shots, etc.
ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE. This circus currently looks like MEDIUM is their mantra.
It all starts with the owner, GM, HC, and asst coaches.
When was the last time you heard about the defense and offense getting together to "SETTLE THE DINNER SEATING ARRANGEMENTS". When have you heard about the "STARS" coming in very early and staying very late. Units coming in very early, staying very late. All with a purpose to study film.

Again, it all starts with the HC and i believe right now we are playing with his prevalent attitude.

MEDIUM, MEDIUM, MEDIUM

Posted by: HPYTRKR1 | October 26, 2009 8:34 PM | Report abuse

Tirico had a fly on his head!!!!!!!!

I guess someone took the "I wish I was a fly on the wall" statement about Gruden too seriously....

CLEGG

Posted by: michael_b_clegg | October 26, 2009 8:36 PM | Report abuse

Gruden is getting me hyped!!!

Posted by: TWISI | October 26, 2009 8:36 PM | Report abuse

Tirico getting bit by a mosquito!!!! Best moment of the night.

Posted by: prokaryote | October 26, 2009 8:38 PM | Report abuse

GRUDEN JUST GAVE THE SPEECH TO ZORN THAT ZORN NEITHER WOULD OR COULD, JUST SAD, BUT IT WAS RIGHT SO HOPEFULLY THATS WHAT HE DOES, HAIL!!!!!

Posted by: jefferboy | October 26, 2009 8:39 PM | Report abuse

And the most difficult part of the countdown crew walking in on me was:

Ditka screaming at me to finish.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:39 PM | Report abuse

Why is everything exploding?

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:40 PM | Report abuse

OMG!!!! DID YOU GUYS JUST SEE THAT!?!??!

Two giant helmets just exploded over the field!!!! They've have to cancel the game!

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:40 PM | Report abuse

LONDON'S READY!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 8:41 PM | Report abuse

*sigh* and here goes nothing

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 8:41 PM | Report abuse

I think they just showed London Fletcher throwing up. Must have been thinking about Sherm Lewis.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:41 PM | Report abuse

I wonder if we can defer every offensive possession...

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:42 PM | Report abuse

And the most difficult part of the countdown crew walking in on me was:

Ditka screaming at me to finish.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:39 PM |

That still wouldn't be as bad as having to see that d-bag Cris Carters stupid face.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 26, 2009 8:42 PM | Report abuse

Thats the most famous mosquito ever in history...lol

Posted by: cocodc1 | October 26, 2009 8:42 PM | Report abuse

Dam that was a can o' whup azz during the pregame...

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 8:43 PM | Report abuse

Whats the point of playing a 6 yard zone on 3rd n 2?

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 8:44 PM | Report abuse

Nate - just thought you should know that I am jersey'd up.

Posted by: suzannepdc | October 26, 2009 8:44 PM | Report abuse

...The massacre begins...

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | October 26, 2009 8:44 PM | Report abuse

Well, this ought to be fun... what the phuk

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 26, 2009 8:44 PM | Report abuse

Uh oh.

Revised blowout score:

Redskins 45
Eagles 7

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:45 PM | Report abuse

Of course the don't call the downfield holding by the backside WR

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 8:45 PM | Report abuse

speed kills...wasnt he drafted after 12/11?

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 8:45 PM | Report abuse

Blache wants to take some pressure of his friend

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 8:45 PM | Report abuse

Another weak start by Laron Landry.

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 8:45 PM | Report abuse

they showed a stat that DJ's three TD are 60+ yards. Now four! SJK!!

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 26, 2009 8:45 PM | Report abuse

damn... i didnt think i would lose hope this fast... but there it goes...

Posted by: cocodc1 | October 26, 2009 8:46 PM | Report abuse

wow that was ugly.

Was Rogers being held on that play? Sure looked like it in the replay when Maclin had a hadfull of his jersey

Posted by: -swb | October 26, 2009 8:46 PM | Report abuse

Put us out of our misery..Its time for Heidi !

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 8:46 PM | Report abuse

wow that was ugly.

Posted by: -swb | October 26, 2009 8:46 PM | Report abuse

I thought he was held too... Still, would only have put the ball on the 15 yard line...

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:47 PM | Report abuse

speed kills...wasnt he drafted after 12/11?

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 8:45 PM

Something like that. But he's not as tall as 12/11 and he never will be.

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 8:48 PM | Report abuse

rock cartright looks like he is running in mud compared to deshuan jackson

Posted by: cocodc1 | October 26, 2009 8:48 PM | Report abuse

DeSean Jackson has got NOTHING on the explosiveness of Rock Cartwright!

Posted by: james808d | October 26, 2009 8:48 PM | Report abuse

I think that was the first time in history Andre Carter was not 15 yards upfield.

COOOOOOOooooooooo

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 8:48 PM | Report abuse

Get the best player involved. I like it.

Posted by: TWISI | October 26, 2009 8:49 PM | Report abuse

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:49 PM | Report abuse

Here we go again. Who will fumble or cause the INT in this drive?

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 8:49 PM | Report abuse

Postgame:

So Jim, why did you defer the kick?

JZ: "Well, the D has been playing very well and I thought Surely, our D wont give up a 65 yard end around"

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 8:49 PM | Report abuse

Love the ESPN playcalling flowchart...the next arrow should be into a toilet.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 8:50 PM | Report abuse

wow....

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 8:50 PM | Report abuse

Looks like they are screwing up already. 2-5 here we come!

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 8:50 PM | Report abuse

Get rid of Sherm Lewis! Why would he call a fumble play in the first quarter?

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 8:51 PM | Report abuse

ha, ha...maybe I'll just watch the pregame show again. (SIGH)

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 26, 2009 8:52 PM | Report abuse

4 and out instead of 3 and out, looks like the new play caller is already paying dividends!

Posted by: james808d | October 26, 2009 8:52 PM | Report abuse

What do I have to do? Do I have to sacrifice a cowboy to the earth gods, or what? Why am I cursed with the friggin Orioles and Redskins? WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 8:52 PM | Report abuse

Oh, this is bad. The protections are all wrong... This is a disaster in the making.

Can Zorn override this nonsense and give the play calling directly to Sherman Smith?

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 8:52 PM | Report abuse

what is the signature passing play of the west coast offense? the quick slant

you hardly ever see JC take a quick three step drop and fire that pass... like Joe Montana and Steve Young used to Jerry Rice hundreds of times in their careers

Posted by: joek443 | October 26, 2009 8:53 PM | Report abuse

I guess its the Offensive Line's fault that he fumbled there..Or the playcall..Or..whatever

Posted by: ga8085 | October 26, 2009 8:53 PM | Report abuse

that falls under the "failed to execute" category.

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 26, 2009 8:54 PM | Report abuse

We're playing zone defense. Iggles receivers are open in the seams

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | October 26, 2009 8:54 PM | Report abuse

hahhahahah, we shall false start you to death!

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 8:55 PM | Report abuse

DeSeandre Jackson is awesome! LPD and Vinnie boner face shoulda drafted him instead of the two retards they did.

Posted by: knight1977 | October 26, 2009 8:55 PM | Report abuse

DeSean Jackson is going to murder us in this game. They're going to give him the ball all day.

Posted by: MyPostIDisAfake | October 26, 2009 8:56 PM | Report abuse

Somebody call the DBs and tell them that the game is not in M&T Bank

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 8:56 PM | Report abuse

We can now project that the skins will have the ball for approximately 3 minutes in the first quarter.

Posted by: james808d | October 26, 2009 8:57 PM | Report abuse

One down....

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 8:58 PM | Report abuse

The Eagles already have 123 yards of offense in 7 minutes. What is the over/under on the skins gaining that many yards in the first half?

Posted by: james808d | October 26, 2009 8:59 PM | Report abuse

Go Yankees !

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:00 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: james808d | October 26, 2009 8:59 PM | Report abuse
-------------------------------------

Odds: 0% (not over/under)

Posted by: mattsoundworld | October 26, 2009 9:01 PM | Report abuse

Crap. My opponent has LeSean McCoy in FFB.
I have Portis tonight, he has McCoy, and I'm nursing a 24 point lead.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 9:01 PM | Report abuse

See that Philly fans? We cheer when your guy is okay...

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 9:01 PM | Report abuse

Excellent fair catch execution!

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 9:03 PM | Report abuse

Westbrook has been killing us for years...looks like we finally killed him. Seriously though, injuries are not funny and I hope he's okay.

Posted by: scampbell1975 | October 26, 2009 9:03 PM | Report abuse

See that Philly fans? We cheer when your guy is okay...

Posted by: JohnnyRyde | October 26, 2009 9:01 PM | Report abuse

Don't think it hurt that little brother was on the field to check on him.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 9:04 PM | Report abuse

Put Andre Woodson in!

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 9:05 PM | Report abuse

Is Portis on valium?

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:06 PM | Report abuse

AH Hurray ARE fair catchs another returnable punt, and yes we fail to activate Marko again STUPID !

Posted by: ThrowItToMyTeam | October 26, 2009 9:07 PM | Report abuse

A seven step drop...for a missed screen to Cooley.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:07 PM | Report abuse

Oh....I guess that was on the O-line...he had MAXIMUM PROTECTION...

I want Andre Woodson!!!!

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 9:08 PM | Report abuse

Is Campbell on valium?

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:08 PM | Report abuse

i think i've seen this show before...

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 26, 2009 9:08 PM | Report abuse

Pathetic...BOOOOO !!!

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:09 PM | Report abuse

Yeah, wow, Campbell is really playing terribly. Seriously, he is not getting anything done. He looks nervous and unsure of himself.

Can we just put our defense out for our offense?

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:09 PM | Report abuse

Okay Campbell apologists, where you at? Dude's got plenty of time in the pocket and is acting scared to throw it down the field. He's the major problem right now!

Posted by: ga8085 | October 26, 2009 9:10 PM | Report abuse

Another three and out. I am glad that the stadium looks pretty empty.

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 9:10 PM | Report abuse

No QB, no win!!

Posted by: Firuz1 | October 26, 2009 9:10 PM | Report abuse

I would bench Campbell indefintely...

SERIOUSLY

Posted by: rickyroge | October 26, 2009 9:10 PM | Report abuse

JC needs to step it up. Make a decision dude, stick to it and let it rip.

Posted by: TWISI | October 26, 2009 9:10 PM | Report abuse

2-14

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:11 PM | Report abuse

I would bench Campbell now. Collins or Brennan can't be much worse.

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 9:11 PM | Report abuse

With Westbrook out, any chance the Iggles insert Vick into the Westbrook role? Would that meet union regulations?

Posted by: SMACK1 | October 26, 2009 9:11 PM | Report abuse

welcome to the lesean mccoy coming out party....

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 9:12 PM | Report abuse

JC is scared.

Posted by: Firuz1 | October 26, 2009 9:12 PM | Report abuse

I think I need to start watching another TV show. It just never seems to get better. They don't even seem to be trying.

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 9:13 PM | Report abuse

Colt would totally suck b/c he is on IR....

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 9:14 PM | Report abuse

At least they caused another three and out but the offense will do nothing.

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 9:14 PM | Report abuse

The defense is playing well.

Posted by: TWISI | October 26, 2009 9:15 PM | Report abuse

Collins or Brennan can't be much worse.

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 9:11 PM |

Dude, Brennan isn't on the team. He's on IR.

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 9:15 PM | Report abuse

Another fair catch! Stability is the root of our success!

Posted by: fnralch | October 26, 2009 9:15 PM | Report abuse

ARE is the worst punt returner I have ever seen in a Skins uni

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 9:15 PM | Report abuse

No QB ....too bad JC ..but you can't function in this chaos....FO SUCKS ..they screwed this franchise up and we suffer !!!

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:15 PM | Report abuse

Colt... i like where your head is at.

Next year, next year.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 9:16 PM | Report abuse

I hope the stadium is empty by halftime

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:18 PM | Report abuse

This game is now over.

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 9:18 PM | Report abuse

C - 14

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:18 PM | Report abuse

Sweet, no McCoy touches on that score, LOL.

Posted by: SkinsfaninKaneohe | October 26, 2009 9:19 PM | Report abuse

the O is giving up almost as many points at the D...

Posted by: Curzon417 | October 26, 2009 9:19 PM | Report abuse

Can't blame this on Zorn...

Posted by: Firuz1 | October 26, 2009 9:19 PM | Report abuse

It was more entertaining when you were just funny bad. WJW!

Posted by: SMACK1 | October 26, 2009 9:19 PM | Report abuse

Gossip Girl it is!!

Posted by: suzannepdc | October 26, 2009 9:19 PM | Report abuse

Redskins 45, Eagles 14?

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:20 PM | Report abuse

Please bench this kid for good...nobody deserves this.

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:20 PM | Report abuse

Is that the first Redskins' first down?

Posted by: jiacinto | October 26, 2009 9:21 PM | Report abuse

He HAS TO BE BENCHED!!!!!!!

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 9:24 PM | Report abuse

AMAZING!

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:24 PM | Report abuse

The football gods are frowning on D. Snyder.

Posted by: Firuz1 | October 26, 2009 9:24 PM | Report abuse

Heidi ! Heidi ! Heidi !

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:25 PM | Report abuse

Who called that dumb a$$ play?!?

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:25 PM | Report abuse

Cambell is handing them a win, what a SJK piece of SJK !

Posted by: ThrowItToMyTeam | October 26, 2009 9:26 PM | Report abuse

Cambell is handing them a win, what a SJK piece of SJK !

Posted by: ThrowItToMyTeam | October 26, 2009 9:26 PM

And the front office thought the problem was the play calling.

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 9:28 PM | Report abuse

Wow. Michael Vick? It feels preseason.

Seriously, what has happened in DC? This bad?

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:28 PM | Report abuse

Campbell is a backup QB. You know it. I know it.

Posted by: Firuz1 | October 26, 2009 9:29 PM | Report abuse

Game Over ! Fans please go home and send the
a'hole in the box yet another message

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:29 PM | Report abuse

Anyone miss Tony Banks? I do!

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 9:29 PM | Report abuse

I'm beyond sick. How could we be so wrong on so many levels? Gibbs...he's the one who drafted JC. And, Snyder/VC tried to run him out of town.

We may see Rock 15 times tonight...

Posted by: ryan17 | October 26, 2009 9:31 PM | Report abuse

Those LOSERS they just showed who dress like HOGS are PATHETIC!

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:32 PM | Report abuse

PATHETIC because they love a team that doesn't love them.

Posted by: Firuz1 | October 26, 2009 9:34 PM | Report abuse

Those LOSERS they just showed who dress like HOGS are PATHETIC!

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:32 PM

Yeah, I've always wondered what was wrong with them.

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 9:34 PM | Report abuse

"Over 11 years 6 Headcoaches , 11 Quarterbacks...none of it has worked"...common element thru-out.. Danny the loser

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:35 PM | Report abuse

Take a horrendous game and subtract Cooley and Westbrook. If this game was a horse you'd shoot it.

Posted by: SMACK1 | October 26, 2009 9:36 PM | Report abuse

The most points the Redskins have allowed this year: 23

Hmm, I'll take the over.

Posted by: prokaryote | October 26, 2009 9:36 PM | Report abuse

#58. Dumbest fool in the stadium. Skins will probably sign him in free agency.

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 9:37 PM | Report abuse

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:38 PM | Report abuse

is it too late to pick up the skins' kicker?

Posted by: SMACK1 | October 26, 2009 9:38 PM | Report abuse

Play calling so far has been good. Execution, not so much.

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 9:39 PM | Report abuse

Awesome!!!!! Devin Thomas TD! LOVE IT

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:39 PM | Report abuse

there ya go, happy for the Spartan!

Posted by: SMACK1 | October 26, 2009 9:40 PM | Report abuse

Well. we just topped what we did last week. Whooptee-doo.

Posted by: ryan17 | October 26, 2009 9:40 PM | Report abuse

How did Thomas get so open?

Posted by: League-Source | October 26, 2009 9:40 PM | Report abuse

wow! sweet!

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 9:40 PM | Report abuse

And Mike Williams on pass protection one on one did his job.

Could it be...signs of life?

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:41 PM | Report abuse

Nice play call there...obviously not Z-man

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:41 PM | Report abuse

Now that was a GOOD PLAY CALL!

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:43 PM | Report abuse

YES. Eat it Eagles! That was awesome! Vick stopped for a loss!

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:44 PM | Report abuse

Momentum Killer!

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:46 PM | Report abuse

Oh man. That's...really, really bad.

Why exactly is ARE a punt returner?

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:46 PM | Report abuse

FFFF ARE That SJK SJK !

Posted by: ThrowItToMyTeam | October 26, 2009 9:46 PM | Report abuse

A DHall tackle?

Maybe things really have turned around.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 9:47 PM | Report abuse

ARE HAS TO STOP RETURNING PUNTS!!!!!!

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 9:48 PM | Report abuse

cut el

Posted by: mohawk44 | October 26, 2009 9:50 PM | Report abuse

ARE SUX!!!!!

Posted by: chrislarry | October 26, 2009 9:52 PM | Report abuse

Cut ARE !

Posted by: ThrowItToMyTeam | October 26, 2009 9:53 PM | Report abuse

ARE is back there because some coach thinks he can get it done. It isn't ARE's fault that they keep putting him in the game. Give D Hall a chance.

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:53 PM | Report abuse

Campbell doesn't see the field..even when he has time....too bad...he ain't the answer

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 9:56 PM | Report abuse

we are going to win this game!!!

Posted by: jumbo5383 | October 26, 2009 9:57 PM | Report abuse

Tonights List of Game Kills ( JC, ARE ) Must be getting Paid ?

Posted by: ThrowItToMyTeam | October 26, 2009 9:58 PM | Report abuse

BALL GAME!

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 9:59 PM | Report abuse

Fans go home !!! Fans go home !! Empty the
place !!

Posted by: dl51 | October 26, 2009 10:01 PM | Report abuse

Hmmm....Redskins 45, Eagles 27?

Perhaps I was too optimistic in my blowout score?

Actually the ball was under thrown, but it doesn't matter. TD.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 10:01 PM | Report abuse

Woo Hoo! 10 points by halftime! Records...broken! Pride...swelling! Bourbon...pouring!

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 10:12 PM | Report abuse

Campbell sacked, AGAIN!

Posted by: whatyoutalkinboutman | October 26, 2009 10:41 PM | Report abuse

I predicted a blowout, but...gee, I guess I was optimistic.

I was wrong. The Redskins actually suck. I think it's possible that this season may get a lot worse. 2-5 now. How many more wins can we expect this season?

Where, oh where, is coach "4thfloor," to tell us it's time to be men, it's time to nut up or shut up, it's time to stop complaining and support our time no matter what?

(Sigh)

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 11:16 PM | Report abuse

Oops, support our team, I mean.

I guess playcalling was really the problem.

And I think it's the Washington Post's fault that the Redskins have scored only 10 points so far by the middle of the 4th quarter.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 11:21 PM | Report abuse

Dude, I own this blog right now.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 11:22 PM | Report abuse

In slow motion it looks like Moss totally should have had that ball in the end zone, hit him right in the hands.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 11:25 PM | Report abuse

Oops. I won only this abandoned thread. Too much bourbon.

Posted by: hithere1 | October 26, 2009 11:33 PM | Report abuse